Seth Ananda

Kundalini Juices

Yes, I know, it's a bit mind boggling.... if you can imagine seeing absolutely everything, everything that there ever was and is,every single thing, as a conjoined shape. Just like a sacred geometry mandala. A beautiful kaleidoscopic harmony. Perfectly aligned designed and radiant.And you are a tiny part of it. And you know that it is everything. Including time, because time is not linear, it doesnt move along like a snail on a trail. It's either the substance of the mandala or the ground of it. It isnt there, actually.

It's a gestalt. Like this. Hence the brain mash.

gestalt.gif

Nice, though for some reason the big duck scares me...

:lol: :lol:

Seth :)

Interesting stuff, thanks Seth, I appreciate your answer. But for someone like me who lives a more ordinary life, it is pretty far out :lol:

Did he ever say why beings like him don't make their existence known to the world? to kind of try and get more humans to seek becoming a more evolved being like himself?

when he withdrew to avoid other people, he seemed to think that seeing him would disturb them, and that it was not their 'time' yet for that kind of contact. He also said that anyone who established a good juice flow would have those kind of experiences and make Inter-dimensional connections.

I am not sure how true that is though, It seems that some people get the juice without necessarily having strange Aliens pop in for tea...

There is a strangeness to such experiences. The experience was Hyper 'Real' but how would one know about ones Interpretation the content of the experience. And some research [who knows how accurate it is?] equates the Kundalini juices with Dmt being released from the brain.

Even when he was standing there in front of me, I always had this tiny little sceptical voice in the back of my mind saying "you could just be hallucinating all this..."

In some ways I still consider that a possibility, Its a good safe guard as well against becoming a raving Literalist able to see only one possibility.

Then again that voice could just be my 'normality imprint' trying to survive...

I wonder about the various contactee's who ask aliens why they do not show them selves to the general public on mass? There are a range of reply's... some say its Illegal via Inter-dimensional law. [lol Time Cops anyone? Recruiting now!?!]

Usually though [at least in the stories I have read] they just seem to think its to do with our level of evolution.

If this was true it has interesting Indicators tied within it. For instance I do not think they are talking about only mental evolution, like say when white people in a white neighbourhood suddenly have a black family move next door.

They seem to be talking more of 'spiritual' evolution, and this often makes me wonder why? If they are purely physical [which I do not think they are] then it shouldn't be much different to the white neighbourhood example.

But If they are more than that, then maybe in some way they are 'tied' to some deeper part of us, or usually dormant part of us?

Maybe they are a 'Real' hallucination...?

They seem happy to let people catch glimpses of them but avoid direct contact, like with my girlfriend... Strange.

Maybe we should take what they say at face value, and say "Ok when we are ready we will see them" but this goes a little against the Human desire to question, and to want it Now. :lol:

Thanks everyone :)

Big Love!

Seth.

Sounds Interesting, would you be happy to share more details?

Seth :)

Sure, I will share. For many years now, especially after I started with energy works, the feeling that fabrics of reality is not so consistent as it seams to be, is getting stronger by day. For example, I'm aware somehow of these doors that you can open practically anywhere. In thin air. In colors on my carpet. In smoke. Sound... And that always got my attention. Best to put it, whole reality to me is like one huge waving. So naturally it happened for me to just be seduced by those feelings, and on couple of those times I've been able to concentrate on that feeling, and the weirdest things occurred then. Suddenly, all sounds became buzzing, I blurred my sight, and after that I skipped an hour or so. Maybe more. And there was no alien guy near me, but I did saw a little butterfly.... :mellow:

when he withdrew to avoid other people, he seemed to think that seeing him would disturb them, and that it was not their 'time' yet for that kind of contact. He also said that anyone who established a good juice flow would have those kind of experiences and make Inter-dimensional connections.

I am not sure how true that is though, It seems that some people get the juice without necessarily having strange Aliens pop in for tea...

There is a strangeness to such experiences. The experience was Hyper 'Real' but how would one know about ones Interpretation the content of the experience. And some research [who knows how accurate it is?] equates the Kundalini juices with Dmt being released from the brain.

Even when he was standing there in front of me, I always had this tiny little sceptical voice in the back of my mind saying "you could just be hallucinating all this..."

In some ways I still consider that a possibility, Its a good safe guard as well against becoming a raving Literalist able to see only one possibility.

