kathyli

Taoist Master Wang Liping Clarifications & News Report from Lao Zi Academy (http://laoziacademy.us)

1. Taoist Master Wang Liping's 2011 Internal Alchemy Class is arranged as twice a year in April and December, 2011

Please sign up. Taoist Master Wang Liping's 2011 Internal Alchemy Class http://laoziacademy.us/2011_neidan.htm.

2. News Report of Lao Zi Academy for Master Wang Liping:

2a). 2010 year end events: link

2b). The Dao is not hidden from humanity, but that humanity has hidden itself from the Dao: Link.

2c). Report from Russia: Link.

2d). Report from Romania: Link.

Edited by kathyli
  • Like 2

Thank you, very nice to read the report !

Also wanted to inform you that the first link is broken.

Kind regards :)

You may use IE internet explorer to open the 1st link.

Thank you, very nice to read the report !

Also wanted to inform you that the first link is broken.

Kind regards :)

My colleague and I will join the meet-up since it is a great chance to communicate with each other, directly following the Master Wang's guidance.

You may use IE internet explorer to open the 1st link.

Ok thanx that explains alot, i use mozilla :)

A recent Q&A with Master Wang:

Q: What are the first signs of success for an average normal practitioner on this path?

A: The first thing following this practice is health improvement. Your energy level increases steadily. This sign is important but is not the most important.

The most important thing is when you transform your XIN LING (心灵), when you change your soul, so that you have more wisdom and more faith. XIN LING is very important, the most important because he controls, monitors and adjusts our system in its entirety. A well-functioning XIN LING will bring more handsomeness to the men and more beauty to the women, a very good health on top of which your wisdom will awaken.

This is like a complex system that every each and one of us have it. The people get into all kinds of problems because their system is not ruled accordingly. XIN LING controls this system.

In a next phase the practice will change your body internals, your organs and internal functions so that your immunity will increase. You'll never get the flu again.

As a purpose of the practice, we as humans, have to find out where we are from as well as where are we going to after we die. These are 2 of the most important questions for us.

Edited by vortex
  • Like 2

Q: What are the first signs of success for an average normal practitioner on this path?

A: The first thing following this practice is health improvement. Your energy level increases steadily. This sign is important but is not the most important.

The most important thing is when you transform your XING (?!) LING, when you change your soul, so that you have more wisdom and more faith. XING LING is very important, the most important because he controls, monitors and adjusts our system in its entirety. A well-functioning XING LING will bring more handsomeness to the men and more beauty to the women, a very good health on top of which your wisdom will awaken.

This is like a complex system that every each and one of us have it. The people get into all kinds of problems because their system is not ruled accordingly. XING LING controls this system.

Very good post. see new post at http://laoziacademy.us/the_tao.htm :"The Dao is not hidden from humanity, but that humanity has hidden itself from the Dao" "Wang Liping Teaching Openly - Why is this important ?" by Mr. James

Edited by skyfly
  • Like 2

Vortex. Thanks for your input. Here is the Complete answer. Master Wang also mentioned "Where are we from, where we are going to go ..."

Edited by kathyli
  • Like 1

^ Awesome Kathy, I updated my post! Yes, I was wondering if they meant XIN & not XING..

Very good post. see new post at http://laoziacademy.us/the_tao.htm :"The Dao is not hidden from humanity, but that humanity has hidden itself from the Dao" "Wang Liping Teaching Openly - Why is this important ?" by Mr. James
I find the personal SELF-REALIZATION aspects of particular importance in any genuine spiritual path. It is easy to get mesmerized by generic esoteric special effects - but if you don't also figure your own personal self out...then your heart will remain restless & your mind muddied with confusion. And you'll still remain a miserable slave to all the same emotional trigger points as before... And could eventually even fall prey to the dark or unfulfilled side - as only your personal power increases, but your self-understanding does not.

The real spiritual path gets real personal. Why are YOU here this lifetime? What is YOUR personal motivation as an "actor" in this role that you have been playing out? What drives you? What drives you crazy? What is the root cause of YOUR emotional desires & pain?

Although everyone may still fit into the overall generic framework of a system - these particular issues will be different for everyone...and so cannot be handled formulaically.

Effortlessly, without displaying power, this man transmits the core teachings. Questions are answered without being asked. Realization comes without searching. How could it be clearer?

He knows you and you know it. Not the you of street and family, but the you of yourself. The hidden, invisible you you hide from the world. Nothing is invisible to one who's eyes are open.

