DragonGateNYC

Grandmaster Wang Liping Private Intensive April 16 - 25, 2011

I discovered that DragongateNYC is not authorized to advertise for Mr. Liping and so Mr. Liping gets his fifteen notches back.

We understand you have never met Grandmaster let alone spoken with him. But here you assume to know incorrect information. Grandmaster is absolutely delighted that his many devoted students worldwide take the time and energy to promote his teachings. He may not take part in choosing the wording, however he trusts that all is said with best of intention. I recommend that you disregard any attitudes of dominion towards who is authorized to advertise; All of Grandmaster's students are expressly allowed to promote him and anyone who expresses dominion about being the 'only' authorized entity of any variety is not with the Tao. Thank you for checking in with your intuition next time before posting anything this ridiculously inaccurate.

• Like 1

Thank you for your post. Contrary to common understanding, the more different practices you combine, you damage your vessel; thus your opportunity to benefit. A person who does too many different incompatible practices ends up not being able to even complete one path successfully. For those of us who have studied with a real grandmaster, we clearly recognize that nothing is lacking.

Vajrayana is different. So, I can appreciate what you are saying when it comes to Taoism, but actually, Vajrayana is all one path and the practices are all complimentary for the most part. This is not a black and white statement as you have to know for yourself and your teacher will know. In Vajrayana one can have 1 or 2 root Gurus, but many teachers for different practices. The Dalai Lama has transmission in so many practices and traditions, but he has a Root Guru and his heart practice is Dzogchen. But, he is qualified to teach and give transmission in other practices and lineages within Vajrayana.

With all that said, it's true that one practice can take you to enlightenment, I'm just saying that in Vajrayana, enlightenment is not the end but only the beginning.

Kronos is effectively saying, once you meet a real grandmaster, you don't look for another :-).

Grandmaster is absolutely delighted that his many devoted students worldwide take the time and energy to promote his teachings. He may not take part in choosing the wording, however he trusts that all is said with best of intention...Thank you for checking in with your intuition next time before posting anything this ridiculously inaccurate.

Perhaps authorized may not have been the best word to use but surely you can appreciate the sentiment that neither DragonGateNYC nor your own words should be taken to reflect on Master Wang, because you are not, in a sense, "authorized" to speak on his behalf, but just to promote his teachings? Starjumper took DragonGateNYC's hard-sell postings as reflecting poorly on Master Wang, and I say it is good that he has changed his mind, understanding that DragonGateNYC's words are not in any way coming from Master Wang.

And now you have come into this thread, posting with an insulting and condescending tone, and moreover presuming to speak for both Kronos and Master Wang!

So, with those things considered, I wish both you and DragonGateNYC the best in you efforts to promote Master Wang's teachings, and to that end I ask you to be mindful of the way in which you do so.

Edited by Creation
  • Like 2

Perhaps authorized may not have been the best word to use but surely you can appreciate the sentiment that neither DragonGateNYC nor your own words should be taken to reflect on Master Wang, because you are not, in a sense, "authorized" to speak on his behalf, but just to promote his teachings? Starjumper took DragonGateNYC's hard-sell postings as reflecting poorly on Master Wang, and I say it is good that he has changed his mind, understanding that DragonGateNYC's words are not in any way coming from Master Wang.

And now you have come into this thread, posting with an insulting and condescending tone, and moreover presuming to speak for both Kronos and Master Wang!

So, with those things considered, I wish both you and DragonGateNYC the best in you efforts to promote Master Wang's teachings, and to that end I ask you to be mindful of the way in which you do so.

Take a good look at the DragonGateNYC post. It was posted with best intention to invite students to learn with Grandmaster. Nothing there should raise Starjumps slamming ridiculing attitude; he deserves to be made an example of because he persisted to be completely disrespectful of our efforts and message. He needs to 'be mindful' of how he communicates. For those who seek mastery, they will find it here. For those who are seeking conflict, they can find it Everywhere. So for those who seek disharmony here, they should just consider that they have absolutely Nothing to gain, except a reflection of what THEY give, truly just a balanced equation in this mathematical universe. Thank you for understanding.

• Like 2

Take a good look at the DragonGateNYC post. It was posted with best intention to invite students to learn with Grandmaster. Nothing there should raise Starjumps slamming ridiculing attitude; he deserves to be made an example of because he persisted to be completely disrespectful of our efforts and message. He needs to 'be mindful' of how he communicates. For those who seek mastery, they will find it here. For those who are seeking conflict, they can find it Everywhere. So for those who seek disharmony here, they should just consider that they have absolutely Nothing to gain, except a reflection of what THEY give, truly just a balanced equation in this mathematical universe. Thank you for understanding.

hi Lotus Born.

You arent the first promoter here to receive sceptical feedback about great claims made on behalf of what or who they promote,and I'm sure you wont be the last.

Most of us believe that having a good teacher is terrific,if not essential, all of us know that continued progress is down to the student.

