Sign in to follow this  
enouch

Changing the taste of liquids?

Honestly can't tell if you are really asking or being facetious. Please excuse my inability to discern what you wrote and I mean no disrespect in saying this. If you are being facetious then HA HA I will laugh too. On the premise that you are really asking then here is what I can tell you of what I know.

There are several here posting opinions on this; I am referring to medical qigong method.

It works really well; is not limited to any one thing; the more complicated a situation the more difficult it is for ONE water "tonic" to do everything; appears to work optimally for one thing but can address several things; water alone appears to not hold as long as within a liquid herbal mixture - how long this is depends on way too many factors to say; continues to work long after client/patient has drunk the "tonic"; have seen a Dit Da Jow that one of my students makes (adding this medical qigong method to it when bottling) still "hold" after 2 years / his Jow appears to work better than others but impossible to put any empirical evidence to this and I haven't tried all Jow's; I have really NEVER seen this method fail to have a noticeable positive effect; I do not sell this as a separate thing but use it as just another tool in healing at clinic and in workshops; there is a lot we don't know about this as currently these things can't be measured.

AND

Good. Well if fac ..what did you say again..if I was being Facetious..or not..? MM.. YaMuyou are to slick for me.

I guesswhat YaMu is saying is..something like..all fascists areidiots and being an idiot you are fascist? Right no?

Your answer was meagre. I am not offended. This was not smart enough.Ther is a lot we don't know about alot of things andyou have in my eyes belittled yourself.

" As th Phytons say "I fart in your general direction" and you should feel honored

Edited by rain

There are frequency lists somewhere that show a variety of frequencies their synonomous manifestations (ie the orbit or Uranus) and effects on consciousness and physiology. I'll have to dig that back up. It had everything from the Schumann Resonance (heartbeat or breath of the earth) to the pitch of bonemarrow.

In the Pentatonic system each note is related to an element, and in this regard one could perform singles, couplets or tripplets, etc; it's important to note the Chinese and Japanese pentatonic scales are not linear, starting from the center outward, so in the following elements, Earth is actually the 'first' note with the rest cascading outward from this center or 'gung' note.

Wood Fire Earth Metal Water

Thank you for beingso generous and...patient with a student who is obviously a little ..denser then yourself. :)

and thank you for not tuning in on the

fac f

good water good water. My Sei Gung in Taoist arts uses a similar homeopathic method for charging individual curing water. Again, as Ya Mu explained, works well for single cures. I will not expound on this as Ya Mu has been gracious in sharing with us and in the spirit of service I wish to send gratitude in his direction.

I am curious if I can taste differences based on exposure to the individual elements in the pentatonic scale .... although the 'saturation' effect of the sympathetic harmonics is what seems to really 'charge' the water energetically exciting the molecules. "In my experience of having the water in my body charged the whole scale is used............"................................

:0)

well..........

The charge lasts about a week, this is similar to what people w water machines experence when ionizing and alkalizing water. After this, the Structure remains, the smaller cluster groups of ionized water means more complex crystal structure, a deeper 'imprint' if you will, the benifits from structured ionized water being super hydration and an increased sense of well being due to being properly hydrated.

Transmitting

universal information?

to

structured water

would mean the already superior (pre atmosphere?) water has imprinted into it's memory (molecular organization) these universal harmonics.

THis I do not understand what is pre atmosphere water (clean water from a whell?)

Interesting theory, if you sat around in a cloudy mood w a glass of water next to you, when you drink it, would you be reminded of what you resonate? Likewise you receive harmonically structured water, get home from the post office and set it ontop of your sons loudspeaker blasting heavy metal .... Probably won't have the same effect.

exactly..so..;

I should be able to ship in a small Faraday Sheilding (similar to shipping electronics) which prevents exposure to EMF poolusion, and Sound Proof barrier would Hermetically seal it.

Very good.

So good water, treat it like mailing a disk? No xrays?

Edited by rain

Good. Well if fac ..what did you say again..if I was being Facetious..or not..? MM.. YaMuyou are to slick for me.

