John Zen

Non-ejaculatory Orgasms

Furthermore.. a male can be athletic, strong, everything a woman desires.. but in this "darwinistic world", it really is about opportunity. Not every good male gets opportunity, in fact, a lot of times it is STOLEN from them.. or taken from right under their noses, and by wicked men, men who are genetically 'less fit'.

I've experienced this several times rthroughout my life. it's getting irritating.

Know what a male lion my age does?

Kills that fat lazy bastard and makes example of his pathetic ass.

Know what would happen to me?

Security guards with shotguns.

Time to revamp the t'ai chi, qigong and martial arts!!!

"alpha" is what we make it. Alpha in this case is simply the more dominating or rather, at the 'forefront'.. doesn't necessarily mean the best choice. Like democracy in the USA is just popularity.. and we dont have a free press so it can't really be democracy, just popularity, and that's even decided by the mass media and so called 'leaders of pop culture' who brainwash society by pulling strings.

How did they get to the top? With extraterrestrial help of course.. How can humans top such forces? Certainly not with ignorance.

And about the genes thing... the brain can also influence the DNA. As qigong masters we should already know this...

Edited by Non

"alpha" is what we make it. Alpha in this case is simply the more dominating or rather, at the 'forefront'.. doesn't necessarily mean the best choice. Like democracy in the USA is just popularity.. and we dont have a free press so it can't really be democracy, just popularity, and that's even decided by the mass media and so called 'leaders of pop culture' who brainwash society by pulling strings.

How did they get to the top? With extraterrestrial help of course.. How can humans top such forces? Certainly not with ignorance.

And about the genes thing... the brain can also influence the DNA. As qigong masters we should already know this...

I forgot to add.. that in many cases (perhaps quite a lot) alpha is also just what you call the most 'attractive' or sexually enticing but not even necessarily the best choice.. and u know how the media plays a large role in this..

Soemtimes alpha means most dominating, most violent, simply because the men co-erce the woman into thinking he's the only choice she has, by domination, deception, playing some authority figure or making her fear and sometimes they confuse that with love. Heck some even go for the fear, and adrenaline because they think that's what sex is all about. "Fear, adrenaline, aggression... hmm.. he's the best choice."

Messed up huh? But a lot of women can justify for it very well. A lot of guys will too, because they are sinister too. A lot deny it, or are blind to the truth. Butterflies is just fear!!! most of the time.

And of course betas are left alone.. which pretty much kills them because that they are outcast from society which means all support is withdrawn from them.

Edited by Non

In my (admittedly) obnoxious opinion. You guys need to get laid so badly.

I wonder if after a week or two of steady sex you'd still be so concentrated on feminist, government and alien conspiracies?

Michael

In my (admittedly) obnoxious opinion. You guys need to get laid so badly.

I wonder if after a week or two of steady sex you'd still be so concentrated on feminist, government and alien conspiracies?

Michael

that's just the kind of dismissiveness that gets all things taken care of...

I have a friend who has cerebral palsy. In a conversation I mentioned a healing modality which reportedly was having success in curing it to some degree.

Astoundingly he said, "I don't think I would like to cure my cerebral palsy."

Stunned I asked him why.

"Because," he replied, "I don't think I would know who I was without cerebral palsy."

;)

I have a friend who has cerebral palsy. In a conversation I mentioned a healing modality which reportedly was having success in curing it to some degree.

Astoundingly he said, "I don't think I would like to cure my cerebral palsy."

Stunned I asked him why.

"Because," he replied, "I don't think I would know who I was without cerebral palsy."

;)

And you think what you said is relevant because?

Enough. There are too many misunderstandings between us. I don't dismiss what you have said on this thread, and you weren't too harsh about it either, so thank you. I think you've been honest and sincere, and yes you are right... but all of what I have said so far in this thread doesn't mean I disregard all of what you have suggested. It's just kind of hard to really...just stay put with all these ideas that I have to address.

Edited by Non

Spot on Vortex, you're absolutely right.

This is what contributes to the destruction of the family, the de masculisation of men and the de feminisation of women.

Everyone pretending. Pretending to be somone that they are not. Its a type of personality disorder. A split personality disorder.

Women wanting real men and men wanting real women, but they are both actors and actresses. They hate themselves and each other.

And so much insecurity and fear of being rejected and desperation to be accepted.

The problem is the misunderstanding of equality.

Men and women may be equal, but they are not the same. When they act the same or are treated the same , then there are serious problems with the individual and the society.

This came about because in western society women were unfairly treated, then when they were found to be capaple of being more than mothers and wives, things started to change. Instead of encouraging the good in women , they went so far as to encourage the bad too. So women are now totally exploited but think that they are totally free!

What a great way to manipulate a person, let them feel free. But deep down they know they are not. They are under pressure to compete with men, under pressure to be independant ( whatever that means), under pressure to look a certian way and meet a certian criteria. For a woman to be a virgin until marriage is not what society encourages and its seen as odd, the woman must be oppressed or lack self esteem. But to be easily available, drunk and sleep around is the present expectation. Problem is that it causes pain for the woman and the society.

She is used again and again and can sing "independant woman" in drunken pleasure, but once a nose is blown on the tissue , it is discarded. Or spat out like chewing gum once the flavour is gone.

Then a man must put aside his masculinity and seek to please and flatter this thing that he does not value, purely to satisfy the itch of sexual desire.

With women being further insecure believing "all men are dogs and all they want me for is sex".

Its destroying the world.

The difference between men and women is not restricted to sexual organs. It is far more than that.

Men are men because they think like men, act like men and are proud of their masculinity.

Women are women because they think like women and behave like women and are proud of their feminity.

What woman wants a man who acts like a woman, and what man is attracted to a woman who behaves like a man?

Non,

Be who you are and dont compramise that for any man nor woman. Let the real you come out, dont control it. Imagine you are alone and be yourself, brutal and honest.

You will be free after that.

Dont let other peoples views control you. Most of them are crazy and they are of no more importance than yourself.

Women are easily controled and manipulated because they seek approval,acceptance and adoration. Men are controled by sexual desire towards women and they weaken themselves to be controled by women, to get what they want.

How can an enslaved controled person be in control of a free man?

There are no Gods or Godesses, no worship of one towards the other, just decent men and decent women, who would be secure enough not to need to feel superior to anyone, especially those they love.

Spot on Vortex, you're absolutely right.

This is what contributes to the destruction of the family, the de masculisation of men and the de feminisation of women.

Everyone pretending. Pretending to be somone that they are not. Its a type of personality disorder. A split personality disorder.

Women wanting real men and men wanting real women, but they are both actors and actresses. They hate themselves and each other.

And so much insecurity and fear of being rejected and desperation to be accepted.

The problem is the misunderstanding of equality.

Men and women may be equal, but they are not the same. When they act the same or are treated the same , then there are serious problems with the individual and the society.

This came about because in western society women were unfairly treated, then when they were found to be capaple of being more than mothers and wives, things started to change. Instead of encouraging the good in women , they went so far as to encourage the bad too. So women are now totally exploited but think that they are totally free!

What a great way to manipulate a person, let them feel free. But deep down they know they are not. They are under pressure to compete with men, under pressure to be independant ( whatever that means), under pressure to look a certian way and meet a certian criteria. For a woman to be a virgin until marriage is not what society encourages and its seen as odd, the woman must be oppressed or lack self esteem. But to be easily available, drunk and sleep around is the present expectation. Problem is that it causes pain for the woman and the society.

She is used again and again and can sing "independant woman" in drunken pleasure, but once a nose is blown on the tissue , it is discarded. Or spat out like chewing gum once the flavour is gone.

Then a man must put aside his masculinity and seek to please and flatter this thing that he does not value, purely to satisfy the itch of sexual desire.

With women being further insecure believing "all men are dogs and all they want me for is sex".

Its destroying the world.

The difference between men and women is not restricted to sexual organs. It is far more than that.

Men are men because they think like men, act like men and are proud of their masculinity.

Women are women because they think like women and behave like women and are proud of their feminity.

What woman wants a man who acts like a woman, and what man is attracted to a woman who behaves like a man?

Non,

Be who you are and dont compramise that for any man nor woman. Let the real you come out, dont control it. Imagine you are alone and be yourself, brutal and honest.

You will be free after that.

Dont let other peoples views control you. Most of them are crazy and they are of no more importance than yourself.

Women are easily controled and manipulated because they seek approval,acceptance and adoration. Men are controled by sexual desire towards women and they weaken themselves to be controled by women, to get what they want.

How can an enslaved controled person be in control of a free man?

sadly, this truth that women can be easily controlled and manipulated has gotten to me for sure. Or at least.. it would seem as if they are.. being that men are frequently in their faces telling her what she can and can't do, even jokingly/sinisterly putting words and ideas in her head and mouth until she has no choice but to 'submit'.

And, your last question... a man that is emasculated by virtue of sexual deprivation (yes, sex-ual, biological gender deprivation) does and can control a man. Maybe it's not so much the women but those that control the woman...

But I/we can't just sit here and look down on and blame women either...

Again.. what can we do about extraterrestial forces? What can I do when my opinion is disregarded so much to the point that I can't even have what's rightfully mine, my own physical biological integrity, which surely does degrade a man, whatever you believe in, celibacy or not. Do I live in a temple? no... do I live in a hospitable environment for virgin semi-involuntary celibates? I don't want a whore that's why I say semi involuntary.

Whatever.

Anyone who reads this.. or most... will not understand this, nor care to understand. Just let this thread DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And hope that things will change for the better, but I think not. I can only do what I can do best, and continue living (yes Living...).All I can do is just hope to improve myself, by myself. I cannot do everything by myself, nor am I really "free" as you say men "really are" as opposed to the women. WE both can have it hard some way or another but truly when you're sexually biologically satiated what can you really or want to complain about? I know it may never be enough for a woman to consider me 'alpha', especially knowing my celibate history, it seems I'm pretty much doomed to fail.

How is it that I'm the sole one responsible for a woman's attraction to me? That kind of thinking is kind of sexist.. to think that a MAN controls a woman, and chooses for her? But it seems a lot prefer it that way anyway. IMO one can only control oneself, and not others, unless you are One with the human Overfunction.. or soemthing.

Edited by Non

i doubt extra terrestrial involvement, non, i find it pretty silly, but i do believe that there is a certain suppression through subtle memes presented in the media to control our opinions.

Im scared, terrified, that the onyl way to find solace is to kill my family and friends.

I need help that my nation and neighbors are the problem, and cannot offer the help i need.

WHAT do i do??

"get laid" by people who are part of hte problem, and are also depriving me of the compassion and respect.

I cant just go out and "get laid" you misunderstand my position, i am no longer treated as human here in this nation.

Cant even get a date. much less laid.

Desperate, deprived, neglected. Lashing out isnt going to get me laid. Playing the mindfuck games isnt going to get me laid.

Being a bum isnt easy when all you get is fed.

If you think you're doomed to faluire then you probably are, but thats up to you.

Men don't make women find them attractive. Nor do women make men find them attractive.

What a person is attracted to is already within themselves and other people bring it out of them. They bring it out of them, not put it in them.

This is the whole point.

If you stop thinking, you will be fine. If you use your mind to try and understand the motives of another persons mind, you're heading for problems.

Nothing is perfect. Accept the good and the bad and focus more on the good , or reject it all and be happy. Being in the middle, having two minds, wanting and not wanting will cause duality.

I suggest having a goal. You are mixing biological needs with morality. Which one is weaker, and which is stronger? Does your morality effect your biological needs?

Make a solid decision about your situation, stick to it and be prepared to face the consequences.

Suffering is good. It builds a persons character.

What you're looking for could be around the corner, but if you dont go around the corner how will you find it?

Good luck.

Gah, there's not one "fits all" type of woman, just as there's not one "fits all" type of man.

Here's IMO the real failure of any "-ism"

Making one's way in many cultures as anyone is excruciating if you don't conform to what's expected of you. Lumping people into categories in order to assign blame will hardly get us anywhere.

The only person I can do anything about is myself, bottom line. Hence all this Taoist and meditative practice. The female Taoist practices are neat BTW.

i hate (american) society. "diversity diversity diversity, but you msut conform conform conform to the norm!"

There is no respect or appreciation in america, and where the two do exist, they are jsut as soon snuffed out by the callous and cocky commentary inbred into american minds thanks to american idol and BS like that.

Please excuse my earlier frivolous comment, But..you are obviously going through a great deal of pain. The world isn't going to change for you. But its really really big..if you make the effort making plan after plan..you'll find a place you fit in.

You can only spend so much time raging at the machine, wallowing in how much its mistreated you. At some point you have to roll up your sleeves and get to work to change your situation. How much have you contributed to the world? what have you been giving?? Shit, why does it owe you anything? Your bitchin gets old real fast.

I worked a dead end job and at 24 left it to see the world. In the middle east I lived on $7 a day, in Europe I needed to spend more, rarely over $35. I often traveled w/ Aussies and Kiwi's who'd travel a year at a time, living on shoe string and doing odd jobs for the occasional buck. They lived in the spirit of the true Tao Bum.

I learned when I got back one of my bosses had committed suicide. It struck me that if he was so unhappy w/ his lot he could have taken a new name and joined me on some small greek island living cheap. Again the world is so big, there is a place for everyone, though the search may be long and hard. I wish my boss had kept looking.

If you're disturbed enough to hurt someone then I recommend (1st is get prof. help) you get a passport and start walking (or hitching or riding) North or South. Look up some library books or online sources for vagabonding and get moving.. Travel with an open mind and Find your place.

Michael

uh on the subject of non ejaculatory Orgasms(how the hell did these posts stray so far?), never really had them, but at times I can have sex and not orgasm, which allows more sex and bigger orgasm later.

yea i was thinknig about how it strayed off topic but.. yo know metaphorically this phrase just about sums it up:

"I think that I would be better off trying to relax the muscle and keep it from squeezing, but I don't know, that's why I am asking for help."

Please excuse my earlier frivolous comment, But..you are obviously going through a great deal of pain. The world isn't going to change for you. But its really really big..if you make the effort making plan after plan..you'll find a place you fit in.

You can only spend so much time raging at the machine, wallowing in how much its mistreated you. At some point you have to roll up your sleeves and get to work to change your situation. How much have you contributed to the world? what have you been giving?? Shit, why does it owe you anything? Your bitchin gets old real fast.

I worked a dead end job and at 24 left it to see the world. In the middle east I lived on $7 a day, in Europe I needed to spend more, rarely over $35. I often traveled w/ Aussies and Kiwi's who'd travel a year at a time, living on shoe string and doing odd jobs for the occasional buck. They lived in the spirit of the true Tao Bum.

I learned when I got back one of my bosses had committed suicide. It struck me that if he was so unhappy w/ his lot he could have taken a new name and joined me on some small greek island living cheap. Again the world is so big, there is a place for everyone, though the search may be long and hard. I wish my boss had kept looking.

If you're disturbed enough to hurt someone then I recommend (1st is get prof. help) you get a passport and start walking (or hitching or riding) North or South. Look up some library books or online sources for vagabonding and get moving.. Travel with an open mind and Find your place.

Michael

uh on the subject of non ejaculatory Orgasms(how the hell did these posts stray so far?), never really had them, but at times I can have sex and not orgasm, which allows more sex and bigger orgasm later.

You do talk about me thinking the world owes me something. A lot of people like to say that about just about anyone going through depression. Is it cliche? Do you think there's a reason why people do the things they do or there's no reason.

well it does seem that I do owe the world a lot just to have life, while others don't owe anything... I guess it's because they have inheritance. E.g. as a man I owe a woman everything I have and more, and that's just to even have less biological integrity than an animal in a natural habitat. I owe all the rulers of the world, the "evil" ones too. This society is hardly anything natural for a human being and it does hinder more than anything else. So yea I owe a lot, more than what I may even have... For people to even tell me that everything I have is not enough, and anythnig I can or cannot do is never enough. Just to get out of here, I need to pay off massive amounts of debt GIVEN to me by simply being born here, and to pay off that debt it requires more than I have.. so naturally, I'm trying to just develop myself to even live as a natural human being in an unnatural society... because that's what is required to even begin paying off this 'debt'.

It's easy to tell me to shut up and suffer like the rest, and then maybe I'll come to the same realizations, but not everyone can react to "negative" reinforcement the same way. Or "positive".

Edited by Non

You do talk about me thinking the world owes me something. A lot of people like to say that about just about anyone going through depression. Is it cliche? Do you think there's a reason why people do the things they do or there's no reason.

well it does seem that I do owe the world a lot just to have life, while others don't owe anything... I guess it's because they have inheritance. E.g. as a man I owe a woman everything I have and more, and that's just to even have less biological integrity than an animal in a natural habitat. I owe all the rulers of the world, the "evil" ones too. This society is hardly anything natural for a human being and it does hinder more than anything else. So yea I owe a lot, more than what I may even have... For people to even tell me that everything I have is not enough, and anythnig I can or cannot do is never enough. Just to get out of here, I need to pay off massive amounts of debt GIVEN to me by simply being born here, and to pay off that debt it requires more than I have.. so naturally, I'm trying to just develop myself to even live as a natural human being in an unnatural society... because that's what is required to even begin paying off this 'debt'.

It's easy to tell me to shut up and suffer like the rest, and then maybe I'll come to the same realizations, but not everyone can react to "negative" reinforcement the same way. Or "positive".

The first step toward sanity which i have taken is to recognize that NONE of those debts shrugged off on us are ours.

Dont put it in your debt. by all means do not consider it something you owe.

STAND PROUD AND STRONG AND DEFIANT AGAINST THIS WRONG DOING!

WE know it's wrong. we might not be enough, but we're a start.

I keep forgetting when I post here that I have had the privilege of traveling to many different places, learning several different languages and being welcome pretty much everywhere I've been. Travel is a cure for everything.

I keep forgetting when I post here that I have had the privilege of traveling to many different places, learning several different languages and being welcome pretty much everywhere I've been. Travel is a cure for everything.

You're absolutely correct! :lol: i jsut have no life by my own side-devoid of a companion i am nothing.

I require assistance through basic human interaction jsut to want to get out of bed in the morning.

Suffice to say, i want to kill myself :lol: but my will to live currently outweighs my will to inflict any further suffering upon my life, but that isnt actually saying much.

:lol: just gotta do what you can to stay alive, i am told. being alive is pointless though. so... :lol: i jsut need to get that balance that everyone talks about, but doesnt exist in america unless you're rich.

Which defeats the purpose of being human! :lol:

Can someone help me out? a human body, not jsut words. words are useful for supporting emotions and ideas, not necessarily for helping the chi or the body.

Hey Stoner,

Dude, I had no idea you were in this trip. Non seems to be around there more or less too.

Unfortunately it's the internet and the only companions I have on here are through the written word, sometimes paper (although that can mean a lot!) Despite this handicap, still, lots of very good people. Hit up my weirdo KAP friend Santi for some advice. IME it works (no idea why, still...)

If you look at all the diary stuff I wrote as I was practicing (still am, but it has changed somewhat) you might get an idea of the hell I took myself through on path. I don't recall anyone saying it would be easy. I think I jumped in somewhat faster that I ought to have done...anyway

I get really upset when I read people on online forums talking about suicide. It's like it's in front of my face and I can't do anything. Every time I read it, I feel like I ought to try to do something, If you're there right now, GET HELP WHERE YOU'RE AT. I know we're in some new "paradigm" of communication where you can tell a bunch of anonymous online people that you want to kill yourself but I'm very OLD SCHOOL (go check out "transitional generation" if you want to understand).

Clearly, for me you'll pull through. As I've said to some very good friends, I've got 60 years left.

:wub:

Thanks Stig!

I got a PM from Stoner and hopefully my reply to him will be helpful to him in some way.

What's the forum "approach" for dealing with folks who talk about acting on suicidal thoughts? Is there one?

Should there be one?

Should there be one?

No.

Disciplinary action wont help, ignorance will poke the wound, compassionate relating is the most anyone can do, but it cannot "help" a situation that is not immediately present, in other words, in-person and not just online.

I appreciate what help and compassion you can offer, and i will try to conceal my suicidal thoughts since they are unsavory, but i will continue to express my shituation until i CAN find the miracle i need that is "help".