Wells

Mo Pai and Immortality

Lol The Essence of Tai Chi is EXACTLY that. It's a condensed version of the classics. It's an on the go pocketbook. Look at it's description and it says that.

I'm blessed to have conversed with such a well known and highly esteemed master as yourself Mr. Black. I would seriously think twice about wasting your time with Gregory because it would seem as though you have exactly what you need.

ALL taichi taught, especially to the west is only about 20% of what taichi really was! it was changed centuries ago. and only a small group had the original teachings. they have spread in the last hundred years. ive figured out so much its rediculous! so when i read what people talk about i know from the get go who knows somthing, and who dosent, and who knows good stuff and who knows half ass or less than half assed information. get to the root of what it is then you can find out wheater its a tree or a weed! and that depends on your philosophy. im into the cosmos i stopped messing with plants along time ago!

Guys, just wait for my product line of bottled JING. You're all going to get JINGY with it.™

CHI and SHEN bottles are on their way shortly after. Open up your pocket books.

• Like 2

i think falun dafa is the bes gigong eber what do u guys think

falun dafa was the first book on chi kung recomended to me by my mentor when i was in highschool. and i still have it. and it is really good to practice.

I agree

but

Maybe this is why there is such a misunderstanding?

maybe it is and maybe it isnt! i think its because people are stupid! plain and simple! noone wants to hear that but its true! i keep hearing the same things over and over and over and over and over.. redundant and annoying!

Guys, just wait for my product line of bottled JING. You're all going to get JINGY with it.™

CHI and SHEN bottles are on their way shortly after. Open up your pocket books.

You can find bottles of jing at sperm banks, can't you?

• Like 1

ALL taichi taught, especially to the west is only about 20% of what taichi really was! it was changed centuries ago. and only a small group had the original teachings. they have spread in the last hundred years. ive figured out so much its rediculous! so when i read what people talk about i know from the get go who knows somthing, and who dosent, and who knows good stuff and who knows half ass or less than half assed information. get to the root of what it is then you can find out wheater its a tree or a weed! and that depends on your philosophy. im into the cosmos i stopped messing with plants along time ago!

Crikey that's a bit of a broad statement buddy.

I have no idea what the 'original' Tai Chi was, wonder if anyone does. It must have been adapted quite a bit over the millennia it has been around. If someone popped up claiming to have the original version we'd maybe view their claims with some scepticism.

M'colleague returned from a TCUGB jolly in China the week before last and reports on an interesting phenomena in Beijing where, since the state has eased off then at least discussion of some of the spiritual aspects of Tai Chi that were purged under the old regimen, if not officially approved seems to be increasingly tolerated.

Not the Falun Dafa though, they aren't tolerated at all and not to be mentioned in the presence of state officials, which is more or less always in the case of delegations.

Crikey that's a bit of a broad statement buddy.

I have no idea what the 'original' Tai Chi was, wonder if anyone does. It must have been adapted quite a bit over the millennia it has been around. If someone popped up claiming to have the original version we'd maybe view their claims with some scepticism.

M'colleague returned from a TCUGB jolly in China the week before last and reports on an interesting phenomena in Beijing where, since the state has eased off then at least discussion of some of the spiritual aspects of Tai Chi that were purged under the old regimen, if not officially approved seems to be increasingly tolerated.

Not the Falun Dafa though, they aren't tolerated at all and not to be mentioned in the presence of state officials, which is more or less always in the case of delegations.

thats because the real stuff grants powers! beyond what the government can handle if enough people practiced the rite stuff. they would loose control. but its a situation that should be watched and talked about because alot of people dont know whats going on over there. many have been persicuted and killed for this knowledge. thats why alot of this information is kept secret.

To return to immortality. So essentially if your consciousness is matured you become "immortal", if you have not matured consciousness but only strong energetic structures you will decompose really really slowly maybe few centuries.

"In simplistic terms, after the physical death the following processes take place:

- Physical body decomposes - here it makes no difference whether it is being buried, cremated, or treated in any other way; so, essentially, the time it takes it to decompose is of no importance, nor can anything different be said for the location or the manner in which this takes place.

