konchog uma

Yigong by Sifu Jenny Lamb

let your flawless, spotless image of Max fall, and what remains is STILL a great teacher who changed your lives. what remains is the only thing that ever really mattered anyway.

Sounds good to me.

you're right on time! :lol:;)

i think my point has been made, but you go ahead and keep clinging to the belief in your teacher's super powers, which he loves to show off, but is too moral and reserved to demonstrate, except when spiritually touched by a witch, apparently.

Max might be great teacher to some of you, but you guys really can't defend the man against his own words. you might get the last word in this thread, but you haven't won the debate.

i've had some ridiculous teachers in my life. i love them and appreciate them, but that doesn't make them NOT ridiculous. and likewise, being ridiculous did not disqualify their genuine skill.

let your flawless, spotless image of Max fall, and what remains is STILL a great teacher who changed your lives. what remains is the only thing that ever really mattered anyway.

just stop trying to re-write history or discredit everyone who has ever leveled a criticism at the man, and you won't hear another peep from me on the issue.

I think you're really dramatic.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

I think you should watch your back or else with will make you ejaculate.

I think you're really dramatic.

There is a major lesson to be learned from the Kunlun drama that I can't put my finger on...

For me, it's the same as with John Chang and Mo Pai....

Despite what people SAY they want- health, wellness, a sense of being a full human, living in the present, getting over stress, blah blah blah blah blah- they WANT something miraculous, they want something with "powers", they want something where you encounter spirits, aliens, recover the info of your past lives, where you fly around in lucid dreams, have an immortal body that lets you come back to earth to have hot sex with super models, to be able to shoot fireballs from your hands, to be able to fly through time and space, they WANT something that is different from their normal lives, they want something to give them a reason to change it up, to drop their shitty job, to get out of shitty relationships.

Now spiritual people say that's escapism. That they should "accept" and "live in the moment". Really? Accept that you work long hours in a shitty job that you hate? Accept the fact that most people in your life are toxic?

Here's what I think: most people are looking for a good enough excuse to drop the shit in their life.

But here's the problem: most people don't get a good enough reason not only to convince their friends that they need a life change, but to convince themselves that they need a life change.

You know, to quit their job, cash in their retirement money, and go travel to a monastery to meditate.

People who have near death experiences can get "weird". They can cash in their retirement money and go become a monk or a nun. They can get into "crazy" spiritual stuff and people will say "well of course, they had a near death experience, that made them re-evaluate their life priorities."

But if your co-worker quit coming in to work one day because he "re-prioritized" his life, that'd be "weird". It came out of the blue, for no rhyme or reason.

We live in a rational world and are taught to be rational. Having the feeling of needing a change isn't good enough. You have to have a reason, or an event significant enough that people can understand how your sense of rationality got blown away.

So here's the thing: if you have a reasonable account of someone shooting fire out of their hands or disappearing into the ether to a world of rainbows, even if you could find ways to discount it, guess what? You've got something to go after. You've got a reason to do something "weird".

"Hey, Joe went to Indonesia because he heard of an acupuncture (accepted in the mainstream as "not THAT weird") who could do some weird things with something called "chi", it involved years of meditation and fire. He heard about some researchers who found this man, and he said that he wanted to investigate it for himself, because he wants to heal his bum leg that doctors couldn't ever heal."

"Huh. A bit crazy, but I guess if American doctors couldn't fix anything, he'd have to try something else, huh?"

So, to me, that's it. People want a reasonable excuse to follow someone. It can't be just "oh I feel that this is what I need to do." That's not good enough criteria for the western analytic rational thought process. But if you hear that some guy giving a seminar twenty minutes away can throw people with his chi?.... Well, I mean, why not go check it out? It's just a couple hundred dollars for a weekend, no biggie........

Take that away, and you're just sitting there doing nothing. You ever try just sitting there doing nothing, staring off into space? People think you are weird. At least if you do some qigong/tai chi movement, people think you're doing tai chi or yoga, which is someone acceptable. But just sit/stand there. Doing nothing. Just sitting. People think you are fucking insane!!!