As a purpose of the practice, we as humans, have to find out where we are from as well as where are we going to after we die. These are 2 of the most important questions for us.
So since I've just recently realized how important such self-discovery is (within this past week) - these 2 responses really resonate with me now!!
No matter what your meditative practice was prior to that experience, you could not be prepared for this.

The practice was more like a military drill than what one might expect sitting in front of a Taoist Master. There was brief theory, some illustration and a few questions translated by the translator ( possibly the local communist cadre keeping an eye on things ), and then - into quiet sitting, following orders. Simple obedience is a big thing, and absolutely motionless sitting for 45-50 minutes a strict requirement. And, after a few minutes of 'settling', the pain begins. The Master's pressure has the immediate effect of pushing the chi down into the legs, and if they are not already numb, numbness is the best you can hope for. The sensation is definitely of pressure, like the sky pushing down on some inner part of you. With a brief warning he would 'turn up the pressure', small increments at a time until it was a second by second experience to stand against it. No way to fall into inattention or drowsiness, but a continuous act of will not to 'break'. In the closing minutes, again with a spoken warning, and the end in sight, again he would up the pressure, creating a sensation for me like my legs were about to explode, the meridians splattered over my companions in the room. And then, the awaited words 'practice over', and instantly the pressure would disappear as if it was a simply imagination. The most amazing thing of all. In 30 seconds, you were longing for that something, caring torture from the Master, to return.

YOIKES!!! :blink: Edited by vortex

^ Awesome Kathy, I updated my post! Yes, I was wondering if they meant XIN & not XING..I find the personal SELF-REALIZATION aspects of particular importance in any genuine spiritual path. It is easy to get mesmerized by generic esoteric special effects - but if you don't also figure your own personal self out...then your heart will remain restless & your mind muddied with confusion. And you'll still remain a miserable slave to all the same emotional trigger points as before... And could eventually even fall prey to the dark or unfulfilled side - as only your personal power increases, but your self-understanding does not.

The real spiritual path gets real personal. Why are YOU here this lifetime? What is YOUR personal motivation as an "actor" in this role that you have been playing out? What drives you? What drives you crazy? What is the root cause of YOUR emotional desires & pain?

Although everyone may still fit into the overall generic framework of a system - these particular issues will be different for everyone...and so cannot be handled formulaically.So since I've just recently realized how important such self-discovery is (within this past week) - these 2 responses really resonate with me now!!YOIKES!!! :blink:

It is really true experience for sitting. Sitting cultivation actually is kind of hard job "like a military drill". It is said when Master was a safety guard in a oil factory in 1980s,he used to catch a theft who intend to steal the property of the factory and forced him to do full-lotus immediately. Due to painful experience even during several minutes, the theft asked master Wang to release the full-lotus and promised to tell Master Wang a full truth about his gulity of stealing. Anyone who really sit strictly will bear the painful process.

^ Awesome Kathy, I updated my post! Yes, I was wondering if they meant XIN & not XING..I find the personal SELF-REALIZATION aspects of particular importance in any genuine spiritual path. It is easy to get mesmerized by generic esoteric special effects - but if you don't also figure your own personal self out...then your heart will remain restless & your mind muddied with confusion. And you'll still remain a miserable slave to all the same emotional trigger points as before... And could eventually even fall prey to the dark or unfulfilled side - as only your personal power increases, but your self-understanding does not.

Although everyone may still fit into the overall generic framework of a system - these particular issues will be different for everyone...and so cannot be handled formulaically.So since I've just recently realized how important such self-discovery is (within this past week) - these 2 responses really resonate with me now!!YOIKES!!! :blink:

May I borrow what "The Way Is Virtue" said @ here

There was a good reason that teachers of taoist and other traditions kept many of their teachings private and chose their students very carefully. If what someone is teaching does not seem suitable then one can search for another teacher that does seem more suitable. Making disrepectful or demanding comments towards others, especially in regards to others one has not met and spent any real time with, is not helpful to anyone else or to one's self in my opinion. Trying to force others to fit into one's preconceptions is also not helpful in my opinion. If something does not seem suitable why not simply move on and look for something else that does? Seems simple enough. Do people really think that 'tao' can be grasped or made to conform to their preconceptions and arbitrary expectations, or that one can ever have a chance of embracing tao through contention, judgement, disrepect, etc.? It seems to me based on taoist teachings that one does not approach tao by trying to force tao to conform to one's expectations, but instead by letting go of preconceptions and personal biases and opinions and instead allowing oneself to naturally explore and coexist in tao in its many varied expressions, but perhaps I am wrong. Maybe the taoist teachers and sages of old had it all wrong. Maybe the true tao is about irreverence, direspect, and demanding that others conform to our own personal limited views, forcing tao to conform to our personal wishes and wants. etc. Perhaps the ego is really the true ruler of tao. :lol:

Some verses from the Tao Te Ching:

Tao Te Ching - Translation by Derek Lin

Chapter 41

Higher people hear of the Tao

They diligently practice it

Average people hear of the Tao

They sometimes keep it and sometimes lose it

Lower people hear of the Tao

They laugh loudly at it

If they do not laugh, it would not be the Tao

Therefore a proverb has the following:

• Like 1

Sorry, I can't possibly afford it.

:(

Baguakid, we fully understand you.

Our Mission: To promote the Chinese and Western cultural communication and understanding of the ancient Chinese Taoist culture, to help more genuine Dao seekers further experience and explore the Taoists health cultivation practicing methods.

News update for Dragon Gate Taoist Master Wang Liping.

Report from Romania:

Successful Completion of 2010 Year-end On-line & On-site Training:

2011 Private Classes:

For the 2011 Private classes, there are many friends already sign-up and know the detailed information. In the United State, we don't have any relation with any 3rd party to promote Chinese Taoist culture and Taoist Master Wang Liping's teaching.

All the worldwide authorized sites were shown links on our homepage. (http://dragongate.dao-de.org, http://www.laoziacademy.us).

kathyli,

It's good idea to help spread tao with west! Even if it is a bit slow. I had a quick question about what you guys do:

Do you or Wang Liping know any ancient history of chi in the West? Why its hard to find origins here, and mainly only in China? Would love to know true history.

warm regards

TF

Ms. Li,

I was wondering if you see students in the center in Atlanta to help them get going? I was more interested in the Dragon Gate school because I live close to you. It will be at least 5 years before I can think about travelling to study with Master Wang Liping.

It would be great to hear what Master Wang's answer to the questions

I second this. It would be wonderful if the text of the translations of Master Wang's answers could be posted on say, the Laozi Academy site.

Sorry, I can't possibly afford it.

:(

As a register through Lao Zi Academy, I have received an official notice about the detailed retreat price ( $3500 totally) and processing period ( April 15-25). No need to pay any commission fee to anybody even to non-profit Lao Zi Academy. It looks Lao Zi Academy is not doing its business as well.

To clarify the Taoist Master Wang Liping's 2011 teaching, following information was already been publicly released on Dec. 30th, 2010. We would like to remind every friends again.

1. Online application link:

http://laoziacademy.us/2011_neidan.htm

2. Purpose:

In order to promote the Chinese and Western cultural communication and understanding of the ancient Chinese Taoist culture, to help more genuine Dao seekers further experience and explore the Taoists health cultivation practicing methods, we are willing to help friends around the world to join the " Taoist Master Wang Liping’s Inner Alchemy (Nei Dan) Private Class " .

3. Time: Twice a year.

a)Spring holiday period, it will be around 10 days at the period of April 10-30, 2011.

b)Christmas period, it will be around 10 days at the period of Dec 18-31, 2011.

We will coordinate the most students time availability and Master Wang's time schedule.

4. Price: It will be ultimately determined by Master Wang.

5. Organizing procedure:

After receiving your application, we will notify you the exact times and price as soon as possible. Please send email to [email protected] AND [email protected]

In the United State, we don't have any contract / relation with any 3rd party to promote Chinese Taoist culture and Taoist Master Wang Liping's teaching. All the worldwide authorized sites were shown links on our homepage. (http://dragongate.dao-de.org, http://www.laoziacademy.us).

6. Chinese translation (this translation was shown to Master Wang Liping in person, and got his approved):

为了促进东西方文化的交流和了解中华古代道家养生文化。为了帮助更多真正的求道者体验和进一步探寻道家养生修炼方法,我们愿意协助世界各地的朋友报名参加 “王力平道家内丹实修小班”学习。

时间:每年两次。

a). 春假期间。在2011年四月10日-30之间的10天左右。

B). 圣诞节期间。在2011年12月18日-31日之间的10天左右。

我们将协调大多数朋友和王老师的时间来定下最终时间。

价格:最终由王老师确定.

收到您的报名后,我们将尽快通知您确切的时间和价格。 请您发电子邮件到 [email protected][email protected]

Edited by kathyli