bindo

Gold Dragon Body Photos

I can post lots of photo's of people in this state of high vibration. We have many from our seminars (teaching self mastery classes) and from just "play" with the energies in our location. We believe the explanation is related not to specific practices but achieving and holding a high vibrational rate. We pulse in and out of this dimension at a specific rate to begin with, when the vibration is increased this phenomenon can be captured on digital film. It is even possible to perceive this with the human eye in certain circumstances. I will post pictures of this happening both with and without intent to create this.

I will post the photo's shortly once I figure out how to do it!

:)

Where do you want to get?

I'm not talking about me :P

I'm talking about this game that we play on the forum and in life, trying to figure out what's really going on, trying to match what people say to what's going on. When someone says, "I saw someone disappear", how do we appraise it?

You can choose to appraise or not to care.

I can choose to appraise or not to care.

But in the end, there is no one to choose, and no one to care.

We pulse in and out of this dimension at a specific rate to begin with, when the vibration is increased this phenomenon can be captured on digital film. It is even possible to perceive this with the human eye in certain circumstances.

Does that mean that a photo camera is more enlightened than the average human? :lol:

And again... a video would be awesome! :)

Does that mean that a photo camera is more enlightened than the average human? :lol:

And again... a video would be awesome! :)

I believe that we dont have the "equipment" to see the full spectrum with just the human eye. We perceive less than 1% of the light spectrum with the human eye... that leaves 99% that is beyond the range of the average human eye to see. Then there is the brain that allows us to perceive only a fraction of the information we take in, that further filters what is "seen" by our own brain. There is equipment that can capture other frequencies or spectrums that our eyes simply cannot. (Infrared, xray, etc)

With that in mind then it is not about the enlightenment of a camera, it is about limitations of the senses. There are situations where for whatever reason it is perceivable, and I believe that is when a certain frequency is held and a thinning of the veils occurs and it is perceivable... this could be called clairavoyance by some, or inner sensitivity by others. The reality is that none of these "abilities" are really important.. I would rather have a fully activated WISDOM EYE than seek to open my THIRD EYE. How important is any of it, what benefit is it? I am not sure, but it is fun to explore but certainly the ability to become transparent is not a very lofty goal. It is much more difficult to be a good decent person that it is to be a good practitioner or teacher and in the end what will bring the most benefit to the individual or others. Seeking abilities is a trick that appeals to ego, if these abilities come then observe and then let go of the attachment to that event or ability. Seeking them as a goal is a trap that is often used to hook people into one school of thought or another from what I have seen.... what we seek often stays just out of reach. It is better to be the observer and allow what comes to come and what goes to go without attachment. Who knows what great gifts will be received when you hold a frequency of loving detachment! :)

Here is a series of photo's taken with the intent to raise vibration to the point of flashing in and out of this dimension at a perceivable rate. It is a form of energetic "play":

http://www.facebook.com/ECETI.org#!/album.php?aid=15451&id=1677554578

I have a BUNCH of others from a variety of practitioners and guests. I will host them somewhere and post here to show that this happens with regularity if the frequency is held. This is also with photo's before and after showing that that camera is not mal-functioning...

I would rather have a fully activated WISDOM EYE than seek to open my THIRD EYE.

Slightly off topic, but what do you think the difference is, Pamela?

With that in mind then it is not about the enlightenment of a camera, it is about limitations of the senses. There are situations where for whatever reason it is perceivable, and I believe that is when a certain frequency is held and a thinning of the veils occurs and it is perceivable... this could be called clairavoyance by some, or inner sensitivity by others. The reality is that none of these "abilities" are really important.. I would rather have a fully activated WISDOM EYE than seek to open my THIRD EYE. How important is any of it, what benefit is it? I am not sure, but it is fun to explore but certainly the ability to become transparent is not a very lofty goal. It is much more difficult to be a good decent person that it is to be a good practitioner or teacher and in the end what will bring the most benefit to the individual or others. Seeking abilities is a trick that appeals to ego, if these abilities come then observe and then let go of the attachment to that event or ability. Seeking them as a goal is a trap that is often used to hook people into one school of thought or another from what I have seen.... what we seek often stays just out of reach. It is better to be the observer and allow what comes to come and what goes to go without attachment. Who knows what great gifts will be received when you hold a frequency of loving detachment! :)

Thank you. Appropriately said.

Yeah, that's something I thought commenting about. Is the wisdom eye only a metaphor for a certain state of insight?

On a seminar Max distinguished between the sky eye and the wisdom eye. The way I assume it might be:

The third eye is the pineal gland. This is either the same as the sky eye, or the sky eye is in another way a connection to higher realms. The wisdom eye then is an insight into profound truths that can develop when the sky eye opens.