- Light body, aura and Soul merge into a joint vibrational-energetic structure, most commonly in the form of an ellipsoid, which gradually looses form and decomposes as it returns to its source - the Higher Energetic Structures: the Energy of the Unique Universal Field, the Christ energy and the Energy of the Holy Spirit (to repeat, together we call them the Divine Energy). Measured in “earth years”, this process can take anything, from a few to several tens and even several hundreds of years.

- Mind, together with the Light body, the aura and the Soul, also decomposes. With decomposition of the physical body the instruments for creating the mind in the first place are also being destroyed: the senses, including, of course, “the synthetical sense - the brain”. And yet, the feelings that have formed during life still “remain”, in a manner of speaking, although essentially they are not that any longer - the senses and the brain through which, and through which only, they used to come into being and have their existence and expression, are no longer there, and so their further survival and manifestation is no longer possible. What actually remains from them is “only” an information. Therefore, the deceased do not suffer, have no sorrow, nor anger, do not sympathise or celebrate...,because they no longer possess the instruments for such processes.

All these decomposing structures are passive in relation to the living people. Even if any “communication” is established with them, this does not represent - “a conversation between the living and the deceased”, but rather - connecting of the Vibrations of the living with the remaining vibrational-energetic structures of the deceased. All else are merely projections of the mind! Such communications are, essentially, nothing but “conversations” with one’s own self, and through help of a “medium”, meaning - an instrument in a form of the remaining Vibrations of deceased. Experiments conducted in this field, i.e. the sessions (or the sèances) of “invoking ghosts of the dead”, or “communications” subconsciously initiated, can go as far as being able to “see” the deceased and “feel” their presence and so on, which again are only the reactions of the mind (of the living person) where all this has its beginning and its end. Sometimes such experiments can prove useful if, for instance, the information received is of such nature that it will aid the development of individual Consciousness, but on the other hand, they can also be quite harmful if they end up “feeding”, or “crippling” the mind. Sheer curiosity and mere experimenting are by no means good approaches and for this reason we simply do not advise their exploitation. There are much simpler and by far more effective methods for finding out what we need to know, and that is - directly, through addressing God with a prayer.

- Individual Consciousness - no longer manifests through the physical body, but instead, for some time, it still does so through the joint vibrational-energetic structure that is, as we have already explained earlier, formed by merging of the Light body, the aura and the Soul as well as the remaining “emotions and thoughts”, which now exist only in the form of information. Processes of decomposition of Vibrations, when viewed through the mind, can last a long time, but from an aspect of the Higher Forms of Consciousness, or rather the Divine Consciousness, they appear but as a flash.

Individual Consciousness continues with the “process within the process” in the realm of the Higher Forms of Consciousness, which is exactly where it had started. Only now it is enriched with an experience, which we can describe only as much as is based on its manifestation on the level of Vibration-Energy and matter, i.e. the life of an individual. Further “process within the process” is indescribable and impossible to follow with the mind, but it is possible to “have the Awareness” of it.

Continuing its journey as a “process within the process” in the parameters of the Higher Forms of Consciousness, Individual Consciousness as such does not manifest again on the level of Vibration-Energy and mater, because it is no longer as it used to be. “Enriched” with an experience, it continues the process within the Higher Forms of Consciousness, respectively loosing its identity. Such individual Consciousnesses (all, save the ones that have fully matured) certainly have had a particular, authentic role and influence through their process of individualisation as a part of the self-recognition of Higher Forms of Consciousness, i.e. the Divine Consciousness. This is why each and every individual Consciousness that had ever manifested in a given space and time, or rather, as part of the human race, have had a meaningful influence by the virtue of the fact that it was a Divine creation. The mind generated criteria, particularly that, which refers to something being positive or negative, good or bad for someone, or for the development of humanity as a whole, for an awakened (realised) person carries no significance, because all the processes, which take place within Divine creation, are in the function of self-recognition of Divine Consciousness.

Individual Consciousnesses that have not matured do not “return” to Earth to resume their maturing process, because they have merged into the Divine Consciousness and have lost their identity. The new manifestations of Infinite Consciousness (i.e. “new people”) through individual Consciousness (can) have the Knowledge about all previous manifestations of all previous individual Consciousnesses, the only question is in what measure will this be realised by the means of their mind - “during their life time”.