That's why I support real teachers with credible claims coming forward and proving them. I fully support and respect those who want to stay hidden (trust me, I've been there, and it sucks having person after person come after you trying to call you out, and I understand that people don't always want to do that). But for those that are making claims, or can prove claims, seriously, prove it.

You will get THOUSANDS of followers. Why? Because you've given them a credibly reason to seek something incredible.

"Oh, Jane quit her job to go learn meditation."

"Well that's dumb, why'd she do that?"

"Well apparently her teacher can use energy to give people multiple orgasms and become enlightened. And three studies done an Oxford, Harvard, and Yale have proven it to work!"

"Fuck this job, I'm going to go learn that!"

But hey, that's just my crackpot theory...

Edited by Sloppy Zhang
  • Like 3

Okay. bored now.

and while Max seems to have some sort of spiritual vendetta against Witch, i didn't get so much as a hiccup from throwing a couple of black pyramids his way, even yelling into the aether, "Come at me, bro! Cut all the nonsense! Come at me!"

guess i'm lucky he's feeling all compassionate and forgiving tonight. or something.

i'm out. like i said. bored now. :rolleyes:

Overstating that a bit, don't you think? It was a one-time thing. I came after him, he defended himself with overwhelming force. But as I have said many times, I'm not even a beginner in the practice, I have zero defense so overwhelming force on me might be nothing at all to a regular practitioner. With all this brouhaha I decided to try again last night. This is what happened.

First off, I had the sense to not try to attack him, I just connected. He immediately became a three-year-old boy, alone and afraid. Not quite as effective as a baby for extracting heart energy, but very good. Very different approach from last time, but once again took every last bit of my heart energy. On the other hand, didn't take anything else, so that was good. Fortunately was lying down on the sofa when I made the attempt. I couldn't get up afterwards. I fell into a trance, I think for about an hour. I suppose I can figure that out from my last post here. Woke from the trance, got up, went to the bathroom, staggered off to bed and slept for nine hours. Had this recurring dream about a Christmas ornament we have that is a plastic prism-thingie in the shape of a heart.

This morning I feel all tapped out. Good thing no hot dates planned for the next several days, I got nothing left! :lol:

I'd appreciate not making me out as some kind of innocent young thing or that Max has a "spiritual vendetta" against me. I've been the one making the initial contact, not him, and I am an ENERGY VAMPIRE. I'm the sort of woman they warn you about, I'm a witch, I can do the evil eye, yadda yadda yadda. I steal your jing. There.

As I keep saying, Max is powerful and he takes energy, and isn't too particular about the safety of his beginning students. I said worse initially, but with all the people here including Taomeow (who is never wrong) who have done his practice and/or received transmission, I have to say that I initially misjudged him. Cam turned out fine, better than fine. Yoda has had problems, obviously, but I don't know enough about that.

That's interesting Witch.

Just as a neat reminder, I'd like to put forward that any concentrated form of "spiritual" er, transmission (or meditation for that matter) could set off an acceleration of "stuff". Otherwise known as "detox", what i've called "the shit hitting the fan" -that i've read termed as "precipitation of karma" and that seemed about right to me even if i don't believe in karma.

Mr Slopps, valid points but if you talk to people who have been "through" "spiritual awakenings" you might find a number who were neither looking for it nor were particularly happy when it happened. Myself included. These days it's all a bit "oh well let's see what this is about".

I didn't quit my job, nor go off roaming the mountains and the shit hit the fan in full urban glory.

Mr Slopps, valid points but if you talk to people who have been "through" "spiritual awakenings" you might find a number who were neither looking for it nor were particularly happy when it happened. Myself included. These days it's all a bit "oh well let's see what this is about".

I didn't quit my job, nor go off roaming the mountains and the shit hit the fan in full urban glory.

I think those are different classes of people though. Perhaps those who are further down the path (but don't yet realize it)?

There is a yearning, I think, in lots of people. Even in high school and college, I've met lots of people who have yearned for that something else. Even just teaching them some basic breathing and relaxation techniques makes them super happy and content. They feel great. They feel thankful that I showed it to them. But then they go back to destructive life behaviors. Often, they KNOW they are going back to destructive life behaviors.

Why?

"Because that's just how the world works." You treat your body like shit to get your education.

