konchog uma

Yigong by Sifu Jenny Lamb

he also claimed that he was one of four masters who were allowed to leave the temple every 100 years, and he was the last one still teaching, because he'd made a promise to one of his dying masters. it's all very romantic, but NONE of that is factually true, which is why Sifu Jenny Lamb could not and would not sign off on it.

Do you really think he made this up entirely? Having been a long time student of at least three teachers (Jenny is not included as a teacher)...we know one of them is still alive, but do you really know everything that factually happened in Max's life based on the rumor mill and the few stories he has told?

If Jenny wants to essentially call her "dharma brother" a liar without knowing the whole story and making assumptions, that's her karma...and to say this behind his back, and have people still consider her a "master"? -_-

About the movie demos, that's called "kunlun games" and any practitioner who is open can play them. As others have said, it's intended to teach about energy, heal and connect people. It's also a way to test a person...for instance, how grounded they are. Part of it is having a loose mind and being spontaneous...but another part of it is real influence of energy.

Reflecting harmful intent is something else, and it doesn't always work...so why accept challenges.

Furthermore, consider the meaning of "martial art". It's not about fighting, it's about winning.

Charlie-Sheen-Winning-Poster.jpg

The highest martial art is avoiding conflict entirely, and is in line with the spiritual path (WHICH KUNLUN IS. It's not a martial school at all). The second highest martial art is destroying your enemy without risking your own loss, or repercussion...in this you must consider "only the dead have seen the end of war"...why even go down that path?

A mediocre martial art is fighting someone head to head who you know you can win, and preserving "honor" (meathead status). And the worst martial art is where you risk losing, because the meatheads pressure you into accepting a challenge.

:)

I don't get what you expect Max to do in that situation.

Are you upset that Max didn't beat the guy to a pulp with snake bagua in front of his wife and kids in the middle of a lecture on enlightenment?

What happened seems to be this. A guy stands up and challenges Max during a mid lecture. Max says a bunch of things so that they wouldn't have to fight. The guy seemed to have made up his mind that he was either going to be hurt or validate in his mind that Max is a fraud. So one way or another the guy leaves. Problem resolved and the seminar can go on without a lawsuit or anyone getting hurt.

okay, you guys keep focusing like a LASER on the notion that he was being challenged to a physically violent fight. HE WASN'T! if that were the case, i would have said so. IT WASN'T. he was being challenged to demonstrate his skill on someone other than his student. he offered himself for the demo, NOT for a death match. he said he'd be happy with anyone who didn't know Max before-hand. the fact that he WASN'T being challenged to a fight is what made his statement, "i'm not a martial artist" stand out.

i'm never gonna convince you guys. but i'm gonna speak it just the same. and i think that my breakdown of the claims and issues has been a lot more sound than the explanations you guys are trying to make, so i'm fine with it. i remember the days of his earlier workshops, and he changed his approach to a number of things after that.

btw: go back and read that thread i made from 2007. do i have to bring up the fact that Max ALSO claimed that he was physically immortal and had died at least 10 times? or the fact that he could drink mercury or consume any poison because energy is energy? there was a lot of nonsense that went down, and i'm glad that it's not happening anymore.

BUT IT DID HAPPEN! no matter he's teaching today or how he's teaching it, he's still the guy that pulled that shit. it would make more sense to laugh it off and blame it on the business end of things than to claim it never happened.

Sifu Jenny has never said Max is a liar, if she thought that she would say so to make sure people don't fall for his stuff. She just refuses to take part in what he currently teaches or give her name to it. Her personal reasons are likely to her own.

you don't get to speak for her motivations, bro. Seth actually spoke to the woman, and the stuff that she said isn't true is the same stuff that I'M saying isn't true, with respect to the story of Kunlun.

Do you really think he made this up entirely? Having been a long time student of at least three teachers (Jenny is not included as a teacher)...we know one of them is still alive, but do you really know everything that factually happened in Max's life based on the rumor mill and the few stories he has told?

given your wording from the very first sentence, i think the REAL question is, do you think he's telling the truth, entirely? you see, my claim is not that EVERYTHING is a lie, but that SOME of the stuff he claims is a lie. and yes, i believe his history of kunlun to be a fabrication. but then what history are we referring to, right? because the story today is NOT the same story of 2007. so i don't have to demonstrate that it's "entirely" a lie, and you don't win by pointing out one claim that might be true.