Many understand reincarnation in some of the following ways:

- By ascertaining thus: “In my past life I have been a physician”, “In one of my past lives I was an army general”, people who nourish such beliefs consider the term “I” to be synonymous to a person defined by the so called character traits, which are based on emotions and thoughts, or on the other hand they do not even think about this term. According to them, this “I” moves with them from one life to the next.

- Others think that the Soul is something which makes up their essence, and that it travels through time changing bodies from one life to the next, looking to “gain experiences” through numerous reincarnations, and so “pay off the accumulated debts”..., and finally to complete this process and attain immortality. At the same time, such people care scarce little about what they do and how they behave in this life, finding their solace in the belief that, by the very definition of reincarnation, they will be granted other lives where, if needs must, they will make up for the mistakes made in the past and catch up with what had been overlooked and passed by. And so the picture of a separate Soul is formed (mostly identified with the term “I”) that had come to Earth to fulfil a task, which, however, those who belong to this belief system can not easily and clearly define. In this way - a consolation/illusion that, if God-realisation and a consequent end to otherwise endless chain of reincarnation does not happen in this life, there will be plenty of time for it in the next one, or the one after... And so the irreversible damage is done, which is also present in the materialistic attitude - an aimless wasting of life and missing the precious opportunity for taking the responsibility to discover its purpose “here and now”!

Of course, it should not confuse things if one should hear that the Soul is indestructible. Then normally the terms used are “Universal Soul”, which we can take as a synonym for Infinite or Divine Consciousness, and the “individual Soul”, which in turn can be equated to an individual Consciousness. When we use the term “Soul”, we are referring to the manifestation of individual Consciousness in the form of Vibration-Energy, whose function is in being an instrument of “self-communication” as well as communication with others. So instead of saying that - individual Soul “moves”, it would be better to say that - individual Soul is in the process, because otherwise it would be easy to loose sight of the Infinite or - Divine Consciousness (universal Soul), and individual Consciousness (individual Soul) as, in truth, being - one and the same, and of the mind as the only responsible culprit for creating the illusion of separateness. Infinite Consciousness continually self-recognises through a multitude of processes; one of them is the process of individual Consciousness as the “process within the process”. Those processes that have not bore the fruits of maturity, like we said, merge into the Infinite Consciousness loosing their individuality, while certainly contributing to the continuation of the overall processes in their ever growing, ever increasing levels of complexity...

Divine, or rather Infinite Consciousness, reincarnates through an individual process of incarnation of individual Consciousness, which we recognise as the life of an individual."

• Like 1

To return to immortality. So essentially if your consciousness is matured you become "immortal", if you have not matured consciousness but only strong energetic structures you will decompose really really slowly maybe few centuries.

"In simplistic terms, after the physical death the following processes take place:

[...]

Guys, if you want to know the truth about these things, I cannot overemphasize how much I recommend to you to read Waysun Liao's "magnum opus" book "Tao - The Way of God"!!! :o

http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B0046ZRKFI/

Only $9.16 as Kindle Edition!!!

If anyone knows the truth about these things, Waysun Liao does!

What is God? Why do we suffer? How can we heal ourselves and our world? What is the purpose of life? What happens when we die? What is the best way to pray?

When you understand the way God works, you'll understand the answers to these questions and more.

Master Waysun Liao takes you to the inner teachings of Tao wisdom, giving you the keys to its ancient mysteries in simple terms applied to modern life in today's world.

Enjoy common sense analogies, humor, diagrams, and passages from texts such as Lao Tzu's Tao Te Ching as you start your own Tao journey with Master Liao as your guide. With Tao: The Way of God, you will unlock the secret to the power of God, the spiritual dimension, and break beyond the limits or our man-made artificial world.

Once you know Tao as the Way of God, you will never be the same.

