Encephalon

Anyone hear from Satan?

Here,this link is for you scotty and anyone else who needs help with their addiction http://www.netaddiction.com/

Thanks ... but I keep going back to that site now ... I think I'm addicted to reading about my addiction ... is there another site for that?

• Like 1

Here,this link is for you scotty and anyone else who needs help with their addiction http://www.netaddiction.com/

wow that was totally out of left field and got scotty good. good show.

@Apech and 9th

I was enjoying the back and forth expose and I hope it continues, no need to take things personally.

Those eyes of Horus and the Ka (Qi) regulating snake? I'm seeing a connection with the Ayahuasca sacred Boa that they summon during their circles. Anyone care to elaborate?

As for the original query, one of the Jewish or islamic books mentioned that Satan is on a throne on top of dark waters (or was that god?). Li Hongzhi of falun gong said that the Bermuda triangle is a dimensional gateway. So maybe you can visit Satan by taking a boat from florida and doing a ritual.

But I agree with SriYuri.

Edited by Desert Eagle

Hey Apech, can you tell us about Wadjet? What does the "Eye of Wadjet" refer to?

@Apech and 9th

I was enjoying the back and forth expose and I hope it continues, no need to take things personally.

Those eyes of Horus and the Ka (Qi) regulating snake? I'm seeing a connection with the Ayahuasca sacred Boa that they summon during their circles. Anyone care to elaborate?

yes the ka is sort of like qi but seen as a kind of body ... like an etheric body or a vitality body ...

Ayahuasca is not something I know much about but I did watch some vids of Graham Hancock on youtube where he says that the common shamanic visions in all cultures are geometric patterns, humans with animal heads and serpents. These are all features of Egyptian imagery and as is obvious as far as I am concerned that the Egyptians were practicing shamanism ... the serpents like Neheb-kau and also Mehen ('the coiled one') fall into the category of the spirits, souls or intelligences contacted in the 'other world' which the Egyptians called the Duat (Star realm).

• Like 1

Hey Apech, can you tell us about Wadjet? What does the "Eye of Wadjet" refer to?

Wadjet means literally "Green One" and is the name of the cobra goddess of Buto (Edjo) in the Egyptian delta. She is shown as a reared up cobra on the forehead of the king. Green to Egyptians meant 'fresh, healthy, sound' and so she is the Eye of Horus when Thoth healed/restored it after it had been injured in Horus' fight with Set.

Obvious comparison to kundalini and the restoration of wholeness of being + vision of the true nature of Self ... however you want to put it.

• Like 2

Wow Apech I am getting impressed you really are into Egiptology.

Anyway , very interesting to read. Hope 9th has more questions . If not maybe you could ask yourself some questions and than answer them?

Edited by suninmyeyes

Wow Apech I am getting impressed you really are into Egiptology.

Anyway , very interesting to read. Hope 9th has more questions . If not maybe you could ask yourself some questions and than answer them?

I'd rather you asked the questions ... I can never answer the ones I come up with :lol: .

• Like 1

Are there any authentic Egyptian internal practices? Are the shamanic methods of the early Egyptians still alive today?

Edited by Scotty

Are there any authentic Egyptian internal practices? Are the shamanic methods of the early Egyptians still alive today?

apparently this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1425489729/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

correct if wrong: christ= light of the world, satan= adversary & shaitan= darkness-hence the term "antichrist"; allegorically, light denotes awareness & darkness denotes ignorance.

an interesting book: http://www.amazon.com/Physics-Jesus-Christ-Way-Universe/dp/1414036086 - argues that the new testament is a manual of "multi-dimensional" physics & psychology (these apparently being inseparable) expressed in allegories pertaining to that particular time & culture.

