John Zen

Non-ejaculatory Orgasms

Non,

What are you afraid of? You dont need to share it, but you must ask yourself WHAT exactly IT IS.

Some type of fear is controling you and you are suffering because you are not controling yourself.

There is nothing to fear. Women want real men , not actors. Everyone can see through an act , and it reveals a persons weakness, which is unatractive.

Be the man that you are, dont change to please anyone and listen to the advice you have been given in this thread.

Not changing who you are , or bullshitting to get a woman is a powerful and attractive attribute to most women. You need to see that as a benefit and gain confidence.

Do you REALLY want a relationship with a woman?

Do you want a real relationship with the women around you or are their qualities replusive to you?

Do you want a relationship with "a woman" that you imagine.

Or do you want a relationship with a woman due to social pressure , that you seem to naturally dislike?

Ask yourself these questions, think about them. Then stop. Feel. And stop thinking and either do or dont do.

I was there when the whole "Pick Up Artist Community" took over pop culture and made bad boy the standard. Back when it was starting to become something in the underground scene with sosuave.com being a pioneer. Before that it was the "secret" Fast Seduction 101, etc. Sosuave.com's main thing was Cocky and Funny. I swear that whole thing led to some large social movement, which then led to it becoming more popular on TV, and then pretty soon badboy was THE thing. Most people don't know though that the pick up artist community began as some secret society type thing which then moved to internet newsgroups back in the beginning when the internet became available. Now every guy is cocky. I'm not saying that cockiness wasn't a thing before, even in some "seduction" material, but now it's a systematic approach being blurted by pretty much by everyone in the pick up artist community. It is way more common now. They have the marketing strategy of bringing up the "badboy vs good/nice guy" crap. They FEED off of this marketed drama hype. So much so that they've convinced even women that it's what they want and prefer, simply because of the generalization. Now you can be sure that all women think they want this.

Before that, pop culture did also play on the badboy. Ever since, the 50s. Heck even before that, when TV first became available. You had your gangsters and women dressing up in their cabaret style fashion, women were bad oh yes. Now you have bad women dressing up to accentuate lewdness, and accentuate the genitalia, not just show it but to BE provocative of images of lewd and 'negative' lust. They are ok to look like sex slaves. Sex is taboo, but only to the non-initiates part of the secret gang-ster culture, and the only way on TV sex can be thrown around is with negative, 'bad', 'naughty' connotations. There's no sacredness about sex.

No, I'm pretty much naturally reacting off of what is IN THE MAJORITY of ALL United States mass media.

Do you know just how powerful mass media really is? Don't just say that there are some who sidestep it, because there are PLENTY who dont, and that's the damn majority. Even the ones that don't are still influence by the 'underground media' for even that is mass media influence. Nobody can deny this fact, that the media does have a huge impact on Popular Culture, and it's not just the media, it IS Popular Culture, led by those secret 'powers that be'. What can little old me do? Not a damn thing it seems because we are of course outnumbered by Popular Culture and it's hidden leaders that can turn a crowd of people against anyone by pulling the strings.

Edited by Non

If you think you have bad luck, you WILL have bad luck. Why?

Because when you are un-confident, women can smell it. Subtle changes in your voice, posture, mannerisms, etc. Subtle cues that you give off that women consciously or subconsciously pick up on let them know whether you are on the level or not.

I'm all for free thinking and being different. Not being part of the crowd. Word. That's legit. I respect that.

But being different DOESN'T mean you repel women. Being different ATTRACTS women because you set yourself apart from all the other guys who are trying to get your attention. The QUESTION is whether you see that apart-ness as a GOOD thing or a BAD thing.

If you think it's a GOOD thing that you are apart, and play it confidently, it's a good thing.

If you think it's BAD and get all nervous, it's a bad thing.

Sometimes a girls(s) I know will catch me meditating on a bench somewhere. I'll just be sitting with my eyes closed. They ask me what I'm doing just sitting there doing nothing, and I say I'm becoming one with the universe. They look at me and say I'm weird. I smile and say "thank you". Depending on who she is I may even give her a little wink ;) then they laugh and smile and say "whatever" and we keep talking.

Point is, I don't let it hold me back. I address it when it comes up, then I let it go and move on. Don't get attached to it, and don't let it hold you down. Because if you go "oh my gawd, she thinks I'm weird, I'm never going to get laid, and she's never goig to want to be seen with me!" then you've already lost.

And guess what? Girls are just as much concerned about what guys think of them as guys are of what girls think of them. When they meet a guy who doesn't care what other people think, who acts according to the situation confidently, without getting all worked up over little things, it makes them feel better. Because if YOU feel okay about people thinking you are a little weird, it makes them feel more open and relaxed around you, and more willing to "be a little weird" around you too.

