Sign in to follow this  
Informer

Global Revolution!

As always, Taomeow is correct in all things.

I wish! :lol: but thank you. :wub:

joeblast, I disagree with Mitt Romney in saying that corporations are people. I think that corporations are spirits, and very powerful corporations are very powerful spirits. The evil ones shun sunlight and love spreading lies. They prey on gullible people, particularly fundamentalists of all stripes. I'm a little disturbed to find that there are gullible taoists who have swallowed unquestioned nonsensical corporatist propaganda, but I suppose that is my own prejudice.

Now you are very right. The word "corporation" means "acquisition of a body," this is a technique of black magic -- to "incorporate" an evil spirit, i.e. to obtain (create with magical means, or steal and possess from the actual material world) a material receptacle, a "corpus," through which its activities in the material world can be carried out. "Incorporated" means "brought from the realm of spirits to possess the realm of the living."

No victory over an evil spirit is possible if the battle is on the level of its "incorporated" manifestation leaving intact the actual source whence it is brought. This is why the history of "corporate" entities is the history of their victory and our defeat. It only appears that corporations can be broken down by legal or political means, they can't, the ones that seemingly are re-corporate as soon as they are supposedly dismantled, they merely relocate to possess a new "body." If you study the history or our current large corporations, tracing their appearance in the world and what went before they appeared under this particular name, invariably you will find that they all are rooted in absolute antiquity. They are spirits both powerful and evil and ancient, and to fight them means to fight evil itself, only the fight can't be dumb or it only causes a new re-corporation.

• Like 1

As always, Taomeow is correct in all things.

joeblast, I disagree with Mitt Romney in saying that corporations are people. I think that corporations are spirits, and very powerful corporations are very powerful spirits. The evil ones shun sunlight and love spreading lies. They prey on gullible people, particularly fundamentalists of all stripes. I'm a little disturbed to find that there are gullible taoists who have swallowed unquestioned nonsensical corporatist propaganda, but I suppose that is my own prejudice.

If a public sector union can do such a things as corporations are now allowed to do with that ruling, then what is the difference if it is a corporation doing such a thing?

acquisition of a body...hm, now - I wonder how the forces aligning for a one governmented europe fall into such a paradigm ;) very much the same, if apples are apples, yet with the same "good intent" and "not very desirable result."

singling out corporations when the concept can be equally well applied to other entities that are not named corporations is employing a double standard.

I wish! laugh.gif but thank you. wub.gif

Now you are very right. The word "corporation" means "acquisition of a body," this is a technique of black magic -- to "incorporate" an evil spirit, i.e. to obtain (create with magical means, or steal and possess from the actual material world) a material receptacle, a "corpus," through which its activities in the material world can be carried out. "Incorporated" means "brought from the realm of spirits to possess the realm of the living."

No victory over an evil spirit is possible if the battle is on the level of its "incorporated" manifestation leaving intact the actual source whence it is brought. This is why the history of "corporate" entities is the history of their victory and our defeat. It only appears that corporations can be broken down by legal or political means, they can't, the ones that seemingly are re-corporate as soon as they are supposedly dismantled, they merely relocate to possess a new "body." If you study the history or our current large corporations, tracing their appearance in the world and what went before they appeared under this particular name, invariably you will find that they all are rooted in absolute antiquity. They are spirits both powerful and evil and ancient, and to fight them means to fight evil itself, only the fight can't be dumb or it only causes a new re-corporation.

That is incredibly heavy. The part I bolded, even more so.

This should be promoted and warned at every opportunity.

Spread the word in whatever ways you can, as the very incorporation of the physical world to an immaginary prison is something that no one can seem to pin down.

• Like 2

I call BS, give us three valid examples. This is just adding a metaphysical label to a mundane problem. I noticed you never responded to my previous comments either. Prove this crap or stop posting hypotheticals as facts.

Now secret societies I can buy, but the fact is, most secret societies aren't really secret so much as they are exclusive. I don't think a club should be required to be open to everyone, by the very nature of being a club, so I have no issue with the wealthy getting together to become more wealthy. I don't desire to be wealthy, so why would I?

Aaron

I call BS, give us three valid examples. This is just adding a metaphysical label to a mundane problem. I noticed you never responded to my previous comments either. Prove this crap or stop posting hypotheticals as facts.

Um... I don't talk to rude hostile dudes.

• Like 2

How about me? wub.gif:lol:

I think it would be appropriate to at least give some sort of source or example of your statements. That, at least, is valid.

But it's much easier to just ignore the statement by using an excuse that someone is mean or hostile, than to actually take the time to give some evidence that supports your ideas. I think this is a great way to avoid having to face that you might be wrong.