About the Author

From the age of twelve, Waysun Liao studied with a wandering Taoist and in a Taoist temple until he became a full Taichi and Tao master. Considered one of the world's foremost authorities on traditional Taoist wisdom and Chi arts, he is the founder and master of one of the oldest Taichi centers in North America, located in Oak Park, Illinois. He is one of the few remaining Tao masters carrying and transmitting the ancient oral traditions concerning the power of Tao, and shares his wisdom with students across the world.

Master Liao is the author of several books, including Nine Nights with the Taoist Master, Chi: Discovering Your Life Energy, and the acclaimed T'ai Chi Classics, which has been translated into nine languages. In addition, he has compiled a complete Taichi learning system on DVD, preserving the ancient temple teachings on moving meditation, the Tao, and internal energy development.

Edited by Dorian Black

- Physical body decomposes - here it makes no difference whether it is being buried, cremated, or treated in any other way; so, essentially, the time it takes it to decompose is of no importance, nor can anything different be said for the location or the manner in which this takes place.

- Light body, aura and Soul merge into a joint vibrational-energetic structure, most commonly in the form of an ellipsoid, which gradually looses form and decomposes as it returns to its source - the Higher Energetic Structures: the Energy of the Unique Universal Field, the Christ energy and the Energy of the Holy Spirit (to repeat, together we call them the Divine Energy). Measured in “earth years”, this process can take anything, from a few to several tens and even several hundreds of years.

- Mind, together with the Light body, the aura and the Soul, also decomposes. With decomposition of the physical body the instruments for creating the mind in the first place are also being destroyed: the senses, including, of course, “the synthetical sense - the brain”. And yet, the feelings that have formed during life still “remain”, in a manner of speaking, although essentially they are not that any longer - the senses and the brain through which, and through which only, they used to come into being and have their existence and expression, are no longer there, and so their further survival and manifestation is no longer possible. What actually remains from them is “only” an information. Therefore, the deceased do not suffer, have no sorrow, nor anger, do not sympathise or celebrate...,because they no longer possess the instruments for such processes.

All these decomposing structures are passive in relation to the living people. Even if any “communication” is established with them, this does not represent - “a conversation between the living and the deceased”, but rather - connecting of the Vibrations of the living with the remaining vibrational-energetic structures of the deceased. All else are merely projections of the mind! Such communications are, essentially, nothing but “conversations” with one’s own self, and through help of a “medium”, meaning - an instrument in a form of the remaining Vibrations of deceased. Experiments conducted in this field, i.e. the sessions (or the sèances) of “invoking ghosts of the dead”, or “communications” subconsciously initiated, can go as far as being able to “see” the deceased and “feel” their presence and so on, which again are only the reactions of the mind (of the living person) where all this has its beginning and its end. Sometimes such experiments can prove useful if, for instance, the information received is of such nature that it will aid the development of individual Consciousness, but on the other hand, they can also be quite harmful if they end up “feeding”, or “crippling” the mind. Sheer curiosity and mere experimenting are by no means good approaches and for this reason we simply do not advise their exploitation. There are much simpler and by far more effective methods for finding out what we need to know, and that is - directly, through addressing God with a prayer.

- Individual Consciousness - no longer manifests through the physical body, but instead, for some time, it still does so through the joint vibrational-energetic structure that is, as we have already explained earlier, formed by merging of the Light body, the aura and the Soul as well as the remaining “emotions and thoughts”, which now exist only in the form of information. Processes of decomposition of Vibrations, when viewed through the mind, can last a long time, but from an aspect of the Higher Forms of Consciousness, or rather the Divine Consciousness, they appear but as a flash.

Individual Consciousness continues with the “process within the process” in the realm of the Higher Forms of Consciousness, which is exactly where it had started. Only now it is enriched with an experience, which we can describe only as much as is based on its manifestation on the level of Vibration-Energy and matter, i.e. the life of an individual. Further “process within the process” is indescribable and impossible to follow with the mind, but it is possible to “have the Awareness” of it.