I've learned crazy things about some of the most unlikely women. Some really attractive women that have "weird" hobbies, "freaky" obsessions, random, off the wall thoughts. Really, it's "normal" stuff, but they are so afraid of their image. Just smile and listen. Try to get them to talk about themselves, and be open to it. People, not just women, like to feel comfortable in situations.

I dont mean I have bad luck either.. it's just the situation I am in makes it so that it's damn near impossible.

And being different the way I am, I can't play it cool. Because to be different means that I have to suffer crazy extreme loneliness to the point that it breaks a man, not just emotionally but conceptually because you get no experience which takes experience (because I'm getting old, and I'm not a young person who can do that) and makes it SURE I get nowhere. It's not a good thing, to be unconventional to the point that it makes you unbearable.

There are way more expectations for a guy than a girl. He has to be perfect, women are the gatekeepers to sustenance, and the keepers of the Book of Life, the ones who determine who will live on and who will die, who goes to heaven or hell, what is 'good' what is 'not', they breed the future, and women judge you like crazy, and they think it can all be done by first impression.

Non,

What are you afraid of? You dont need to share it, but you must ask yourself WHAT exactly IT IS.

Some type of fear is controling you and you are suffering because you are not controling yourself.

There is nothing to fear. Women want real men , not actors. Everyone can see through an act , and it reveals a persons weakness, which is unatractive.

Be the man that you are, dont change to please anyone and listen to the advice you have been given in this thread.

Not changing who you are , or bullshitting to get a woman is a powerful and attractive attribute to most women. You need to see that as a benefit and gain confidence.

Do you REALLY want a relationship with a woman?

Do you want a real relationship with the women around you or are their qualities replusive to you?

Do you want a relationship with "a woman" that you imagine.

Or do you want a relationship with a woman due to social pressure , that you seem to naturally dislike?

Ask yourself these questions, think about them. Then stop. Feel. And stop thinking and either do or dont do.

Yea, maybe it is social pressure. The pressure that makes all of society look at you and judge you harshly and label you because of your lack of sexuality or that you're alone. We are social creatures, it's natural... or else you want to be social with the tree or the divine cosmic universal energies instead of humans.. so people will think you're crazy, etc. But it's not even just social pressure, I can assure you it's biological.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm done. I'm out.

I've done enough damage to this thread and these forums.

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Non

I do not believe there is any woman who is different. They all love evil, and hate everything good.

This is enough to make me want to kill myself, TRULY. I may just do it. KNowing that Good has no purpose. Good cannot exist. Everyone truly despises good yet they don't know it. Everyone love evil yet they don't know it. It IS enough to make me want to commit suicide for life has lost ALL its purpose. Good men are weak because they can't find love. And so, the bad men continue to be strengthened because they get ALL the heavenly glory.

Creative. Ya know if you could flip around this perspective it could do you some amazing good. Don't take whats happened for face value.. Im sure you got alot to offer, often when your not trying girls are alot interested.

Just get in situations and comfortable with them. IF thats what you want..

Otherwise being single is an option. Don't be afraid though, you have something alotta've single people have problems with. You can actually sit with yourself for a good 10 minutes without clinging to someone else.. Those emotions and comfort is good, but theres a dignity to being Able to really be "Alone".

There are LOTS of girls who don't have sex until college age.

There are LOTS of girls who don't have sex until *gasp* they get married! And *gasp* sometimes that's not even until their mid or late 20's!!!!

Seriously. If you're in college, it's not a big deal if you're a virgin. Some of them think it's cute. You can tell them you don't have much experience, but are willing to practice, even if it's long and hard ;)

That's the thing. You have to play it with confidence.

Your view of women, and humans in general, is dangerous and, no offense, misguided. You are going to wind up hurting yourself a lot of you continue on with this thinking.

The reason people are attracted to what can be viewed as "evil" is because "evil" people DON'T CARE. The bad boy doesn't care if you think he's a bad boy. The bad boy doesn't care if he misses a goal in soccer. The bad boy doesn't care if he's never had sex. They play it off in an unaffected way, and carry on with their lives. If someone brings it up, the "bad boy" doesn't let it affect him.

THAT'S what attracts people. The attitude of, "if you don't like me, you can go fuck yourself and I'll carry on with my life". (I'll give you a nice guy translation: "If you don't like me, that's fine, I don't need your approval. I'll be over there. Bye.")

But guess what?

Nice guys can have a confident attitude to.

Seriously. Being a nice guy does not mean being a doormat.

Nice guys get plenty of action.

Agreed! I am a nice guy too and get girls easily too. Even when I am not all that confident and not really trying it happens.

No, I'm not.

I'm saying do something that isn't going to make you feel like shit.

On the one hand, you lament the fact that nobody likes love and that you don't want to be a dick.

And on the other, you lament the fact that you aren't getting laid because you aren't the right person to get laid.

In case you haven't noticed, but the solution to each one involves breaking the other.

Which means that you either sit here in misery and confusion for the rest of your life, or you change your worldview.

You realize that women aren't just into painful relationships (okay, some might be for psychological reasons, but not more so than men).

You realize the world isn't "evil" or run by "evil" or that you need to be "evil" to get ahead.

You realize that you have to be confident in who you are, and love yourself before anyone else can love you.

You take whatever cards you are dealt and play them to the best of your ability, and play them confidently with no compromises. You're talking to a girl that isn't so into you. Okay, move on. Oh, you're talking to a really nice girl, you're getting along great. You ask her out. She invites you over. You have fun. She's not looking for a serious relationship. You are. You move on. You talk to another girl who isn't that into you. You move on. Meet a nice girl, she's sick of dating guys who are dicks, sees you're a nice guy, you get into a relationship. Maybe you have sex, maybe you don't. But you don't really care because it's the relationship that matters. Maybe it lasts, maybe it doesn't.

That's life. You try. You fail. You try. You succeed. Maybe you fail more. Maybe you succeed more. But if you only try once or twice and fail both times and never try again then you will ALWAYS fail by virtue of the fact that you quit.

You seem to have this idea in your head that if you go out and try to meet girls you somehow have to compromise yourself. If you are so un-confident that you feel the need to change in order to pick up a girl, you aren't going to get many girls, and the girls you do, you are never going to keep, because on some level they are going to sense that you aren't confident enough.

If you think you have bad luck, you WILL have bad luck. Why?

Because when you are un-confident, women can smell it. Subtle changes in your voice, posture, mannerisms, etc. Subtle cues that you give off that women consciously or subconsciously pick up on let them know whether you are on the level or not.

I'm all for free thinking and being different. Not being part of the crowd. Word. That's legit. I respect that.

But being different DOESN'T mean you repel women. Being different ATTRACTS women because you set yourself apart from all the other guys who are trying to get your attention. The QUESTION is whether you see that apart-ness as a GOOD thing or a BAD thing.

YES YES YES

If you think it's a GOOD thing that you are apart, and play it confidently, it's a good thing.

If you think it's BAD and get all nervous, it's a bad thing.

Sometimes a girls(s) I know will catch me meditating on a bench somewhere. I'll just be sitting with my eyes closed. They ask me what I'm doing just sitting there doing nothing, and I say I'm becoming one with the universe. They look at me and say I'm weird. I smile and say "thank you". Depending on who she is I may even give her a little wink ;) then they laugh and smile and say "whatever" and we keep talking.

Point is, I don't let it hold me back. I address it when it comes up, then I let it go and move on. Don't get attached to it, and don't let it hold you down. Because if you go "oh my gawd, she thinks I'm weird, I'm never going to get laid, and she's never goig to want to be seen with me!" then you've already lost.

And guess what? Girls are just as much concerned about what guys think of them as guys are of what girls think of them. When they meet a guy who doesn't care what other people think, who acts according to the situation confidently, without getting all worked up over little things, it makes them feel better. Because if YOU feel okay about people thinking you are a little weird, it makes them feel more open and relaxed around you, and more willing to "be a little weird" around you too.

I've learned crazy things about some of the most unlikely women. Some really attractive women that have "weird" hobbies, "freaky" obsessions, random, off the wall thoughts. Really, it's "normal" stuff, but they are so afraid of their image. Just smile and listen. Try to get them to talk about themselves, and be open to it. People, not just women, like to feel comfortable in situations.

Non, you are in college and clearly above average intelligence, much more well read than the average man, interested in philosophy, you do Kung fu, you meditate, you are into eating healthy and know a lot about food and are vegan for ethical reasons. All of these are very attractive qualities to most women.

I would say do a lot of breath based meditation and lots and lots of inner smile and secret smile and do standing meditation. You could also learn the Maori Haka warrior dance. It gives instant confidence in two minutes. You can learn it by looking at videos online.

Once you get into a relationship you can start having this kind of sex: reuniting.info

THat will "ensure" that your love remains strong and will largely eliminate tendencies towards "darwinian" attraction patterns.

markern , I'd like to thank you for your imput about sexual evolution at this site, I have read a lot of what you write, and it's really helpful. thankyou.:)

THank you Cat that made me very happy. What I write about it is 90% just a collection of what you could call the collective wisdom of thetaobums about this topic. It was one of the things I tried to sort out when I started lurking here and I was very happy to find that workable solutions had been found through collective effort. I believe similar things can be done with other issues about cultivation and I think that is part of the greatness of this site and others like it.

