Sign in to follow this  
enouch

Changing the taste of liquids?

Anyone know the technique? Peng teaches this at his week long seminars, Silva mind control also teaches this technique. Both utilize sword fingers and point at the top of the glass of wine or water. Yan Xin has also performed this technique on occasion...it'd be nice to have it in the repertoire.

Anyone know the technique? Peng teaches this at his week long seminars, Silva mind control also teaches this technique. Both utilize sword fingers and point at the top of the glass of wine or water. Yan Xin has also performed this technique on occasion...it'd be nice to have it in the repertoire.

Start with a glass of water.

Point sword fingers into glass. Feel yourself connecting with the molecules of water through an energy stream. Visualize those molecules changing into something sweeter for example. You will feel a shift in your energy when it is complete. Takes any where from a minute to five for the higher level practitioner. Your mind doesnt have to have a precise picture. This is about intention and feeling.

If that is too difficult, Try prayer. That works. Hold your hands over the glass with palms facing the liquid and pray what seems right to you.

One of my medical gigong teacher was quite good at removing alcohol from wine. Here is a PBS program about him. NO he did not do it in the vid but he did it when I was out to dinner with him and a group of people in Beijing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw-aDENlHWA

s

interesting will have to try this. Sounds a bit like the perfume saint in the book an autobiography of a yogi.

On the funnier side of things i once saw a person change a coke into a pepsi.

Ability to actually do this will depend on how much you have raised your vibrations, who you are, and your ability to set intent.

Who knows when we will not be able to obtain clean water?

I teach students to bless all food and drink before consuming.

Ability to actually do this will depend on how much you have raised your vibrations, who you are, and your ability to set intent.

Practice feeling plants after standing. Very tangible sensations. A table full if plants is always nice. Breath with them. Questions on cycles, plants releases increase at dawn dusk. Noon and midnight extremes dawn and dusk the eyes of the fish : natural divisions of the day: natural measurements : natural alighnments

Who knows when we will not be able to obtain clean water?

when clean water becomes a commodity like oil? Not just clean but non chemically treated. Examples include ionized water and structured water.

teach students to bless all food and drink before consuming.

there seem to be some places where Nature by virtue of Intelligences innate to Elemental combination, that life very literally Flows from every Corner. Generally speaking modern humans dwell within such a narrow range of the sensory spectrum that to consider the source of ones water is to point at the faucet, while we are made mostly of water, our knowledge of this water is to turn the faucet, perhaps an airator creates bubbles. How many more Still Know Water by kneeling to Drink from it's Source. This exists not only in geomantic relationship to natural toplogical alignments on the sacred landscapes but very literally the Navel of the World. What sounds escape nature's scales to our listening ears . Where did this water travel before touching my lips? In Japanese this is Michi, Safe Journey, Considering the macro and micro movements of Water. Considering astronomical as well as molecular effects of everything at once being effected by water memory. Does this mean if we find water in space and observe it's crystal charachterristcs we mAy over hear other conversations of life witnessed by water?

Edited by Spectrum

Talking to water doesn't seem to change it's taste noticibly, although Emoto has shown just thinking changes it's organization.

"Toning" water w the voice while Periodically stirring it, experimenting w the space filling (cavity) qualities of vowel sounds, may induce noticable flavor changes. Then again letting water sit over night changes it's flavor. Focusing on accoustical properties of the sound rather than simply volume or precise note is what allows opera singers to shatter crystal. How much more w "emotional content".

something you might also try to increase sensitivity

go outside just before the sun comes up

tune in to your environment

you might be able to feel when the energy turns from yin to yang and feel the earth exhale as the sun breaks across the horizon

good luck

s

Add some juice powder and stir, easy stuff.

Orange_Juice_Powder.jpg

I tried that and it works! Can you make a DVD on that awesome technique?

Charging Fresh squeezed juice w Sound and and Emergen-C vitamin packet produces Good Good Goood Goood

Vibrations!

Edited by Spectrum

I tried that and it works! Can you make a DVD on that awesome technique?

Hmmmm I could, but should someone with wrong intentions get a hold of this DVD there could be trouble! :unsure: I really would like to, but I MUST maintain secrecy, for the greater good. :lol:

Charging Fresh squeezed juice w Sound and and Emergen-C vitamin packet produces Good Good Goood Goood

Vibrations!

We do "water fu" in medical qigong. One of my favorites is treatment of someone with deep congestion of a cold. I take liquid echinacea and put it in spring water and charge it up with specific vibrations, then watch the person drink it. Within seconds - BAM!!! Pretty freakin amazing.

Hmmmm I could, but should someone with wrong intentions get a hold of this DVD there could be trouble! :unsure: I really would like to, but I MUST maintain secrecy, for the greater good. :lol:

That's only of someone hands you a microphone.

We do "water fu" in medical qigong. One of my favorites is treatment of someone with deep congestion of a cold. I take liquid echinacea and put it in spring water and charge it up with specific vibrations, then watch the person drink it. Within seconds - BAM!!! Pretty freakin amazing.

I've heard and experienced homeopathic remedies, bhave not considered charging homeopathics, very good idea actually!

It's very silly to ask this specifically about water. This is in the same class as affecting anything else that we normally consider to be external to ourselves. So if you want to understand this, you should try to understand the entire class of phenomena and not just water taste change in particular, as if it were any different from any other kind of magical manipulation.

Questions that may help you (let's assume you have a glass of water):

What made the water taste as it does now?

If you know the answer, are you aware of it, or do you just know it through reason? Reason is very good though, so that's not a knock on reason.

If you understand the reason, then why do you think you aren't aware of it?

What is effort?

How is effort different from effotlessness?

Is effortlessness undirected? Is only effort directed?

If effortlessness can have a direction just like effort, what gives it direction?

As above, if you know this through reason, which is good, are you aware of it? If not, why not?

Technique implies structured activity. Magic implies a change that appears to go against what the structure suggests, or it seems like the structure is disregarded completely. These two are contradictory. If you rely on magic, you can't rely on a technique of any kind. If you rely on a technique, what you are doing is exactly no different from putting some Kool-Aid powder in the water and mixing it to get the flavor to change. Understand this well so that you're not confused. Both technique and no-technique ways are valuable. The technique way can be easily transferred to others. The no-technique way cannot be easily transferred to others, but is vastly more powerful. In fact, if you can't teach someone, anyone in 3 seconds how to do something, it's not a technique and don't call it "a technique." I can teach anyone how to apply Kool-Aid powder in 3 seconds, thus it's correct to call the Kool-Aid powder method a technique.

Good luck.

Edited by goldisheavy

water

it's us 70%

can anyone tell me

since soulthings and sacred healing and spirituality seems to be

tuned &

gonged & targeted, vibrated, aligned with

particular chakras,

meridians,

pathways btw organs..

just how do you stir water to make one particular student, say colonally content?

what exactly did you do?!

and

when gonging the emoto into the water, do we buy..compassion, calmness, happiness, emphaty or is there one concoction that alchemically alignes to the individual needs? how long doeswater keep memory? like ...Love fex.

:0)

will it be forever charged or will a wave in a bag when someone bumps into you and your purchased remedy on the tube neutralize it into

extinction?

should one need a crash course or ten, some chinese medicine and a tuning fork to ensure stable success?

So many questions. So much to learn.I am so curious to learn.

Edited by rain

This reminds me of little nicky alot lol

I take that as a sign from your subconscious that you doubt the ...the...profoundity

of IT*S potential

bottled?

Edited by rain

water

it's us 70%

can anyone tell me

since soulthings and sacred healing and spirituality seems to be

tuned &

gonged & targeted, vibrated, aligned with

particular chakras,

meridians,

pathways btw organs..

just how do you stir water to make one particular student, say colonally content?

what exactly did you do?!

and

when gonging the emoto into the water, do we buy..compassion, calmness, happiness, emphaty or is there one concoction that alchemically alignes to the individual needs? how long doeswater keep memory? like ...Love fex.

will it be forever charged or will a wave in a bag when someone bumps into you and your purchased remedy on the tube neutralize it into

extinction?

should one need a crash course or ten, some chinese medicine and a tuning fork to ensure stable success?

So many questions. So much to learn.I am so curious to learn.

Honestly can't tell if you are really asking or being facetious. Please excuse my inability to discern what you wrote and I mean no disrespect in saying this. If you are being facetious then HA HA I will laugh too. On the premise that you are really asking then here is what I can tell you of what I know.

There are several here posting opinions on this; I am referring to medical qigong method.

It works really well; is not limited to any one thing; the more complicated a situation the more difficult it is for ONE water "tonic" to do everything; appears to work optimally for one thing but can address several things; water alone appears to not hold as long as within a liquid herbal mixture - how long this is depends on way too many factors to say; continues to work long after client/patient has drunk the "tonic"; have seen a Dit Da Jow that one of my students makes (adding this medical qigong method to it when bottling) still "hold" after 2 years / his Jow appears to work better than others but impossible to put any empirical evidence to this and I haven't tried all Jow's; I have really NEVER seen this method fail to have a noticeable positive effect; I do not sell this as a separate thing but use it as just another tool in healing at clinic and in workshops; there is a lot we don't know about this as currently these things can't be measured.