Continuing its journey as a “process within the process” in the parameters of the Higher Forms of Consciousness, Individual Consciousness as such does not manifest again on the level of Vibration-Energy and mater, because it is no longer as it used to be. “Enriched” with an experience, it continues the process within the Higher Forms of Consciousness, respectively loosing its identity. Such individual Consciousnesses (all, save the ones that have fully matured) certainly have had a particular, authentic role and influence through their process of individualisation as a part of the self-recognition of Higher Forms of Consciousness, i.e. the Divine Consciousness. This is why each and every individual Consciousness that had ever manifested in a given space and time, or rather, as part of the human race, have had a meaningful influence by the virtue of the fact that it was a Divine creation. The mind generated criteria, particularly that, which refers to something being positive or negative, good or bad for someone, or for the development of humanity as a whole, for an awakened (realised) person carries no significance, because all the processes, which take place within Divine creation, are in the function of self-recognition of Divine Consciousness.

Individual Consciousnesses that have not matured do not “return” to Earth to resume their maturing process, because they have merged into the Divine Consciousness and have lost their identity. The new manifestations of Infinite Consciousness (i.e. “new people”) through individual Consciousness (can) have the Knowledge about all previous manifestations of all previous individual Consciousnesses, the only question is in what measure will this be realised by the means of their mind - “during their life time”.

Many understand reincarnation in some of the following ways:

- By ascertaining thus: “In my past life I have been a physician”, “In one of my past lives I was an army general”, people who nourish such beliefs consider the term “I” to be synonymous to a person defined by the so called character traits, which are based on emotions and thoughts, or on the other hand they do not even think about this term. According to them, this “I” moves with them from one life to the next.

- Others think that the Soul is something which makes up their essence, and that it travels through time changing bodies from one life to the next, looking to “gain experiences” through numerous reincarnations, and so “pay off the accumulated debts”..., and finally to complete this process and attain immortality. At the same time, such people care scarce little about what they do and how they behave in this life, finding their solace in the belief that, by the very definition of reincarnation, they will be granted other lives where, if needs must, they will make up for the mistakes made in the past and catch up with what had been overlooked and passed by. And so the picture of a separate Soul is formed (mostly identified with the term “I”) that had come to Earth to fulfil a task, which, however, those who belong to this belief system can not easily and clearly define. In this way - a consolation/illusion that, if God-realisation and a consequent end to otherwise endless chain of reincarnation does not happen in this life, there will be plenty of time for it in the next one, or the one after... And so the irreversible damage is done, which is also present in the materialistic attitude - an aimless wasting of life and missing the precious opportunity for taking the responsibility to discover its purpose “here and now”!

Of course, it should not confuse things if one should hear that the Soul is indestructible. Then normally the terms used are “Universal Soul”, which we can take as a synonym for Infinite or Divine Consciousness, and the “individual Soul”, which in turn can be equated to an individual Consciousness. When we use the term “Soul”, we are referring to the manifestation of individual Consciousness in the form of Vibration-Energy, whose function is in being an instrument of “self-communication” as well as communication with others. So instead of saying that - individual Soul “moves”, it would be better to say that - individual Soul is in the process, because otherwise it would be easy to loose sight of the Infinite or - Divine Consciousness (universal Soul), and individual Consciousness (individual Soul) as, in truth, being - one and the same, and of the mind as the only responsible culprit for creating the illusion of separateness. Infinite Consciousness continually self-recognises through a multitude of processes; one of them is the process of individual Consciousness as the “process within the process”. Those processes that have not bore the fruits of maturity, like we said, merge into the Infinite Consciousness loosing their individuality, while certainly contributing to the continuation of the overall processes in their ever growing, ever increasing levels of complexity...

Divine, or rather Infinite Consciousness, reincarnates through an individual process of incarnation of individual Consciousness, which we recognise as the life of an individual."

not quite! but your onto somthing. its much more simple but much more complexed than that. when you learn to leave your body and deal with the spirit world directly you will know the truth. until then you are just reciting what you've read and heard. not much of that is from experience. experience will tell you somthing completly different. learn to project and you will know as i do! "death is but a door life is but a window"

• Like 3

not quite! but your onto somthing. its much more simple but much more complexed than that. when you learn to leave your body and deal with the spirit world directly you will know the truth. until then you are just reciting what you've read and heard. not much of that is from experience. experience will tell you somthing completly different. learn to project and you will know as i do! "death is but a door life is but a window"

What do you know? :)

i know that unless you learn to project theres about 50% of the knowledge of the spirit and energy you will never know! even systems like the mo pai, lama pai, dragon gate taoism, yellow bamboo are only 50% or less of the knowledge needed to become immortal. and at the higher levels of their systems you need to project to get stronger. remember john changs account in the spirit world? there are masters all around the world that sit in meditation for 10-11 days at a time. this whole time they are projecting and drawing in energy. as i said some of the knowledge is her to get started and the rest is in the spirit plane dealing with beings who transcended their bodies aeons ago.

