zerostao

What made YOU laugh today/tonight ?

This brought me extreme joy knowing that those boos and chants were done with dedication.

https://deadspin.com/donald-trump-gets-boos-lock-him-up-chants-at-world-s-1839403261

Fuck Trump!

Reminds me of this earlier this year, something also worth smiling about: https://deadspin.com/live-fox-news-report-about-world-cup-win-interrupted-by-1836167457

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1

because one means a favour or advantage granted in return for something and the other means  swapping   a small  bird for  bad quality goods .

:huh:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Taomeow said:

bdhgv9m94dv31.png.beffc7863ee2be032c9a6418b5c1bbff.png

Does anyone else notice that these are all subtle references to actual superheroes, like the lamp referring to Green Lantern or fruit communication for Swamp Thing?

Also, these powers actually wouldn't be out of place with Doom Patrol with Grant Morrison, if the Brotherhood of Dada are any indication...

Examples: 

Alias the Blur

Ilse Krauss, an actress, falls in love with her own reflection. As she gets older, the reflection changes, and Ilse's madness drives her to believe that her reflective lover had been kidnapped and replaced; in retaliation, she scars the mirror with battery acid, before shooting herself. Ilse is left in a coma on life support in a Bremen hospital. The dead, destroyed mirror ends up in a junkyard before eventually it is awoken by the dream-vibrations of Mister Nobody; Alias the Blur awakens, a fractured monster-ghost with the ability to speed up the aging process of whoever looks in its mirror. Alias the Blur follows Mister Nobody on the campaign trail to win the presidency before the battle with John Dandy, when it was freed of its tortured existence and Ilse finally died.

Sleepwalk

Holly McKenzie was a British girl who had tremendous strength, but only when she was asleep. To avoid waking, she took sleeping pills and wore headphones that played Barry Manilow. She had the outlines of two faces painted around her eyes. This is similar to the Supergirl character in the superhero genre of film, comics and fantasy subgenre magical girl.

Number None

Number None, also known as the Secret Identity, is neither a specific person or thing. Number None is anything or anyone that can get in your way. As Mister Nobody put it, "Everybody and everything, at some time or another, is Number None." It first appears as a door that Agent ! walks into, signaling its joining of the New New New Brotherhood of Dada. It is never officially killed, because it is unclear if it can be.

5 hours ago, Apech said:

74437269_1743520705780006_8453136129820983296_o.thumb.png.d62eebeb8010a48c2c907f3c3f181290.png

'Liked' because 'thats me ! '

I  tried the inside out thing, I tried the roll it inside it and match it , then unroll and its supposed to come out inside the cover  ...N ope .  I even cut out the base seam (and why on earth does it not go all the way across , the press studs just in a small inner opening that doesnt go to the edges ... DAMMIT ! 

Finally I gave up ... now it just lays on top of the duvet ... and no one can tell !   

See :

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjjtJCn6-1ZsGY7Qqz1Os

Now, dont make fun of this . This is actually a magical diagrammatic scemata ; there is my higher self , in communication with all my little helpers spirits and demonic entities , who, together with me all make up and constitute this being that I pretend is my " I "   .

... and not only that , with the pillows , I get to lay my head on Snow White's boobies every night  :)  .

• Haha 1

The people standing around not noticing the clanging cymbals remind me of the bars I use to patronize.