kathyli

Taoist Master Wang Liping Clarifications & News Report from Lao Zi Academy (http://laoziacademy.us)

Master Wang Liping had taught many western students. If you are willing to learn the traditional Taoists health cultivation practicing methods, Please sign up here: http://laoziacademy.us/2011_neidan.htm

Time: Twice a year.

(1). Spring holiday period. (According to the most signed students time availability, the April time has been set up as April 16th-25th, 2011).

(2). Christmas period. It will be around 10 days at the period of Dec. 18-31, 2011. We will coordinate the most students time availability and Master Wang's time schedule.

Price: USD 3600 (including 10 days tuition fee, hotel, meal, airport group transportation) directly to the Taoist Master.

Lao Zi Academy won't collect any commission AND translation fee.

Please apply here, we will notify you the detail as soon as possible. Please write email to [email protected] & [email protected]

To clarify the Taoist Master Wang Liping's 2011 teaching, following information was already been publicly released on Dec. 30th, 2010. We would like to remind every friends again.

1. Online application link:

http://laoziacademy.us/2011_neidan.htm

2. Purpose:

In order to promote the Chinese and Western cultural communication and understanding of the ancient Chinese Taoist culture, to help more genuine Dao seekers further experience and explore the Taoists health cultivation practicing methods, we are willing to help friends around the world to join the " Taoist Master Wang Liping’s Inner Alchemy (Nei Dan) Private Class " .

3. Time: Twice a year.

收到您的报名后,我们将尽快通知您确切的时间和价格。 请您发电子邮件到 [email protected][email protected]

Edited by kathyli
  • Like 1

Many friends are willing to know the answers for Master Wang Liping's online meet-up sessions. Because these online meet-up sessions were only opened to the paid questioner, we feel little bit hesitate to release the answers for all. We just don't want to offend any registered /paid questioner. We do ask Master Wang Liping's permission of publicly release these answers, he said if the paid questioner didn't have concerns, it'll be fine to publicly release these answers.

Here, we're choose several typical answers to share with all friends, hope these will help you. We apologize very much for unable release the answers for all questions. We're doing the documentation for Master Wang Liping's teaching (book translation, answering questions, etc. ). Please to be patient, it'll be available to all friends sooner or later.

Question 1. Is it necessary to achieve full lotus sitting in order to advance in your system for beginners ?

Answer 1. For the sitting meditation beginners, we didn’t suggest full lotus. In any case the other people saying something to you or teasing you, please don’t force yourself go to full lotus, you should sit as nature cross leg. By naturally cross leg sitting meditation, you have to get hold of the methods at first. After you practice for some certain periods of time, your leg bones and hipbone will be opened spontaneously, and then you’ll go to the next step to improve half lotus and full lotus.

Question 2. What are the first signs of success for an average normal practitioner on this path?

Answer 2.The first thing following this practice is health improvement. Your energy level increases steadily. The practice will change your body internals, your organs and internal functions so that your immunity will increase. You'll never get the flu again. This sign is important but is not the most important.

The most important thing is when you transform your XIN LING (心灵), when you change your soul, so that you have more wisdom and more faith. XIN LING is very important, the most important because he controls, monitors and adjusts our system in its entirety. A well-functioning XIN LING will bring more handsomeness to the men and more beauty to the women, a very good health on top of which your wisdom will awaken.

This is like a complex system that every each and one of us have it. The people get into all kinds of problems because their system is not ruled accordingly. XIN LING controls this system.

As a purpose of the practice, we as humans, have to find out where we are from as well as where are we going to after we die. These are 2 of the most important questions for us.

Question 3. Here in North America, we heard some people teach Master Wang's "Ling-Bao-Tong Internal Alchemy Arts" , dose Master Wang’s authorized disciples to teach in North America?

Answer 3. Master Wang said: Since 1980's, I started to teach Taoists "Ling-Bao-Tong Internal Alchemy Arts", I have taught lots of students all over the world. Some of my students go out and start to teach others in everywhere. Because I'm not a rigorous person, I just let them go. If they persist in teaching others, it doesn't matter to me.

But, regarding the authorized disciples and those authorized to teach in North America, there are very less people to be qualified getting my authorization. They have to learn some very special methods to be qualified getting authorization. These special methods is to make sure the authorized teachers handling problems during their teaching. In North America, Mr. Richard Liao, Dr. Kathy Li & her husband (Dr. Sun) and Mr. Kai He had been transmitted those special methods, and authorized to teach others.

It would be great to hear what Master Wang's answer to the questions

"· Is Dragon Gate practice compatible with Buddhist practice?

· Is it necessary to achieve full lotus sitting in order to advance in your system?

· What can a middle-aged person expect to achieve from practicing the Ling Bao Tong Intelligent Internal Alchemy Arts taught by Master Wang?

· Does the blood drive and Qi, or the Qi drive the blood?

· What is Master Wang’s opinion on standing practice;

· I found myself having almost no breathing in deep practice, is this strange or normal?

· Who are Master Wang’s authorized disciples to teach?"

Edited by kathyli
  • Like 2

Dear Kathy Li,

"USD 3600 (including 10 days tuition fee, hotel, meal, transportation) directly to the Taoist Master."

Does that mean airfare is included no matter where one lives in the US (if one is coming from the US)?

Or does this include only air fare within China?

Could you clarify what exactly is included with this fee?

Thank you much,

Bill

Dear Kathy Li,

"USD 3600 (including 10 days tuition fee, hotel, meal, transportation) directly to the Taoist Master."

Does that mean airfare is included no matter where one lives in the US (if one is coming from the US)?

Or does this include only air fare within China?

Lol, I'm assuming that means ground transport from the hotel to the retreat center? I have yet to hear of a seminar price that includes airfare from anywhere in the world. :o

I'm guessing that this package fee essentially includes everything except airfare..

Edited by vortex

Lol, I'm assuming that means ground transport from the hotel to the retreat center? I have yet to hear of a seminar price that includes airfare from anywhere in the world. :o

I'm guessing that this package fee essentially includes everything except airfare..

Yeah, that's what I figured... I thought they might have been giving people a break since I read something about airport transportation. Of course this is most likely a trip from and to the airport.... LOL..

Oh well....

Yes. You are right. It's about airport transportation. We changed it. Sorry for our (laoziacademyus) "broken" English.... LOL... But, our heart and soul are not broken.

Yeah, that's what I figured... I thought they might have been giving people a break since I read something about airport transportation. Of course this is most likely a trip from and to the airport.... LOL..

Oh well....

• Like 1

Please see Master Wang's answers posted on the forum of Lao Zi Academy sitelink.

I second this. It would be wonderful if the text of the translations of Master Wang's answers could be posted on say, the Laozi Academy site.

Please see Master Wang's answers posted on the forum of Lao Zi Academy sitelink.

The ones on the board are the same as the ones above.

It would be great if answers to the other questions could be given.

• Like 1

Yes. You are right. It's about airport transportation. We changed it. Sorry for our (laoziacademyus) "broken" English.... LOL... But, our heart and soul are not broken.

Yep, so now we're back up to around 5k for a 10 day seminar including airfare from the US.

• Like 1

Lao Zi Academy won't collect any commission AND translation fee. We're trying to invite Taoist Master Wang Liping landing North America to teach locally. But, for some reasons, it doesn't work out in 2011 :( . Hope it will work on some day in the future.

Yep, so now we're back up to around 5k for a 10 day seminar including airfare from the US.

Lao Zi Academy won't collect any commission AND translation fee. We're trying to invite Taoist Master Wang Liping landing North America to teach locally. But, for some reasons, it doesn't work out in 2011 :( . Hope it will work on some day in the future.

That's nice Kathy but if the rate remains the same it would still be way out of my range. I apprecate your honesty and devotion. If I can make it in the future I could perhaps attend one of your seminars.

Best,

That's nice Kathy but if the rate remains the same it would still be way out of my range. I apprecate your honesty and devotion. If I can make it in the future I could perhaps attend one of your seminars.

Best,

2011 link. Lao Zi Academy won't collect any commission AND translation fee. It's sad our honesty and devotion could not stop the greed.

Edited by kathyli
  • Like 1

2011 link. Lao Zi Academy won't collect any commission AND translation fee. It's sad our honesty and devotion could not stop the greed.

(personal attacks edited out by moderator) #### Master Wang? He says the all inclusive price is $3900. #### the correct fee of $3900 ####

• Like 1

Dear moskovadao,

####

we would like to invite you READ the words on our website: "Price: USD 3600 (including 10 days tuition fee, hotel, meal and airport transportation) directly to the Taoist Master. Lao Zi Academy won't collect any commission AND translation fee. ". Lao Zi Academy host Master Wang's twice private retreats per year, the above words refer to these two retreats. It is indeed Lao Zi Academy won't collect any commission AND translation fee. If anyone else want to collect commission AND translation fee, we helped and will continuously help them making that money. Indeed, we told all the signed-up students for April training to prepare extra >= $400 paying for someone who not belong to Lao Zi Academy (please to be noticed, Master Wang is the founder and board director of Lao Zi Academy).

The decision of Lao Zi Academy won't collect any commission AND translation fee was made and approved by all the board directors. We believe YOU (moskovadao) dose not have the right to make the judgment on our decision.

---- richardliao

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 1

#### Master Wang? He says the all inclusive price is $3900.####

Yes, Master Wang is board member of Laozi academy and this is how you misrepresent him due to the fact that he is not involved with internet activity and direct student email notifications. You have falsely advertised everywhere that the price is $3600 and wish to surprise the students when they register that price is actually $3900? this is mismanagement indeed surely Master Wang did not approve of. In fact students say the $3900 is collected all together on the first day of Intensive so you are going against the established standard. Don't abuse the fact Master Wang is a board member and make wrong decisions in his name.

Greetings Kathy and Richard. Rest assured that yours and others and master Wang's efforts and time in helping to arrange and hold these workshops is very much appreciated by at least some here and elsewhere. This is a very good opportunity for many who are interested to learn what master Wang is offering to teach. :)

Likely one of the main reasons for not having many more people attend these workshops with master Wang in China right now is the total cost of workshop fees plus return airfare to China. This is a fair chunk of money and is likely outside the means of many people. It would be great if master Wang could come to North America sometimes, if he is able, to hold some workshops here as this would at least eliminate the cost of return airfare to China for many interested students in North America. Also, I can't speak for anyone else but myself, but regarding the workshops in China or elsewhere, I personally wouldn't mind at all if the workshops were held somewhere with very basic and simple accomodations and food to help reduce costs, as the purpose of attending the workshops is to learn and practice what master Wang is teaching, and fancy accomodations or food really isn't necessary at all. Just a thought. In the meantime I am saving my money and hope that someday I can attend one of master Wang's workshops. Stay positive and thanks again for all your efforts... :)

Edited by The Way Is Virtue
  • Like 1

Dear moskovadao,

Indeed, we told all the signed-up students for April training to prepare extra >= $400 paying for someone who not belong to Lao Zi Academy (please to be noticed, Master Wang is the founder and board director of Lao Zi Academy).

#### the total price as we all know is $3900. Please represent Master Wang accurately, honestly and kindly.####

I don't belong to any organizations, I am just a student who is extremely lucky to have learned directly from Master Wang and one his student. I don't think anyone should start accusing Richard or Kathy for false advertising before they have all the facts because there are a lot of confusions out there right now, especially on the board regarding, apparently, the two organizations that are holding seminars for Master Wang. Note that Master Wang, as Richard had said on the other thread, do not participate and mostly unaware of what's being posted on the internet, so all these bickering and insults are purely reflection of the flaws of the participants here alone. Now having that out of the hat, I would like to present the following FACTS, not opinion or hearsay, that I know and I would like everyone to consider them before making any judgment.

FACTS:

(1) Richard has been leading groups of international students to study with Master Wang for a long time. In 2009 Dec, he brought a small group of US and European students to study with Master Wang privately and this group includes Jeannette (DragonGateNYC) (someone told me the price before but I don't remember it exactly, it was $1000-1500 for 5 days or something, it may not be correct though).

(2) Jeanette asked Master Wang if she can lead a group to study with him directly in April 2010 and Master Wang agreed.

(3) I participated that seminar. I was quoted $3700 for the price and I was told it was a special for old student and asked not to talk to others about how much I was paying, which I found odd since giving discount to old student is a reasonable thing to do and no one would object. However, after we had arrived, I was asked to pay extra $200 more for "translator's fee", obviously everyone was very upset and we couldn't believe we had to pay extra on top of what was a clearly a previously agreed upon price. I didn't want to make a scene and paid anyway even though I can listen, speak and write perfect Chinese.

(4) Another seminar was held in August 2010, not sure who organized that one since some of the students seemed to be Mr. Wang Tingjun's old students (I could be wrong) and Jeanette was also present.

(5) Disagreement between Kathy and Jeanette broke out in Oct/Nov 2010, Jeanette started her own website, dragongatenyc.

(6)In Nov 2010, I got invitations from both Richard and Jeanette about the Dec seminar, Richard told me the price was $3100, tuition $2000, hotel and foods $1100, a translator fee $100 for those who don't speak Chinese, so the fee was waived for me. Jeanette quoted me a $3900 price.

So now that we have the above info, let's take a look again at all these confusions, which invariably arise when there are two rival organizations and the financial detail are so murky. It seems to me that the $400 extra that Richard mention is already included in the $3600 number since the Dec. price, which Richard led and was the translator I believe, was $3200. So maybe Jeanette didn't get that memo and was confused? Or is it the other way round? It will be easy to resolve if Jeanette can just state clearly how the $3900 price was distributed? How much is for Master Wang? How much is for the hotels/food? How much is the translator's fee etc? Note that I don't care if there is a commission charged, but please make it transparent.

The reason I posted this is because I am absolutely exasperated by all these rants and insults that had been flying around here. It has done nothing except hurting and embarrassing the reputation of Master Wang and the school. I very much preferred to have it resolved internally and I tried to start a discussion on the facebook page of Master Wang's students but no one really interested. So let's discuss and resolve it here, get rid of all the confusions here by coming out clean, put to rest all these nonsenses that had been so irritating and infuriating to me and I am sure to many other Master Wang's students that have been watching silently on this board.

Mismanagement is evident. so kathy wants to overcharge the student asking now for extra $400? the total price as we all know is $3900. Please represent Master Wang accurately, honestly and kindly. You are doing a bad job.

Edited by Ken
  • Like 1

The reason I posted this is because I am absolutely exasperated by all these rants and insults that had been flying around here. It has done nothing except hurting and embarrassing the reputation of Master Wang and the school. I very much preferred to have it resolved internally and I tried to start a discussion on the facebook page of Master Wang's students but no one really interested. So let's discuss and resolve it here, get rid of all the confusions here by coming out clean, put to rest all these nonsenses that had been so irritating and infuriating to me and I am sure to many other Master Wang's students that have been watching silently on this board.

On behalf of Dragongatenyc as Jeannette is busy with New Year's celebrations, let me help clarify this for you. First of all, Ken, you should definitely have a direct chat with Master Wang before you assume you have the correct mindset and are defending the correct information, because you are in fact making a big mistake by defending kathy who is very guilty of misrepresentation. kathy has posted insulting messages and lies all over taobums since the fall of 2010 and now students simply are offended so it is her bad seeds that are sprouting. http://www.thetaobum...1entry227093. this is what Richard meant (see other thread regarding Grandmaster's intensive) about Master Wang's wife and family and other Taoists NOT being involved. here kathy creates nonexistent vicious rumors.

Jeannette has Grandmaster's permission and blessings to promote him. still it was her the vision and repeated request to support Grandmaster as a team which kathy has refused and abused. Instead it is kathy's dream to be the only one in the US who is allowed to support Grandmaster. Instead of being happy that together with Jeannette, they could capably offer Grandmaster more support as a team, kathy sets out to attack her in every way she could imagine. Jeannette has known kathy for a few years (personal attacks and insinuations edited by moderator)#### although it remains Dragongatenyc's vision still to someday harmoniously support Grandmaster together with kathy, perhaps it is too optimistic given the present facts. Our primary goal at Dragongatenyc, the collective student union for Grandmaster, is to provide him the best support despite any obstacle.

Grandmaster and Jeannette had preset the April 2011 Intensive dates after the August 2010 Intensive, so when Grandmaster corrected kathy about her incorrect posting of the April Intensive dates, she cried that her students had already booked flights for April 15th, which is earlier than the original preset dates. As our first obligation is to our students, Jeannette will now have to miss her final exams in oriental medicine this April 2011. This is the kind of unreasonable, unkind behavior that kathy has displayed in addition to inappropriately apologizing to the student for charging the correct price of $3900 for the Intensive.

Richard we understand is wonderful and not really involved on taobums anymore after last night's post (unproved insinuations of stolen identity edited by moderator) ####

For August 2010, Jeannette certainly organized a good sized group of many students to attend Master Wang's Intensive; domestic and international students attended. In addition, another translator organized a group as well, with NO relation to kathy li, and thus with no help or knowledge from her. Yet she seeks to claim her part in organizing both April and August Intensives when it was Jeannette who did the actual work of making both a reality.

Through and through, the Intensive price is $3900 for new students and discounted for old students. This is a known fact. No student paid more than this price so don't make up any fiction. If the translator requests that you pay the fee, that is her option; it's not an easy job and she should be compensated. The entire fee of $3900 is always given directly to Grandmaster at the start of the Intensive to distribute with his translator as he deems appropriate.

Dragongatenyc, Jeannette and and all volunteer students make absolutely no money as their sole objective is to support Grandmaster. and you, Ken, i understand in fact, you weren't supposed to receive the student discount because it was your first Intensive with Grandmaster but Jeannette kindly allowed you the discount because you were already on the path with another teacher. search your memory bank, you paid $3700 total. You should meditate clearly, and support without bias with three of your eyes open.

what you see here today is just karma unfolding; equations coming to a balance. Jeannette's motivation is to promote Grandmaster on her discussion thread and repeatedly kathy attacked her about receiving bonuses. as all this is completely untrue, please, Ken, please we ask you to speak directly with Grandmaster and kindly repost your findings. we look forward to hearing from you then.

I don't belong to any organizations, I am just a student who is extremely lucky to have learned directly from Master Wang and one his student. I don't think anyone should start accusing Richard or Kathy for false advertising before they have all the facts because there are a lot of confusions out there right now, especially on the board regarding, apparently, the two organizations that are holding seminars for Master Wang. Note that Master Wang, as Richard had said on the other thread, do not participate and mostly unaware of what's being posted on the internet, so all these bickering and insults are purely reflection of the flaws of the participants here alone. Now having that out of the hat, I would like to present the following FACTS, not opinion or hearsay, that I know and I would like everyone to consider them before making any judgment.

FACTS:

(1) Richard has been leading groups of international students to study with Master Wang for a long time. In 2009 Dec, he brought a small group of US and European students to study with Master Wang privately and this group includes Jeannette (DragonGateNYC) (someone told me the price before but I don't remember it exactly, it was $1000-1500 for 5 days or something, it may not be correct though).

(2) Jeanette asked Master Wang if she can lead a group to study with him directly in April 2010 and Master Wang agreed.

(3) I participated that seminar. I was quoted $3700 for the price and I was told it was a special for old student and asked not to talk to others about how much I was paying, which I found odd since giving discount to old student is a reasonable thing to do and no one would object. However, after we had arrived, I was asked to pay extra $200 more for "translator's fee", obviously everyone was very upset and we couldn't believe we had to pay extra on top of what was a clearly a previously agreed upon price. I didn't want to make a scene and paid anyway even though I can listen, speak and write perfect Chinese. (Actually that brought up a question, did other student pay $4100 then since I was paying a discounted price? My fellow friends from last April can speak up if they are reading this)

(4) Another seminar was held in August 2010, not sure who organized that one since some of the students seemed to be Mr. Wang Tingjun's old students (I could be wrong) and Jeanette was also present.

(5) Disagreement between Kathy and Jeanette broke out in Oct/Nov 2010, Jeanette started her own website, dragongatenyc.

(6)In Nov 2010, I got invitations from both Richard and Jeanette about the Dec seminar, Richard told me the price was $3100, tuition $2000, hotel and foods $1100, a translator fee $100 for those who don't speak Chinese, so the fee was waived for me. Jeanette quoted me a $3900 price.

So now that we have the above info, let's take a look again at all these confusions, which invariably arise when there are two rival organizations and the financial detail are so murky. It seems to me that the $400 extra that Richard mention is already included in the $3600 number since the Dec. price, which Richard led and was the translator I believe, was $3200. So maybe Jeanette didn't get that memo and was confused? Or is it the other way round? It will be easy to resolve if Jeanette can just state clearly how the $3900 price was distributed? How much is for Master Wang? How much is for the hotels/food? How much is the translator's fee etc? Note that I don't care if there is a commission charged, but please make it transparent.

Actually,I attended online meet-up ( organized by Lai Zi Academy)with Master Wang and Mr. Richard Liao,

Richard Liao as a borad memeber of LZA clearly claimed during the onloine meetup that price for his leading workshop is same as that posted in the website of LAo Zi Academy. From my understanding, since LZA is non-profit oranization, it should bring some benifit to attendees. As for other guy, say who accused of Richard orKathy or LZA and would like to make a little money, that only shows life is an uneasy thing and we should have money to support. In addition, we can contact with Mr. Liao and asked him what price he is asking.$300-400 is not a big deal.

Edited by skyfly
  • Like 1

$300-400 is not a big deal.

Well if you can get the 3900 and the flight and the hotel and the food then $300-400 are not a big thing.

Mostly it looks so for people who can go:

1. You have rich parents who agree that you go there. (Yes there are kids who get this as pocket money)

2. You have a job or do several jobs that you can spare $300 per month.

3. Your credit card bank institute is enjoying high fees and just use every oppurtunity.

But for the broad:

1. Your parents have nothing to give.

2. You do a job or several job and can spare $50-100 and wait 4-5 Years in sparing

money. http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?54185-How-much-you-do-earn-a-Month/page7

3. In some place you not even own a credit card when you not earn enough.

So this option is out.

4. You have the money but it was intend to use for other meaningful things in life

A car for one children, the driving license, the school fees, or the parents who

are old need money support, one own annuity.

5. Those who a willing to work very hard sleep (4 hours a day) and much tend to be more the type of people who also tend to spend a lot in partying.

(I know someone who is working, party and drink until puking, sleep 4hours and go to work day for day.

A question why actually $3900? And not $2000,$2500,$1500 or $10000.

What is the grandmasters intention for doing so ?

For people in China 25668.5 Yuan are a big sum or not?

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_money_is_earned_by_an_average_Chinese_person

Q

Edited by Friend
  • Like 1

it's all very disappointing for people who just want to study with Master Wang Liping. . . . it's difficult to want to enter such a confusing, and negative scenario.

• Like 1

A question why actually $3900? And not $2000,$2500,$1500 or $10000.

What is the grandmasters intention for doing so ?

For people in China 25668.5 Yuan are a big sum or not?

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_money_is_earned_by_an_average_Chinese_perso n

An average blue collar makes 1,000-2,000 RMB in China, much much less (down to 2-300 RMB) if he lives in the inner provinces, so that's a huge bunch of money.

But typically Wang's seminar are charged the SAME amount in local currency for the locals, so Chinese will pay 3,900 RMB instead of 3,900 USD.

And by the way typical location is NOT in fancy Hotels, actually quite the opposite, and these kinds of venues when fully booked (usually attendees are in the hundreds) are extremely cheap.

EDIT: official info from the 2008 seminar here (http://hi.baidu.com/qi_gong/blog/item/b7b815fdd7cfe01e08244d71.html), chinese paid 3,000 RMB and foreigners 3,000 USD. Attendees expected up to 500 people. Full board lodging in the hostel they stayed might have been around 150 RMB/day maximum, probably much much less given that it was co-hosted by the local tourism bureau.

Just FYI

YM

PS: was your underlined question a rhetorical one?

Edited by YMWong

This is my two cent's worth. Life is short, but in our short life we have to make many choices. In general though, one can consciously choose to focus more on the positive or on the negative aspects of things and situations. For those who choose to focus more on the positive, the negative tends to become less and less significant over time, and things that might seem like large or significant issues to those who focus more on the negative will more likely appear as less significant or as a complete non-issue to those who make a practice of focusing on the positive aspects of things.

One who focuses on the positive will tend to increase their positive energy and experiences over time and thus attract even more positive energy and situations to themselves, while the person who tends to focus more on the negative tends to waste and tie up much of their energy in conflict and negativity, which can only be detrimental to themselves and possibly to others as well, if others allow themselves to be influenced by such negativity. There will always be those whose hearts are not at peace, and we often don't have much control over what others say or do, but if one concentrates on calming one's own heart and stays focused on the positive as best as one is able, external negative influences will naturally become less and less of a factor. Consider this. The reality is the positive remains the positive despite what others may say, do, or feel. We don't have control over others for the most part but we do have control over ouselves if we put in the effort. :)

There is always at least some room for improvement in all things, but how one approaches such matters is a matter of personal choice. Aside from a few minor wrinkles, I see nothing but good opportunity here for people serious about learning what master Wang is offering to teach. Focus on the goal and pay little heed to minor obstacles along the way. Many thanks to master Wang and his various students that are helping to make these workshops possible! For those who are interested in these teachings, stay positive as there are likely many more good things and opportunities to come. If the current situation is not suitable or feasible, one can either pursue other options in the mean time, and/or wait for a situation in the future that will be more suitable for your situation. Patience is a virtue, or so I have heard. So many good things to focus on, why waste time on minor hiccups? Things have a tendancy of working themselves out when one stays focused on the positive, no? :D

Edited by The Way Is Virtue
  • Like 1