I find that question is at the heart of many of these love, sex and dating threads. Unfortunately, many of the words that posters use don't come across as very loving. :(

[This is so simple, but I'm gonna say it anyway...] So naturally, as a cultivator raises (or refines) one's vibration, one can expect to see a shift in what/who they attract, yes? ;) If so, good gong fu in an efficient energy practice could potentially help folks enormously. Esp. the TTB newbies.

I'm assuming these techniques you offer are good for both male and female.

So I guess it's only males who can be unbalanced.. as for women they're never unbalanced? Must be because they get enough love, err sex.

What you're talking about attraction anyways is some kind of magical attraction. It obviously doesn't occur by itself by simply 'being male'.. that's just simple biology.

Edited by Non

[This is so simple, but I'm gonna say it anyway...] So naturally, as a cultivator raises (or refines) one's vibration, one can expect to see a shift in what/who they attract, yes? ;) If so, good gong fu in an efficient energy practice could potentially help folks enormously. Esp. the TTB newbies.

Exactly :)

I'm assuming these techniques you offer are good for both male and female.

Yes. Men tune more to the sun whilst the women tune more to the moon. ;)

So I guess it's only males who can be unbalanced.. as for women they're never unbalanced? Must be because they get enough love, err sex.

What you're talking about attraction anyways is some kind of magical attraction. It obviously doesn't occur by itself by simply 'being male'.. that's just simple biology.

LOL matey ... trust me there are plenty of unbalanced women out there ;)

Call it what you will. A healthy male yang energy will attract healthy female yin energy.

My point in my previous comments is this: You need to become a self-sufficient entity that embodies healthy yang and yin within yourself.

The problem with most relationships is that you have, in most cases, two incomplete people seeking completion through the other person. It becomes a classic case of enmeshed co-dependency where neither can feel they can live with out the other. And, be it magic or biology, invariably people will be attracted to other people who are lacking in the same composition of deficiencies.

Likewise, wholesome people will consciously or unconsciously seek out a partner who can also "stand on their own two feet".

So if you want a wholesome relationship here is my advise to you: Dissolve the anxiety that you have hooked to the outside world and put in the effort required to nurture the wholesome Yin and Yang within yourself. Craft yourself into an wondrous integral being and then, of it's own accord, a beautiful, wholesome and sexy partner will one day mysteriously enter your life.

:D

The technique sounds good. I'm just a little wary about this: guys will always try to make other men look weaker or "less masculine" than the other to get the woman's attention, regardless of his own strength. This is nothing new. And since men are always associated with 'strength' and somehow, women with .. well I dont want to say weakness but definitely not the strength that men have.. it's more like power than strength I guess. Different type of strength. But anways.. and the whole "masculine/feminine" roles are usually largely based on societal conditioning. Whose to say, that maleness has to be associated with the Sun, that is simply a celestial being. And woman, a moon? So who can really tell solely by outward appearance of strength/weakness how much of a "man" a man really is. A woman usually does not have to worry about strength at all, therefore.. what does she really have to worry about? Men are just dispensable I guess.

If I connect with the sun.. too much.. can't I develop too much heat, become dry, etc. What is too much? How can I be sure that the sun is masculine anyway, and not feminine? Why the assocition of male with sun, and yang with harsh qualities, and woman with well.. the opposite? Or that woman is yin and man is yang. But aren't yin and yang their own concepts? What if male and female should just be complementary opposites but it doesn't necessarily mean that they are what yin and yang are supposed to be. All these classifications of yin and yang.. u have to admit people can get each other confused. What if making genders complementary opposite to each other actually makes us dependent on each other more than we really should, because a yin/yang gender concept of complementary opposites is kind of like fantasy? Can yin and yang exist without each other? Perhaps not.

All I know is that somewhere, when we first became manifest... the ego became confused, and we became in-divi-duals and some/most confused ourselves with pure ego, and now we can classify things and hinder at the same time.

De ja vu. I swear I've created thus post before and now that I think about it.. it was in another thread about the same exact topic.

Edited by Non

The technique sounds good. I'm just a little wary about this: guys will always try to make other men look weaker or "less masculine" than the other to get the woman's attention, regardless of his own strength. This is nothing new. And since men are always associated with 'strength' and somehow, women with .. well I dont want to say weakness but definitely not the strength that men have.. it's more like power than strength I guess. Different type of strength. But anways.. and the whole "masculine/feminine" roles are usually largely based on societal conditioning. Whose to say, that maleness has to be associated with the Sun, that is simply a celestial being. And woman, a moon? So who can really tell solely by outward appearance of strength/weakness how much of a "man" a man really is. A woman usually does not have to worry about strength at all, therefore.. what does she really have to worry about? Men are just dispensable I guess.

