Seth Ananda

Kundalini Juices

Hi every one! :)

There are already many Kundalini threads so I thought I would start a thread on the Various experiences of Juices one may have during Kundalini activity, in Tantric or Taoist style love making, or what ever Circulation practices anyone may have done that resulted in Juices Juices Juices!

And the techniques that help facilitate this, but including spontaneous or unintentional awakenings or experiences as well...

:lol:

So, My own experiences which I have written about in a couple of places, started with doing intense practice of the pranic breathing exercise from the Merkaba meditation. I was doing about 4 hours a day of the pranic breathing. Out side that I was practising MCO, and middle pillar exercise, And had stopped ejaculating as me and my partner were trying out Tantric Sex.

In pranic breathing you visualise a brilliant light tube or pillar that runs through the centre of your body. I would breath in through it, from my head and feet to a visualised golden sphere at my heart chakra, and then either back out, up and down the pillar, or out to a large visualised sphere around my body.

After doing this practice extensively the Pillar was 'So' real to me that wherever i went, if someone had asked me to describe myself, I would have had to say

"I am a golden sphere with a pillar of Light running through the middle, and somewhere in there is a vague Human shape..."

In other words the visualisation had crystallised and become solid in my mind.

One day I decided to 'Widen' my channel. As I did, like some tuning fork, my spine began to vibrate from tip to top and heat began to move. This freaked me out the first few times as the sensations were extremely strong so I would then narrow it down again.

Then one day me and my partner were in orgasmic embrace, circulating our energy and pleasure together, when I started to have a 'different' kind of Orgasm. Instead of doing big draw and pc clenches, my Body just Knew to fully relax and let go, and I some how knew as well that I would not come inside her.

My Testicles pulled in and started to throb or pump my fluid 'up' my spine.

[Anatomicly impossible I know but i am just relaying the actual sensations]

It really felt like my Coccyx was drinking my ejaculate.

I could suddenly 'see' inside my body, and down in my Sacrum, in the hollow, a most Intense scorching heat began which felt like the juices were boiling and then suddenly rushing up my spine. -Terrifying!- When it entered my brain if felt like it scolded the Inside as it burst through the right and left ventricles and up through the first ventricle... My brain did a complete spasm, and i felt [and heard] it slap the inside of my skull in shock, and I promptly left my body.

Crazy astral adventure... Later that night a physical ET opened a hole in space and Introduced himself to me and my girlfriend. He/it visited me on and off for the next 6 months and gave me many Instructions on subjects like: teleporting, merging mind with objects, and Information about the Juices I was then experiencing.

So back to the Juices...

From then on the Spinal juices would mix with juices from glands in my brain and create Amrit, or Divine Nectar. That would seep down Through my soft palate, and if I was sitting still for long enough it would drip on to the back of my tongue, and Yes, it is the sweetest taste in existence. Its not just physically sweet but psychically sweet.

From my mouth it would enter my blood and Nervous system and It caused many unusual changes.

One was, Bliss...

two was my Mind and sense of self became totally Fluid and unfixed.

Three, I could step in and out of my body at will.

Every so often I would Widen the central channel again and my spinal fluid would bubble up into my brain again (although without the heat) fulling the process further..

My Alien friend said that If i kept the cycle going over years, that my skull would soften and open, completely changing shape as whole new areas of my brain developed.

The experience lasted only 6 months though, as I did not continue visualising the pillar/central channel, and the crystallised Image of it within my mind slowly diminished in Intensity until widening it no longer produced any spine vibrations...

So In my research over the last 16 years into the Juice phenomena I have concluded that certain things help bring about these events more that others. Please Share Any Insights as well.

So Obviously, any exercises that run energy through the spine like MCO.

Tantric/Taoist sexual practices or celibacy.

Strongly Visualised Images that become a living reality, and that then 'Intersect' in some way with the spine and especially with the sacrum region...

Practices that encourage 'softening' and sensitising the body into a state of total aliveness and responsiveness...

Really strong Spiritual aspirations. In Hindu Tantra they talk about Ojas flowing either up or down. If it flows down its called the Death current, as your subtle essence is flowing out with your desires to the worlds objects.

When it flows up its the Life current. It can be coaxed up temporarily by focusing on the crown or third eye, or by big draw style techniques, but to really get it solidly flowing up you must develop strong spiritual aspirations.

In relation to Tantric sex this makes all the difference.

I was really Impressed with Vajrahriday's mentioning [in another thread], of him and an ex dedicating all their orgasmic pleasure to all sentient beings, Sounds like a great way to help keep sex in the spiritual dimension...

Would you Like to add more to this Vajra?

Anyway I hope this was informative and that it inspires some great discussions.

Has anyone got stories to share or good information on the Juices, what and how they may happen?

Big Love!

Seth :lol:

"Has anyone got stories to share or good information on the Juices, what and how they may happen?"

Spontaneously :wub::ph34r:

Meh, I haven't been very "juicy" with it so far. When it started I got all shocked and embarrassed. Then I got used to it. It's been much more physical/emotional healing and heart stuff. Although I did get the golden pelvis bubbles a while back and the ticklish stuff curling here and there. It's sort of "settled" into a "giggly" feeling (without the actual giggles) for the moment.

Seth,

Thanks for sharing this.

Did the experience die down naturally or did you deliberately impede it. How did you feel then? Is your alien mate still around?

Seth,

Thanks for sharing this.

Did the experience die down naturally or did you deliberately impede it. How did you feel then? Is your alien mate still around?

Thanks everyone :)

apapch7, I did not deliberately impede it, I just got lazy :lol: When stuff gets really blissful it gets harder to find motivation to keep practising... Unfortunately this trap undid me multiple times.

And no, I have not seen my alien friend since then.

After this experience my cycle of Bliss/Depression began and lasted the next 8 - 9 years. It took a Long time to adjust too, and despite loving and practising Tantra, in many ways I really did not want to be in this world.

I would lock myself away and fast/chant/meditate until the Sky opened, and then when the experience inevitably ended, there I would be, depressed and alone.

Fortunately this cycle has a strong 'maturing' process tied within it... :lol:

But enough about me, I want to hear about JUICES!... :lol:

Seth.

This happened early on when I started meditating seriously. I felt and heard a crack crack crack of my upper palate some kind of juice flowed as if through the cracks, and then my tongue went on its own trying to get into a kecari mudra, it wasnt flexible enough so it would move forward and back, doing stretching exercises, over a period of about 30 min. I just let it go, and held my mouth to accomodate it. The juice tasted somewhat like Vichy water here in france, kind of sweet but also kind of mineralized.

I agree with your really strong spiritual aspirations causation Seth, because people always want to know the method thinking its all such a pat formula but perhaps the method is just a minor catalyst, as I was doing no special type meditations.

Well after that, I could somewhat feel the energy flows in my mouth, and I meditated in a recliner, as if in a dentists chair. And I held my mouth open, and felt the subtle energies drilling holes in my teeth, one by one. IT was like an invisible team of dentists, I felt the spinning energy above the tooth and the pain as it drilled. The energy would even put energetic clamps to keep my tongue away, because if my tongue got in the way, it would dissipate the energy, also if I had to close my mouth it would have to painstakingly start again, setting the the process. Sometimes the setup would take 30 minutes, and the energy was so weak back then any movement could knock it out. Nowadays the qi is so strong in comparison, and not have to take such strange morphs. Also sometimes when the energy-dentist-whatever wanted my tongue to move out of my mouth, it would just kriya itself out, or sometimes I would feel a little electric shock on my tongue as if to prod it to move somewhere, and it would keep gently getting shocked till I figured out where it wanted me to move it. I felt I needed to accomodated the energy as much as possible, which is why I would just go to the recliner chair and open my mouth, and that was the way I meditated.

I had just finished reading Bodri and Nans book so I was not all that shocked about the juice or kriyas, I actually thought everyone went through this stuff on the way to kundalini awakening. My parents must have thought I was really nuts as I would report to them what the "teeth qi" was doing, when I meditated in the basement, and that stage lasted about a month, then went into a "cycling slime" stage, where this slimy mucous like water would just zoom, going past my mouth, but the problem was my mouth would sometimes fill up with this stuff and I didnt know if to swallow it or spit it out, many times I would just drool all over my shirt because I didnt want to break the "set up" of the little nadi tubes, drills, such and such. In hindsite I think this was some pretty yucky jing, dunno why it passed through my mouth though. I remember my dantien area turning soft as if nothing, and also the slime built a kind of membrane thing over my throat and also over my mouth, like bubbles like as if to block the air. I was thinking this was the run-up to the stage of embyronic breathing, but to this day, I cant really say. I tried to breath just with that very very soft stomach and kind of pumping action, I dont know if I succeed in going very long. Because it was so hard, if I closed my mouth because I needed to swallow or throat tickled, all the precise set up tubes, bubble films, would all turn back into slime, I would swallow it down, then it would float back up my throat and start the whole process again.

Edited by de_paradise

You will forgive me if my experience is not of "juices" but of fiery light. It is my belief to this day that I had unwittingly opened up kundalini after seriously practicing a powerful form of tenaga dalam in addition to several things going on for me at that time. I had an energetic manipulation of my own inner energy through the help of our grandmaster. at the time of the energy "connection" i felt nothing.

I practicing my energy building and breathing forms nightly.. and I was soaked in sweat but completely energized by the practice.

I was on TTB and browsing the net but I had this deep longing in my heart for something more.. I wanted an advancement but had no idea or clue.

I stumbled onto the long webpage about the mahavatar Babaji - an indian saint. It said there at the bottom that babaji does not deny those who call on him and make a heartfelt request. Important thing here is that I did not expect anything to happen whatsoever.

I told myself , "what the hell its not like is gonna hurt you or anything" despite not being hindu. But I was willing to try anything so I made a simple invocation to him..

I turned off my computer and lied down on my bed, just thinking about things, with the thought of "how do I progress" still fixed in my mind. I had this weird feeling like there was something like a thought which was not exactly my own thought but it came to me from somewhere deep. the message was "your next step in your training is to realize that you are a body of light..."

I thought about that and was like "how in the world do I do that?" Then it just hit me and what followed defied all categorization and logic..

I did it. I found that i could no longer move my body.. in addition to this the light in me came forth and I exploded out violently as exceedingly bright light. I was exploding out as golden light out into the space all around me and beyond. The light was not different or curious because I was the light. And there was this incredibly thrashing sensation at the bottom of my spine; two forces exceedingly powerful and violent revolved together around there at the base. Do not get me wrong here because this was not bliss. I was holding on for dear life. This was literally the most scariest thing that had ever happened to me in my entire life. I was scared shitless and having read too many kundalini horror stories I was praying for it to be turned off because I still wanted to live and functional like a normal person.. I was scared of the things which were happening and the things which could follow which I was unaware of.

Much to my happiness it closed itself down after a few minutes and I returned to normal awareness.

It was at that moment I realized that I had unwittingly had the most amazing mystical experience of my life and I didnt take advantage of it and ride it and become something so much more.. I felt like a total bitch. I could have achieved something with it or at least learned so much more.. I was scared and afraid instead of being ready for things like this and riding it. And now I don't know if I'll ever get there again.

so much my luck.

When I was meditating before (I have a break now) a sweat and funny tasting liquid started dripping down my throat and into the back of my mouth. I knew about Amrit but I find it strange that I would get it so early because I had meditated little and not gotten far at all. So I am wondering if there can be precursors to the real thing or if it can actually start of early in ones practice.

I am also curious about waht tantra books resources you recomend. :)

Edited by markern

Seth,

Thanks for sharing.I enjoyed it a lot ,as well as what you and Varja wrote in kundalini thread .

My story.

My heart opened wide for about 4 months constantly after some big close family problems.

Emotionally painful times.

At that time i have been meditating daily for some years as well as practise of yoga.

After few days of a lot of prayers the liquid started to to flow from my head(Ive heard LOUD sounds before opening up .

I also heard of amrit but did not really believe that i could have already tasted it.But yes,amrit it was.And bliss it was.

Ive read in a book

(by Roy Eugene Davis"Yoga sutras of Patanajali"(his version or understanding.)),that firstly one should sit with tounge rolled up ,concentrated on ajna chakra eyes unmoving,and importantly paying attention that tounge is still.Yogis say if tounge is still,the mind is still too.And appereantly tounge is the hardest muscle to control in the body .Also in the book its said that only after 3 min or so of thoughtlessness comes samadhi,so i thought that a pretty good deal let me try ,i can put thoughts at bay for that amount of time.

And it worked perfectly.Everything was melting away in this liquid light.

Amrit flowing in my blood.Even my skin,hair and nails glowed.

And all was so joyful.Lots of different type of understanding of life was unveiling.

With this understanding psychic abilities started to grow too.And awarness of other life forms .

Than it became scary.

Here Id like to say that its helpful to work with teacher or have a friend with deeper understading.

And i prayed for it all to end from depths of my heart.And than the knowing came that if i wanted it all to end now,next time around when i start to open will be incredibley hard(and so it was).

It all calmed down and ended in a few months .

Its been 6 years ago.

My life since than.Few years of bitter heart.Sadness,so much of it.Mixed with joy .

Similar to what Seth expirienced -highs and lows.

Lost acesss to amrit.Kept on practisng always daily.

Than i had a spinal injury 2 years ago and suffered and had to go to work as i have no means of surviving otherwise

(and i do manual work!),but couldnt get angry any more becouse anger shape emotion would hurt me physically as my body was badly injured.

Did have spiritually very high times too.But in reality-I was wanting to die.

Through this Ive understood FINALLY(and i know this is the end of any depressive feelings whatsoever for me,they ve burned away-cremated themselves)that it so usless to tune myself into wanting something better and emotional high that is only a memory anyway.Just stay with whatever is going on and dont care(becouse everything is happening or not happening on its own accord,it flows) and at the same time construct beutiful life for myself.

Thats what im doing now,play nicley and reconnect.But dont really care whatever happens,becouse im not scared anymore.

So now i still have to heal a wee bit more physically ,otherwise im feeling body is opening slowly again ,litereally in past few weeks...

Gosh ,this was maybe too long.Like an essay.

Its been great to read you everyone and i am looking forward reading more people joining in.

Very Interesting everyone :)

I have been wondering if Kundalini without the Juices, doesn't last nearly as long, in its crazy effects manner... Any Ideas?

Anyone had that constant Inter-dimensional visionary wildness for Months or more from Kundalini, Like say just from the Fiery light, without the Juices?

Also, I have read of different Levels of Amrit. When I used to practice Kechari I would sometimes get a sweet almost Coconut flavoured secretion. It would do something, but it was nothing like the Amrit created in my mid brain after the raising of the spine juices.

Now Juices going up the spine is Impossible, as the spine/brain is a fairly closed system. The Cerebral spinal fluid is already filling the central tube and the skull cavity in and around the brain and thus serves as a protective 'cushioning' system for the brain.

So when people feel the Juices rush up the spine it makes me think it may be a chemical or eletrochemical kind of event or 'cascade' within the fluid itself.

Any Ideas?

[i have to admit I am a bit worried that Drew will chime in here with pages of stuff I do not understand :D ] {no offence Drew :) }

Thanks everyone!

Seth.

Kundalini without juices?Is it posiblle?

Purley becouse when light "fixes "a person up there will naturally occur secretions.

From my little understanding when secretion in the the brain is released ,and liquid drips it totally nourishes and heals the whole system.All the glands work so smoothly,and everything is harmonised.

Ive read somewhere about different levels of Amrit.If remeber corecctly-first it is felt in the body,than in the throat and lastly when aboundant it will be tasted in the mouth-or so the author was describing.There might of been other levels too I that cant recall.

A peeping tom from another dimension, nice :):lol:

But seriously, I am curious about the ET part. I was wondering how you guys communicated. Were you and your girlfriend seeing him in broad daylight? and right in front of you, like an everyday person (not in astrral plane or something)? And what was his most important teaching to you? and whathe look like, smell like, sound like etc??

A peeping tom from another dimension, nice :):lol:

But seriously, I am curious about the ET part. I was wondering how you guys communicated. Were you and your girlfriend seeing him in broad daylight? and right in front of you, like an everyday person (not in astrral plane or something)? And what was his most important teaching to you? and whathe look like, smell like, sound like etc??

My girlfriend only saw him/it on the first night when he Introduced himself. We were lying in bed relaxing [me spinning out on spinal Juice] when he just opened up an inter-dimensional hole next to me. He said {telepathicly} congratulations on getting my spinal Juice's activated. He also said he was my future self and that coming back to help me was also going to help him, what ever that means...

He was Pearl coloured, white with a subtle blue. Rubbery feeling cool skin. Said he was a silicon based life form. Had deep shiny and highly empathic black oval eyes.

His head was sort of dolphin shaped without the nose or fins, sort of like the geiger Aliens but completely peaceful looking. No mouth or ears or genitals or anus. I only say He because he felt slightly masculine.

On his side of the hole it just looked like deep black space.

He reached through and stroked the side of my head. then he moved [with the hole] round to my girlfriends side of the bed and stroked the side of her head too.

At the time I thought she was asleep, but the next morning she said when she felt something touch the side of her head she opened her eyes and was amazed to see an Alien being in a little portal, and she just sort of 'knew' it was ok and said hi then went to sleep.

It then left the 'hole' open but retracted back into its space, and sort of floated over and positioned itself in the same space as my body [only in its realm] and then 'fired' the shape of its mind across gap into my mind.

That felt like a download of the contents of his entire personality and knowledge. Completely overwhelming and I passed out.

When we woke up, the first thing my gf says is hey, last night I saw...

Later in the day when every one had gone out, I was sitting on the outside decking drinking a cup of tea, and he just opens the 'hole' again and steps through only this time he closed the hole behind him and just walked around the back yard with me.

That's when the lessons started.

After the mind firing thing, I could feel the distinct 'flavour' of each kind of awareness, and could see the energetic qualities of each mind Like a crazy supercomplex constantly altering Celtic knot pattern.

[and to be clear, when I say mind, I mean more like the sum of content within the mind, everything that makes us seem individual...]

He would have me merge my mind with objects to different percentages. This was crucial because the base mechanic of that process is the same as all the other Siddhi's that his species use. Over and over he drumed in that feeling is not limited to the body. That if I can feel anything I can then feel it anywhere. That was key to understanding what he called the law of resonance and Intent.

To merge minds, I had to feel the qualities of my mind, then feel the qualities of the objects mind, note the difference, then just for a second 'Intend' to match my frequency to it. With the juices running thats all it took. Seth was gone and replaced by tree.

Same goes for Teleporting, feel the body/mind space, feel the space I want to be in, note the difference, Intent to reverse resonate and 'Blink!'

I never did that one, but he would just do it over and over in front of me. It was like being in school again only much cooler :D

After that he would just pop back whenever the whim took him. In public he would stay over his side, but would start directing me telepathicly if he thought it was time for another lesson...

I learnt lots over those six months, but a lot of it really fucked me up over the next many years. At the same time There is no way I would go back. Still I have integrated some of it, in my own very gentle way.

He claimed his race were inter-dimensional Gypsies. He said they had completely transcended the slightest need for technology and not to trust beings that claimed to be evolved yet still used it.

He said every part of the universe is in harmony with every other part, and if you use the laws of resonance to travel then you can go anywhere, even to a sun, as when you travel via Harmony, you always have the appropriate body for the environment that you land in.

He thought space ships and UFO's were really funny and outdated.

He said that there are Inter-dimensional parties somewhere in the pleadies that go for months that he sometimes stops by...

That probably covers most of what I can remember at the moment.

Big Love Seth.

Cat,

What do you mean that you see everything at the same time? I can only make simple connections in my own mind about this, thanks.

Interesting stuff, thanks Seth, I appreciate your answer. But for someone like me who lives a more ordinary life, it is pretty far out :lol:

Did he ever say why beings like him don't make their existence known to the world? to kind of try and get more humans to seek becoming a more evolved being like himself?

Anyway I hope this was informative and that it inspires some great discussions.

Has anyone got stories to share or good information on the Juices, what and how they may happen?

Big Love!

Seth :lol:

Ok, I don't have any stories about juices, but I thought I would offer something about sacred art. Brian Stross at U of Texas has an article at "http://research.famsi.org/aztlan/uploads/papers/stross-sacrum.pdf" (it's a PDF) titled Mesoamerican sacrum bone: doorway to the otherworld, in which he contends that some of the sacred art in Latin America depicts the sacrum, which was held in special revere by the shamans of the area.

Difficult to describe things that can't really be done, yet I hold to my understanding, which is that the two respirations utilize the sense of place in the occurrence of consciousness to align the body to open feeling. The two respirations are pulmonary, and cranial-sacral (rhythmic change in the volume of fluid in the dural sac). Because the cranial-sacral rhythm pivots the sacrum on the pelvis, and the stretches of ligaments and fascia that ensue can generate involuntary activity in the muscles of the legs and pelvis, the changes in cranial-sacral rhythm can cause action in the extensors up the back of the spine to move the bones that control the cranial-sacral rhythm (nerves along the sagittal suture). Thus, the rhythm generates the movement that generates the action that moves the bones that generate the rhythm, and the whole system can feed back. This can be large, or just sufficient for a recurrent sense of the location of consciousness through feeling.

My guess is that when the sphenoid is involved in (relatively) large movements of the cranial bones, the pineal gland is affected, and psychic phenomena is realized. The psychic phenomena is real, yet is by nature a dream (the pineal produces melatonin), even if it is experienced by more than one person and even if it opens the akashic record.

The alien taught that you can feel anywhere, beyond the limits of the senses. I tend to focus on the location of consciousness as a thing that moves, yet this is really the experience of the ability to feel that is enabled through the use of consciousness by the two respirations, and this is not limited to the boundaries of the senses.

Edited by Mark Foote

Ok, I don't have any stories about juices, but I thought I would offer something about sacred art. Brian Stross at U of Texas has an article at "http://research.famsi.org/aztlan/uploads/papers/stross-sacrum.pdf" (it's a PDF) titled Mesoamerican sacrum bone: doorway to the otherworld, in which he contends that some of the sacred art in Latin America depicts the sacrum, which was held in special revere by the shamans of the area.

Difficult to describe things that can't really be done, yet I hold to my understanding, which is that the two respirations utilize the sense of place in the occurrence of consciousness to align the body to open feeling. The two respirations are pulmonary, and cranial-sacral (rhythmic change in the volume of fluid in the dural sac). Because the cranial-sacral rhythm pivots the sacrum on the pelvis, and the stretches of ligaments and fascia that ensue can generate involuntary activity in the muscles of the legs and pelvis, the changes in cranial-sacral rhythm can cause action in the extensors up the back of the spine to move the bones that control the cranial-sacral rhythm (nerves along the sagittal suture). Thus, the rhythm generates the movement that generates the action that moves the bones that generate the rhythm, and the whole system can feed back. This can be large, or just sufficient for a recurrent sense of the location of consciousness through feeling.

My guess is that when the sphenoid is involved in (relatively) large movements of the cranial bones, the pineal gland is affected, and psychic phenomena is realized. The psychic phenomena is real, yet is by nature a dream (the pineal produces melatonin), even if it is experienced by more than one person and even if it opens the akashic record.

The alien taught that you can feel anywhere, beyond the limits of the senses. I tend to focus on the location of consciousness as a thing that moves, yet this is really the experience of the ability to feel that is enabled through the use of consciousness by the two respirations, and this is not limited to the boundaries of the senses.

Wow, Mark, awesome.

He would have me merge my mind with objects to different percentages. This was crucial because the base mechanic of that process is the same as all the other Siddhi's that his species use. Over and over he drumed in that feeling is not limited to the body. That if I can feel anything I can then feel it anywhere. That was key to understanding what he called the law of resonance and Intent.

And thanks Seth for the sharing of experiences! So cool.

Good document. Thank you Mark! Gotta love those anthropological "interpretations" :lol:

Still, there's a lot of good stuff in the pdf. Including "reptilian" references (what if they're not "reptilians" at all, but "fetuses" (if I had the right latin spelling I would use it, "fetae"?? Anyone?)And what if they are in fact reptilians???

So the divinely-ordained/consacrated chief wears pictures of his own reproductive capacity on his loincloth and the bones of his rivals' reproductive capacity around his neck? :ninja:

I haven't finished reading the article yet, I got halfway, there's a lot of stuff to dig around in!

Time as non-linear concept is always been interesting to me. All that you guys wrote till now made me think about it again. On not one occasion, I managed to bend time and slip through what seams to me like crack, and skip certain moments.... To be more exact I think that time was bending around me... And always been asking myself, what is that I've been doing to make that happen. So it would be very helpful to have little alien pall to explain some things along the way. :blink:

Time as non-linear concept is always been interesting to me. All that you guys wrote till now made me think about it again. On not one occasion, I managed to bend time and slip through what seams to me like crack, and skip certain moments.... To be more exact I think that time was bending around me... And always been asking myself, what is that I've been doing to make that happen. So it would be very helpful to have little alien pall to explain some things along the way. :blink:

Sounds Interesting, would you be happy to share more details?

Seth :)