Then again that voice could just be my 'normality imprint' trying to survive...

I wonder about the various contactee's who ask aliens why they do not show them selves to the general public on mass? There are a range of reply's... some say its Illegal via Inter-dimensional law. [lol Time Cops anyone? Recruiting now!?!]

Usually though [at least in the stories I have read] they just seem to think its to do with our level of evolution.

If this was true it has interesting Indicators tied within it. For instance I do not think they are talking about only mental evolution, like say when white people in a white neighbourhood suddenly have a black family move next door.

They seem to be talking more of 'spiritual' evolution, and this often makes me wonder why? If they are purely physical [which I do not think they are] then it shouldn't be much different to the white neighbourhood example.

But If they are more than that, then maybe in some way they are 'tied' to some deeper part of us, or usually dormant part of us?

Maybe they are a 'Real' hallucination...?

They seem happy to let people catch glimpses of them but avoid direct contact, like with my girlfriend... Strange.

Maybe we should take what they say at face value, and say "Ok when we are ready we will see them" but this goes a little against the Human desire to question, and to want it Now. :lol:

Thanks everyone :)

Big Love!

Seth.

*pouts* I've never had someone from another dimension manifest physically for me! Lol. I was lucky enough to be able to meet a few via projection.

I believe the miracles completely, Mark. What I am thinking about is the 'dream' part. Thinking goes something like this: We are in a collective dream all the time.. so something shifts, to put us in a different collective dream in which the rules are quite different. That shift comes about from an expanded awareness which involves us having a lot MORE awareness. "They attained the way through their bodies."... it is our bodies level of awakeness that determines how much we perceive..

so the job is to waken the body. To fill it with light, or rather, to empty it so it can be light.

Seth's meditation was:

He made himself a pillar of light in a golden sphere.

and, "You may say "the bird is singing there - over there" but we think "the bird is me".. I am not listening to the bird. Bird is here, in my mind already, and I am singing with the bird."

thankyou for that link, lovely.:wub:

And when we think like that.. the thought has to be an expanded consciousness thought, not a 'head' thought, otherwise, it will not involve the body..

So the gestalt is the flickering between one dream and another.

Wow, nicely put Cat :)

I do agree that it isnt uncommon to create a shared reality with others. To mutually collude, at worst, or to fall into depth resonance, where there is a shared sense. I've had experience of the contents of my mind and anothers, falling into one another, in a kind of soft jumble, where we know things that we havent been told, and have shared experiences that were had seperately. So I have a felt sense of how minds can unlock and merge, without hallucination. In that sense, one is the bluejay, by simple resonance.

I guess the whole "am I a man dreaming I'm a butterfly or a butterfly dreaming I'm a man..." is just one more unnecessary polarity.

How does this apply to 'reality' and 'hallucination'? is it something like 'am I an hallucination passing for reality, or reality passing as an hallucination."

ha...

I like that, about being the bluejay by simple resonance. The resonance in a bluejay sings, and I think I need to recall that rock and roll can twist and shout sometimes, and produce more lyrics on the fly! Ha ha.

When the sitting is just the action out of resonance, the butterfly sits, the man flies, my how the wind does blow! ;)

Sure, I will share. For many years now, especially after I started with energy works, the feeling that fabrics of reality is not so consistent as it seams to be, is getting stronger by day. For example, I'm aware somehow of these doors that you can open practically anywhere. In thin air. In colors on my carpet. In smoke. Sound... And that always got my attention. Best to put it, whole reality to me is like one huge waving. So naturally it happened for me to just be seduced by those feelings, and on couple of those times I've been able to concentrate on that feeling, and the weirdest things occurred then. Suddenly, all sounds became buzzing, I blurred my sight, and after that I skipped an hour or so. Maybe more. And there was no alien guy near me, but I did saw a little butterfly.... :mellow:

Today I listened to a star soul speak and it made my heart move like a butterfly, the vibrations ignited a Butterflyheart. :)

Edited by rain

I had a similar experience, however, I think mine was in samadhi. I slipped into deep meditation

one morning. I woke up and tried to go back to sleep, but there was construction going on and

keep getting woken up. Somehow, I slipped into a state where the noise just faded away and I

found myself in a state where everything was black. I started to hear radio waves frequencies...

many different ones same time... I was telling myself... wow... weird man... Then something

caught my attention to the left. I looked and there was a portal in front of me. It

looked like a portal with waves of silver water. Some dudes image popped out and started to

talk to me. It was trying to tell me something. It said be careful who you trust and kept

speaking. I or my mind panicked and I was thinking to myself... crap... This so and so might

be a demon to trick me. My thoughts were going on the same time he was speaking. The more I

thought and the more I feared, I slipped out of the state and opened my eyes. I"m still waiting

for my ET brother. :)

I was really Impressed with Vajrahriday's mentioning [in another thread], of him and an ex dedicating all their orgasmic pleasure to all sentient beings, Sounds like a great way to help keep sex in the spiritual dimension...

Would you Like to add more to this Vajra?

Big Love!

Seth :lol:

When you recognize inter-connectivity in every activity, consciously, you are self transcending, and realizing "nature"... as we know as described by the Buddha as emptiness, which means full openness... really. Then our every action becomes an offering of virtue, even our pleasure for the sake of connection, obliteration of I and other in a literal sense of experience thus letting the relative reflect this as an expression of infinitude. Ok, when I re-read this, it sounds so far gone! Forgive me. I know not a favorite of yours Seth, but Swami Muktananda talked about the same thing, the upward flow was towards expansion and the downward flow is towards contraction. So to create a balance in the body through the Hridaya Chakra is key, and understanding the emptiness of the experience of Spanda simultaneously. I think you Seth will understand these terms. Hridaya means heart, and spanda means pulsation as in every moment pulsing from higher or subtler vibration to denser vibration on such a deeply fast level as to seem simultaneous. All interconnected and all levels inherently empty of any base of origin in and of themselves, like a sphere.

Anyway... for those asking about texts on Tantra, I would recommend reading things such as Highest Yoga Tantra by Daniel Cozort. But, it can't be known without direct experience which requires at least the 2nd jhana and one should prefer going deeper into the Samadhi states of one pointed concentration before entering into karma mudra or sexual tantra. As well it takes a good basis in vipashyana or vipassana or integration of the very basic understanding of dependent origination as explained in the Pali Suttas, with all functions of the body into deep relaxation which is what it takes to experience the higher bliss states through the vehicle of mundane pleasure.

In all good intentions, regardless of interpretation...

Hari

p.s. I feel your experiences with E.T.'s... I've had this of various types... the cosmos is vast, wide and wowzers!! Especially when one gets that 3rd eye open through one pointed concentration and integration of the subtler relaxations/samadhis/jhanas.

Ok... more... I feel that Om Ah Hum repeated very fast on a subtle inner level seems to emanate all the different mantras on a deep pulse level. When you listen to the Tibetan masters repeat this very fast it's that opening ahoohmahoomahooom very subtle. It seems to be the sound of spanda in every moment emptying itself into the next moment connected to the previous...

Anyway... it seems for me to be the ultimate protective and offering mantra. In Dzogchen it's said to be the mantra of ALL liberated beings. Om Ah Hum... Wow it's nice... I like it!

Edited by Vajrahridaya

When you recognize inter-connectivity in every activity, consciously, you are self transcending, and realizing "nature"... as we know as described by the Buddha as emptiness, which means full openness... really. Then our every action becomes an offering of virtue, even our pleasure for the sake of connection, obliteration of I and other in a literal sense of experience thus letting the relative reflect this as an expression of infinitude. Ok, when I re-read this, it sounds so far gone! Forgive me. I know not a favorite of yours Seth, but Swami Muktananda talked about the same thing, the upward flow was towards expansion and the downward flow is towards contraction. So to create a balance in the body through the Hridaya Chakra is key, and understanding the emptiness of the experience of Spanda simultaneously. I think you Seth will understand these terms. Hridaya means heart, and spanda means pulsation as in every moment pulsing from higher or subtler vibration to denser vibration on such a deeply fast level as to seem simultaneous. All interconnected and all levels inherently empty of any base of origin in and of themselves, like a sphere.

Anyway... for those asking about texts on Tantra, I would recommend reading things such as Highest Yoga Tantra by Daniel Cozort. But, it can't be known without direct experience which requires at least the 2nd jhana and one should prefer going deeper into the Samadhi states of one pointed concentration before entering into karma mudra or sexual tantra. As well it takes a good basis in vipashyana or vipassana or integration of the very basic understanding of dependent origination as explained in the Pali Suttas, with all functions of the body into deep relaxation which is what it takes to experience the higher bliss states through the vehicle of mundane pleasure.

