ralis

Third Eye

I was translating everything I felt the animals were thinking into English, so it sounds far fetched to me

This happened for me when I was a kid, but it wasn't all animals. Just one: a white lab (named liberty) which belonged to a neighbor, which seemed to be teaching/guiding me about life when I was around the age of 3-5. It was like an old wise person. I don't know if the communication was in English, because I was so young, but I understood it as if it was in English...as if the dog were just another human being.

Also it would protect me from the neighbor's other dog, a black lab (named justice), by fighting it.

Crazy symbolism. :lol:

My point in sharing this story...opening the third eye does weird things to perception.

Lapis lazuli light to all!

Edited by Scotty

Is being very sensitive to other people's energy / emotional state a third eye issue or something eles, because I am extremely sensitve to other peoples emotions, and I wish I knew a way to shield myself somehow because I don't like it.

I've always had this to a degree my entire life. But it got really intense with 3rd eye opening. For me, mantra is amazingly grounding and centering. I used mantra very intensely in meditation practice with the breath, empowered by a meditation master first for many years, getting acquainted with it's inner power and gaining experiential faith in the power even before feeling intensely what you are talking about. But, because of mantra, I'm more able to protect myself internally from such bombardments. It does take practice. I use two empowered mantras interchangeably from two lineages as they seem to work in different ways.

This happened for me when I was a kid, but it wasn't all animals. Just one: a white lab (named liberty) which belonged to a neighbor, which seemed to be teaching/guiding me about life when I was around the age of 3-5. It was like an old wise person. I don't know if the communication was in English, because I was so young, but I understood it as if it was in English...as if the dog were just another human being.

Also it would protect me from the neighbor's other dog, a black lab (named justice), by fighting it.

Crazy symbolism. :lol:

My point in sharing this story...opening the third eye does weird things to perception.

Lapis lazuli light to all!

Wow, that's awesome! The symbolism is wild! Liberty protecting you from Justice? :lol:

Just got into an argument with my wife... so lapis lazuli light to her as well. :wub:

Drew continuing thanks for all your wonderful answers to my questions.

I got another one. Based upon my limited understanding of the heart, heart center, heart chakra, middle dan tien (I'm not sure how connected or not they all are) I think I'm beginning to have issues with this area now, with the associated emotions ect... Thoughts?

Mantra IMO. But, that's just my tradition I guess as I'm not sure what Taoists do in place of mantra?

Will you be more specific?

ralis

Breath meditation with mantra, flowing the breath with the mantra. There are different mantras and different techniques. For instance, Om Ah Hum with breath is different from Om Mani Padme Hum with breath. Also applying the different mantras to the different chakras, like you should have learned in Dzogchen transmission from Chogyal Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche. Just doing his medium tun is enough per day, with mantra, mudra, visualization, focus of compassionate intention, the 9 purifying breaths, etc, etc. It's all in the transmissions.

Just got into an argument with my wife... so lapis lazuli light to her as well. :wub:

You are spending too much time online! :lol: :lol:

ralis

Should a person build up their jing before doing small universe or should they do it even if they are low on jing from recent over ejaculation?

Any meditation always increase the energy -- of course food increases your jing supply as well. Normally food just turns into sex fluids for external ejaculation -- while the small universe will sublimate and purify the food energy -- ionizing the jing into chi.

Drew continuing thanks for all your wonderful answers to my questions.

I got another one. Based upon my limited understanding of the heart, heart center, heart chakra, middle dan tien (I'm not sure how connected or not they all are) I think I'm beginning to have issues with this area now, with the associated emotions ect... Thoughts?

The jing energy builds up in the kidneys then opens up the liver -- and then when the righteous anger of the liver is converted to wisdom the jing opens up the heart. The heart is what converts the jing to chi energy. First though the jing creates the emotion of love -- real love -- and then when the breathing slows down more the brain chi energy concentrates the heart jing energy more. The brain is linked to the breath -- so the slower the breathing the slower the brain waves which increases the amplitude of the chi energy. So the lung emotion of sadness is converted to courage and then the courage of the lungs combines with the over-excitement love of the heart to create the chi energy.

The chi, as electromagnetic force, is beyond emotion -- but it's created out of the love emotion -- and then the chi is stored in the lower tan tien. As the chi builds up then the heart connects to the pineal gland.

