Wells

Mo Pai and Immortality

And no readings on the voltmeter, as I remember right from the video, means no electric phenomenon! Bottom line!

youtube.com/watch?v=MoOgZsQGQpA&t=1m55s

7LDjM.png

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

Actually, according to Taichi Master Michael Phillips, the power used in Fajin (with physical contact) is a kinetic hydraulic power wave , that the Taichi / Nei Kung master emits from his tantien and transfers through his body fluids over physical contact into the body fluids of the oppenent. Depending on how far into the opponent's body the wave penetrates, inner organs can be seriously damaged. The reason why the master has to relax his muscles is to allow the kinetic wave to flow through the muscles smoothly without hurting his own body. According to ttb member LittlePie, Gary's Jing feels more like that, so an equipment to measure kinetic power waves would make more sense than a voltage calkulator to measure Gary's Jing! Other guy's on the internet reported that they collapsed on the floor when their inner organs were "bouncing around in their body" when Gary touched them. :D

I already pointed out several times how John Chang's arm and the arms and hands of other masters shake when they transmit Internal Power. This is also a proof that this power is a wave phenomenon that affects matter directly (as their own bodies shaking and vibrating visibly), therefore kinetic would be a logical choice. Enough Frequenzy and Amplitude of kinetic power waves surely can heat up matter directly and set paper on fire or even move electrons in a diode so it would light up! Transfer of power without physical contact through the molecules of the air (Fashen) could also be explained through simply enough Frequenzy and Amplitude of the kinetic power waves!

Also, when the energy used by Chang to set the paper on fire was electric, shouldn't we have seen a lightning bolt while he was doing that? He was emitting power long enough for three seconds or so, so a lightning should have been visible! And I heard not a thunder or crackle either! :rolleyes:

And no readings on the voltmeter, as I remember right from the video, means no electric phenomenon! Bottom line!

It seems you are trying to protect your master Gary J. Clyman's ass. No sir! Definitely, Voltage Calculator has to insert the probe to correct place. This is science man, no joke.

It seems you are trying to protect your master Gary J. Clyman's ass. No sir! Definitely, Voltage Calculator has to insert the probe to correct place. This is science man, no joke.

Just so you know, my coworkers think I'm nuts because almost every post of yours I come across I end up laughing my ass off.

• Like 1

Just so you know, my coworkers think I'm nuts because almost every post of yours I come across I end up laughing my ass off.

Yes. It's nice to have a bit of his Turkish humour. The place would be dull without some sarcasm and dry wit.

youtube.com/watch?v=MoOgZsQGQpA&t=1m55s

7LDjM.png

Enough Frequenzy and Amplitude of kinetic power waves surely can heat up matter directly and set paper on fire or even move electrons in a diode so it would light up! Transfer of power without physical contact through the molecules of the air (Fashen) could also be explained through simply enough Frequenzy and Amplitude of the kinetic power waves!

Also, when the energy used by Chang to set the paper on fire was electric, shouldn't we have seen a lightning bolt while he was doing that? He was emitting power long enough for three seconds or so, so a lightning should have been visible! And I heard not a thunder or crackle either! :rolleyes:

video below: 3:55 - 4:55 Where's the lightning if it's electricty, MPG?

Not only consider what fit's your theory and ignore what doesn't!

video below: So this works with electricity, MPG?

No, only with kinetic power waves!

Yes. It's nice to have a bit of his Turkish humour. The place would be dull without some sarcasm and dry wit.

Humour, jokes? Moi? No Gentlemen, how can I make jokes about Gary J. Clyman, Dorian Black and Merceless One (a.k.a. the Voltage Calculator)? You can not be serious. In fact, I would like to see Gary J. Clyman to gain 1 million dollars from James Randi Educational Foundations Challenge, (http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html).

Their claim should be that Gary will be able to produce 1.3 million volts of voltage difference between his anus and palm. Of course, the measurement will be done by Voltage Calculator. This will be the victory of Tao Bums Community, the platform of Daoism.

Go for it men, Hail Gary J. Clyman! Hail Dorian Black! Hail Voltage Calculator! Go ahead!

• Like 3

There are a few members here who I hold in very high regard, and I make sure to listen when these folks speak. On the other hand, there are quite a few people here who unfortunately, metaphorically speaking, are "full of it". There are certain members here who I do not even bother reading posts from.

Oh, XYZ posted? Scroll right on down.

Oh, he's the latest poster on a certain thread? Not time to check that thread yet.

It's a necessary skill to have in the world of the internet, because any nine year old with a net connection, or even a con man, can pretend to be someone he's not. It happens all the time. Just learn to recognize the signs and act accordingly.

So which category is this thread? And whom do you refer to?

And whom do you refer to?

Just as an FYI.. To whom do you refer?.. is the correct form.

Not that its actually good form to put Practitioner on the spot like that. Some things are best left unsaid.

• Like 1

Just as an FYI.. To whom do you refer?.. is the correct form.

Not that its actually good form to put Practitioner on the spot like that. Some things are best left unsaid.

Thank you for the English grammar lesson. I am glad that my English teachers are not reading this forum.

It is very clear that Practitioner is pointing someone either in positive or negative way. If positive, ok, makes sense, but in that case he would say openly. If negative, what is the point of writing a post in a thread that you already find it not worth even reading it?

Thank you for the English grammar lesson. I am glad that my English teachers are not reading this forum.

It is very clear that Practitioner is pointing someone either in positive or negative way. If positive, ok, makes sense, but in that case he would say openly. If negative, what is the point of writing a post in a thread that you already find it not worth even reading it?

Curates Egg might be a phrase you would find it useful to learn.

And for you.. for your cultivation. Would you consider being confrontational good practice? Is the energy of it feeling beneficial for you and for all?

If you want to call it kinetic power waves I won't argue with you :)

I don't care what name you attach to it. It does power LEDs and multimeters though, and shocks the **** out of people. If kinetic power waves do that, then it's kinetic powers waves I guess.

:)

No, only with kinetic power waves!

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

Curates Egg might be a phrase you would find it useful to learn.

And for you.. for your cultivation. Would you consider being confrontational good practice? Is the energy of it feeling beneficial for you and for all?

I have read the wiki definition. (http://en.wikipedia....urate's_egg). Thank you for the information.

My purpose being here is to be confrontational in English, actually to test my English. However, it is not easy at all. I reduced my activity considerably to save my energy. Now I am saving energy for derailing and hijacking other threads. :) Actually I already have a great number of fans reading my posts with enthusiasm, possibly including practitioner.

Besides, I met the greatest trio: Gary J.Clyman, Dorian Black and Voltage Calculator

Edited by Recep Ivedik
  • Like 1

Now I am saving energy for derailing and hijacking other threads.

~ Confessions Of A Troll ~

• Like 1

I expect the fans are waiting to see if you pluck your eyebrows.Or perhaps someday point in a different direction.Who knows what transmogrifications may occurr as your practice evolves... only one thing is for sure.. persistent derailing will earn you a suspension... possibly of infinite duration. :)

• Like 3

~ Confessions Of A Troll ~

Dear Dorian Black,

There was a smiley at the end of that sentence. If you are playing a game, play it clean. But I am asking too much, I am aware. You are calling me troll. Why do you bother with me? Go on marketing that evil Gary J. Clyman.

Edited by Recep Ivedik

Dear Dorian Black,

There was a smiley at the end of that sentence. If you are playing a game, play it clean. But I am asking too much, I am aware.

You completely ruined this thread of mine! The smiley won't change that you actually said the truth!

is this thread something you want to keep going? Would you like it to be locked and start again with a resolve to be civil, or has the material you wished to cover been covered?

You completely ruined this thread of mine! The smiley won't change that you actually said the truth!

Moi? On the contrary I always showed the ultimate respect to Your Excellency and your master Gary J. Clyman, the greatest Neigong Master on this planet called Earth and of course, the Voltage Calculator, the greatest electrical engineering graduate student of all times. Check my posts man!

• Like 1

In the future, make your own threads and don't hijack others'!

You attacked me in LSD thread and others, yet you have the right to post anywhere you like, but when I show my respect to Gary J. Clyman, the greatest Neigong Master on this planet called Earth, you are blaming me hijacking this thread. Are you drunk? I am the ultimate supporter of Gary J. Clyman, everybody is witness of that.

• Like 1

Recep, you're a distasteful cocktail of sarcasm and cynicism and I find your contributions to be unpleasantly negative.

You should try teaching fellow bums something positive rather than spewing a constant onslaught of gracelessly offending commentary all about your footprint.

I can't believe you are still here, feeding off of this.

If only you put as much effort into loving as you do hating.

Edited by effilang
  • Like 2

is this thread something you want to keep going? Would you like it to be locked and start again with a resolve to be civil, or has the material you wished to cover been covered?

cat,

thank you very much for the nice asking! :)

He's only trolling imo in most of his replies and I would like to have this thread closed for good if that's possible!

And the other people here should maybe better pay attention if he's hijacking and trolling their threads too!

His agenda seems quite obvious to me, because I already told him to make his own threads about the stuff that interests him but he still kept and keeps hijacking threads of other people, at least imo!

Edited by Dorian Black

Ok then, this thread can be locked now. :)

and it ends with a warning to Recep to stop with the snide belittling etc.. its against forum rules. If you continue a supension will be put into an effect.

• Like 3