Wells

Mo Pai and Immortality

This is the state of most internal martial art schools jing is something that happens over time IF the training is somewhat valid.(and thats rare) Then there are some schools that have the forms and chikung may get jing but the jing is weak. So yes theres schools that have internal power or some schools that know how to get internal power but they do not know all the levels and right way to cultivate internal power. Having jing is step 1 you could spend the rest of your life learning about the different nature of jing.

Jing is an extension of your mind/spirit the ability to project is really the ability to expand your mind. Jing in time will change from just some thing you project but will become more sentient till it actually becomes an extension of your mind. Projecting is like exhaling in the act that you only project out to control what comes back to you. At a certain level you will realize that your projections actually never leave you they are in fact still connected to you. So be careful what you project! do so only to control what come back to you.

• Like 6

Jing has levels and it never stops being refined. The internal power from a beginner student will feel entirely different from the one of a senior student. Jing at first will only explode out when i first started it would just fire out of my laogong cavity. The only reason that jing can be projected is because jing it self is yin and is support or feed by yang chi.

Jing has no limits..... at one point in the temple style it will feel like you have been struck by lightning.

When you first start to get your internal power sparks will come off of your body all the time and this is because the chi isnt fully condensed into the bone. The charge jing holds can be good or bad. The chi that you use to transmute into jing must be pure. Having jing in your body is intense and if your not ready to hold the jing and you attain it too soon it will rob your yin organs. Thats why when you start the temple style we start by strengthening your yin organs first.

Your jing will always transform and increase in power as long as you keep training and that you train right.

Just to clarify, you are actually talking about the "power" jin (勁) (as in "neijin" or "fajin"), not "seed energy" jing (精)? So, you are cultivating and condensing jin, not jing, correct?

I also found this quote interesting:

Were it within one's power to gather from within Tai Chi, one could immediately produce both fire and water. This is because Yin and Yang share a common Chi (氣, Life Energy) and move each other. - Huainan Tzu, 淮南子, ca. 150 BCE
  • Like 1

Gary's stuff is all temple style stuff but its not all the temple style stuff but it doesnt have the higher level stuff in there.

Like for example in the temple style all the weapons are related to elements and all of them help your internal power like the sword is water and you bring your vibration to the tip of the sword this helps to focus your internal power.

Well this is how gary ranks his own system.

1. Learning temple style is the highest

2. Mindlight neikung is number 2

3. tidal wave chikung is number 3

plus gary has private students as well.

So Gary's stuff is good but theres more.

you have to create the "illusory body" to become immortal.

That must be some body!!

Edited by deci belle

I've thought about buying Gary's mindlight course and nei kung bible but his prices are a bit too much for me. I wonder if it is the real deal. There is so much information out there and I wonder which systems actually work.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy