Wells

Mo Pai and Immortality

yesterday i ran ten miles while practicing my boxing skill, and the whole time i was drawing yang into my dantien. today i did an hour of muaythai training, while drawing in yang to the dantien. WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY? my daily practice tip never stop drawing in yang to the dantien no matter what your doing! SOME PEOPLE WANT TO TALK I WANT TO PRACTICE and share my findings with others!

M. I think if you really want to help, you should make a thread and discuss all your skills and methods in a structured, well layed out presentation, so people can reap the maximum benefits of your experiences and practice methodology

All the random posting, one bit here and one bit there, although seeming to come from a place of genuine care, isn't very helpful.

• Like 5

this was the post you made about not knowing anything about what you were talking about. so..lets..see you started this conversation and i stated the levels. and this is what i have to say about that level 30 and such!

well, think of it like this if a levl 30 can absorb a lightening bolt. which is electricity! then my calculations are correct! and weve proved this when you said that a human being can absorb a lightening bolt. so no matter what level one is the fact that a human being can absorb a lightening bolt and recharg their energy show s that the electrical component of my calculations is correct. wheather you believe it or not. and the accurat level is 30, at over one million volts. and you brought this up in a post not me! i just corrected you with my knowledge. and i think thats why your so upset! so laugh all you want, your only laughing at your self for not paying attention to your own shortcomings. and if you really wanna know what a level 30 is capible of. think of this, if a level 30 can absorb 1Mv then what would a body that can hold that ammount of powwer be capible of...use your imagination! and leave me alone!

Hahahahah, is this your explanation? Why don't you be a toilet paper manufacturer? You are quite good at it. Calculate the voltage, then steal the information from my post, manufacture the toilet paper. Now you have to find a customer for your toilet paper.

What else? You got the idea of catching thunderbolt. Show us with you voltage calculations, an original ability, not a one you learn from others, an original ability?

Gee, engough calculation on paper. Can someone really demonstrate those thunder ball please? Any youtube video? Any personal vitness?

M. I think if you really want to help, you should make a thread and discuss all your skills and methods in a structured, well layed out presentation, so people can reap the maximum benefits of your experiences and practice methodology

All the random posting, one bit here and one bit there, although seeming to come from a place of genuine care, isn't very helpful.

true..ill do that!

• Like 1

Hahahahah, is this your explanation? Why don't you be a toilet paper manufacturer? You are quite good at it. Calculate the voltage, then steal the information from my post, manufacture the toilet paper. Now you have to find a customer for your toilet paper.

What else? You got the idea of catching thunderbolt. Show us with you voltage calculations, an original ability, not a one you learn from others, an original ability?

wow! you are hopless! besT on your journey!

on second thought i will never do that! why should i? i dont care what the masses think! ppl know how to contact me if they want to know how i learned my information. in this world fruit dosent just walk off a tree and into your hand you have to go and pick it. so those who contact me see what i have to offer. and are well on their way to developing themselves into excelent cultivators. im only here to plant a seed. its up to others to let them grow and nourish them! the bits that i put out all come from a larger system and not everyone has the knowledge to notice that. and the bigest part is its ppls own karma, those that im learning with and from and sharing knowledge with, all have the same type of karma. so if ppl dont like me because i talk about things they want proof of ask yourself do i really have to prove anything to them. NO i dont. those who make the MOST PROGRESS are those who dont need proof and can read between the lines, and see the proof in the words and the PRACTICE! as you do!

Gee, engough calculation on paper. Can someone really demonstrate those thunder ball please? Any youtube video? Any personal vitness?

lol, im not lvl 30 and i dont know any. good luck finding that! after all i did say they were calculations! why do you guys get so butT hurt? especially that guy with the unibrow!

Edited by MERCELESS ONE

but you know what bro! i think ill have to make that thread. there are alot of ppl who arent assholes like the unibrow guy, who genuinely want to know how to better them selves and rise to the highest possiblities they can through cultivation. so ill make the thread for them!

• Like 1

This.