No, I havent read the book so I don't remember john changs account in the spirit world. I have my own accounts to go on.

You're not correct. 100% of the knowledge is in front of you right now, the only question is whether you can recognize it for what it is. Following nature's example is the way, and all biological and 'spiritual' knowledge is a natural permutation of what the universe is doing right now, the transmutation of the various phases of the elements, the cycle of the seasons and the harmony between polarity.

There's no use projecting to fantastical lands if you cannot even understand how enmeshed your being is in the natural elements around you, because if you can understand that then you already know the path to immortality, which is one of return, not leaving.

• Like 3

No, I havent read the book so I don't remember john changs account in the spirit world. I have my own accounts to go on.

YOU: You're not correct.

-

ME: proove it!

-

YOU: 100% of the knowledge is in front of you right now, the only question is whether you can recognize it for what it is.

-

ME: if you have truly astroprojected you wouldnt make that statement! thats like saying all the knowledge about space can be gathered by not going there! that space is like earth if you had been there you would know that they are totally diferent places. this one and that one. different laws different effects ect..

YOU: Following nature's example is the way, and all biological and 'spiritual' knowledge is a natural permutation of what the universe is doing right now, the transmutation of the various phases of the elements, the cycle of the seasons and the harmony between polarity.

-

ME: its not following natures example its altering natures example , thats the way, and knowing fanciful words wont teach you how to use natures example to become immortal.

YOU: There's no use projecting to fantastical lands if you cannot even understand how enmeshed your being is in the natural elements around you, because if you can understand that then you already know the path to immortality, which is one of return, not leaving.

-

ME: its all the use you need. by projecting you understand what happens when you leave. and thats how you learn and understand how to get back. otherwise you'll leave and never know how to get back. and by exploring the other side you learn more about this one not the latter. thing is it takes more than indulging in philosophy of spirit and being. it takes knowledge and understanding. knowledge one can only get by doing, by going, by experiencing.

Edited by MERCELESS ONE

Traditional daoist texts we know of (that may mostly be leaked from the Wu Liu Pai sect) like "taoist yoga" or the books by Eva wong state that you have to create an immortal body/fetus/baby/whatever, transport it out of your body and then transfer your consciousness into it to become immortal. The texts about "The six yogas of Naropa"(tummo) state that you have to create the "illusory body" to become immortal. So your normal human energy body that contains the meridians, the dantians and so on that you already possess will cease eventually.

So why does John Chang state that simply condensing enough (Yang) Chi to a ball in your dantian is enough to make you immortal and preserving your personality after death...what should mean that your normal energy body will last forever with this "duracell" battery. So simply "not running out of juice" is already enough? blink.gif

Edit: A quote from neigong.it in the actual John Chang thread:

P.S.: Spare my the New Age pieces of wisdom, please! rolleyes.gif

P.P.S.: It's very crucial for me to come to a conclusion in this question. So answers from people who know more about that matter than me would be very appreciated! smile.gif

I am sorry, I just read this post. Yang Shen Dao (Yang Spirit) and Lei Shan Dao (Thunderpath) are different Daos. That immortal fetus is a Yang Shen Dao practice and masters of this Dao forms a Yang Spirit which can even materialize. Lei Shan Dao schools work on a different pattern. Mo-Pai is also a Lei Shan Dao school. I am not an expert on the subject but tried to share as far as I know.

