Lao Tzu

Can someone tell me the names of Qigong masters in America?

You seem to be lacking in something, can't put my finger on it.

Yeah, and everybody who is still arguing in this thread and believing he can convince "Lao Tzu" otherwise lacks it too!

BTW "Lao Tzu", you should change your name to "Confuzius"! That would fit you much better!

Edit: Why? Because Confuzius was kicked out by Lao Tzu of the original Taoist Temple Style Tai Chi school...because he was a hopeless case and simply couldn't get it! According to Master Waysun Liao.

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

BTW "Lao Tzu", you should change your name to "Confuzius"! That would fit you much better!

Edit: Why? Because Confuzius was kicked out by Lao Tzu of the original Taoist Temple Style Tai Chi school...because he was a hopeless case and simply couldn't get it! According to Master Waysun Liao.

1. You mean I am hopeless case and simply couldn't get Dao?

2. I never heard about this story, I only know Confuzius regards Lao Tzu as his teacher.

3. I think Confuzius maybe get Dao later, because some sages said Taoism and Confucianism are at same level.

4. At the beginning, I tried to use several other user names, but failed, so I tried the "Lao Tzu" and succeed, so ,,,

Edited by Lao Tzu

Whaaat ! What rubbish.

There's so much dis-information on here it's frightening.

• Like 1

4. At the beginning, I tried to use several other user names, but failed, so I tried the "Lao Tzu" and succeed, so ,,,

Eternalnoob ?? :lol:

• Like 3

1. You mean I am hopeless case and simply couldn't get Dao?

2. I never heard about this story, I only know Confuzius regards Lao Tzu as his teacher.

3. I think Confuzius maybe get Dao later, because some sages said Taoism and Confucianism are at same level.

1. I mean that you can't comprehend the right method to go "the way of return" to Tao..or Te, the tiny piece of Tao inside yourself, your source. You get lost in your intellectualism, in interpretations. You are stuck in the treetop, but in fact you must return to the root of the tree...and then back to the seed. You have to go back to the stage of an embryo.

2. Waysun Liao tells this story...and he of all people should have received the true transmission.

3. Confuzius was watching the sages train Taichi in the temple school...and suddenly was sure to understand with his intellectualism what they were doing: "Ah, some kind of dance!" Haha! No, he didn't get Tao...

4. ...

• Like 2

Lao Tzu,

if you like reading books written by immortal sages and taoist masters how to "get" Tao, then there is one book I can sincerely recommend you:

http://www.amazon.com/Nine-Nights-Taoist-Master-Deluxe/dp/0976545403/

Edit: Also available on Master Waysun Liao's homepage:

http://taichitaocenter.com/

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

Why do you say this?

Because trolling goes against this forum's policy.

If you want to talk qigong masters, either you know some and can give information to the forum members, or you don't know any and can ask for information from the forum members who do. What you can't do is pretend that you're asking for information and then proceed to strike down any and all sincere responses with disdainful one-liners ("they are not masters, they are cheaters") rather than with anything of any substance,

because this is the textbook definition of trolling and trolling is against this forum's policy. Please stop.

• Like 6

Lao Tzu,

if you like reading books written by immortal sages and taoist masters how to "get" Tao, then there is one book I can sincerely recommend you:

http://www.amazon.com/Nine-Nights-Taoist-Master-Deluxe/dp/0976545403/

Edit: Also available on Master Waysun Liao's homepage:

http://taichitaocenter.com/

I don't think the author is an immortal, so it is not a book which I like to read.

1. I mean that you can't comprehend the right method to go "the way of return" to Tao..or Te, the tiny piece of Tao inside yourself, your source. You get lost in your intellectualism, in interpretations. You are stuck in the treetop, but in fact you must return to the root of the tree...and then back to the seed. You have to go back to the stage of an embryo.

2. Waysun Liao tells this story...and he of all people should have received the true transmission.

3. Confuzius was watching the sages train Taichi in the temple school...and suddenly was sure to understand with his intellectualism what they were doing: "Ah, some kind of dance!" Haha! No, he didn't get Tao...

1. OK, that need to be discussed.

2. I don't familiar with the story. And I did research about that, and find nothing about that.

3. The common opinions in China is that Confuzius got Dao.

Because trolling goes against this forum's policy.

If you want to talk qigong masters, either you know some and can give information to the forum members, or you don't know any and can ask for information from the forum members who do. What you can't do is pretend that you're asking for information and then proceed to strike down any and all sincere responses with disdainful one-liners ("they are not masters, they are cheaters") rather than with anything of any substance,

because this is the textbook definition of trolling and trolling is against this forum's policy. Please stop.

Firstly, when I said "they are not masters, they are cheaters", "they" means the masters in China, what I asked is about the masters in America. So I didn't deny the answer to my original question here.

Secondly, I didn't pretend to do anything. I asked because I want to know who are the Qingong masters in westerns' views.

So I really wonder what is wrong with what I did?

Firstly, when I said "they are not masters, they are cheaters", "they" means the masters in China, what I asked is about the masters in America. So I didn't deny the answer to my original question here.

Secondly, I didn't pretend to do anything. I asked because I want to know who are the Qingong masters in westerns' views.

You did -- and not only in this thread but in all threads you've started so far -- the following (here's the online Urban Dictionary with many definitions of trolls and trolling for you to consider -- please educate yourself, you do like to read, right?):

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trolling

• Like 2

You did -- and not only in this thread but in all threads you've started so far -- the following (here's the online Urban Dictionary with many definitions of trolls and trolling for you to consider -- please educate yourself, you do like to read, right?):

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trolling

I have read the link, and I don't think I was trolling.

In your perspective, I am "trolling", but it is just your subjective point.

You say I am trolling, maybe only because you disagree my opinions? If it is true, that is not fair.

Edited by Lao Tzu

No need for it since your experience is that meditation is no good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn1Qolv4ntQ

I said the popular type of meditation is not good.

If I hold above opinion, and I still want to know what the Qigong masters in west look like, so as to let me get a impression of them, and to know what is happening in west.

Am I allowed to do that? :mellow:

Edited by Lao Tzu

It seems to me like Lao Tzu is getting a bit of hard time, many forms of meditation are no good and most of the Qigong masters are motivated by money and aren't legit high level masters, so he isn't saying anything particularly controversial imo.

Wait, so first its qigong masters now qingong (lightness art)?

Please can you inform us of some false Qigong/qingong masters that you've studied with? You can't continue to generalise and say everyone is fake when that's obviously not the case.

Yet I agree with Lao Tzu in these other "trolling" topics but you all ignore me and go after him

How did you develop such a personal grudge so fast, guys?

Yet I agree with Lao Tzu in these other "trolling" topics but you all ignore me and go after him

How did you develop such a personal grudge so fast, guys?

Somebody wants the attention haha :P

• Like 1