You treat your body like shit to get your job.

You hang around toxic environments and toxic people so you can keep your social circle, without which you'd be a loser and an outcast.

Your body breaks down, your mind breaks down, but you use your social circle and your career to hook you up with whatever drugs you need to block out the pain.

Then your body REALLY breaks down. Your mind REALLY breaks down. You get a life intervention, blah blah blah. And then you can tell people "I don't do that shitty stuff now, because I became depressed and tried to kill myself, but now I see that I should be happy and meditate, even if it means not being around certain people or having a certain kind of job."

That's okay.

But, you know, if you don't do certain things because you want to prevent a breakdown, well you're just "weird", you're "lazy", you are "wasting your potential."

I avoided certain things in high school and college because I KNOW for a fact that they would destroy my body. Even still, circumstances force me into positions that are not optimal for mental/emotional/physical/spiritual health, but I deal with them because, you know, I don't have any alternatives. People think I'm crazy and weird for things like, "just sitting."

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Just sitting."

"That's it? Nothing else?"

"Nope."

"That's weird."

"Sit with me."

"Okay."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"... This is nice..."

"... That's why I do it..."

"... Well, off to do some shitty thing."

*weeks later"

"Hey, how have you been?"

"My life is shit, and I don't know why."

Edited by Sloppy Zhang
  • Like 1

Ah yes. What other people think;-)

The way i get around that one is not talk about it. Except on this forum because i feel i need to:-) And don't bother with what anyone else is doing, unless they're doing it to me, on purpose:-)

Ah yes. What other people think;-)

The way i get around that one is not talk about it. Except on this forum because i feel i need to:-) And don't bother with what anyone else is doing, unless they're doing it to me, on purpose:-)

Other people tend to be a problem. Because, you know, we're told from the time that we're born to listen to other people.

Because, you know, kids don't know what they want. Kids are dumb. Kids don't know what's right for their bodies. Left alone, all they'll do is eat candy and stay up past their bedtime, right?

So, you know, "do what I say because I say so, who cares about why, you're too dumb to understand the explanation anyway, and if you don't do what I say, you get punished."

So we're taught from a very young age to listen to what others say. We pick up on that as a mechanism for survival.

So when a hundred or a thousand or even just one person says "you're weird", we have a VERY strong conditioning which tells us "you're about to be punished". So it's VERY hard to overcome. Even if you KNOW that it's a pointless and stupid rule. And even just getting to the point where you can do what you want to do is an accomplishment in and of itself.

But these are just my own crazy theories :ninja:

It's been pretty wild, 'cause I got into this whole cultivation bit when I was 16, still in high school. I'm a senior in college now, and even just in these 6 years, I can see how people are turning out with the life choices they've made (a healthy number of people from my high school came to my university, so it helps that there has been a solid pool of people across many disciplines).

And, you know, for a lot of us it's not good :(

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Well i reckon you're lucky you're doing it/working stuff out for yourself now:-)

It's not impossible that those other kids will have their own wake-up somewhere down the line. I guess i feel sad that you've labelled them all pretty much. Don't they have the same potential?

I hear ya on the what we're taught stuff. BTW, it doesn't stop at kids:-)

I also think it ought to be possible to live with folks and do the "weird" stuff without them noticing it much (except maybe what a strong, confident, pleasant to be around person you are:-)).

Not sure how you'd acheive that though.

Edit: Sorry for threadjack. Slopps, if you want to discuss further we could re-thread. Informer would be happy if i did one, apparently;-)

Edited by -K-

It's not impossible that those other kids will have their own wake-up somewhere down the line. I guess i feel sad that you've labelled them all pretty much. Don't they have the same potential?

I'm not saying they don't (am I???). In fact, that's my entire point:

They DO have the same potential.

The problem is that, despite many of them having a yearning, despite many of them knowing something is "off", they don't know what to do. Or, sometimes, they DO know what to do, except when they perform their little cost benefit analysis, it's not worth it to take the time out to pursue a spiritual path. People are "rational", or at least, taught to think "rationally", or, at least, taught to rationalize their irrational behavior so it at least seems rational :P

Which is why I urge those who can do miraculous things to step forward and do them. Teach to your audience. We live in an area where it's cool to be a skeptic. Where you are judged based on your ability to make the "rational" decision. Even if that rational decision kills you or someone else, hey, no one can fault you, because "any rational person would have done what you did".