By the way Taomeow, I like you and I wasn't intending to be mean to you or disrespect you, I just thought you wouldn't be offended by some honest discussion. You have every right to believe what you want, but in sharing that belief you also have a responsibility to explain why when someone asks you.

Aaron

But it's much easier to just ignore the statement by using an excuse that someone is mean or hostile, than to actually take the time to give some evidence that supports your ideas. I think this is a great way to avoid having to face that you might be wrong.

By the way Taomeow, I like you and I wasn't intending to be mean to you or disrespect you, I just thought you wouldn't be offended by some honest discussion. You have every right to believe what you want, but in sharing that belief you also have a responsibility to explain why when someone asks you.

Aaron

First you use a more hostile paragraph, which is rather poking at the non-issue, then you add a more sincere paragraph, which was the only necessary remark.

I've nothing against you, but you do seem somewhat trying to incite things a little, stir up the negativity, so to speak...

the large corporations I have worked for were rather reprehensible, the culture a highly polished veneer over rotting wood, replete with their own meat-grinder style internal schooling and the most inane catchphrases one could conjure - half the peeons kissed any ass they could to get ahead, the middle management thoroughly steeped and self righteous - you'd never get there unless you ate shit and slept their psychobabble - and the executive staffs basically acted like heads of state.

not having worked for an oil company, I couldnt make that particular extrapolation there though :lol:

Now secret societies I can buy, but the fact is, most secret societies aren't really secret so much as they are exclusive. I don't think a club should be required to be open to everyone, by the very nature of being a club, so I have no issue with the wealthy getting together to become more wealthy. I don't desire to be wealthy, so why would I?

Aaron

The 'spirit' is in the energy of 'i deserve more than you'.. because i want it.. Not because i earned it, or because i educated myself and i can do stuff you can't, so i deserve more.. even though, you do stuff i don't want to do, like pick-up my garbage, or clean my house, or maintain the infrastructure.. that just puts you in a 'lower class' than me.. what 'incorporates' is fundamental greed, 'the i want more' Spirit/Energy finds expression through human relationships.. the fundamental function of a 'corporation' to to protect and maximize its assets and profits.. and, to avoid paying its fair share of taxes.. the Zeitgeist thread and this one are very similar..

Revolution will happen when the oppressed and over-burdened class of people simply cannot survive with a modicum of dignity.. redistribute the resources fairly, or they will be redistributed by force.. history is clear on this matter..

Be well..

How about me? :wub::lol:

I think it would be appropriate to at least give some sort of source or example of your statements. That, at least, is valid.

:wub:

Well, as you rightfully noted, "this is incredibly heavy." I have spent several years researching stuff, and then if I want to compress even one-tenth of one percent of what I've learned into a forum post... um... which part am I going to use to prove my point? Any one example can be brushed off (bah, conspiracy theories!) and I don't have several years to post "everything" I learned in several years... so I usually limit myself to pointers, something that is brief but MUST ring inherently true (the word "incorporate," e.g., means exactly what I said it means -- my sources include Latin, by the way, which gives a good handle on the original or implied or hidden meaning of many Western concepts we are used to using mindlessly without really understanding what they represent, what they stand for.) But... not to leave you hanging :lol: ...here's one example (not because I don't have the rest, but because I don't have several years to address them here :unsure:) of an ancient, powerful corporation that has come by its power and wealth via means most decisively occult --

this, from "THE VATICAN BILLIONS" by Avro Manhattan, and this is from over 10 years ago, and is in all likelihood even more staggering today.

"In the United States the Vatican has large investments with the Morgan Bank, the Chase-Manhattan Bank, the First National Bank of New York, the Bankers Trust Company, and others. The Vatican has billions of shares in the most powerful international corporations such as Gulf Oil, Shell, General Motors, Bethlehem Steel, General Electric, International Business Machines, T.W.A., etc.

"Some idea of the real estate and other forms of wealth controlled by the Catholic church may be gathered by the remark of a member of the New York Catholic Conference, namely 'that his church probably ranks second only to the United States Government in total annual purchase.' Another statement, made by a nationally syndicated Catholic priest, perhaps is even more telling. 'The Catholic church,' he said, 'must be the biggest corporation in the United States. We have a branch office in every neighborhood. Our assets and real estate holdings must exceed those of Standard Oil, A.T.&T., and U.S. Steel combined. And our roster of dues-paying members must be second only to the tax rolls of the United States Government.'

"The Catholic church, once all her assets have been put together, is the most formidable stockbroker in the world. The Vatican, independently of each successive pope, has been increasingly orientated towards the U.S. The Wall Street Journal said that the Vatican's financial deals in the U.S. alone were so big that very often it sold or bought gold in lots of a million or more dollars at one time.

"The Vatican's treasure of solid gold has been estimated by the United Nations World Magazine to amount to several billion dollars. A large bulk of this is stored in gold ingots with the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank, while banks in England and Switzerland hold the rest. But this is just a small portion of the wealth of the Vatican, which in the U.S. alone, is greater than that of the five wealthiest giant corporations of the country. When to that is added all the real estate, property, stocks and shares abroad, then the staggering accumulation of the wealth of the Catholic church becomes so formidable as to defy any rational assessment.

"The Catholic church is the biggest financial power, wealth accumulator and property owner in existence. She is a greater possessor of material riches than any other single institution, corporation, bank, giant trust, government or state of the whole globe. The pope, as the visible ruler of this immense amassment of wealth, is consequently the richest individual of the twentieth century. No one can realistically assess how much he is worth in terms of billions of dollars."

Where could somebody [else] find these out for themselves, and what means can we find to validate this information?

First stop, dictionary, look up "incorporate" and "corporate".

That's the best i can offer laugh.gif

in·cor·po·rate

1    /v. ɪnˈkɔrthinsp.pngpəˌreɪt; adj. ɪnˈkɔrthinsp.pngpərthinsp.pngɪt, -prɪt/ dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif Show Spelled [v. in-kawr-puh-reyt; adj. in-kawr-per-it, -prit] dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif Show IPA verb, -rat·ed, -rat·ing, adjective verb (used with object) 1. to form into a legal corporation. 2. to put or introduce into a body or mass as an integral part or parts: to incorporate revisions into a text. 3. to take in or include as a part or parts, as the body or a mass does: His book incorporates his earlier essay. 4. to form or combine into one body or uniform substance, as ingredients. 5. to embody: His book incorporates all his thinking on the subject.

Personal examples of 2-5:

The malicious spirit incorporates the bodies of it's victims to do it's bidding

:lol:

Edited by Hot Nirvana Judo Trend

Ha, I was arguing with someone about this very thing yesterday (gotta love those synchros :-)) and I was trying to discuss ways of changing the incarnation so it doesn't do this. All seemed to be going well, then Neo-Darwinism and logic based on that premise was shot at me to defend the corporation as a 'natural' entity. I don't know if it's 'natural' or not but the way I see it, a corporation has the capacity to 'go Windago' on us and so we ought to have 'ways' of defending ourselves against them and not the other way around. In other words, 'we' should control 'it'.

I suppose if this 'control' issue was pointed out properly to 'corporate heads' they might feel slighted enough to retaliate to show 'who's boss' :-)

:wub:

Well, as you rightfully noted, "this is incredibly heavy." I have spent several years researching stuff, and then if I want to compress even one-tenth of one percent of what I've learned into a forum post... um... which part am I going to use to prove my point? Any one example can be brushed off (bah, conspiracy theories!) and I don't have several years to post "everything" I learned in several years... so I usually limit myself to pointers, something that is brief but MUST ring inherently true (the word "incorporate," e.g., means exactly what I said it means -- my sources include Latin, by the way, which gives a good handle on the original or implied or hidden meaning of many Western concepts we are used to using mindlessly without really understanding what they represent, what they stand for.) But... not to leave you hanging :lol: ...here's one example (not because I don't have the rest, but because I don't have several years to address them here :unsure:) of an ancient, powerful corporation that has come by its power and wealth via means most decisively occult --

this, from "THE VATICAN BILLIONS" by Avro Manhattan, and this is from over 10 years ago, and is in all likelihood even more staggering today.

"In the United States the Vatican has large investments with the Morgan Bank, the Chase-Manhattan Bank, the First National Bank of New York, the Bankers Trust Company, and others. The Vatican has billions of shares in the most powerful international corporations such as Gulf Oil, Shell, General Motors, Bethlehem Steel, General Electric, International Business Machines, T.W.A., etc.

"Some idea of the real estate and other forms of wealth controlled by the Catholic church may be gathered by the remark of a member of the New York Catholic Conference, namely 'that his church probably ranks second only to the United States Government in total annual purchase.' Another statement, made by a nationally syndicated Catholic priest, perhaps is even more telling. 'The Catholic church,' he said, 'must be the biggest corporation in the United States. We have a branch office in every neighborhood. Our assets and real estate holdings must exceed those of Standard Oil, A.T.&T., and U.S. Steel combined. And our roster of dues-paying members must be second only to the tax rolls of the United States Government.'

"The Catholic church, once all her assets have been put together, is the most formidable stockbroker in the world. The Vatican, independently of each successive pope, has been increasingly orientated towards the U.S. The Wall Street Journal said that the Vatican's financial deals in the U.S. alone were so big that very often it sold or bought gold in lots of a million or more dollars at one time.

"The Vatican's treasure of solid gold has been estimated by the United Nations World Magazine to amount to several billion dollars. A large bulk of this is stored in gold ingots with the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank, while banks in England and Switzerland hold the rest. But this is just a small portion of the wealth of the Vatican, which in the U.S. alone, is greater than that of the five wealthiest giant corporations of the country. When to that is added all the real estate, property, stocks and shares abroad, then the staggering accumulation of the wealth of the Catholic church becomes so formidable as to defy any rational assessment.

"The Catholic church is the biggest financial power, wealth accumulator and property owner in existence. She is a greater possessor of material riches than any other single institution, corporation, bank, giant trust, government or state of the whole globe. The pope, as the visible ruler of this immense amassment of wealth, is consequently the richest individual of the twentieth century. No one can realistically assess how much he is worth in terms of billions of dollars."

I read somewhere that there are temples in India that literally have billions of dollars in worth from donations, the only difference is they don't actually spend any of the money, they just keep it for their god/gods. I think that it's easy to see this as wrong, but really it's the way the world works and has worked for over 2,000 years. No one will change this, even knowing it. The only thing that we can change is our experience on this Earth. So when I say give up our desire for wealth, I mean that literally, so long as we desire what others have, as someone else also pointed out, then we will never be able to appreciate those things we do have.

A good question to ask one's self is how happy would we be if we had no electricity, no computers, no modern conveniences, and rather lived in a small hut, gathering our own food and making our own goods? If we say, not very happy, then perhaps it's time to reevaluate our priorities.

There is a way to find peace and happiness in this life, but it is not changing the world or people, it's changing our own perspective. I think the Tao Teh Ching speaks of this, but many ignore it because they don't want to give these things up and that's fine, but at the same time we should understand that we can't change people, we can only change ourselves.

Aaron

I read somewhere that there are temples in India that literally have billions of dollars in worth from donations, the only difference is they don't actually spend any of the money, they just keep it for their god/gods. I think that it's easy to see this as wrong, but really it's the way the world works and has worked for over 2,000 years. No one will change this, even knowing it. The only thing that we can change is our experience on this Earth. So when I say give up our desire for wealth, I mean that literally, so long as we desire what others have, as someone else also pointed out, then we will never be able to appreciate those things we do have.

A good question to ask one's self is how happy would we be if we had no electricity, no computers, no modern conveniences, and rather lived in a small hut, gathering our own food and making our own goods? If we say, not very happy, then perhaps it's time to reevaluate our priorities.

There is a way to find peace and happiness in this life, but it is not changing the world or people, it's changing our own perspective. I think the Tao Teh Ching speaks of this, but many ignore it because they don't want to give these things up and that's fine, but at the same time we should understand that we can't change people, we can only change ourselves.

Aaron

I just posted on Hot Nirvana Judo Trend's profile about money and its chi.

seriously why hasn't the mods remove this thread off the tao bums yet?

the only revolution which you need is a revolution against your own ego and its lower desires of sex

Edited by tulku

Greetings..

seriously why hasn't the mods remove this thread off the tao bums yet?

the only revolution which you need is a revolution against your own ego and its lower desires of sex

Why should they be removed, you're still posting, right?.. seriously, do you think your beliefs are any more relevant than the opinions shared on this thread.. they have the same right to be considered as your posts, have at least that much clarity.

Be well..

• Like 3

It seems tulku is showing fear of becoming obsolete. Fear that his threads may lose viewers and attention to other people's threads. Fear that his style and content will get stale and people will start seeing it as same old same old.

The Media is still neglecting this story, it's up to us to spread it.

What do you guys think of a Direct Democracy?

Direct democracy is a form of government in which people collectively make decisions for themselves, rather than having their political affairs decided by representatives.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_democracy

I don't know. Tyranny of the masses can be pretty bad. Sometimes things fall to the lowest common denominator and historically its a strong leader that keeps us from doing the 'frightened will' of the masses and taking a harder course.

Similarly, on the economic front people will vote for bread and circus and we end up bankrupt. Not to far from where our present system is now.

Still in some areas direct democracy might work well. I wonder if California is a good example of it at work, in all its good, bad and ugliest?

What we really need is more of a horizontal order, rather than a purely top-down bureaucratic order. A Direct Democracy run by a charismatic leader with no appropriate checks and balances can become a nightmare.

The Media is still neglecting this story, it's up to us to spread it.

Direct democracy is a form of government in which people collectively make decisions for themselves, rather than having their political affairs decided by representatives.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_democracy

Some people might say capitalism is a type of democracy. A democracy where you vote with your dollar.

In the USA? Far too big, far too down Representative Democracy Road. Worked for colonial new england, and perhaps it worked for the commune in the Holy Grail, but in a nation of 300+ million?

Quoth Brother Maynard, "fiiiiiiiive.....is right out" :lol:

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this