I guesswhat YaMu is saying is..something like..all fascists areidiots and being an idiot you are fascist? Right no?

Your answer was meagre. I am not offended. This was not smart enough.Ther is a lot we don't know about alot of things andyou have in my eyes belittled yourself.

" As th Phytons say "I fart in your general direction" and you should feel honored

I have smelled this "If you don't think as I do " energy from you a loong time now.

I would NEVER chose you as a teacher just because of this.

If the choochootrain of moderators are a comin to kick me out again they sure should

chop your head off for choosing to gravely insult a fellow taobum as well

Edited by rain

I take that as a sign from your subconscious that you doubt the ...the...profoundity

of IT*S potential

bottled?

haha of whats potential?

your brain prhps

Just because I say something related that is seen as comedy, doesn't mean I demean and disbelieve the possibility of this method.

Infact I do believe in it, life is stranger then fiction.

Assumptions are bit insensitive btw, Just saying.

Nevermind I mis interpreted the word

but I still am deeply insulted

I will probably be insulted at least for one loong week.

and the fart

gonna do you good

snort

Nevermind I mis interpreted the word

but I still am deeply insulted

I will probably be insulted at least for one loong week.

and the fart

gonna do you good

snort

Umistelig.

As for water and air pollution. When did we ever have clean water and air?

h

Here is a definition for you. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/facetious

Rain,

Please understand what someone is saying before you go off on an ill-deserved rant.

I have no quarrel with you. If you re-read what you wrote I think you would see why I thought you may be jesting.

I have noticed a certain animosity from you before and really can't understand it.

edit: added definition

Edited by Ya Mu

I have smelled this "If you don't think as I do " energy from you a loong time now.

I would NEVER chose you as a teacher just because of this.

If the choochootrain of moderators are a comin to kick me out again they sure should

chop your head off for choosing to gravely insult a fellow taobum as well

Wrote above before reading this.

Please reread, calm down, and you will see I didn't insult you at all.

Sometimes when someone actually knows something about a particular subject they are often looked at with prejudice. There has never been that type of energy projected by me. You may want to ask yourself why me knowing about something brings this type of response to you.

I kinda like orange fizzy drinks so I wasn't offended. Can someone open a window or turn on a fan?

Ya Mu, Rain, may I send you both some Samples of water ala pentatonic yum yum?

Has anyone got good links on this 528hz love field? I havn't found research only claims. With loose DNA associations?

Certain of the animal movements clear emo energy of humans easily. Animals exist in a natural state of balance. Both of you project strong fields, (dialog window) I pay little attention to either of your posts and casual glide over what is natural inevitable and only human. As we attempt to put into words our natural states we befuddle one another for in one culture and time and for in another culture and time, when I say stupidly universal I mean tessalated truths transcedninh all mediums of matter the center angle the flower of being the reason why there is even the IDEA of movement, a reoccuri g shape or dream you've had

Edited by Spectrum

observing subtle phenomenon while experimenting w sounding differnt mediums.

Single source only Brings movement into the medium from a single direction.... Multiple sources( reminder here that the circle evey delineates an infinate number of events) initiate movement in the medium from multiple directions simultaneously creating a 'field' and inside this 'field' a accoustic "lense effect". In the case of two sources w the medium between, the harmonic created by the couplet (two tones in complimentary harmony) a very visable vortex is created in which particles are being cycled through cymatic like patterns. No vortex occurs in the medium without simultaneous tones from at least two sources. That said I used a membrane and polarized light to observe residual oils released from the rim on to the membrane and circulate not only in cymaatic patterns , emotos flakes , lines of alighnment , shapes of harmony, the harmonics of the release of the string, or the reason a corner is sharp, weaving, clothes, even water that was 'disturbed' by heavy metal hard rock still had a hexagonal distribution to it's interruption patterns, the implications of the leading edge are the eddies it creates down the line. Listen to the settling patterns of a house. A cube is made up of eight, three sided pyrimids as it's corners, looked at by it's faces it manifests as a solid foundation, spun on a corner it manifests as what appears a spinning tetrahedron, this shape happened to coinside interally w the cube, in so far as it represents the unseen lines of force giving the cube it's qualities of angles number of faces edges and vertices which all polygons (3dimensional tessalations) share. What appears to be the case here is that as more sources are brought into sympathetic cycle the field first forms, representing in fashion and likeness the same evolution of shape form takes in platonic geometry, cycling in a kind of organizational harmonic dance, the patterns seem to disolve from one orgnization cycle to another, but in this transformative reorganization of the physical space. In the case of a single bowl it was possible to create a field effect on a medium. Using multiple bowls it is possible to organize the field into cycles, and use coorspondant complimentsy harmonic fields to form a vortex.