In all good intentions, regardless of interpretation...

Hari

p.s. I feel your experiences with E.T.'s... I've had this of various types... the cosmos is vast, wide and wowzers!! Especially when one gets that 3rd eye open through one pointed concentration and integration of the subtler relaxations/samadhis/jhanas.

Ok... more... I feel that Om Ah Hum repeated very fast on a subtle inner level seems to emanate all the different mantras on a deep pulse level. When you listen to the Tibetan masters repeat this very fast it's that opening ahoohmahoomahooom very subtle. It seems to be the sound of spanda in every moment emptying itself into the next moment connected to the previous...

Anyway... it seems for me to be the ultimate protective and offering mantra. In Dzogchen it's said to be the mantra of ALL liberated beings. Om Ah Hum... Wow it's nice... I like it!

Thanks Vajra, nice again :)

Just to clarify, I loved Muktananda and alot of my earlier training was in his tradition.

I am not that fond of Gurumayi and have heard many first hand stories about her negative and violent Inclinations...

When I later found my Kashmiri teacher only then did I start to realize how much Muktananda did not understand about Kashmir Shavism. This was not his fault of course and does not challenge his level of realisation at all, Its just as far as Kashmir Shavism goes, he had no teacher and only had the Books. There is a lot more to the tradition than just the Books...

I Love Om Ah Hum. I heard a Taoist teacher using Om Ah Hung down the Dan Tiens and have been very fond of using it that way for a while now...

On your Mention of Interconnectedness, I have been feeling that a lot lately. Its kind of Like everything around me Is part of my ever changing sense of self, like my self is really just an interchanging contextual field of oneness. Not some fixed oneness, an ever changing open kind of oneness with out a centre.

Its great. :D

Thanks again :)

Seth.

Thanks Vajra, nice again :)

Just to clarify, I loved Muktananda and alot of my earlier training was in his tradition.

I am not that fond of Gurumayi and have heard many first hand stories about her negative and violent Inclinations...

When I later found my Kashmiri teacher only then did I start to realize how much Muktananda did not understand about Kashmir Shavism. This was not his fault of course and does not challenge his level of realisation at all, Its just as far as Kashmir Shavism goes, he had no teacher and only had the Books. There is a lot more to the tradition than just the Books...

I Love Om Ah Hum. I heard a Taoist teacher using Om Ah Hung down the Dan Tiens and have been very fond of using it that way for a while now...

On your Mention of Interconnectedness, I have been feeling that a lot lately. Its kind of Like everything around me Is part of my ever changing sense of self, like my self is really just an interchanging contextual field of oneness. Not some fixed oneness, an ever changing open kind of oneness with out a centre.

Its great. :D

Thanks again :)

Seth.

Awesome! I personally only have good experiences with Gurumayi, and this might just be my karma having nothing to do with who she is in her own reality? But, I am super grateful to have come to Dzogchen and Vajrayana and through ChNNR, his teachings, writings, and presence, I have come to see really how little the SY tradition of Muktananda knows of the more deeper spiritual traditions of North India. Actually, Gurumayi knows more about Kashmir Shaivism than Muktananda merely due to the fact of having it taught to her by teachers like Paul Muller Ortega who has genuine lineage experience from Indian Kashmiri masters, but Paul also swears by her realization. I don't know... it doesn't really matter to me as I've come to Dzogchen which is a far richer path than I have found in anything from the SY tradition of Muktananda! I wish all my SY friends well and have tons of them on my FB as I did grow up with that path and have made very nice connections to practitioners from that tradition. But, the level of understanding and the vast selection and clarity of the Vajrayana methods for realization are far richer in my opinion. So, I do agree with you.

On your experience... may it only grow and deepen dearest friend! It's so nice to finally connect with such a wonderful spirit as yours without all that conflict that once poisoned our interactions on here.

I'm so happy!

Peace, love and respect!

Hari

Greetings to you both! :wub:

Hope you guys are rocking to da beat!

Have a great weekend, and....

Sarva Mangalam!!

Greetings to you both! :wub:

Hope you guys are rocking to da beat!

Have a great weekend, and....

Sarva Mangalam!!

You Too my Friend,