So a person knows something is wrong. But they will never (usually) "rationally" choose meditation, because what does that do? Nothing. You sit there.

Oh, but wait, you can heal scoliosis? Done.

You can energize your body to that of a young person? Done.

You can cause fires with your hands? Done.

You can have sex for hours on end? Done.

Get them in the door, get them doing stuff, and oh hey, look, they're getting a better sense of well-being, compassion for their fellow humans, and enlightenment.... whoops. :ninja:

I hear ya on the what we're taught stuff. BTW, it doesn't stop at kids:-)

Hell no it doesn't.

I also think it ought to be possible to live with folks and do the "weird" stuff without them noticing it much (except maybe what a strong, confident, pleasant to be around person you are:-)).

Oh it's definitely possible. It's what I kept telling non when he was on his "if only I could just be a lonely hermit" kicks. You can definitely do it and be part of society and living with other people. It can even be the better alternative to being alone (depends on the situation though, sometimes you just gotta be away, I think).

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Wait. Did Max voluntarily drink mercury? Because if so, that would explain a LOT. And if he did, what a dumbass!

Swallowing mercury can be done since the poison works through inhalation, not digestion. Although very stupid to do! Could still kill you.

From wikipedia:

The first emperor of unified China, Qin Shi Huang, reportedly died of ingesting mercury pills that were intended to give him eternal life.[44]

The phrase mad as a hatter is likely a reference to mercury poisoning, as mercury-based compounds were once used in the manufacture of felt hats in the 18th and 19th century. (The Mad Hatter character of Alice in Wonderland was almost certainly inspired by an eccentric furniture dealer named Theophilus Carter. Carter was not a victim of mad hatter disease although Lewis Carrol would have been familiar with the phenomenon of dementia that occurred among hatters.)[45]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_poisoning

First off, I had the sense to not try to attack him, I just connected. He immediately became a three-year-old boy, alone and afraid. Not quite as effective as a baby for extracting heart energy, but very good. Very different approach from last time, but once again took every last bit of my heart energy. On the other hand, didn't take anything else, so that was good. Fortunately was lying down on the sofa when I made the attempt. I couldn't get up afterwards. I fell into a trance, I think for about an hour. I suppose I can figure that out from my last post here. Woke from the trance, got up, went to the bathroom, staggered off to bed and slept for nine hours. Had this recurring dream about a Christmas ornament we have that is a plastic prism-thingie in the shape of a heart.

do you ask a persons higher self for permission before you extract their heart energy?

also, maybe you should try visualizing the cosmic heart, or the heart of heart energy itself, and tapping it. Its free and inexhaustible, and won't get mad at you if you vampirically leech from it.

Some people are powerful and aren't to be trifled with, I would recommend just tapping a universal inexhaustible source instead of tearing around like some yogic bandito aquiring horrible karma and draining other beings.

just 2 cents

I don't need heart energy! I don't take from a man's fourth chakra, I take from his second chakra. I take all the energy from a man's balls. Sorry to lower the tone of the thread, my apologies to the OP and Sifu Lamb.

There is no "inexhaustible source" for that kind of energy, that I know of. I can take it from the plane, but it's coming from somewhere, from some guy. Trying to be on the up and up I now take it directly. I am on FetLife and very straightforward on my profile--that I am a taoist witch and will take a man's energy. I dress a man in women's clothes, bind him tightly in a hogtie with lots of rope, and give him oral sex. It's amazing the number of volunteers I have for this. :lol: I am careful not to take anyone under 30, although there are many young men who very eagerly volunteer.

I try to give back the energy with a heart outpouring but I have only had one sex partner who was able to really take it, and we've been off and on. It was nice to be able to fully unload last night, although it took a lot out of me. I am more spent than I have been after being with a man.

Lighthouse keepers went mad too, because lenses were in a bath of mercury. Otherwise seems like it would have been a good job for a cultivator.

I am swearing off lemming practices, otherwise interesting thread.