We also know that not one size fits all.

When you are selling, you have to deal with customers. Customer service in itself is a discipine and a skill.

Rushing into reactive punitive statements doesnt appear to be the ideal method of showing your level of development...:(

• Like 2

Please understand that this is NOT a Customer Service thread. We are not in business here. We are simply inviting students who wish to grow for THEIR OWN benefit. Thus, it is really unnecessary to provide any feedback except regarding earnest inner development. Any judgment on your part is a reflection of your own level of development.

Please understand that this is NOT a Customer Service thread. We are not in business here. We are simply inviting students who wish to grow for THEIR OWN benefit. Thus, it is really unnecessary to provide any feedback except regarding earnest inner development. Any judgment on your part is a reflection of your own level of development.

ha. It would seem uneccessary from your point of view, perhaps.

However, this is a discussion board.

• Like 2

Contrary to common understanding, the more different practices you combine, you damage your vessel; thus your opportunity to benefit.

"Every practise" (Even sports or simple walking) you learned in life will damage your vessel.The more Qigong one learn the more to integrate with Neikung.After receiving the benifit of the Qigong Style it will only compensate for the damage you still get.

• Like 1

We are not in business here.

3500 clams each, but no business...pretty confusing, if you ask me :)

• Like 3

I'm not very optimisic about what wang liping is sharing. The chinese government works close with wang liping. There's no doubt he has some power developed. I think China is making a little effort to share using him, but its very modest knowledge at this stage and not at a very modest price. Granted, I never have learnt with Liping so maybe it is possible he shares real power readily with all (although I doubt).

TF

• Like 1

I'm not very optimisic about what wang liping is sharing. The chinese government works close with wang liping. There's no doubt he has some power developed. I think China is making a little effort to share using him, but its very modest knowledge at this stage and not at a very modest price. Granted, I never have learnt with Liping so maybe it is possible he shares real power readily with all (although I doubt).

TF

What happened to your filter? I think it's time to replace it with one that works. The current one let through god only knows what...:lol:

What happened to your filter? I think it's time to replace it with one that works. The current one let through god only knows what...:lol:

Hee, hee, Taomeow, you are cute. Perhaps TF might consider this. Grandmaster has a huge worldwide following in German, Russian, American and of course Asian communities to say the least. If TF is correct that Grandmaster Wang is not showing all his knowledge in his teachings, it appears at least that he is showing enough to impress serious students worldwide!

"Every practise" (Even sports or simple walking) you learned in life will damage your vessel.The more Qigong one learn the more to integrate with Neikung.After receiving the benifit of the Qigong Style it will only compensate for the damage you still get.

There's qigong, neikung and kunlun and so much more available today, from each and every culture. In order to cultivate at the highest levels, my teachers all agree that it is necessary to commit to ONE chosen path, that students who have done too many incorrect practices under less than qualified teachers are doing themselves a serious disservice, sometimes causing irreparable damage.

Hee, hee, Taomeow, you are cute. Perhaps TF might consider this. Grandmaster has a huge worldwide following in German, Russian, American and of course Asian communities to say the least. If TF is correct that Grandmaster Wang is not showing all his knowledge in his teachings, it appears at least that he is showing enough to impress serious students worldwide!

Heehee!

• Like 1

But the prices are insane! Is there a sliding scale?

• Like 3

You are right meow, the filter lets through some pretty crazy stuff and rejects some things that seem to be easily accepted by people.

TF

Why doesn't Grandmaster Wang beg for his own alms? Perhaps he should create money out of thin air like a REAL wizard. Then he wouldn't have to give out private intensive instruction on esoteric secrets of immortality to every random jackass with a wad of cash.

• Like 2

Thank you for your post. Contrary to common understanding, the more different practices you combine, you damage your vessel; thus your opportunity to benefit. A person who does too many different incompatible practices ends up not being able to even complete one path successfully. For those of us who have studied with a real grandmaster, we clearly recognize that nothing is lacking.

So you advocate one master in a lifetime? That would mean you cannot grow past a master in your opinion? Is that the opinion of your master? I doubt that any master worth their salt would advocate this. If nothing is lacking how can one damage their vessel?

• Like 1

There's qigong, neikung and kunlun and so much more available today, from each and every culture. In order to cultivate at the highest levels, my teachers all agree that it is necessary to commit to ONE chosen path, that students who have done too many incorrect practices under less than qualified teachers are doing themselves a serious disservice, sometimes causing irreparable damage.

One chosen path does not necessarily mean you have one master. Then it depends on the path you choose I suppose.

I'm planning to learn from true Taoist Master. So, I looked at this forums. I find following information from this link.["As a register through Lao Zi Academy, I have received an official notice about the detailed retreat price ( $3500 totally) and processing period ( April 15-25). No need to pay any commission fee to anybody even to non-profit Lao Zi Academy. It looks Lao Zi Academy is not doing its business as well."]. Why the price and training date are different for the same Master ?