Edited by Spectrum

So can I change the taste of my V8?

Because I don't consume a full serving of vegetables each day, so I supplement with a V8.... but it is NASTY. I mean, this is coming from a guy who LIKES the REGULAR vegetables..... But this drink is like, an abomination. And I don't know why because it smells like tomato sauce.... and I LIKE tomato sauce....

So I gotta change this taste thing around.

Because I don't consume a full serving of vegetables each day, so I supplement with a V8.... but it is NASTY. I mean, this is coming from a guy who LIKES the REGULAR vegetables..... But this drink is like, an abomination. And I don't know why because it smells like tomato sauce.... and I LIKE tomato sauce....

I love V8, but then again, I love tomato juice and V8 is basically a tomato juice with some additions.

I love V8, but then again, I love tomato juice and V8 is basically a tomato juice with some additions.

But I don't have a problem with tomato juice either :(

But I don't have a problem with tomato juice either :(

OK, so you like tomato juice, right? Seems like you're very close then. V8 is almost a tomato juice. Is it celery? Do you like celery? Celery is pretty tasty.

Anyway, you can just drink V8 a lot and eventually you'll like it. That's how I grew to like black olives. I still don't like the green ones though.

That's not a problem Sloppy Z, just add coca-cola. Or beer.

How about the sound of water?... I mean the sound it makes as it is sloshed around in a bottle or a glass for example...

Ever since I was about 3 I used to love playing with water... from bath time, to water in the sink, to snow I'd melt on warm water pipes in the winter... One thing that seemed obvious to me was that water changed the sound that it made when sloshed around... and the sound was tied closely to the physical properties of the water...

Of course as I grew up and started asking questions I was taught that this was unlikely, and in any even irrelevant...

So I wonder - anyone notice the difference in sound the sloshed water makes?... try it with very cold water, very hot water, room-temperature water, salty water, melted snow water, water from a stream, water from a well, rain water etc...

To me - the most striking difference is between cool and hot water... the sound as well as the movement (the feeling, as well as the visual aspect of light passing and refracting as it's being sloshed)

Vortexing water (like when you join two bottles together) affects it too... even the shape and movement of the vortex itself is affected. I remember trying to vortex water that had been boiled then cooled... wasn't easy, the vortex would 'jam up' and stop spinning... after a couple of goes it started to produce proper vortex spirals that didn't 'jam'... both the sound the resulting water made, the taste as well as the quality of light passing through changed considerably.

I also carried out some amateur experiments involving different types of water and sprouts.

So I wonder - anyone notice the difference in sound the sloshed water makes?... try it with very cold water, very hot water, room-temperature water, salty water, melted snow water, water from a stream, water from a well, rain water etc...

To me - the most striking difference is between cool and hot water... the sound as well as the movement (the feeling, as well as the visual aspect of light passing and refracting as it's being sloshed)

Good addition - the viscosity of water definitely changes depending on its temperature, as does its density (highest just a couple degrees above freezing.)

Another thread we are talking about water sources and freeform brought up the very I retesting topic of the sound of water itself. Inspired me, doing some field work on this Vienna this afternoon and tommorow.

Sign in to follow this