AND

Technique implies structured activity. Magic implies a change that appears to go against what the structure suggests, or it seems like the structure is disregarded completely. These two are contradictory. If you rely on magic, you can't rely on a technique of any kind. If you rely on a technique, what you are doing is exactly no different from putting some Kool-Aid powder in the water and mixing it to get the flavor to change. Understand this well so that you're not confused. Both technique and no-technique ways are valuable. The technique way can be easily transferred to others. The no-technique way cannot be easily transferred to others, but is vastly more powerful. In fact, if you can't teach someone, anyone in 3 seconds how to do something, it's not a technique and don't call it "a technique." I can teach anyone how to apply Kool-Aid powder in 3 seconds, thus it's correct to call the Kool-Aid powder method a technique.

Good luck.

The grandmaster portrayed in the following YouTube clip developed the special ability to pass through walls and fences, even though his body/head is composed of a less dense, more fragile material. Further evidence of his mastery is the fact that his bodily fluids do not appear to move about, even when he is engaged in vigorous activity, indicating a nearly perfect sense of balance!

Due to the fact that his origins are shrouded in mystery, it remains unclear if his skills result from technique or non-technique...although there are rumours that he trained in special iron body methods with an isolated shamanic tribe in the Pamir mountains, which has lived in the same cave since leaving the Silk Road in the 1200s, ensuring the purity of the system has remained unchanged since antiquity.

Because of the power of these techniques, he only teaches them to 3 very special students each decade in his garage. Who amongst us Tao Bums could be fortunate enough to be worthy of receiving this training? :)

Edited by Dainin

The grandmaster portrayed in the following YouTube clip developed the special ability to pass through walls and fences, even though his body/head is composed of a less dense, more fragile material. Further evidence of his mastery is the fact that his bodily fluids do not appear to move about, even when he is engaged in vigorous activity, indicating a nearly perfect sense of balance!

Due to the fact that his origins are shrouded in mystery, it remains unclear if his skills result from technique or non-technique...although there are rumours that he trained in special iron body methods with an isolated shamanic tribe in the Pamir mountains, which has lived in the same cave since leaving the Silk Road in the 1200s, ensuring the purity of the system has remained unchanged since antiquity.

Because of the power of these techniques, he only teaches them to 3 very special students each decade in his garage. Who amongst us Tao Bums could be fortunate enough to be worthy of receiving this training? :)

With all do respect, I'm not sure I believe this master is legit. I'd have to see some real testing to make sure hes not just a trickster. :closedeyes:

when gonging the emoto into the water, do we buy..compassion, calmness, happiness, emphaty

There are frequency lists somewhere that show a variety of frequencies their synonomous manifestations (ie the orbit or Uranus) and effects on consciousness and physiology. I'll have to dig that back up. It had everything from the Schumann Resonance (heartbeat or breath of the earth) to the pitch of bonemarrow.

In the Pentatonic system each note is related to an element, and in this regard one could perform singles, couplets or tripplets, etc; it's important to note the Chinese and Japanese pentatonic scales are not linear, starting from the center outward, so in the following elements, Earth is actually the 'first' note with the rest cascading outward from this center or 'gung' note.

Wood Fire Earth Metal Water

or is there one concoction that alchemically alignes to the individual needs?

good water good water. My Sei Gung in Taoist arts uses a similar homeopathic method for charging individual curing water. Again, as Ya Mu explained, works well for single cures. I will not expound on this as Ya Mu has been gracious in sharing with us and in the spirit of service I wish to send gratitude in his direction.

I am curious if I can taste differences based on exposure to the individual elements in the pentatonic scale .... although the 'saturation' effect of the sympathetic harmonics is what seems to really 'charge' the water energetically exciting the molecules. In my experience of having the water in my body charged the whole scale is used.

how long doeswater keep memory? like ...Love fex

The charge lasts about a week, this is similar to what people w water machines experence when ionizing and alkalizing water. After this, the Structure remains, the smaller cluster groups of ionized water means more complex crystal structure, a deeper 'imprint' if you will, the benifits from structured ionized water being super hydration and an increased sense of well being due to being properly hydrated.

Transmitting universal information to structured water would mean the already superior (pre atmosphere?) water has imprinted into it's memory (molecular organization) these universal harmonics.

extinction?

Interesting theory, if you sat around in a cloudy mood w a glass of water next to you, when you drink it, would you be reminded of what you resonate? Likewise you receive harmonically structured water, get home from the post office and set it ontop of your sons loudspeaker blasting heavy metal .... Probably won't have the same effect.

I should be able to ship in a small Faraday Sheilding (similar to shipping electronics) which prevents exposure to EMF poolusion, and Sound Proof barrier would Hermetically seal it.

So good water, treat it like mailing a disk? No xrays?

Edited by Spectrum

Was just reminded of sun and moon water as well, leaving water out in various parts of the day or night, month or season to absorb associative sympThetic energies of that time space. Memories for later...?

Sign in to follow this