Kunlun was a temple where he trained, and he had many stories about it. people tried to find it, any trace of it or its teachers, and they ultimately called bullshit. THEN, once people found out that Jenny Lamb taught it and that it was from Mao Shan, Kunlun became more of a concept, a symbolism for the crown chakra or something like that.

If Jenny wants to essentially call her "dharma brother" a liar without knowing the whole story and making assumptions, that's her karma...and to say this behind his back, and have people still consider her a "master"? -_-

i've always been cool with you, even when we had our differences, but you went too far here. and you know it. Sifu Jenny has been NOTHING but respectful and allowed Max to go his own way. she never came out against him publicly and always speaks of him in loving terms. she's not petty. far from it. but her misgivings about his direction has not been a secret, and the fact that she finally came out and directly articulated ONE issue (because she could have said a lot more) does not take away from her integrity in the slightest. people can listen to her interviews and decide for themselves the quality of person that she is. she represents herself just fine.

• Like 4

Oh, I'm going to regret this post...

This is exactly what happened and I remember it like it happened yesterday, because it really freaked me out:

I absolutely attacked Max. I attacked him in a playful way, but I attacked him.

First off, I have very little martial arts training, just a couple classes a long, long time ago, never made it past the beginner level and certainly haven't practiced in the last decade (although recently I started taking a tai chi class for health). The reason I post here is because I am a witch and have a lot of kundalini energy, although much less currently than I did when I attacked Max. Sex magic comes easiest to me, and I am able sometimes, but not always, to give a man a wet dream. Max's people were going on about the stupid 100 days of non-ejaculation (which I still think is a moronic thing for men to do). So I decided to make Max ejaculate. That was my attack.

As soon as I connected with him I realized I had made a serious mistake. Along the connection came such a strong force that I forgot everything about myself. Literally. I forgot my own name. It took all my arts as a witch to break that connection.

From that, I will say what I have said all along--Max is a very powerful wizard and I think unsuitable as a teacher of beginners, and I'm pretty damn sure he taps the energy of his students, although obviously gives energy back in the form of transmission. Then again, I am the personification of an unreliable witness.

From my point of view he's been rather upfront about it, in a sly way. He's said all along that he is Coyote, a trickster character. Trickster characters bring great gifts and change, but they always steal and the truth is hidden under the face value of what they say.

For a long while I was afraid of him and this site, but I've lost that fear.

• Like 3

Oh, I'm going to regret this post...

This is exactly what happened and I remember it like it happened yesterday, because it really freaked me out:

I absolutely attacked Max. I attacked him in a playful way, but I attacked him.

First off, I have very little martial arts training, just a couple classes a long, long time ago, never made it past the beginner level and certainly haven't practiced in the last decade (although recently I started taking a tai chi class for health). The reason I post here is because I am a witch and have a lot of kundalini energy, although much less currently than I did when I attacked Max. Sex magic comes easiest to me, and I am able sometimes, but not always, to give a man a wet dream. Max's people were going on about the stupid 100 days of non-ejaculation (which I still think is a moronic thing for men to do). So I decided to make Max ejaculate. That was my attack.

As soon as I connected with him I realized I had made a serious mistake. Along the connection came such a strong force that I forgot everything about myself. Literally. I forgot my own name. It took all my arts as a witch to break that connection.

From that, I will say what I have said all along--Max is a very powerful wizard and I think unsuitable as a teacher of beginners, and I'm pretty damn sure he taps the energy of his students, although obviously gives energy back in the form of transmission. Then again, I am the personification of an unreliable witness.

From my point of view he's been rather upfront about it, in a sly way. He's said all along that he is Coyote, a trickster character. Trickster characters bring great gifts and change, but they always steal and the truth is hidden under the face value of what they say.

For a long while I was afraid of him and this site, but I've lost that fear.