If I connect with the sun.. too much.. can't I develop too much heat, become dry, etc. What is too much? How can I be sure that the sun is masculine anyway, and not feminine? Why the assocition of male with sun, and yang with harsh qualities, and woman with well.. the opposite? Or that woman is yin and man is yang. But aren't yin and yang their own concepts? What if male and female should just be complementary opposites but it doesn't necessarily mean that they are what yin and yang are supposed to be. All these classifications of yin and yang.. u have to admit people can get each other confused. What if making genders complementary opposite to each other actually makes us dependent on each other more than we really should, because a yin/yang gender concept of complementary opposites is kind of like fantasy? Can yin and yang exist without each other? Perhaps not.

All I know is that somewhere, when we first became manifest... the ego became confused, and we became in-divi-duals and some/most confused ourselves with pure ego, and now we can classify things and hinder at the same time.

De ja vu. I swear I've created thus post before and now that I think about it.. it was in another thread about the same exact topic.

Physically, strength times speed equals power.

Emotionally, your strength is your character, your speed is the time it takes you to recognize your opportunities to accent your character.

Integrity and decent character just dont get you laid anymore i guess...

Physically, strength times speed equals power.

Emotionally, your strength is your character, your speed is the time it takes you to recognize your opportunities to accent your character.

Integrity and decent character just dont get you laid anymore i guess...

Hm ya know I think thats well said. It varies from person to person, but yea.

Whinging about it simply wont progress the cause, you will in fact provoke more and more Wrathful Goddess manifestations by your disrespect and lack of love.

Many years ago I had a similar problem,

like the guys that complain about these things.

Only after I got over my bad attitude towards women, I started to see a difference.

I remember, at that time, I read somewhere that if you secretly hate women, the Feminine Spirit will sense that.

Only after I made peace with this Feminine Spirit, by changing my attitude for the better, I could have a girlfriend. Oh, and I also got a job! That helps!

I could change my attitude by looking at how much women in general have to suffer in a man's world. I thought then, they are right to ask much of us... they deserve it.

I treat my woman with respect and I let her have her own freedom.

I can only have a partner that I can respect.

Women are miraculous creatures.

But the effort creating a harmonious relationship is pretty intense. For both sides!

IMHO this is one of the major causes of spreading of trendy homosexuality.

It's easier to get along with your own gender. Yet, IMHO, it's not a solution.

Edited by Little1

Guys, I havent read all this thread. I just saw the line from Stoner about integrity and decent character not getting you laid, and I get the general impression of a disapointment about girls /women.

So here's my two cents.

Man up to the Goddess, in whatever form she is manifesting. Meet the feminine in it's many guises. Whinging about it simply wont progress the cause, you will in fact provoke more and more Wrathful Goddess manifestations by your disrespect and lack of love. One of those manifestations will be dearth. Just like famine! You will be starving for the Goddess if you dont rise to the challenge, steady yourself in heart and love and meet the challenges whatever they are.

You must all have read those fairy tales about kissing the old lady and she turns into a princess. dont fall for the facade.

It's all about self development.

Not self pity.

Character and integrity are capable of expressing Love and compassion, the respect the goddess feminine deserves.

But what you dont understand is that it is not working that way any more, not in america, not in most "developed" areas, or at least the mentalities of "developed" people.

Love, compassion, commitment, and respect are no longer "integral characteristics".

It's less and less about anything rational and more and more about the social status.

It's more about "getting married and having kids" and less about finding someone you love and taking care of her and providing for your family.

I would know.

I m a product of neglect.

I am the "norm" in america.

I am sick of this. my generation is a majority of emasculated and disempowered males and stupid and materialistic girls.

VERY FEW AND FAR BETWEEN DO YOU FIND MEN AND WOMEN OF OUR CALIBUR IN THE STREETS OR BEHIND CLOSED DOORS!

If you dont beleive me...

get your lousy ass over to the united states and spend 3 months of the year on the streets with the PEOPLE of america.

You'll want to wage war. jsut as i do. but if you are wise enough to know, as i know, that war will only make matters worse.... you'd be ranting your ass off online all day too.

Edited by Stoner Shadow Wolf

But what you dont understand is that it is not working that way any more, not in america, not in most "developed" areas, or at least the mentalities of "developed" people.

Love, compassion, commitment, and respect are no longer "integral characteristics".

It's less and less about anything rational and more and more about the social status.

It's more about "getting married and having kids" and less about finding someone you love and taking care of her and providing for your family.

I would know.

I m a product of neglect.

I am the "norm" in america.

I am sick of this. my generation is a majority of emasculated and disempowered males and stupid and materialistic girls.

VERY FEW AND FAR BETWEEN DO YOU FIND MEN AND WOMEN OF OUR CALIBUR IN THE STREETS OR BEHIND CLOSED DOORS!

If you dont beleive me...

get your lousy ass over to the united states and spend 3 months of the year on the streets with the PEOPLE of america.

You'll want to wage war. jsut as i do. but if you are wise enough to know, as i know, that war will only make matters worse.... you'd be ranting your ass off online all day too.

You nailed it, buddy! Baby Boomer denialists suffering from generation & geographical gaps can keep spouting the same feminist "goddess" :lol: mythology rhetoric - but that has no connection to the actual cold, hard reality out there in the streets today of First World countries (where secret societies hold the most sway)..

4518597373.jpg

Feminist mythology

Miley-Cyrus-MMVAs-2.jpg

17-yo reality

Not to mention, all the "spiritual-minded" posters here are an EXTREME MINORITY out in the real world. Their attitudes represent the EXCEPTION, not the NORM. So, even if some women here did really look for "nice guys with integrity" (even that's doubtful) - they are still NOT the norm.

And regardless, feminists worked hard to gain power at the expense of men - so why would they want to help YOU undo that? They have absolutely NO motivation to change their comfy status quo racket and empower men like you. You must also take this motivation into account whenever they dispense any (usually self-serving) "advice" - which usually consists of denying there's any problem (which there isn't - for THEM! :lol:) or blaming you for it all. In all honesty, they could care less about YOUR welfare - as long as they keep getting your taxes and the redistributed fruits of your labors! :D

Why milk the bull yourself...when the government gives you his milk for free?

And if it's ALL ABOUT just US - then why do they support affirmative action that gives women an artificial advantage? Shouldn't it just be up to each woman to "man up to the god" and fend for herself to attract a wondrous career? Self-development, not self-pity? Maybe connect with the moon more or something? :lol:

But no, feminism is ALL ABOUT changing the system to better suit women. It espouses that nothing is EVER the fault of any individual "goddess" and that she should never have to improve herself. But when it comes to MEN - now all of a sudden this equation gets reversed? It's NEVER the system's fault - but always and ONLY the man's??? :wacko:

Thing is, what you are recognizing here IS real & ALL BY DESIGN. The goal of 2nd-wave feminism and liberalism WAS to fission nuclear families & downsize the beta male worker bee class. Meanwhile, they would subsidize low-IQ bad boys and their welfare queen baby mamas. This was all funded by the Rockefellers in order to create a fractured, dumbed-down population that is entirely dependent upon the government to pave the way towards Socialism and then NW0 totalitarianism. Which you can see, has succeeded precisely as planned.. And under this plan - nice guys with integrity (beta males) ARE the enemy/resource to be tooled until they shrivel up and die! This is the systematic oppression you palpably FEEL.

Here's a good summation of the situation in the broader picture:

On a daily basis I read two blogs, In Male Fide and Beta Revolution, seeking to restore order to Western Civilization. In their view, modern society has relegated the betas, those supplicant provider men constituting the intellectual and moral backbone of society, to an unsatisfying sexual existence. By norming the hypergamic urges of women and supporting this female hedonism through socialistic policies and anti-male divorce/custody decisions, the West has enervated the beta male by stripping him of his only sexual capital: his ability to stabilize and provide.

The chief problem of our modern society is the sexual starvation of beta males. Denied the possibility of procreation, these men are dropping out of society and leaving it to fall apart. The long-term political goal of conservatism is to undo the governmental and social institutions that have forced these men into the shadows.

the "long-term political goal of conservatism is to undo the governmental and social institutions that have forced these men into the shadows". So in essence, Gamers advocate a return to the nuclear family, traditionalism, proper gender roles, and limited government intervention. We currently live in a society dominated by libertine females, gladly eschewing motherhood and family, basking in their government and affirmative action economic freedom.

Western civilization is uniquely superior to all other societies because it was built by and for betas, harnessing their physical and mental power to create advanced technology, stable systems of governance, and economic prosperity.

In short, liberals (funded by the Rockefellers) are purposely promoting and subsidizing an unintelligent, irresponsible society with low integrity. Productive beta males will have their incomes redistributed to bad boys (see Obamacare) no matter how hard they work, in order to effectively sterilize them. Beta males are already at a sexual disadvantage naturally - so stripping them of their ability to harness resources is the final death blow. The goal here is to create a crippled population totally reliant upon a Socialist crutch. Which then paves the way for a totalitarian regime - the global NW0 endgame.

Check...

I really feel sorry for the next generations of beta males - liberals today have totally thrown them under the bus. And so it just keeps getting worse and worse for them... You guys will just have to wake up on your own, resist & save yourselves. No one else is going to do it for you.

Although in reality, everyone will suffer. Because beta males are the engine and glue of society. And when the host dies, so do all its parasites...

Checkmate, biotches. :lol:

Edited by vortex

You nailed it, buddy! Baby Boomer denialists suffering from generation & geographical gaps can keep spouting the same feminist "goddess" :lol: mythology rhetoric - but that has no connection to the actual cold, hard reality out there in the streets today of First World countries (where secret societies hold the most sway)..

4518597373.jpg

Feminist mythology

Miley-Cyrus-MMVAs-2.jpg

17-yo reality

Not to mention, all the "spiritual-minded" posters here are an EXTREME MINORITY out in the real world. Their attitudes represent the EXCEPTION, not the NORM. So, even if some women here did really look for "nice guys with integrity" (even that's doubtful) - they are still NOT the norm.

And regardless, feminists worked hard to gain power at the expense of men - so why would they want to help YOU undo that? They have absolutely NO motivation to change their comfy status quo racket and empower men like you. You must also take this motivation into account whenever they dispense any (usually self-serving) "advice" - which usually consists of denying there's any problem (which there isn't - for THEM! :lol:) or blaming you for it all. In all honesty, they cold care less about YOUR welfare - as long as they keep getting your taxes and the redistributed fruits of your labors! :D

Why milk the bull yourself...when the government gives you his milk for free?

And if it's ALL ABOUT just US - then why do they support affirmative action that gives women an artificial advantage? Shouldn't it just be up to each woman to "man up to the god" and fend for herself to attract a wondrous career? Self-development, not self-pity? Maybe connect with the moon more or something? :lol:

But no, feminism is ALL ABOUT changing the system to better suit women. It espouses that nothing is EVER the fault of any individual "goddess" and that she should never have to improve herself. But when it comes to MEN - now all of a sudden this equation gets reversed? It's NEVER the system's fault - but always and ONLY the man's??? :wacko:

Thing is, what you are recognizing here IS real & ALL BY DESIGN. The goal of 2nd-wave feminism and liberalism WAS to fission nuclear families & downsize the beta male worker bee class. Meanwhile, they would subsidize low-IQ bad boys and their welfare queen baby mamas. This was all funded by the Rockefellers in order to create a fractured, dumbed-down population that is entirely dependent upon the government to pave the way towards Socialism and then NW0 totalitarianism. Which you can see, has succeeded precisely as planned.. And under this plan - nice guys with integrity (beta males) ARE the enemy/resource to be tooled until they shrivel up and die! This is the systematic oppression you palpably FEEL.

Here's a good summation of the situation in the broader picture:In short, liberals (funded by the Rockefellers) are purposely promoting and subsidizing an unintelligent, irresponsible society with low integrity. Productive beta males will have their incomes redistributed to bad boys (see Obamacare) no matter how hard they work, in order to effectively sterilize them. Beta males are already at a sexual disadvantage naturally - so stripping them of their ability to harness resources is the final death blow. The goal here is to create a crippled population totally reliant upon a Socialist crutch. Which then paves the way for a totalitarian regime - the global NW0 endgame.

Check...

I really feel sorry for the next generations of beta males - liberals today have totally thrown them under the bus. And so it just keeps getting worse and worse for them... You guys will just have to wake up on your own, resist & save yourselves. No one else is going to do it for you.

Although in reality, everyone will suffer. Because beta males are the engine and glue of society. And when the host dies, so do all its parasites...

Checkmate, biotches. :lol:

I say thsi means war.

Sadly...

The majority is outnumbered by a minority, simply due to the distribution of resources.

how fucked up is that?

Time to revamp the t'ai chi and qi gong guys. gonna have nothing left to live for otherwise. well unless you like being a shemale.

So here's my two cents.

Man up to the Goddess, in whatever form she is manifesting. Meet the feminine in it's many guises. Whinging about it simply wont progress the cause, you will in fact provoke more and more Wrathful Goddess manifestations by your disrespect and lack of love. One of those manifestations will be dearth. Just like famine! You will be starving for the Goddess if you dont rise to the challenge, steady yourself in heart and love and meet the challenges whatever they are.

You must all have read those fairy tales about kissing the old lady and she turns into a princess. dont fall for the facade.

It's all about self development.

Not self pity.

YES!! YES!! YES!! :D

To the rest of the comments ... WAAY too much intellectualisation going on.

We are all still biological animals with very basic biological urges regardless of how much social decoration and formality we place on it.

At the biological base of things, women consciously or unconsciously are seeking men who will provide good genetics for their children and who can properly provide for and protect the family nest. And men are likewise seeking women who will provide a good genetic mix for their children and can nurture the nest.

This is an over-generalization I know, but fundamentally its true.

Why do most men like girls with big tits and arses? Because biologically women with well formed breasts and hips are better breeders.

And likewise, why are women attracted to the strong alpha types. Because their children will be genetically stronger and these men are physically better providers and protectors of the home.

True it is that the mix is a whole lot more complex then this these days, but we can't overlook the basic biological functions that underpin most people's decisions with love, regardless of how we try and dress it up.

So if you want to attract the attention of women, then appeal to their base desires of providing good genetics (i.e. get yourself physically in shape), a good provider (i.e. get off yer ass and get yourself a decent paying job), and a good protector (i.e. get yourself physically in shape and learn some martial arts).

In short, as Cat has beautifully said: "Man up to the Goddess!"

okokok.

I haven't read it all..

but I also know the frustration over feminism, and I AGREE up to a point.

If your source is that guy who made 'savethemales.ca', well that's a source spouted by many in the Pick Up Artist industry as well, to support and justify their misogynist 'over aggressive macho' attitude. At the same time it is also misandry because they're calling every other male except for them, weak docile cowards. Like I said.. men trying to 'outman' other men with displays to simply sway the crowd in their favor... to get women and resources (which women can allocate). But it's just that, displays.

The one thing I DO agree with though is the main idea that feminism has been used by "evil powers that be" to basically fuck American society, demoralize, and destabilize the family. Maybe it didn't start out tha way, or maybe it did, but for sure the movement is being USED for an agenda against the people of the USA... and it's mostly about disempowering males, and overpowering women since the focus comes from a fear, or lack. It's mostly about giving women the right to be more like men, rather than women... and now what women can really stay home and be like thewoman of the old days taking care of the kids? We need 2 paychecks to raise a family, and keep a home, and that's barely even sometimes. It's actually all part of a plan to destabilize the USA from the inside, and you know how much influence the USA has on the rest of the world. You can guess that people in other parts of the world also can be influenced by America and their 'mass media engineered culture". When I say mass media, it also means popular culture aka Pop Culture.

Like most if not all movements in America it is infiltrated and/or used by government and industry leaders towards some nasty agenda of disempowering the people. It's just there IS a plan to destabilize the USA, most people would doubt it. I'd say wait a couple of years or so, if not wait a couple more, you WILL see something, and it's already, ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happening!!!

Edited by Non

YES!! YES!! YES!! :D

To the rest of the comments ... WAAY too much intellectualisation going on.

We are all still biological animals with very basic biological urges regardless of how much social decoration and formality we place on it.

At the biological base of things, women consciously or unconsciously are seeking men who will provide good genetics for their children and who can properly provide for and protect the family nest. And men are likewise seeking women who will provide a good genetic mix for their children and can nurture the nest.

This is an over-generalization I know, but fundamentally its true.

Why do most men like girls with big tits and arses? Because biologically women with well formed breasts and hips are better breeders.

And likewise, why are women attracted to the strong alpha types. Because their children will be genetically stronger and these men are physically better providers and protectors of the home.

True it is that the mix is a whole lot more complex then this these days, but we can't overlook the basic biological functions that underpin most people's decisions with love, regardless of how we try and dress it up.

So if you want to attract the attention of women, then appeal to their base desires of providing good genetics (i.e. get yourself physically in shape), a good provider (i.e. get off yer ass and get yourself a decent paying job), and a good protector (i.e. get yourself physically in shape and learn some martial arts).

In short, as Cat has beautifully said: "Man up to the Goddess!"

You're still not doing it for me....

Still too Darwinian, NWO for me

Women shoudln't have to rely too much on men. Men are dispensable to all women. It's just killing us.

I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with learning to protect women and getting strong and stuff.

But for that to be the sole basis of women getting a man, without looking deeper as to a main cause, without giving hope. It's genocide. I'm not bad looking, but I used to be. Before I knew it by the end of high school, I ended up a rather large person.... yes before I knew it. I didn't have much control. Before I knew it I was a lot of things. I was then thrown into unnatural situations for a human being and now I'm a mess. I couldn't do much about my childhood. A lot of other people too, and they are STILL trying to get out of it, being in their middle ages, or even older. and a lot of these people are GOOD people.

Genetics and individual competition is also not the end all be all. It is not. It is not. Darwinistic NWO type of thinking would rather have you believe that.

"Biology of Belief", by Bruce Lipton, a book talks about this.

Furthermore.. a male can be athletic, strong, everything a woman desires.. but in this "darwinistic world", it really is about opportunity. Not every good male gets opportunity, in fact, a lot of times it is STOLEN from them.. or taken from right under their noses, and by wicked men, men who are genetically 'less fit'.

Edited by Non