I don't need heart energy! I don't take from a man's fourth chakra, I take from his second chakra. I take all the energy from a man's balls. Sorry to lower the tone of the thread, my apologies to the OP and Sifu Lamb.

There is no "inexhaustible source" for that kind of energy, that I know of. I can take it from the plane, but it's coming from somewhere, from some guy. Trying to be on the up and up I now take it directly. I am on FetLife and very straightforward on my profile--that I am a taoist witch and will take a man's energy. I dress a man in women's clothes, bind him tightly in a hogtie with lots of rope, and give him oral sex. It's amazing the number of volunteers I have for this. :lol: I am careful not to take anyone under 30, although there are many young men who very eagerly volunteer.

I try to give back the energy with a heart outpouring but I have only had one sex partner who was able to really take it, and we've been off and on. It was nice to be able to fully unload last night, although it took a lot out of me. I am more spent than I have been after being with a man.

oh i guess i misunderstood. My appologies! hahaha I am the original poster so i started it by asking! no offense, and sifu jenny will doubtlessly forgive the tangent train for taking off without her, she seems quite beyond caring about this sort of thing.

to be honest witch i was concerned that you were just stealing peoples heart energy randomly, like visualizing them and using that conduit to drain their energy! :) so that will bring all kinds of undesirable results im sure and i wanted to bring it up out of concern for your karma. Im sure its NONE of my business so i almost didn't say anything, but annyway

hahaha as if this thread wasnt totallly hijacked before, at least now we're talking about something interesting not rumors about max! hahahaha

J/K all in jest

@witch: also, i am convinced that there are cosmic sources of energy that dwarf other sources like a sun dwarfs a candle. You may think that you need other men and their svadhisthana energy but there might be a source you could invoke that would not care if you bathed in it every and any time you liked.

It might not replace your sexual practices and im not implying that theres anything wrong with what you do, but it couldnt hurt to have augmented energies in this way right?

Maybe there is a cosmic svadhisthana. maybe if you visualized GOD being hogtied and stole his energy (hmmm if you could do it without being turned off) or something ridiculous like that ahahaha those are just fingers pointing to the real point, that the mind and the energy have no limits, everything exists somewhere, we just need to get crazy and creative and tap into the massive sources of energy that exist for us. I think as people we are meant to be happy and nourished like this.

just a thought, 2 more cents

My karma is a horrible mess. I've never stolen anyone's heart energy but I've certainly stolen plenty of men's, um, testicular energy. That's what I was saying, I'm handy with the sort of sex magic that gives wet dreams. With the men I've known and taken it from and asked afterwards, they seemed to like the whole process, and I think I can't really do it unless I am on some level "invited over the threshhold" so to speak, like a real vampire.

But much better for my karma to do it upfront and direct and completely consensual. And flesh on flesh is always better! :D

But even if all that didn't ding up my karma too much, there's my job that I've been at for the last five years. Hoping soon to switch to a better one, karmically speaking.

@witch: also, i am convinced that there are cosmic sources of energy that dwarf other sources like a sun dwarfs a candle. You may think that you need other men and their svadhisthana energy but there might be a source you could invoke that would not care if you bathed in it every and any time you liked.

It might not replace your sexual practices and im not implying that theres anything wrong with what you do, but it couldnt hurt to have augmented energies in this way right?

Maybe there is a cosmic svadhisthana. maybe if you visualized GOD being hogtied and stole his energy (hmmm if you could do it without being turned off) or something ridiculous like that ahahaha those are just fingers pointing to the real point, that the mind and the energy have no limits, everything exists somewhere, we just need to get crazy and creative and tap into the massive sources of energy that exist for us. I think as people we are meant to be happy and nourished like this.

just a thought, 2 more cents

How do you think I got all my entity problems! Personally, I don't think there is a GOD, or at least not one with a cock, but there are plenty of gods, or rather spirits running around who have one. And then you have to deal with, "Dude, don't give me orgasms right now, I'm driving." And then you fall in love because the sex is so great, but you can never have sex because the spirit doesn't have a body. I am fond of bodies. :lol:

witch,

If you saw Max in person you'd have a different experience. He doesn't drain anyone at all. Even naughty witches.

My karma is a horrible mess. I've never stolen anyone's heart energy but I've certainly stolen plenty of men's, um, testicular energy. That's what I was saying, I'm handy with the sort of sex magic that gives wet dreams. With the men I've known and taken it from and asked afterwards, they seemed to like the whole process, and I think I can't really do it unless I am on some level "invited over the threshhold" so to speak, like a real vampire.

But much better for my karma to do it upfront and direct and completely consensual. And flesh on flesh is always better! :D

But even if all that didn't ding up my karma too much, there's my job that I've been at for the last five years. Hoping soon to switch to a better one, karmically speaking.

i wish you the best, with your practice and with your job and everything.

as far as being invited over the threshold, i would strongly recommend respecting that, but i'm (again) not trying to be patronizing. I think that its just two totally different things, with permission and without.

vampire is a *very dark archetype and surrounded by negativity and pain. Not like the glamorous dramas of immortality and blood. What you are doing is just natural witchcraft. Energy is not ours, we just have it like a gift for now and we might pass it on, or might grow it and keep it, but there is not any law that says its unnatural to take another's energy in the situations you describe, or to give "your" energy to another. So if you are concerned with karma, i would suggest not identifying with "vampire" and just consider what you do "witchcraft" which is natural really, just energy doing what it does, so to speak.

i have natural concern for anyone who identifies with being a "vampire" because there may be more reality to that than most people think, and its full of pain and torment. Absorbing sexual energy does not make you a "vampire" it makes you a sex witch so be careful what you identify with is my advice!! It might seem like minutiae but it might not be.

But i say all that not because your life is my business but because i for some reason happen to like you and have concern for you thats all.

:)

I think your threat is pretty gay. Did you just drop in to say this to me? Go grow up before you try to become super man.

I think that's a typo, he meant to type "witch" instead of "with". So in other words, not gay.

Scotty, too poor to just drop everything to take a plane to California for the weekend and drop several hundred dollars on a seminar (not to mention hotel room, etc.) And I don't think he drains his students, he's not stupid. I think he's just tapping them a little bit. Have no idea why I get drained to the bone when I connect--probably just me being delusional.

anamatva, not afraid of being labeled dark. Not afraid of darkness, darkness is a girl thing.

How do you think I got all my entity problems! Personally, I don't think there is a GOD, or at least not one with a cock, but there are plenty of gods, or rather spirits running around who have one. And then you have to deal with, "Dude, don't give me orgasms right now, I'm driving." And then you fall in love because the sex is so great, but you can never have sex because the spirit doesn't have a body. I am fond of bodies. :lol:

i don't personally think there is a god either, but in the realm of imagination and energy, there are no limits and no "true" and "false" in the classic sense. There is only what you can invoke and connect with. So like i said my point isnt hogtie god, but my point is that anything you iMAGIne has a connection to reality. You are a witch so i needn't explain myself more. I am only encouraging, for no reason other than that i do it an its works really well, you to tap more cosmic and vital sources than your consorts. There is nothing really behind it except conversation for conversation's sake, and the fact that it works for me.

As to the entity problems, everyone who reaches out beyond the bounds of "normality" will encounter entities. EVERyone has entity problems at some point; you are lucky to know it, and have the power to deal with it. Entities are everywhere and most of them are naughty or mischevious to some degree. I doubt that most people even KNOW they have entity problems they just HAVE entity problems and think "oh my life is so weird sometimes" or just explain it away with rationality or some western nonsense. Maybe they just watch television i dunno. My point is don't worry about entity problems, learn to tell entities no, and to develop strong defenses. I think the best thing to do is cultivate relationship with the planet or a patron/matron deity because with prayer to awesomely powerful beings, you can save yourself a lot of mistakes and effort. But these comments are not so much for you witch as for just people reading this in general and thinking "maybe *I have an entity problem". I digress.

anamatva, not afraid of being labeled dark. Not afraid of darkness, darkness is a girl thing.

heheh choose your own adventure

if you're not afraid of darkness youre either crazy or stupid i think, but generally speaking, i am not insulting you witch just saying tehre are serious forces out there some respect is a healthy thing

the light heals but its not for everyone, don't listen to me, listen to your heart and higher self