if i'm not mistaken, egoic nature is comprised of cravings & aversions (& the various frustrations thereof)& has it's roots in ignorance... it's interesting to read the sixth verse of the sixth chapter of the book of romans (sixth book of the new testament) whilst replacing the term "sinful" with that of "egoic"- makes the book of revelations seem like a book on internal alchemy that describes an eventual psychological apocalypse & spiritual rebirth for the practitioner...(as for the sword wounding the beast in the head which subsequently heals itself(sword representing willpower), haven't you ever attempted to try and overcome any of the various aspects of your own egoic nature, only to have them seemingly resurrect themselves later?)

for the sake of practicality(assuming that any of the above is actually true of course), it's probably best to say that "the greatest feat of ignorance has been to convince people that it doesn't exist...especially within themselves..."

The key Egyptian text themselves ... Book of the Dead, Pyramid Texts and so on are descriptions of 'internal' energy practices ... but you have to work hard to decipher them. Many people claim Egyptian practices but I have never come across an authentic teacher or group. Of course historically with the rise of Christianity there was an attempt to obliterate the ancient teachings and they were 'hidden' in alchemy and the hermetic tradition which has absorbed influences from kabbalah and other sources a to become something else.

apparently this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1425489729/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

correct if wrong: christ= light of the world, satan= adversary & shaitan= darkness-hence the term "antichrist"; allegorically, light denotes awareness & darkness denotes ignorance.

an interesting book: http://www.amazon.com/Physics-Jesus-Christ-Way-Universe/dp/1414036086 - argues that the new testament is a manual of "multi-dimensional" physics & psychology (these apparently being inseparable) expressed in allegories pertaining to that particular time & culture.

if i'm not mistaken, egoic nature is comprised of cravings & aversions (& the various frustrations thereof)& has it's roots in ignorance... it's interesting to read the sixth verse of the sixth chapter of the book of romans (sixth book of the new testament) whilst replacing the term "sinful" with that of "egoic"- makes the book of revelations seem like a book on internal alchemy that describes an eventual psychological apocalypse & spiritual rebirth for the practitioner...(as for the sword wounding the beast in the head which subsequently heals itself(sword representing willpower), haven't you ever attempted to try and overcome any of the various aspects of your own egoic nature, only to have them seemingly resurrect themselves later?)

for the sake of practicality(assuming that any of the above is actually true of course), it's probably best to say that "the greatest feat of ignorance has been to convince people that it doesn't exist...especially within themselves..."

I like that, replacing ignorance with the concept of Satan makes it even more difficult for people to discover it's existence because it brings in fear and terror so people do all they can to avoid it, whereas the concept of ignorance may hurt your pride but it isn't that terrifying.

I like your last comment apech.Other then that,someone taught me that the thrice is actually just the father,son,and spirit .Also read somewhere that christianity borrowed those three aspects from philosophy.So ,orignally the three had nothing to do with a diety.I think it's funny how people take symbols out of context so quickly,it's okay though when,I was a new ager I was always misinterpriting symbols too.EDIT I do though like to add that I think the spiritus,father and son are just internal alchemical symbols.

Edited by michael245

I watched a documentary where they interviewed a man who claimed to have been trained by an authentic Egyptian Priest, but I can't actually tell you whether that was true or not. He had some strange ideas concerning the pyramids, claiming that they were created to harness energy that permeated the world, ley lines so to speak. In the end it was interesting, but I would've much rather have heard more about the religious beliefs passed down, than the beliefs that pertained to the pyramids.

Aaron

Thanks man! Also thanks Apech and Imperiago as well! Yes I've heard similar things about the pyramids.

Also, Imperiago, that system of caucasian book is very interesting. Read it a while back...too bad it's so...rough? By the way, lots of people seem to think the "egyptian rods" which are sorta covered in the book were a true method of practice!

That may be so, but trying it with a cheaper version of the rods, didn't really do much. Plus there are supposedly specific postures you must use in order for it to work.

Someday I hope to get the chance to take these classes: http://www.primordialalchemist.com/programs/egyptian-esoteric-practice/

Edited by Scotty