I wonder what this mean from DragonGateNYC saying "there is no guarantee Grandmaster will have time to teach us privately again" in this thread ? Because I check Lao Zi Academy website (http://laoziacademy.us/2011_neidan.htm), it was said "twice a year" training schedule authorized by Master Wang Liping. I checked the links from lao Zi Academy, and find that Master Wang has a huge worldwide following in German, Russian, American, Romania and of course Asian communities. So, it's really surprised me hearing "no guarantee Grandmaster will have time to teach us privately again".

I also find a website "longmenpai.blogspot.com". There are as many good information as that in Dao-de (dragongate.dao-de.org) and that in Lao Zi Academy(laoziacademy.us).

Is there any friend can help me ? Thank you very much !

Grandmaster Wang Liping's December 2010 Intensive was beyond awesome! All students (even first time-beginners) not only opened up their microcosmic orbit, we were also all able to view and describe accurately with confirmation the condition of each others internal organs! That's just a drop of what we learned too.. Grandmaster Wang is beyond when it comes to teaching all that you seek for Mastery. If you wish to have authentic accomplishment in this lifetime, Grandmaster Wang Liping is your Teacher.

Please take advantage of his upcoming Private Intensive Retreat from April 20 - 29th, 2011 in China. All-inclusive ten day Intensive is $3900 USD. There is no guarantee Grandmaster will have time to teach us privately again. Please see dragongate-academy.org and email [email protected] for full details.

I'm planning to learn from true Taoist Master. So, I looked at this forums. I find following information from this link.["As a register through Lao Zi Academy, I have received an official notice about the detailed retreat price ( $3500 totally) and processing period ( April 15-25). No need to pay any commission fee to anybody even to non-profit Lao Zi Academy. It looks Lao Zi Academy is not doing its business as well."]. Why the price and training date are different for the same Master ?

I wonder what this mean from DragonGateNYC saying "there is no guarantee Grandmaster will have time to teach us privately again" in this thread ? Because I check Lao Zi Academy website (http://laoziacademy.us/2011_neidan.htm), it was said "twice a year" training schedule authorized by Master Wang Liping. I checked the links from lao Zi Academy, and find that Master Wang has a huge worldwide following in German, Russian, American, Romania and of course Asian communities. So, it's really surprised me hearing "no guarantee Grandmaster will have time to teach us privately again".

I also find a website "longmenpai.blogspot.com". There are as many good information as that in Dao-de (dragongate.dao-de.org) and that in Lao Zi Academy(laoziacademy.us).

Is there any friend can help me ? Thank you very much !

The Intensive will held for Ten days between the period of April 16th - 25th and the price is approx $3900. You should confirm this with Laozi Academy before you post incorrect dates and prices. Yes, Grandmaster has students worldwide but he is under NO obligation to accept NEW students and can decide to stop teaching whenever he wishes. Our role is not to profit from the tuition; in fact, it goes entirely towards the Intensive and is not accepted by us. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to clear this up.

Edited by DragonGateNYC

So you advocate one master in a lifetime? That would mean you cannot grow past a master in your opinion? Is that the opinion of your master? I doubt that any master worth their salt would advocate this. If nothing is lacking how can one damage their vessel?

It depends on how you understand the word Master. If you think it serves you to learn from anyone who claims to be a Master, then yes, you will be very busy looking for new teachers frequently. If your vision serves you, you will do your homework and study with Grandmaster Wang because you won't be able to find a teacher who can teach you beyond his level. If you understand this, you can make some steady progress. Also, the Intensive is for Ten days, not nine as you misunderstood in prior posts.

Why doesn't Grandmaster Wang beg for his own alms? Perhaps he should create money out of thin air like a REAL wizard. Then he wouldn't have to give out private intensive instruction on esoteric secrets of immortality to every random jackass with a wad of cash.

so you should keep your cash, and stay the jackass. Grandmaster is there for students who WANT to grow, not for you right now it appears; as you have demonstrated that you do not have this karma to study with a REAL wizard. You are the spiritual beggar here so don't start talking nonsence. True, Grandmaster can create may things out of thin air but still, all his grateful students find it necessary and respectful to compensate him appropriately for teaching. He is under NO obligation to teach you; students all claim his teachings are priceless and worth beyond their investment.

• Like 1

so you should keep your cash, and stay the jackass. Grandmaster is there for students who WANT to grow, not for you right now it appears; as you have demonstrated that you do not have this karma to study with a REAL wizard. You are the spiritual beggar here so don't start talking nonsence. True, Grandmaster can create may things out of thin air but still, all his grateful students find it necessary and respectful to compensate him appropriately for teaching. He is under NO obligation to teach you; students all claim his teachings are priceless and worth beyond their investment.

Perhaps you have found your perfect teacher, then.

Real Masters have no motives for power or displays of power; thus the true power now has them. (and not the other way around)

Om

Edited by 3bob