Encephalon

Anyone hear from Satan?

I emailed him about a month ago and still no response. And I never see him on here. Ever. Is anyone in contact with him and is he ok?

I get the feeling you're talking about a user on here, but can't help but take the paragraph at face comedic value.

Apologies.

Yeah, I hear him every time I listen to Ghost. :P

I get the feeling you're talking about a user on here, but can't help but take the paragraph at face comedic value.

Apologies.

Yeah, I hear him every time I listen to Ghost. tongue.gif

i was thinking , surely not this ghost? then i saw the view count it was 6,166ninja.giflaugh.gif

as to the Op, i keep confidential conversations confidential and can neither confirm or deny.

he aint rick perry tho, i am fairly certain about that

i was thinking , surely not this ghost? then i saw the view count it was 6,166ninja.giflaugh.gif

as to the Op, i keep confidential conversations confidential and can neither confirm or deny.

he aint rick perry tho, i am fairly certain about that

Surely not that Ghost! Although that was interesting.

This is the Ghost of which I speak: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flcHCTbdLSM

Surely not that Ghost! Although that was interesting.

This is the Ghost of which I speak: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=flcHCTbdLSM

ah,"your ghost" is actually calling him by name and trying to conjure him up?

i suggest he is found in some of the most unlikely places, when you least expect him.

he can be a subtle one, well given if he exists .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl0H1EUQ_38

ah,"your ghost" is actually calling him by name and trying to conjure him up?

i suggest he is found in some of the most unlikely places, when you least expect him.

he can be a subtle one, well given if he exists .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl0H1EUQ_38

Aye..."my ghost" is off the deep end as far as that goes. Great musicians, though. :P

What movie is that from?

Aye..."my ghost" is off the deep end as far as that goes. Great musicians, though. tongue.gif

What movie is that from?

The Usual Suspects 1995

He's been upstaged.

Satan=Maya the way I read it.

Before that he was Bacchus or something?

Not the same as Lucifer.

Anyway, the names keep getting changed, voluntarily and by edict. So IMO that sort of means that only the people who can remember enough consciously and unconsciously actually care about him. Sort of like I don't presently consciously care about Zeus. But he possibly still has a place in my subsconscious.

I heard through the grapevine that Thoth was up to his old tricks again. I suppose he's just trying attract attention to himself after being marginalized for so long.

I heard through the grapevine that Thoth was up to his old tricks again. I suppose he's just trying attract attention to himself after being marginalized for so long.

Punch him in the face.

My mentor told me that Satan, Devil or Sheol is non existent. It it's only the Ego of man w/c created all these. Man wanted to look for something to blame outside themselves instead of taking responsibility for their Actions.

As man progress in his level of spirituality all his energy centers expands and grows. All the energies centers are interconnected. When one part expands let's say the heart or crown the other centers expands as well, although not that big compared to the center where the attention is focused, but still it expands. Including the good side and as well as dark side.

Most people in the spiritual path blame the devil for their sexual tendencies. Don't they know that when you develop your spiritual energies your sexual energies develops too? Everything is one. Energy is one. Like for example pain experienced in your stomach (LBM) is a pain experienced by the whole body.

Suppression is not the key. Conscious control is. That is true Mastery.

Regards,

SY

Edited by SirYuri
  • Like 1

Ah, Satan.

You can find him here:

http://www.churchofsatan.com/home.html

Although in that movement he doesn’t really exist and is just used as a metaphor for the ideal rebel as well as Nature in a religion that is essentially dressed up objectivist philosophy.

Then there is theistic Satanism which is quite different and based in Judeo-Christian metaphysics.

One's understanding of Satan and evil of course will inevitably depend on one's metaphysical beliefs.

Simply put, Satan provides a nice scapegoat for the problem of evil for monotheists. People who don’t believe in evil or Satan have to explain why there is suffering and pain. Suffering might be explained away by ego, but it is clear that pain is inherent in Nature. Materialists certainly have an easy time explaining this. But those who believe in an inherent ‘goodness’ of reality and no Satan have a much more difficult time explaining the existence of pain. The suggestion that pain is necessary for spiritual growth finds its greatest enemy simply in the unfairness of it.

Of course this has been addressed before lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Problem_of_evil

To me, it makes the most sense to see gods/deities/bodhisattvas as all-loving but not necessarily all-powerful in the traditional sense (as they are subject to the dynamics of ultimate reality/Tao).

Edited by RyanO

The Egyptian Set was not really evil= Satan but an equal/opposite force to Horus ...

HorusSeth300.jpg

In the early period the kings would take Horus and/or Set as their deity ... and their was the great New Kingdom king Seti I ...

... but Set did kill Osiris ... so thus he was held in contempt in some periods.

Maybe Satan is more like Apophis ... the serpent who opposes the Sun. But I think that Satan is actually a creation of the Christian Church and a distortion of old pagan gods.

• Like 1

The Egyptian Set was not really evil= Satan but an equal/opposite force to Horus ...

Maybe Satan is more like Apophis ... the serpent who opposes the Sun. But I think that Satan is actually a creation of the Christian Church and a distortion of old pagan gods.

You missed my point. I was saying that the name might have come from egypt, not that "set = satan". The Jews borrowed the 10 commandments from the Egyptian Book of the Dead, which actually contains many, many more confessional phrases. Its possible they also borrowed the name "set-hen" as a way to focus their hatred of evil.

All of these names and concepts are HUMAN CREATIONS... in case you hadn't figured that out yet.

btw - do you know the name of the serpent pictured here:

Jacq.jpg

why dont you tell us about this one, hmm?

Ah, Satan.

You can find him here:

http://www.churchofsatan.com/home.html

Although in that movement he doesn’t really exist and is just used as a metaphor for the ideal rebel as well as Nature in a religion that is essentially dressed up objectivist philosophy.

Yeah, I don't believe in that demi-god satan nonsense either.I remain a atheist one hundred percent,it's a provable fact that there is no such thing as gods/angels/demi gods/satan/aliens.

Edited by michael245

it's a provable fact that there is NOTHING beyond a human being.

This has to be a fallacy of some sort. You can't disprove what you haven't experienced.

For those of us who have experienced (there goes your theory)...well...for us, "it's a provable fact that there is SOMETHING beyond a human being". :lol:

Know Thyself...might also mean: Know Thy Place...or Know That You Don't Know.

• Like 3

This has to be a fallacy of some sort. You can't disprove what you haven't experienced.

For those of us who have experienced (there goes your theory)...well...for us, "it's a provable fact that there is SOMETHING beyond a human being". :lol:

Know Thyself...might also mean: Know Thy Place...or Know That You Don't Know.

Hey I was editing my comment right when you replied.Go back and read it.

btw - do you know the name of the serpent pictured here:

Jacq.jpg

why dont you tell us about this one, hmm?

This is from the upper register of the 11th Hour of the Amduat and although the serpent is unnamed it is Neheb-kau and the figure standing between the wings is Atum.

The name 'Neheb-kau' means the 'he who unites/allots the ka-energy' ... a reference to the continuum of power which generates and links together the vibrational manifestations of power (Atum = 'the complete one' ... i.e. the whole field of power itself). The two eyes are the two eyes of Horus which have been reunited at this stage (11th hour i.e. just before dawn) ... on Atum's head is the sun disk .... the sun rises in the 12th hour but is formed (ie.e. given shape in the akhet = eastern horizon just before it appears.

Edited by Apech
bad spelling