This, again, can be done through the small universe exercise -- essentially the right brain vagus nerve connects the lower body jing to the pineal gland while the left brain vagus nerve connects the jing-chi energy of the brain directly to the heart.

So as you convert the jing to chi first the right side of the brain opens up but then as more jing is converted to chi the left side of the brain opens up -- and then that jing to chi -- goes down to the heart which creates even more chi.

At that point you see the violet light while meditating with eyes closed -- a purple violet light which is the spectrogram color for serotonin in the brain. So the heart oxytocin as jing energy and the brain serotonin combine together -- and this light energy is the early form of the shen spirit energy manifesting from the heart pineal gland connection.

Edited by drewhempel

The jing energy builds up in the kidneys then opens up the liver -- and then when the righteous anger of the liver is converted to wisdom the jing opens up the heart. The heart is what converts the jing to chi energy. First though the jing creates the emotion of love -- real love -- and then when the breathing slows down more the brain chi energy concentrates the heart jing energy more. The brain is linked to the breath -- so the slower the breathing the slower the brain waves which increases the amplitude of the chi energy. So the lung emotion of sadness is converted to courage and then the courage of the lungs combines with the over-excitement love of the heart to create the chi energy.

So how do you convert the emotions of the organs such as anger into wisdom, and sadness into courage ect...?? Do you keep sitting in full lotus until the jing fills up and then it happens on its own? run the MCO?

Emotional balance is an issue that has been problematic for me for a long time. Especially when my wife is PMS'ing like she is right now. Now I realize that a PMS'ing woman could possibly even drive a Buddha insane, but is there anyway to lessen emotional reactions to difficult people and to not let it get to you as much?

One practice I do for this is the inner smile and healing sounds as taught by Chia, and they seem to help a bit. So like if a PMS'ing woman is pissing me off, it takes a bit of the edge off to smile to my liver and do the shhhh sound, breathing out anger and breathing in kindness ect... but I was hoping to accomplish a more permanate balance on a deeper level.

Still loving the answers, thanks a million. :-)

So how do you convert the emotions of the organs such as anger into wisdom, and sadness into courage ect...?? Do you keep sitting in full lotus until the jing fills up and then it happens on its own? run the MCO?

Emotional balance is an issue that has been problematic for me for a long time. Especially when my wife is PMS'ing like she is right now. Now I realize that a PMS'ing woman could possibly even drive a Buddha insane, but is there anyway to lessen emotional reactions to difficult people and to not let it get to you as much?

One practice I do for this is the inner smile and healing sounds as taught by Chia, and they seem to help a bit. So like if a PMS'ing woman is pissing me off, it takes a bit of the edge off to smile to my liver and do the shhhh sound, breathing out anger and breathing in kindness ect... but I was hoping to accomplish a more permanate balance on a deeper level.

Still loving the answers, thanks a million. :-)

Yeah I rely on the full lotus! Chunyi Lin says 20 minutes of full lotus equals 4 hours of any other meditation. So that's a great "bang for the buck" ratio.

I would like to do MCO and tai chi, etc. but there needs to be a safe environment for practice. At first it's fine because the energy is more confined to your own body but then after the third eye opens then the energy easily communicates with the energy around you.

So in the full lotus there is a vortex which naturally harmonizes the lower emotion organ energy into the heart and pineal gland energy.

What I do with females is just go into full lotus and then I give them an orgasm and then they're fine. haha. It sounds crude -- but it's a psychic mutual climax -- and since I also have an internal climax then there's no limit to them.

That's the secret to harmonious female male relations -- it's what the Bushmen relied on. Only the Bushmen males do a month of male only training when the males hit puberty -- to open up the third eye. Then before any hunting the males go three days without any contact with females -- that way the males accumulate the electromagnetic chi energy. So then the chi energy attracts the animal jing energy that the males hunt. Then the males give the animals to the females -- so the females get their iron which is lost from menstruation. Then the males do the trance dance while the females sing -- and so the males "collect the N/um [jing] of young maidens" which is transmitted by the female voice. The males at the same time transmit the chi/shen into the females during the trance !xia state. So this solves any issues of sexual jealousy for the Bushmen -- as sexual jealousy is a most common energy blockage.

Anyway after about 10 mutual climaxes -- which equals 30 internal female climaxes, as the first two internal female climaxes are build ups and the third is equal to a male external ejaculation -- so then after that many mutual climaxes with the female then the heart chakra opens up between the male and the female and it's true love.

True love is an electromagnetic sensation -- so that you want to always be in contact with the other person -- and also the chi energy interpenetrates so that you feel interwoven with the person even without physical contact.

So yeah when ever there's females around I try to go into full lotus ASAP so I can send them chi energy or else they might get pissed at me. haha.

Edited by drewhempel

That's the secret to harmonious female male relations -- it's what the Bushmen relied on. Only the Bushmen males do a month of male only training when the males hit puberty -- to open up the third eye. Then before any hunting the males go three days without any contact with females -- that way the males accumulate the electromagnetic chi energy. So then the chi energy attracts the animal jing energy that the males hunt. Then the males give the animals to the females -- so the females get their iron which is lost from menstruation. Then the males do the trance dance while the females sing -- and so the males "collect the N/um [jing] of young maidens" which is transmitted by the female voice. The males at the same time transmit the chi/shen into the females during the trance !xia state. So this solves any issues of sexual jealousy for the Bushmen -- as sexual jealousy is a most common energy blockage.

So yeah when ever there's females around I try to go into full lotus ASAP so I can send them chi energy or else they might get pissed at me. haha.

Thats interesting, as I just moved from Alaska. There the Eskimos consider it bad luck to be around females before they go whale hunting, but my professors and myself just thought it was an old superstition, very interesting to have an explination that makes sense.

I assume that sending females energy long distance takes some time and practice eh? When I have physical relations I do energy exchange between me and her, but I don't know how to do it with out physical intimate contact.

Perhaps the best I can hope for at the moment is that full lotus will at least help me to not go insane ha ha :-P

So then the chi energy attracts the animal jing energy that the males hunt.

It is interesting how animals aren't scared/tend to follow you around when you practice.

What's weird is that I've read shamans don't go on hunts because they scare the animals away. Maybe it was just superstition, or maybe shamanism is different than alchemy. Oh well, off topic anyway.

Thats interesting, as I just moved from Alaska. There the Eskimos consider it bad luck to be around females before they go whale hunting, but my professors and myself just thought it was an old superstition, very interesting to have an explination that makes sense.

I assume that sending females energy long distance takes some time and practice eh? When I have physical relations I do energy exchange between me and her, but I don't know how to do it with out physical intimate contact.

Perhaps the best I can hope for at the moment is that full lotus will at least help me to not go insane ha ha :-P

Alaska! I lived there 6 months -- I worked in the Cook Inlet Processing fish factory for a couple months -- including Kodiak but mainly in Nikiski -- and then I hitchhiked up to Talkeetna -- working as a sled dog handler for 4 months -- in a cabin with no electricity, no running water. We had 26 dogs and we were just south of Denali -- bear tracks covered the forest trail -- moose, etc. So after that I was feral. haha.

Is being very sensitive to other people's energy / emotional state a third eye issue or something eles, because I am extremely sensitve to other peoples emotions, and I wish I knew a way to shield myself somehow because I don't like it.

There are lots of shielding practices about. Something like this White Lighting Meditation Practice may give you an idea of one style of approach.

Another way is to just manipulate your own emotions with practices like the secret smile etc.

Alaska! I lived there 6 months -- I worked in the Cook Inlet Processing fish factory for a couple months -- including Kodiak but mainly in Nikiski -- and then I hitchhiked up to Talkeetna -- working as a sled dog handler for 4 months -- in a cabin with no electricity, no running water. We had 26 dogs and we were just south of Denali -- bear tracks covered the forest trail -- moose, etc. So after that I was feral. haha.

Yea I lived in Fairbanks for 8 years. Alaska is definately a different world, its not uncommon there for people to live in dry cabins with no running water, and some with out electricity. I had several friends when I was at the University up there who did that. Now I'm back in the lower 48 and feel so clausterphobic with all these people and civilization everywhere lol.

So then about the liver opening up..... does that make you feel really angry / irritable while that is happening? Cause I've been feeling pissed almost all day, but even when there isn't really a good reason for it.???

So then about the liver opening up..... does that make you feel really angry / irritable while that is happening? Cause I've been feeling pissed almost all day, but even when there isn't really a good reason for it.???

Don't mean to ramble, but I thought perhaps if I gave a little background it might clarify things a bit.

So I've been doing either half or full lotus a few times a day for about a week now, with the origianl goal of burning off sex fluids as for it to not be a problem for my peace of mind. It has been working wonderfully for that, so that is great.

Today I woke up and felt pretty normal as far as I could tell, but my wife has been PMS'ing for a couple days and was REALLY difficult today, i.e. screaming at me for no good reason at all. So needless to say that could make anyone get pissed being yelled at for nothing. But I experimented with a few things today.

First thing, she starts yelling and screaming and talking crap to me for no reason, cause shes all PMS'ed out. So obviously that makes me pissed so I go to the back yard and start doing the inner smile and healing sounds, which help calm me down. Then I go back inside...

So I go back inside and the nagging and yelling continue so I got pissed, but I don't like getting pissed and loosing my peace of mind, so I tried getting into full lotus while she was gnawing on me. Amazingly when I got into full lotus her nagging and yelling didn't bother me.

Then we got in the car cause I had to bring her somewhere, and she is silent, but I can feel her anger in the car very strongly, even though she is saying nothing. Now what this starts to do in me, is cause me to feel angry as well, but since I'm in the car driving and can't get into a lotus position, I start Lower Dan Tien Breathing and I felt my Dan Tien absorbing this energy and storing it in what I presume was a more neutral form, because I felt less angry again, AND she seems to cool off as well.

So then we get home and I'm sitting there for a while and now she is not doing anything to me, but now I'm starting to feel increasingly angry, pissed, irritable and for the life of me can not figure out why, which is where I am now.

Now I don't know for sure but I'm trying to go by my intuition and figure out what might have been going on, on an energetic level. So here goes.

I suspect that she began to feel angry because due to it being PMS season, a lot of blood is being removed from her liver to go to her uterus. In TCM women whos liver blood and or yin is not strong get angry when the extra blood the liver stores goes to the uterus since blood and yin are very closely realted. So what remains is an over abundance of liver yang relative to the blood loss. So the excess liver yang produces anger.

Now since chi creates electromagnectic fields, I'm guessing that since the electromagnectic field of her liver is full of angry energy, with me being in proximity to her, her liver field was resonating with my liver field (since like seeks like) thus making me feel angry. So then I go off by myself and bring my liver back into balance, but then as soon as I'm around her again her liver field begins to resonate with mine again, and I'm back to square one.

Now since Liver yang rising is an expansive condition then as her liver is sending off extra energy, it might resonate with my liver, but if I put this energy into my dan tien which is better able to store energy, I guess it is better able to handle this, plus this storing action removes some of her exess liver yang from her field which may explain why she seemed to calm down after I stored her excess energy in my dan tien. So that is my theory at least.

What really baffles me now is why I am feeling more angry now, even though she is not expressing anger at me, and she is not even present now (she went to see friends). Is it just left over damage from earlier? or now is it unrelated to her at all, and something going on with my recent lotus sitting practice?

Edited by dmattwads

I'm sure there's a good reason for it! haha. I've mentioned one already several times which is pertinent to this thread. Discussing these issues on an open forum inevitably leads to "hanger ons" parasitizing on the energy so they can get a free ride. Most people intuitively get pissed about this although may not know exactly why. Let's just say words are cheap but the electromagnetic energy behind them is quite valuable. So if someone has their electromagnetic essence stuck in their lower chakra then they're hard-wired to suck off other people's accumulated jing energy -- to lower that jing energy down, thereby lowering the person's attempt to raise their chi up to the third eye. This thread's been hijacked so to speak for that very reason, as I've pointed out.

Not that it's the only reason you're dealing with anger -- another issue is the full moon energy right now makes meditation 10 times as powerful!! Still when a person is clearing out a blockage then there is a flare up of the blockage -- because most blockages remain subconscious and then qigong enables a person to be conscious of the blockage. Being aware of the blockage is a good thing in terms of qigong -- then as you practice more the blockage is cleared out.

There's nothing better than the feeling of a blockage cleared out -- because when it's gone it's gone and the qigong did it -- very simple yet powerful. Still at the same time if an environment continues to create blockages then a person will constantly have to be clearing out those blockages over and over as the environment continually creates the blockage. For example Jim Nance told me he had been working at a job that constantly created energy blockages which he had to clear out every night -- so he had to change jobs. He hinted at me that I was in the same situation -- which I was, of course. But then how to find a place with good energy? haha.

The full lotus, on the other hand, is considered to be like a private throne -- as this blogtalk host calls it -- here's an interview he did with Chunyi Lin -- you gotta fast foward 10 minutes in to get Chunyi Lin.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/padaran/2010/05/20/spring-forest-qigong-with-chunyi-lin

Anyway Master Nan, Huai-chin says that in the modern world where the dharma is so low it's probably best not to even meditate since it just makes a person too easily get angry! haha.

I would say that is definitely true if a person is trying to store up their energy. But instead if the philosophy is that the energy is infinite and the energy is always flowing -- then the person can just doing healing and receive loving energy back at the same time.

That's what Chunyi Lin teaches -- the more you heal others, the more you heal yourselve -- have you seen Chunyi Lin's Sword Finger video -- which is new?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-WOG7gLHLU

So if we just sit in full lotus then the energy can freely flow -- even if a person is constantly trying to suck down the third eye electromagnetic energy back down to their perv level -- the full lotus will protect against this and also the full lotus will recharge any energy loss.

You can do the "small universe" on other people as well -- that is a very effective healing technique. Chunyi Lin teaches this also.

Another way to deal with anger is to increase the greens in the diet -- the energy of the liver wisdom is green -- because the pigments in chlorophyll along with the magnesium act as photoreceptors -- so the photons are then turned into photoelectricity -- eating greens turns light energy into chi energy. Greens detoxify the liver -- and then the anger is gone.

One time I was in full lotus in BK and a Native American came in and immediately my liver got real hot. So I knew he had a liver blockage! Usually this is from alcohol -- and so he saw me in full lotus and he was angry at me -- I was just reading in full lotus. He was on the other side of BK and I just kept reading -- then slowing the burning hot in my liver went away and I knew I was safe from his anger. Then this man, we had only just glanced at each other, a total stranger -- and after about 20 minutes -- he walks up to me and this is all he says:

"thank you."

It was really wild.

Edited by drewhempel

Don't mean to ramble, but I thought perhaps if I gave a little background it might clarify things a bit.

So I've been doing either half or full lotus a few times a day for about a week now, with the origianl goal of burning off sex fluids as for it to not be a problem for my peace of mind. It has been working wonderfully for that, so that is great.

Today I woke up and felt pretty normal as far as I could tell, but my wife has been PMS'ing for a couple days and was REALLY difficult today, i.e. screaming at me for no good reason at all. So needless to say that could make anyone get pissed being yelled at for nothing. But I experimented with a few things today.

First thing, she starts yelling and screaming and talking crap to me for no reason, cause shes all PMS'ed out. So obviously that makes me pissed so I go to the back yard and start doing the inner smile and healing sounds, which help calm me down. Then I go back inside...

So I go back inside and the nagging and yelling continue so I got pissed, but I don't like getting pissed and loosing my peace of mind, so I tried getting into full lotus while she was gnawing on me. Amazingly when I got into full lotus her nagging and yelling didn't bother me.

Then we got in the car cause I had to bring her somewhere, and she is silent, but I can feel her anger in the car very strongly, even though she is saying nothing. Now what this starts to do in me, is cause me to feel angry as well, but since I'm in the car driving and can't get into a lotus position, I start Lower Dan Tien Breathing and I felt my Dan Tien absorbing this energy and storing it in what I presume was a more neutral form, because I felt less angry again, AND she seems to cool off as well.

So then we get home and I'm sitting there for a while and now she is not doing anything to me, but now I'm starting to feel increasingly angry, pissed, irritable and for the life of me can not figure out why, which is where I am now.

Now I don't know for sure but I'm trying to go by my intuition and figure out what might have been going on, on an energetic level. So here goes.

I suspect that she began to feel angry because due to it being PMS season, a lot of blood is being removed from her liver to go to her uterus. In TCM women whos liver blood and or yin is not strong get angry when the extra blood the liver stores goes to the uterus since blood and yin are very closely realted. So what remains is an over abundance of liver yang relative to the blood loss. So the excess liver yang produces anger.