Im glad you posted that it kind brings the point home of my earlier post in this community distance really isnt an issue that can prevent you from being attacked. I hope they understand.

I suppose, for the sake of honesty, that I should say what he hit me with. I haven't told anyone that, because it's humiliating.

Hmmm...still humiliating, even after all this time. :lol: Can't quite bring myself to type it out, but the obvious sort of thing you would hit a middle-aged, fat, delusional, lonely woman with.

I suppose, for the sake of honesty, that I should say what he hit me with. I haven't told anyone that, because it's humiliating.

Hmmm...still humiliating, even after all this time. :lol: Can't quite bring myself to type it out, but the obvious sort of thing you would hit a middle-aged, fat, delusional, lonely woman with.

Witch you make me laugh, LOL. umm the type of middle aged, fat delusional lonely woman that we LOVE. lol :lol:

Can I preorder the tickets for the "Witch vs Lama II :Revenge of the Witch"?

(*munch munch* chips ^_^ .)

I have seen the trailers! A lot of x-rated alchemy! Heart chakra power! Will Witch's powerful sex magick finally be the end of Max? Will Max withstand Witch's sexy heart chakra power? Will Witch ever find a life partner who can handle her sexual prowess?

OUT IN CINEMAS NOW!

RATED R

:wub::o:D

youre lucky thats all that happened to you.

i'm not trying to be patronizing

I know people that know Max's Maoshan teacher Sifu Andrew Lum, I know some truths and not what you all make out to be as TRUTHS, Said it many times before and got banned im not gonna say anything im watching and eating popcorn drinking beer watching this unfold. I also have footage of Sifu Lum!

given your wording from the very first sentence, i think the REAL question is, do you think he's telling the truth, entirely? you see, my claim is not that EVERYTHING is a lie, but that SOME of the stuff he claims is a lie. and yes, i believe his history of kunlun to be a fabrication. but then what history are we referring to, right? because the story today is NOT the same story of 2007. so i don't have to demonstrate that it's "entirely" a lie, and you don't win by pointing out one claim that might be true.

I think he tells stories, but a lot if not all is true.

On what grounds can we say that he didn't have a teacher who he made a promise to? Or that in one of his traditions, he was the last of four for this 100 years that were permitted to teach?

I mean, maybe it's not true...I just have no idea. My point was only that maybe it wasn't referring to Jenny.

Kunlun was a temple where he trained, and he had many stories about it. people tried to find it, any trace of it or its teachers, and they ultimately called bullshit. THEN, once people found out that Jenny Lamb taught it and that it was from Mao Shan, Kunlun became more of a concept, a symbolism for the crown chakra or something like that.

From what I know, he did travel and visit a few temples...specifically in Tibet. I mean, there are pictures of him there. Maybe he was mistaken, or oversimplifying, or even lying in saying that it was Kunlun mountain. Or maybe not.

I don't blame you for thinking it's mostly lies.

i've always been cool with you, even when we had our differences, but you went too far here. and you know it. Sifu Jenny has been NOTHING but respectful and allowed Max to go his own way. she never came out against him publicly and always speaks of him in loving terms.

What she has said regarding him is in my opinion not in loving terms. This is just my opinion, as someone with a unique view of morality in friendships.

she's not petty. far from it. but her misgivings about his direction has not been a secret, and the fact that she finally came out and directly articulated ONE issue (because she could have said a lot more) does not take away from her integrity in the slightest. people can listen to her interviews and decide for themselves the quality of person that she is. she represents herself just fine.

I disagree completely...but once again this is just my view. I think even Max would disagree with me...but I am my own person, and do not represent Kunlun. As a result of her actions, which I do consider somewhat petty, I decided to not train with her.

On the other hand, I did recently recommend her DVD to someone.

People can all form their own opinions of various teachers. For instance, you have formed yours about Max. It's all good and this doesn't have to come between us. :)

those clips show all the gates being opened one by one.

it's not martial or a demonstration to prove skill.

"" He also demonstrates controlling 'ATTACKERS' on his movie. ""

It's not about control. It's a lesson in how energy travels and why. a lesson in resistance, ego or mind.

You're presenting personal interpretation of film clips, not what it is actually about.

some of it may be very difficult to understand without experiencing

your own body reactions to the gates opening like that. It does look dramatic but has nothing

to do with fighting. It's all for healing the body and mind

You are still not following me :)

1. He show that stuff on his movie, as if it is martial. {but you claim it is just about opening the Gates, and is only about healing}

2. He and Kan claim that Kan did not know him from a bar of soap, yet Kan got up to try and hurt him bad, so without all your "It's all for healing the body and mind" he used his chi power to put an agressive man on the floor without touching him.

That is a very Bold claim, and is one I would like to test. If he really can do that I will be very happy. Maybe to make it all less confrontational I can forgo trying to punch him while he does it, like WBBM said, just ask to have him make me do something physically, like he did to Kan. The Idea of me Punching Max in an mutually agreed consensual arrangement seems to upset people?

Anyhow, Max's playful demos are basically just to show how he can transmit influence over a distance and trigger kriyas, in those open & willing enough. Kriyas can also be triggered by touch and just on your own. And they can always be stopped at will, if you wish. So, these are more healing, than martial, demos.

Again, that is not all they are for. His and Kan's claims as to how they met show us this.

Kan was allegedly an agressive attacker trying to hurt Max, and Unwilling {not a student happy to be Maxes energy puppet} to be made to roll around in agony on the floor...

Edited by Seth Ananda

As a result of her actions, which I do consider somewhat petty, I decided to not train with her.

What actions? All she did was refuse to sign off on the Fradulent history Max created for Spontaneous adjustment Chi gong, which as the lineage holder she has every right to do.

All she has done is demonstrate her Integrity, and her absolute commitment to the Truth.

Max should have stayed with her a bit longer, he could have learned a little bit more... and wouldn't be in a dishonesty pickle...

Edited by Seth Ananda

okay, you guys keep focusing like a LASER on the notion that he was being challenged to a physically violent fight. HE WASN'T! if that were the case, i would have said so. IT WASN'T. he was being challenged to demonstrate his skill on someone other than his student. he offered himself for the demo, NOT for a death match. he said he'd be happy with anyone who didn't know Max before-hand. the fact that he WASN'T being challenged to a fight is what made his statement, "i'm not a martial artist" stand out.

i'm never gonna convince you guys. but i'm gonna speak it just the same. and i think that my breakdown of the claims and issues has been a lot more sound than the explanations you guys are trying to make, so i'm fine with it. i remember the days of his earlier workshops, and he changed his approach to a number of things after that.

btw: go back and read that thread i made from 2007. do i have to bring up the fact that Max ALSO claimed that he was physically immortal and had died at least 10 times? or the fact that he could drink mercury or consume any poison because energy is energy? there was a lot of nonsense that went down, and i'm glad that it's not happening anymore.

BUT IT DID HAPPEN! no matter he's teaching today or how he's teaching it, he's still the guy that pulled that shit. it would make more sense to laugh it off and blame it on the business end of things than to claim it never happened.

No you are missing the point of the story. Max said he could potentially hurt the person, whether physically or not. I've seen those interactions in other seminars and Max's replies have been consistent. That passing his energy through someone without experience with Kunlun could seriously damage their nervous system. People who he demonstrated to weren't necessarily his students either but people who had been practicing for awhile.

Max saying he died isn't much of a big issue. Practitioners go through the death process at higher levels. There are people here who have teachers who have gone through death experiences. Tibetan lamas go through the bardo through visions also. It's not nonsense. Yes immortality is one of the main aspects of Kunlun, as with taoism and Kunlun's aim, the returnable rainbow body. I don't understand what shit he pulled. What Max did in the circumstance seems like the obvious thing to do.

you don't get to speak for her motivations, bro. Seth actually spoke to the woman, and the stuff that she said isn't true is the same stuff that I'M saying isn't true, with respect to the story of Kunlun.

I spoke to Sifu Jenny too. Seth isn't a spokesman for Jenny. She had nothing but utmost respect for Max and Kan and said they were one of the very few practitioners she knows is beyond the level one practice. But she said she wouldn't speak on the system Max currently teaches. Refusing to endorse a book or a story does not mean that it is a lie. She doesn't want her name to be part of the Kunlun teachings and Max put out a statement to clearly distinguish between his system and Jenny's.

The background of the Kunlun posture is also not as clear as people seem to think. I remember hearing a story from a person attending a seminar saying a high level tibetan lama approached her and said that the practice is also taught in higher circles of her tradition. Max's original story about the practice was also that he came upon it from a different source than Jenny's but coincidentally his kunfu sister also already had the knowledge.

You are being a bit dramatic thinking too much in the extremes. We don't know the intricacies behind the stories. But I do know that Sifu Jenny did not call Max a liar. And that in the situation you describe any sensible person would have acted the way Max did. Max and Kan's stories have been consistent as to how they met. Everyone agrees Max has juice, that his energy is real.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

What actions? All she did was refuse to sign off on the Fradulent history Max created for Spontaneous adjustment Chi gong, which as the lineage holder she has every right to do.

All she has done is demonstrate her Integrity, and her absolute commitment to the Truth.

Max should have stayed with her a bit longer, he could have learned a little bit more... and wouldn't be in a dishonesty pickle...

Did Sifu Jenny say, "the story is false. Max made it up."? In that instance, it's very weird. If Sifu Jenny was the only one who taught Max Yi Gong, Max would approach her with a story made up about it for her direct approval, from the person who he learned the practice from? That sounds highly unlikely.

Or did she say "I can't endorse the story or the book."

Daoist practices come with plenty of legends and myths attached to it. Stories give power to lineages. Chinese culture have developed through characters and lineages in fiction and myths. Any ancient tradition is based on mythical tales. They aren't usually in the lines of "oh there was this one guy and he figured this physical exercise out then taught it." It's more like "some guy came from the heavens and taught this."

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

It's interesting how people can develop vastly different views based on subtle things. Everything being said, I have never met her in person so am out of line in saying anything of her.

All that we know about what she has said if from her website and people who studied with her. This is not a good enough thing to base an opinion off of...so, my bad.

I spoke to Sifu Jenny too. Seth isn't a spokesman for Jenny. She had nothing but utmost respect for Max and Kan and said they were one of the very few practitioners she knows is beyond the level one practice.

...But I do know that Sifu Jenny did not call Max a liar. And that in the situation you describe any sensible person would have acted the way Max did. Max and Kan's stories have been consistent as to how they met. Everyone agrees Max has juice, that his energy is real.

No i am not Jenny's spokes person, but she did emphasise several times in front of the entire workshop, that he asked he to sign off on, in her words 'Total Fabrication' a history that not even she had been taught...

And to me she seemed genuinely Sad...

No i am not Jenny's spokes person, but she did emphasise several times in front of the entire workshop, that he asked he to sign off on, in her words 'Total Fabrication' a history that not even she had been taught...

And to me she seemed genuinely Sad...

You do realize this doesn't make her look good, right?

All that we know about what she has said is from her website and people who studied with her

You do realize this doesn't make her look good, right?

She doesn't care about looking good, she cares about honesty.

In her description, her Spontaneous Adjustment master was one of those crazy teachers who just did practice practice practice, and even when he did the Rituals to Install her as a Lineage holder, he did not give her the History, or even tell her that it was a secret practice.

So she showed max, max showed the world, turned a large profit, and lacking a history to help sell it, just made one up.

As far as I understand her, she went back after all the Max muddle started and got the real history, which is not what max presents...

• Like 3

Honesty at the expense of talking poorly about a "dharma brother" behind his back, to a bunch of beginner students? Essentially defaming another school and spreading rumors?

Like I said, people will form vastly different opinions on what's presented here...some types of people will think this is an example of her integrity.

My opinion on how to behave with your friends and fellow teachers is obviously something else entirely.

All I can do is kinda be in awe of this world we live in sometimes. :lol:

*grabs popcorn*

OM NOM NOM NOM.

hm... where did pie guy go? drama.. and PIE.

NOM.

Does posting this kind of thing make you feel above the rest of us having a discussion here?