Or else, from here on out he shall be known as FRAUDULENT ONE.

so those who contact me see what i have to offer. and are well on their way to developing themselves into excelent cultivators.

I first emailed him on November 13th, asking a few simple questions. All I got in response was: "How is your practice going?" I told him, asked more questions, still got nothing. He can't say he's been too busy to answer because since then he's posted - oh I don't know - at least 100 times or more. Sooo....

I think it's time we stop feeding him.

Edited by Celestial
  • Like 2

This.

Or else, from here on out he shall be known as FRAUDULENT ONE.

I first emailed him on November 13th, asking a few simple questions. All I got in response was: "How is your practice going?" I told him, asked more questions, still got nothing. He can't say he's been too busy to answer because since then he's posted - oh I don't know - at least 100 times or more. Sooo....

I think it's time we stop feeding him.

firs to off you only emailed me a few times! and i gave you tips for your practice. the last email you sent said you would contact me via personal email, i let you know i got your personal email. you never asked me anymore questions. so i assumed you didnt need anymore information. if you wanted more you should have asked! and i have been answering lots of emails. mainly from those who are active in learning and asking questions. remember its you whos seeking information.

on second thought i will never do that! why should i? i dont care what the masses think! ppl know how to contact me if they want to know how i learned my information. in this world fruit dosent just walk off a tree and into your hand you have to go and pick it. so those who contact me see what i have to offer. and are well on their way to developing themselves into excelent cultivators. im only here to plant a seed. its up to others to let them grow and nourish them! the bits that i put out all come from a larger system and not everyone has the knowledge to notice that. and the bigest part is its ppls own karma, those that im learning with and from and sharing knowledge with, all have the same type of karma. so if ppl dont like me because i talk about things they want proof of ask yourself do i really have to prove anything to them. NO i dont. those who make the MOST PROGRESS are those who dont need proof and can read between the lines, and see the proof in the words and the PRACTICE! as you do!

You don't have to prove yourself to anyone. That's the beauty of this form of cultivation. The only way to determine and separate the false from the true and the productively effective from the counter productively effective, is through practical experience, experiential data, not egocentric, intellectual postulating, argumentation and debate.

The real answer will always be found through hard work. Thus the diligent student will always reap what he sows.

I always welcome the odd Tao Bum poster, because they tend to bring something new to table. In a way you remind me of Drew, which is why I've taken such a liking to you.

But that's not the point here. No matter how unorthodox anyone's claims on here, you all need to understand that talking about it will not make you right or wrong, regardless of how religiously defensive you are about your findings.

For the love of God, have you guys stopped to look around? We're on a forum discussing how to be immortals. But it's ok isn't it? As long as it is a general category, nobody is offended. But, the moment someone makes a claim to accomplishment, your puny egos become so hurt, that you cannot even bear the idea that someone else might be doing well.

You sit here, offending each other and ridiculing your personal experiences. How can you not conduct yourselves better than this? Surely you must be capable of it, or are you that unrefined?

We are all here to learn. So many of us here have developed on the backs of the knowledge of others. Those who do more so than those who talk.

Let there be elephants with wings and ponies of the rainbow. Until I experience it, I will refuse to argue it like a fool. Because of this I will always support the poster who brings with him the prospect of progress over he who points a finger an laughs. Because the first you can disprove or approve, the latter is a complete waste of time in either case.

M. You say, fruits are never just there for the picking. That you have to work hard. Cultivating the path is akin to a tree 10, 000 meters high, no ladder, with but one fruit and one tree per person. Everyone must work hard.

If it was easy, we would all be gliding around on clouds and walking on water, but look at the world today. How many of these people are there?

I said this in another thread. When you cultivate. The mind expands beyond petty emotions and the wisdom grows. Then power develops. The Tao tempers us before giving us true power. TRUE power. Not martial jin. If power to you is the ability to physically dominate another human, then you're fighting a losing battle. Just buy a hand gun.

The currency we pay to evolve is of sweat, tears and blood.

Just because a person comes across a piece of useful information doesn't mean he/she has the state and maturity of Spirit to apply it in order to yield progress on the path.

I have shared profound life transforming spiritual information with some people. Pearls to swine.

This is why you never have to worry about sharing methods, but this is also why many of the schools avoid speaking of the powers, so as not to attract power hungry individuals.

It's a lot easier to deter people with weak character by telling them you have to sit still for hours and all you get out of it is bliss.

If you can offer a method of practice, that can be used to benefit your fellow humans, and that they may achieve this through hard work, then why not?

I for one would be most interested in reading your thread. If you like I can even help you package it concisely into a system that can be applied.

Either you're helping or you're not. And if you are, you can do it better, by starting a thread. Let those that are serious practitioners practice your directions and decide for themselves if it works or not.

To everyone else who is not willing to put in the required time. Just **** off.

• Like 2

You reminded me of this guy at the office today who flew in to install and train us how to use some new software. He installed it on every computer, and was very excited about showing everyone what it could do. At every desk he did a presentation to each employee and then he came to me. And I told him, why don't you just get everyone together and teach them at the same time on the projector?

And he just stood there blinking. So I got everyone together and set up the projector and he saved himself half a day and got back to his company with a whole debugging report due to the heightened conversation amongst everyone.

Like minded and intentioned individuals allowed to function together in a hub bring together more ideas and create greater results. This is another reason why a thread is a good idea. Plus, it gives you the opportunity to state some basic thread rules and the moderation team can discipline anyone who is out of order.

Plus, a small thread hub will allow people to share progress and help each other. Not everyone is the same and some people might fail if you insist on teaching them through private messaging, but another person who is similar to them might have found a way to overcome their hurdle. This creates a hierarchy so we don't have to constantly rely on you for every question and it simplifies your effort.

Plus there are a lot of experienced bums here, who I'm sure can find very nifty ways to evolve what you've learned to even higher levels.

But right now everyone you're helping is disconnected.

Edited by effilang
  • Like 2

it wont be!

Then measure your own voltage. If it is not 220 or 110 AC, just hold the electrical conductor with earthing yourself. Do not be afraid, you are too much powerful with your neigong. Just hold the copper conductor of the power cable in your house with earthing. Let us see your neigong.

Edited by Recep Ivedik

Then measure your own voltage. If it is not 220 or 110 AC, just hold the electrical conductor with earthing yourself. Do not be afraid, you are too much powerful with your neigong. Just hold the copper conductor of the power cable in your house with earthing. Let us see your neigong.

So standing on the earth barefoot while touching the ends of a 'voltage tester/reader' should do the trick?

Product-2006105143636.jpg

Edited by Celestial

So standing on the earth barefoot while touching the ends of a 'voltage tester/reader' should do the trick?

Product-2006105143636.jpg

Exactly. This is the key equipment in electrical works, pardon, neigong practice.

You don't have to prove yourself to anyone. That's the beauty of this form of cultivation. The only way to determine and separate the false from the true and the productively effective from the counter productively effective, is through practical experience, experiential data, not egocentric, intellectual postulating, argumentation and debate.

The real answer will always be found through hard work. Thus the diligent student will always reap what he sows.

I always welcome the odd Tao Bum poster, because they tend to bring something new to table. In a way you remind me of Drew, which is why I've taken such a liking to you.

But that's not the point here. No matter how unorthodox anyone's claims on here, you all need to understand that talking about it will not make you right or wrong, regardless of how religiously defensive you are about your findings.

For the love of God, have you guys stopped to look around? We're on a forum discussing how to be immortals. But it's ok isn't it? As long as it is a general category, nobody is offended. But, the moment someone makes a claim to accomplishment, your puny egos become so hurt, that you cannot even bear the idea that someone else might be doing well.

You sit here, offending each other and ridiculing your personal experiences. How can you not conduct yourselves better than this? Surely you must be capable of it, or are you that unrefined?

We are all here to learn. So many of us here have developed on the backs of the knowledge of others. Those who do more so than those who talk.

Let there be elephants with wings and ponies of the rainbow. Until I experience it, I will refuse to argue it like a fool. Because of this I will always support the poster who brings with him the prospect of progress over he who points a finger an laughs. Because the first you can disprove or approve, the latter is a complete waste of time in either case.

M. You say, fruits are never just there for the picking. That you have to work hard. Cultivating the path is akin to a tree 10, 000 meters high, no ladder, with but one fruit and one tree per person. Everyone must work hard.

If it was easy, we would all be gliding around on clouds and walking on water, but look at the world today. How many of these people are there?

I said this in another thread. When you cultivate. The mind expands beyond petty emotions and the wisdom grows. Then power develops. The Tao tempers us before giving us true power. TRUE power. Not martial jin. If power to you is the ability to physically dominate another human, then you're fighting a losing battle. Just buy a hand gun.

The currency we pay to evolve is of sweat, tears and blood.

Just because a person comes across a piece of useful information doesn't mean he/she has the state and maturity of Spirit to apply it in order to yield progress on the path.

I have shared profound life transforming spiritual information with some people. Pearls to swine.

This is why you never have to worry about sharing methods, but this is also why many of the schools avoid speaking of the powers, so as not to attract power hungry individuals.

It's a lot easier to deter people with weak character by telling them you have to sit still for hours and all you get out of it is bliss.

If you can offer a method of practice, that can be used to benefit your fellow humans, and that they may achieve this through hard work, then why not?

I for one would be most interested in reading your thread. If you like I can even help you package it concisely into a system that can be applied.

Either you're helping or you're not. And if you are, you can do it better, by starting a thread. Let those that are serious practitioners practice your directions and decide for themselves if it works or not.

To everyone else who is not willing to put in the required time. Just **** off.

thanks bro! ill hold you to that!

You reminded me of this guy at the office today who flew in to install and train us how to use some new software. He installed it on every computer, and was very excited about showing everyone what it could do. At every desk he did a presentation to each employee and then he came to me. And I told him, why don't you just get everyone together and teach them at the same time on the projector?

And he just stood there blinking. So I got everyone together and set up the projector and he saved himself half a day and got back to his company with a whole debugging report due to the heightened conversation amongst everyone.

Like minded and intentioned individuals allowed to function together in a hub bring together more ideas and create greater results. This is another reason why a thread is a good idea. Plus, it gives you the opportunity to state some basic thread rules and the moderation team can discipline anyone who is out of order.

Plus, a small thread hub will allow people to share progress and help each other. Not everyone is the same and some people might fail if you insist on teaching them through private messaging, but another person who is similar to them might have found a way to overcome their hurdle. This creates a hierarchy so we don't have to constantly rely on you for every question and it simplifies your effort.

Plus there are a lot of experienced bums here, who I'm sure can find very nifty ways to evolve what you've learned to even higher levels.

But right now everyone you're helping is disconnected.

cool! idea i like it! and thats what it does feel like.

Exactly. This is the key equipment in electrical works, pardon, neigong practice.

Yeah, I knew it was for electrical work, but honestly did not know that it can measure your Neigong power.

Yeah, I knew it was for electrical work, but honestly did not know that it can measure your Neigong power.

Oh Come on, haven't you read the posts of Merceless One (a.k.a. the Voltage Calculator) about voltage calculations and qi of neigong power? Merceless One (a.k.a. Voltage Calculator) is the best electrical graduate student on this planet called Earth. He developed an physical analogy model between Neigong and AC electricity. He can come and take a voltage measurement from a Neigiong Master and immediately tell the master's level.

In fact, we all want him to pay a visit to Gary J. Clyman, the greatest Neigong Master on this planet called Earth together with Dorian Black, Gary's tu-di (inner disciple). Voltage Calculator will measure Gary's voltage with one probe in Gary's anus and the other one in Gary's hand, (we got the technique from John Chang's youtube video with scientists) while Gary does his most powerful neigong, shooting laser beams to trees from 100 meters. Needless to say, the trees will burn down. Voltage Calculator will use a specific voltmeter which can be able to stand millions of volts of electricity and qi of Gary, otherwise, Voltage Calculator's hands will be burnt.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is science and Neigong come together.