Now since chi creates electromagnectic fields, I'm guessing that since the electromagnectic field of her liver is full of angry energy, with me being in proximity to her, her liver field was resonating with my liver field (since like seeks like) thus making me feel angry. So then I go off by myself and bring my liver back into balance, but then as soon as I'm around her again her liver field begins to resonate with mine again, and I'm back to square one.

Now since Liver yang rising is an expansive condition then as her liver is sending off extra energy, it might resonate with my liver, but if I put this energy into my dan tien which is better able to store energy, I guess it is better able to handle this, plus this storing action removes some of her exess liver yang from her field which may explain why she seemed to calm down after I stored her excess energy in my dan tien. So that is my theory at least.

What really baffles me now is why I am feeling more angry now, even though she is not expressing anger at me, and she is not even present now (she went to see friends). Is it just left over damage from earlier? or now is it unrelated to her at all, and something going on with my recent lotus sitting practice?

Yeah that's an excellent analysis! Essentially if you take in someone else's blockage it has to be cleared out of your body -- or it has to be harmonized or transformed -- this is the same thing. As I stated the full lotus does this harmonizing automatically because it creates a vortex up to the third eye -- and then the energy goes out of the third eye back to the emptiness, harmonized as healing light energy.

So if you move the energy to your lower tan tien -- using reverse breathing -- this works but the energy still has to be transformed from a lower emotional blockage into a higher frequency as harmonized energy.

It's funny you mention the car because I've often relied on sitting in full lotus in the car if I'm with a person who has an energy blockage -- this is a means to protect myself and heal the person at the same time, etc. It's a bit funny to sit in full lotus in the car -- of course I'm not driving.

But I've often been able to temporarily relieve a bad energy situation just like your saying -- but the blockage is still subconscious and needs to be harmonized and exorcised. That's why at night I always make sure to meditate in full lotus and I'm always amazed -- basically the energy of the body is played back in reverse and I'm reminded of all the little things which had caused energy blockages. I'm made aware of things I had not realized had been energy blockages -- as the blockages are cleared out of my body.

So then we learn from experience to make sure to do this extra practice -- essentially it means moving into a deeper level of harmonized energy. Basically we think that who we are is the "left brain" reality -- when in fact who we are is the full lotus - - the eternal vortex of complementary opposites. This is a wild thing to realize -- and the kidney energy is the fear -- so the full lotus turns the fear into will power. haha.

Also these scenarios are often too complex to put into words -- especially visions which are like dreams -- too much information for left brain reality.

I'm sure there's a good reason for it! haha. I've mentioned one already several times which is pertinent to this thread. Discussing these issues on an open forum inevitably leads to "hanger ons" parasitizing on the energy so they can get a free ride. Most people intuitively get pissed about this although may not know exactly why. Let's just say words are cheap but the electromagnetic energy behind them is quite valuable. So if someone has their electromagnetic essence stuck in their lower chakra then they're hard-wired to suck off other people's accumulated jing energy -- to lower that jing energy down, thereby lowering the person's attempt to raise their chi up to the third eye. This thread's been hijacked so to speak for that very reason, as I've pointed out.

Not that it's the only reason you're dealing with anger -- another issue is the full moon energy right now makes meditation 10 times as powerful!! Still when a person is clearing out a blockage then there is a flare up of the blockage -- because most blockages remain subconscious and then qigong enables a person to be conscious of the blockage. Being aware of the blockage is a good thing in terms of qigong -- then as you practice more the blockage is cleared out.

There's nothing better than the feeling of a blockage cleared out -- because when it's gone it's gone and the qigong did it -- very simple yet powerful. Still at the same time if an environment continues to create blockages then a person will constantly have to be clearing out those blockages over and over as the environment continually creates the blockage. For example Jim Nance told me he had been working at a job that constantly created energy blockages which he had to clear out every night -- so he had to change jobs. He hinted at me that I was in the same situation -- which I was, of course. But then how to find a place with good energy? haha.

The full lotus, on the other hand, is considered to be like a private throne -- as this blogtalk host calls it -- here's an interview he did with Chunyi Lin -- you gotta fast foward 10 minutes in to get Chunyi Lin.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/padaran/2010/05/20/spring-forest-qigong-with-chunyi-lin

Anyway Master Nan, Huai-chin says that in the modern world where the dharma is so low it's probably best not to even meditate since it just makes a person too easily get angry! haha.

I would say that is definitely true if a person is trying to store up their energy. But instead if the philosophy is that the energy is infinite and the energy is always flowing -- then the person can just doing healing and receive loving energy back at the same time.

That's what Chunyi Lin teaches -- the more you heal others, the more you heal yourselve -- have you seen Chunyi Lin's Sword Finger video -- which is new?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-WOG7gLHLU

So if we just sit in full lotus then the energy can freely flow -- even if a person is constantly trying to suck down the third eye electromagnetic energy back down to their perv level -- the full lotus will protect against this and also the full lotus will recharge any energy loss.

You can do the "small universe" on other people as well -- that is a very effective healing technique. Chunyi Lin teaches this also.

Another way to deal with anger is to increase the greens in the diet -- the energy of the liver wisdom is green -- because the pigments in chlorophyll along with the magnesium act as photoreceptors -- so the photons are then turned into photoelectricity -- eating greens turns light energy into chi energy. Greens detoxify the liver -- and then the anger is gone.

One time I was in full lotus in BK and a Native American came in and immediately my liver got real hot. So I knew he had a liver blockage! Usually this is from alcohol -- and so he saw me in full lotus and he was angry at me -- I was just reading in full lotus. He was on the other side of BK and I just kept reading -- then slowing the burning hot in my liver went away and I knew I was safe from his anger. Then this man, we had only just glanced at each other, a total stranger -- and after about 20 minutes -- he walks up to me and this is all he says:

"thank you."

It was really wild.

Yea I have noticed I tend to feel more froggy on full moons.

So I just finished sitting in full lotus for as long as I could, and it felt like this tidal wave of energy rushed up to my head and made me really dizzy, it was good I was already sitting. It felt as though the room was spinning, very odd, but on the plus though, I feel way more calm and not angry, weird...

I had sort of a similar experience one time. I was in line at the grocery store minding my own business. Then out of the blue I feel this intence anger / hate burning the back of my neck. So I turn around and there is this guy I don't know behind me just glarring at me, for what I have no clue. So I just got in the most subtle karate stance I could, just in case lol. But yea that was odd.

But yea the full lotus seems to be a cure for many ailments eh? Not sure why I got so dizzy though? but I sure feel better, even when other things didn't help very much.

About the other thing you mentioned. So will a perv try to get you angry in order to feed off the energy? I guess I should beware of that then?

Yea I have noticed I tend to feel more froggy on full moons.

So I just finished sitting in full lotus for as long as I could, and it felt like this tidal wave of energy rushed up to my head and made me really dizzy, it was good I was already sitting. It felt as though the room was spinning, very odd, but on the plus though, I feel way more calm and not angry, weird...

I had sort of a similar experience one time. I was in line at the grocery store minding my own business. Then out of the blue I feel this intence anger / hate burning the back of my neck. So I turn around and there is this guy I don't know behind me just glarring at me, for what I have no clue. So I just got in the most subtle karate stance I could, just in case lol. But yea that was odd.

But yea the full lotus seems to be a cure for many ailments eh? Not sure why I got so dizzy though? but I sure feel better, even when other things didn't help very much.

About the other thing you mentioned. So will a perv try to get you angry in order to feed off the energy? I guess I should beware of that then?

Yeah -- actually this is common between the sexes as well -- I call it the "anger-fear-sex cycle." My analysis is a bit radical -- anyway I use the Bushmen Khoisan culture is the primary culture of humanity -- from 100,000 BCE to 10,000 BCE -- after that things started to go awry. I trace this in my blogbook "Deep Disharmony" -- but my writing style is all over the place. It's not really prose -- more like a reference book.

Anyway so as I've stated the male has to learn the female internal climax -- it happens through the vagus nerve. So then the male has no limit to the climaxes. But the modern male normally can not do this -- and so then the sympathetic stress nerve is triggered for the modern male. This is physiology -- it's detailed by neuroscience professor Robert Sapolsky -- I've corresponded with him a bit.

O.K. so what happens is that the perv is fixated on sucking off the jing energy -- for external ejaculation which then triggers the stress nerve.

The female though also needs the male energy -- which is chi -- but the normal male the chi deconverts to jing and then to sex fluid. So if you give the female chi then that will create the female climax -- and then the male gets the female jing energy in return -- that's the ancient training.

But since the modern male doesn't know how to do this then the modern male can not keep cycling the energy -- and so the sex cycle instead triggers the anger as the stress sympathetic nerve from external fluid loss.

The female, in turn, does not get more sex -- because the male has to rebuild the sex energy either from food or the natural cycle, etc. The male, of course, can just keep burning off his energy -- at a deficit, etc.

Anyway what is amazing is that the female -- and pervs can do this as well -- well the jing energy is jing energy -- whether it's sex energy or anger -- it's still jing energy. So anger energy will serve as a substitute for the male sex energy for the female. This is tragic because the female then has to convert that anger energy from the male back into sex energy for the internal climax.

In other words the other lower emotions are actually repressed sex energy -- so when a lower emotion is harmonized out it is first sublimated as an internal orgasm!! This is the secret to transforming the lower emotional energy blockages -- the vagus nerve through the internal climax then shoots the jing energy up -- but then it has to be purified.

So, for example, I had a coworker -- well technically she was my supervisor -- but she was new and hired just to shut down our section of the office, that's a common managerial move, bring someone in from the outside. Anyway I was in the way of this -- or at least I was an easy "fall guy" for this need to shut down our office. But this new boss, a young well-endowed female, anyway -- she and I got along too well so to speak but her job required her to put the blame on me -- she had to be angry at me.

So she was super angry at me -- because she had to FINALLY put the blame on me even though I had been successfully transforming her energy up till then -- sitting in full lotus at work! haha. So she emailed me but I could read the energy of her email -- it was full of super strong anger! So I knew the meeting she pretended to be nice about was really a trap to sacrifice me. So what did I do?

Anger is just EXTRA energy -- which meant the anger energy in her email was now MY energy -- although since it was her anger my typical reaction would be FEAR. But instead I just went into full lotus. And I stayed in full lotus.

And to make sure the full lotus worked -- I stopped eating. I didn't need to eat because her anger, now my fear, was EXTRA energy -- jing energy. So I didn't eat for THREE DAYS -- because that's how much energy it was -- and I had to make sure it was totally cleared out before the meeting.

Sure enough -- right before the meeting finally the anger-fear cleared out and I realized -- I KNEW -- energetically that her anger was really from her suppressed sex energy -- and so her well-endowed sex energy then gave me a great internal blissful climax. haha.

So then I went into the meeting full of bliss and love. She tried to attack me again in the meeting -- I can't remember if I was in full lotus or not. But when she attacked me again -- since I was full of love -- I didn't react in the meeting. And so I could not be fired -- of course I brought my union manager as well. haha.

Anyway still the attack she did at the meeting was an energy blockage in me again -- and since I didn't do another three day fast - that energy blockage stayed in me awhile -- but I just kept sitting in full lotus.

I didn't fast again until over a year later -- just last may I did a 4 day fast. I quit the job -- right after that department was replaced by a supercomputer -- and then that female supervisor had to quit as well since the office was losing so much money due to having to use this supercomputer which did my previous job (but did it very badly!). haha.

Anyway she had all the men in the office in her back pocket -- she'd just stare at them -- and they'd get all aroused and they wouldn't know what to do -- and so she could just flirt with them and make them do whatever she wanted -- even the Director of the organization was in her control. haha. But not me!! I just sat in full lotus and we'd have climaxes together. haha.

Edited by drewhempel

---So if you move the energy to your lower tan tien -- using reverse breathing -- this works but the energy still has to be transformed from a lower emotional blockage into a higher frequency as harmonized energy.---

Ok ding ding ding, the pieces of the puzzle just came together and the lights came on. As I said when I was driving and could not do full lotus I safely stored her anger energy in my dan tien, but what I did not realize was that it was just STORED not transformed. So then the mystery of why I felt so MAD when I was alone later on... I suppose as the energy in my dan tien began to work its way into my MCO naturally, and because it had not been transformed at that point, then BOOM I had her stored anger energy circulating throughout my system. Only when I got into full lotus and felt like I was on a merry-go-round did the energy TRANSFORM and poof no longer angry.

Yup, that's what happened to me.