Wells

Mo Pai and Immortality

Templetao it is VERY clear you are another alt of magia, electric gravity, elijah, neoclassical and many more alts.

If you contact him Dorian Black, he will try to get you to send him money for neikung DVD's (what you dont know is that its pirated material from Gary Clyman) or for basic monthly teaching. He will start with low amounts of money and will ask more and more over time. You will never receive these DVD's. The thundermind system (or however he gonna call it this time, is yust a cheap ripoff of the system gary teaches).

This is a well known scam here on the forum. He uses Gary Clyman's lifestory and pretend its he's own.

You dont have to believe me but anyone has been warned.

Templetao, i know you gonna pretend that your nose bleeds but it yust to obvious its you.

Good luck.

Edited by minkus

Thank you for the warning, dude!

But as I said several times (and on this thread too): I already have ALL of Gary Clymans material! ;)

templetao knows that and doesn't try to sell me something! He just wanted to help me by telling me where I (and everybody else who is sincerily interested) can join Waysun Liao's and Gary J. Clyman's lineage for FURTHER deep teaching: http://www.sevensunstaichi.org/

Also, his knowledge proves that he is really a member in the Temple Style Taichi School. So he only wanted to help and his info's are really precious! ^_^

Ok thats nice :)

Traditional daoist texts we know of (that may mostly be leaked from the Wu Liu Pai sect) like "taoist yoga" or the books by Eva wong state that you have to create an immortal body/fetus/baby/whatever, transport it out of your body and then transfer your consciousness into it to become immortal. The texts about "The six yogas of Naropa"(tummo) state that you have to create the "illusory body" to become immortal. So your normal human energy body that contains the meridians, the dantians and so on that you already possess will cease eventually.

So why does John Chang state that simply condensing enough (Yang) Chi to a ball in your dantian is enough to make you immortal and preserving your personality after death...what should mean that your normal energy body will last forever with this "duracell" battery. So simply "not running out of juice" is already enough? :blink:

Edit: A quote from neigong.it in the actual John Chang thread:

P.S.: Spare my the New Age pieces of wisdom, please! :rolleyes:

P.P.S.: It's very crucial for me to come to a conclusion in this question. So answers from people who know more about that matter than me would be very appreciated! :)

The tummo fire meditation may have been obsoleted. I have a suspicion

that it is the purple and red dress damning.

This damning may have dwindled Siddartha Guatama and Milarepa.

Edited by lino