• Like 1

Oh Come on, haven't you read the posts of Merceless One (a.k.a. the Voltage Calculator) about voltage calculations and qi of neigong power? Merceless One (a.k.a. Voltage Calculator) is the best electrical graduate student on this planet called Earth. He developed an physical analogy model between Neigong and AC electricity. He can come and take a voltage measurement from a Neigiong Master and immediately tell the master's level.

In fact, we all want him to pay a visit to Gary J. Clyman, the greatest Neigong Master on this planet called Earth together with Dorian Black, Gary's tu-di (inner disciple). Voltage Calculator will measure Gary's voltage with one probe in Gary's anus and the other one in Gary's hand, (we got the technique from John Chang's youtube video with scientists) while Gary does his most powerful neigong, shooting laser beams to trees from 100 meters. Needless to say, the trees will burn down. Voltage Calculator will use a specific voltmeter which can be able to stand millions of volts of electricity and qi of Gary, otherwise, Voltage Calculator's hands will be burnt.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Sorry, I have him and a few others that keep spewing nonsense on ignore.

I suggest you do the same if you wish to keep your sanity.

• Like 2

There are a few members here who I hold in very high regard, and I make sure to listen when these folks speak. On the other hand, there are quite a few people here who unfortunately, metaphorically speaking, are "full of it". There are certain members here who I do not even bother reading posts from.

Oh, XYZ posted? Scroll right on down.

Oh, he's the latest poster on a certain thread? Not time to check that thread yet.

It's a necessary skill to have in the world of the internet, because any nine year old with a net connection, or even a con man, can pretend to be someone he's not. It happens all the time. Just learn to recognize the signs and act accordingly.

• Like 4

There are a few members here who I hold in very high regard, and I make sure to listen when these folks speak. On the other hand, there are quite a few people here who unfortunately, metaphorically speaking, are "full of it". There are certain members here who I do not even bother reading posts from.

Oh, XYZ posted? Scroll right on down.

Oh, he's the latest poster on a certain thread? Not time to check that thread yet.

It's a necessary skill to have in the world of the internet, because any nine year old with a net connection, or even a con man, can pretend to be someone he's not. It happens all the time. Just learn to recognize the signs and act accordingly.

KUDOS :)

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Actually, according to Taichi Master Michael Phillips, the power used in Fajin (with physical contact) is a kinetic hydraulic power wave , that the Taichi / Nei Kung master emits from his tantien and transfers through his body fluids over physical contact into the body fluids of the oppenent. Depending on how far into the opponent's body the wave penetrates, inner organs can be seriously damaged. The reason why the master has to relax his muscles is to allow the kinetic wave to flow through the muscles smoothly without hurting his own body. According to ttb member LittlePie, Gary's Jing feels more like that, so an equipment to measure kinetic power waves would make more sense than a voltage calkulator to measure Gary's Jing! Other guy's on the internet reported that they collapsed on the floor when their inner organs were "bouncing around in their body" when Gary touched them. :D

I already pointed out several times how John Chang's arm and the arms and hands of other masters shake when they transmit Internal Power. This is also a proof that this power is a wave phenomenon that affects matter directly (as their own bodies shaking and vibrating visibly), therefore kinetic would be a logical choice. Enough Frequenzy and Amplitude of kinetic power waves surely can heat up matter directly and set paper on fire or even move electrons in a diode so it would light up! Transfer of power without physical contact through the molecules of the air (Fashen) could also be explained through simply enough Frequenzy and Amplitude of the kinetic power waves!

Also, when the energy used by Chang to set the paper on fire was electric, shouldn't we have seen a lightning bolt while he was doing that? He was emitting power long enough for three seconds or so, so a lightning should have been visible! And I heard not a thunder or crackle either! :rolleyes:

And no readings on the voltmeter, as I remember right from the video, means no electric phenomenon! Bottom line!

Edited by Dorian Black