I am sorry, I just read this post. Yang Shen Dao (Yang Spirit) and Lei Shan Dao (Thunderpath) are different Daos. That immortal fetus is a Yang Shen Dao practice and masters of this Dao forms a Yang Spirit which can even materialize. Lei Shan Dao schools work on a different pattern. Mo-Pai is also a Lei Shan Dao school. I am not an expert on the subject but tried to share as far as I know.

Actually the Lei Shan Dao is just a term coined by David Verdesi.

Also in earlier posts you asked why try to stop rebirth as we never really die. This is essentially true, we never really die. What happens however is our conscious mind scatters to the wind and becomes one with the world again, what remains is an unconscious dreaming mind, it cannot create anything new, nor understand emotion, it is just a passive observer. Eventually rebirth will occur when it is paired with a new yang spirit.

If this doesn't bother you there is no reason at all to try to do anything to change it.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

Actually the Lei Shan Dao isn't actually a real thing, just a term coined by David Verdesi.

Also in earlier posts you asked why try to stop rebirth as we never really die. This is essentially true, we never really die. What happens however is our conscious mind scatters to the wind and becomes one with the world again, what remains is an unconscious dreaming mind, it cannot create anything new, nor understand emotion, it is just a passive observer. Eventually rebirth will occur when it is paired with a new yang spirit.

If this doesn't bother you there is no reason at all to try to do anything to change it.

I am not an expert on Chinese language, history and religion. There are many things I disagree with David Verdesi but trust his knowledge about Chinese related subjects. Lei Shan Dao is a real thing as other Daos

The reason to stop rebirth on this world is to be a graduate of this world, this school and to rebirth on a higher school just like to be graduate of High School and go to University. This is the way of evolution, journey towards God Almighty.

Physical matter and physical body forms from the combination of Per, Ser and Spirit (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perispirit)

The word "Lei Shan Dao" has not been used prior to David Verdesi, he is the creator of this word.

There may be schools which work with both yin and yang energies which can fit his definition.

I am not an expert on Chinese language, history and religion. There are many things I disagree with David Verdesi but trust his knowledge about Chinese related subjects. Lei Shan Dao is a real thing as other Daos

The reason to stop rebirth on this world is to be a graduate of this world, this school and to rebirth on a higher school just like to be graduate of High School and go to University. This is the way of evolution, journey towards God Almighty.

Physical matter and physical body forms from the combination of Per, Ser and Spirit (http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Perispirit)

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

Ill put in end to this leishandao word. i called the verdesi foundation. And i asked them what they meant by leishandao and this was what i was told. "The only real difference to know whether your practicing leishandao or not is but what level of stillness your practice produces. Meaning that if your inner practice takes you into deeper levels of stillness then it is a shen development path.

So heres the funny thing so lets say you practice a path that produces yin yang kung but it also produces a deep level of stillness then it would not be considered leishandao path.

The reasoning behind this they told me was that systems like mo pai dont require deep stillness to do the meds and attain."

Now i considered this bs. All deep alchemy has dan development and shen cultivation you really cant separate them in my opinion.

The reasoning behind this they told me was that systems like mo pai dont require deep stillness to do the meds and attain."

For example, to complete Level Four, I left my home and went into the jungle for a year. I did this in order to reach a state of total calm. I reverted to the primitive; this is most important. Your mind must be utterly still for yang and yin to come together. I myself managed to complete Level Four within a year of finishing Level Three, you know.”

- Danaos, Kosta The Magus of Java (p. 97)

• Like 1

For example, to complete Level Four, I left my home and went into the jungle for a year. I did this in order to reach a state of total calm. I reverted to the primitive; this is most important. Your mind must be utterly still for yang and yin to come together. I myself managed to complete Level Four within a year of finishing Level Three, you know.”

- Danaos, Kosta The Magus of Java (p. 97)

I agree what they told me that "there was something like 8 levels of stillness and that mo pai only requires the second level of stillness and that shen development paths go much deeper into stillness".

Now i consider that bs. Deep stillness can be reached no matter what alchemy that you do.

The word "Lei Shan Dao" has not been used prior to David Verdesi, he is the creator of this word.

May I ask who is the source of this information? As far as I know, you are not a native Chinese speaker. Even if your Chinese is fluent, it is very possible that you may not be aware of the terminology.