Edited by Hardyg

I used it as a metaphor... we see so many people talking about third eye activation etc... and it just seems to be such empty seeking. I would rather have pure wisdom than a specific ability. it reminds me of a story :

There was a Siddha who possessed great psychic powers. During a winter day on the mountain, he encountered a very heavy rainstorm. Rain was pouring down and it was very cold. He did not have an umbrella or any kind of shelter. He came upon a cave and intended to run in to escape the rain. However, there were two people who ran into the cave in front of him and there was no room left for another person. In reaction to the situation, he shouted to them that the mountain was going to collapse. The two people in the cave immediately ran out despite the downpour outside. When they ran out, the Siddha ran in to claim the shelter. As soon as he ran in, the mountain collapsed. He had forgotten his highly developed powers caused his words to manifest instantly. His words buried him in the mountain and he lost his life because of his own power. Of what benefit is power without wisdom?

Edited by pamelais

it reminds me of a story Sifu Jenny often tells in response to this topic:

...Of what benefit is power without wisdom?

So that story equals good intentions to wisdom.

Of what benefit is wisdom without power?

Telling a story like that already assumes a certain lack of wisdom in people. They might not be as unenlightened as one might think.

It's like when people are frustrated that after years of practice almost nothing is happening and someone says "Well, westerners just don't have patience. They want all at once." As far as I see it, generalizations are not wise.

Thanks for responding, Pamela. Truly a good story.

He had forgotten his highly developed powers caused his words to manifest instantly.

An extremely challenging thing to learn.

Hardyg,

Yeah, that's something I thought commenting about. Is the wisdom eye only a metaphor for a certain state of insight?

On a seminar Max distinguished between the sky eye and the wisdom eye. The way I assume it might be:

The third eye is the pineal gland. This is either the same as the sky eye, or the sky eye is in another way a connection to higher realms. The wisdom eye then is an insight into profound truths that can develop when the sky eye opens.

I like that explanation!

I used it as a metaphor... we see so many people talking about third eye activation etc... and it just seems to be such empty seeking. I would rather have pure wisdom than a specific ability. it reminds me of a story Sifu Jenny often tells in response to this topic:

There was a Siddha who possessed great psychic powers. During a winter day on the mountain, he encountered a very heavy rainstorm. Rain was pouring down and it was very cold. He did not have an umbrella or any kind of shelter. He came upon a cave and intended to run in to escape the rain. However, there were two people who ran into the cave in front of him and there was no room left for another person. In reaction to the situation, he shouted to them that the mountain was going to collapse. The two people in the cave immediately ran out despite the downpour outside. When they ran out, the Siddha ran in to claim the shelter. As soon as he ran in, the mountain collapsed. He had forgotten his highly developed powers caused his words to manifest instantly. His words buried him in the mountain and he lost his life because of his own power. Of what benefit is power without wisdom?

So that story equals good intentions to wisdom.

Of what benefit is wisdom without power?

Telling a story like that already assumes a certain lack of wisdom in people. They might not be as unenlightened as one might think.

It's like when people are frustrated that after years of practice almost nothing is happening and someone says "Well, westerners just don't have patience. They want all at once." As far as I see it, generalizations are not wise.

Seriously, the guy was an idiot :lol: if his words manifested, all he had to say was, "it's not raining!"

:rolleyes:

I find it amazing how so many spiritual people are so lacking in vision.

Guest paul walter

^_^ ...

Now ends the discussion on the reality of the photos unless people are gonna just call each other liars. ^_^ .. :P . Thanks Pamelais for clearing things up!

His energetic ouput could have influenced the exposure length of the camera. Such phenomena have influence over electronic/digital devices all the time. Paul

Edited by paul walter

Guest paul walter

That's all I'm saying.

It would be nice.

No one HAS to do anything. If they don't want to, then don't. If they do, then do. Or do not.

My point is that the discussion will not end if there is still someone out there with those questions.

No, it wouldn't be "nice", it would be essential--if people are going to flaunt experiences then they better have the back-up to 'prove' it. There's reasons, very good ones, why people who get 'somewhere' in their evolution don't spray it all over the place. Paul

Guest paul walter
The reality is that none of these "abilities" are really important.. I would rather have a fully activated WISDOM EYE than seek to open my THIRD EYE.

Thanks for this. Needs a thread of its own on this forum. Paul

Edited by paul walter

His energetic ouput could have influenced the exposure length of the camera. Such phenomena have influence over electronic/digital devices all the time. Paul

I might have interpreted pamelais' claim wrong but she/he said saw Kan disappear or a similar phenomena with Kunlun practitioners. Max has said Kan goes poof*

I agree with Sloppy that abilities and powers shouldn't get treated like "oh, don't touch them they are attachments." People today are very very skeptical to near cynicism because of high awareness of frauds, so why not display your abilities if you've got any...

make them into believers of the "spiritual"?

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

I might have interpreted pamelais' claim wrong but she/he said saw Kan disappear or a similar phenomena with Kunlun practitioners. Max has said Kan goes poof*

The time I saw this with my physical eyes, it was not max/kan or a kunlun practitioner. Just someone I know with highly developed sensitivity and it was done with the intent of raising frequency/vibration while connecting with higher energies. Though I have heard Kan has done this in front of people...

The time I saw this with my physical eyes, it was not max/kan or a kunlun practitioner. Just someone I know with highly developed sensitivity and it was done with the intent of raising frequency/vibration while connecting with higher energies. Though I have heard Kan has done this in front of people...

And the phenomenon makes you very tired...

... if the coffee mug keeps falling through your fingers. :lol: