Trunk

The Amazing Liver and GallBladder Flush

What I prefer is naturopathic evidence based botanical formulas. My favorite is a product called super milk thistle x by Integrative Therapeutics. It consists of milk thistle, artichoke, dandelion, and licorice.

Links added.

~~~

On reflecting on how I acted during this spring equinox (over exuberent, let's say), I think it would be a good idea for me to do *some* kind of liver cleanse in the weeks / month prior to spring equinox, as well as perhaps something in the weeks following. I guess, ideally, I'd like to just be practicing during spring equinox itself - not doing any special cleanse diet or anything (though maybe something real mild would be ok, but mostly just work on practice). :)

It took me 5 flushes to get rid of gallbladder and liver stones and lose 5 Kgs of toxic waste in my body.

Thanks for your posts and link.

How many days between each of your flushes?

... and thanks to all for some great posts on this topic...

... liver/galbladder cleanses all over these traditions which are gentler, slower, and surer, usually involving bitter herbs, special diets, and external applications of heat with oil with herbs to the right side while lying on the right side....

If you have time can you please post some of these protocols and / or links and references. Thanks.

Thanks for your posts and link.

How many days between each of your flushes?

... and thanks to all for some great posts on this topic...

2 weeks.

Can the bullet through the brain drops be purchased anywhere?

I doubt it... but the recipe can be found in this book: Ayurveda Secrets of Healing, by Maya Tiwari

If you have time can you please post some of these protocols and / or links and references. Thanks.

Well, I'm a staunch unbeliever in one____(anything)____fits all... and I know literally hundreds of protocols and dozens of good ones and a few personal favorites, but few "universal" ones for all people for all conditions and purposes and ages, etc.. Hmmm... OK, for an all-purpose cleanse along the "one...fits all" lines the only one I would suggest is a course of coffee enemas (sic) and vegetable juices -- this is safe and efficient for most people. Information can be found at the Gerson Institute's site. Their main focus is on cancer and other heavy duty degenerative disease, but a lighter version of the protocol works as an all-around efficient cleanse. I am familiar with the protocol, know many people who used it, have watched the effects long term, and talked to a couple hundred folks on the giving and receiving end alike. If you want to reasearch and try this, keep in mind I'm not in favor of the Gerson DIET at all, this is also experience -- it doesn't work the wonders it's supposed to and can be harmful to some -- but the cleansing part is very good.

A friend turned me on to this book:

51zRUBKVoHL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

What gets pooped out as a result of the process:

(will the horrifying wonders never stop? :D )

5590e893e7a0ac5800136110.L.jpg

b51a793509a053c6ef036110.L.jpg

There are plenty more pictures under the book image at amazon. Plus there are 101 reviews. So, that should be enough to start a conversation. B)

You might want to look into Healing with Whole Foods by Paul Pitchford. I know in the wood/liver section of the book he has a section on liver/gallbladder cleanses and he mentions doing the olive oil drink but he also mentions a milder cleansing method by drinking 6 cups a day of a strong decotion of chamomile tea. He mentions alot of people dismiss this method because they don't believe the chamomile tea to be strong enough to have any effects but he has seen a good deal of success with it.

I've been having private dialog with my Ch.med.dr friend "DT". Here are some quotes worth passing on.

In his initial e-mail to me recommending the cleanse:

The reason that I mention it is because the blockage that normally occurs after semen release was not (since) present. Almost no discomfort afterward. My meditation was also taken to a new level.

this is the most palpable means of unblocking the liver. I felt like each of those stones was a blockage--I felt a massive degree clearing from their expulsion. It was disorienting. I realized how much my attention used tension as a reference point. I find myself letting things go faster than before.

It is rough on the rectum. The epsom salts will make you defecate in a spectacular manner. It's simply something that must be endured if you are to secure the benefit from the cleanse. Other risks? Of these I'm unaware.

You would sense a massive change if you underwent this procedure. I highly recommend it for the farsighted. I think that it can resolve a lot of unprocessed sexual energy too.

My meditation has been on a different level since the first time. And my central fore-limb grew 4 inches!!!!
:lol:

I asked "how long after the critical flush drink before the wild sh*tting begins?", his reply:

it was about 10 hours after the grapefruit juice/olive oil before stones came out. Before that I defecated a Rolex, two wedding rings, and CA license plate. Expect the unexpected. Your anus will not thank you. Helpful hint: keep the path to the toilet unobstructed.
:lol:

Notes from me:

The book says that you should wait at least a month between liver cleanses.

My sense is that the olive oil chemical reaction re: liver debris is similar to how, in clouds, rain drops form around dust particles.

As for the debunkers of all things natural, without a single exception they are paid prostitutes of the big Pharma, not scientists. What you get from them is what you get from any whore: catering to the paying customer. Drug companies being the only customer who's ever paid for all those "studies" that invariably debunk absolutely anything that can bring the sales of any drug down by making anyone at all a bit healthier.

While I have great respect for Taomeows knowledge and wisdom I disagree with this statement and another post that dismissed the doctors report out of hand. Western medicine is by no means perfect but for serious emergency ailments it is often the best route (though not IMO for prevention and less serious bouts). People end up dismissing modern medicine and paying the ultimate price.

There are honest doctors and when they see obvious misrepresentations and magic bullet cure alls they have the right and obligation to speak out. (as do alternative healers). I believe that is the case in the article I pointed to. The whores are by no means on one side.

My bottom line from reading everything is that the flush while misrepresented in the book, has value beyond placebo. Some of positive reviewers had blood work before and after and showed improvement. The fact people had fewer globs w/ more flushes mean that there systems were umn 'flushing faster'.

Michael

• Like 1

While I have great respect for Taomeows knowledge and wisdom I disagree with this statement and another post that dismissed the doctors report out of hand. Western medicine is by no means perfect but for serious emergency ailments it is often the best route (though not IMO for prevention and less serious bouts). People end up dismissing modern medicine and paying the ultimate price.

There are honest doctors and when they see obvious misrepresentations and magic bullet cure alls they have the right and obligation to speak out. (as do alternative healers). I believe that is the case in the article I pointed to. The whores are by no means on one side.

Michael

There are honest doctors, sure thing, including in my family and among my friends... the problem with their honesty is, they are honestly dedicated to the Standard of Care that is established by the big pharma, this is the only thing they've learned, and they honestly believe they are doing real medical work -- that's because they haven't learned anything except for what the pharma cartel has put in the med schools curricula. Doctors who are honest may be honest, but the Standard of Care they are tied down to is anything but.

And... what you believe to be the case with emergency care, to wit western medicine being superior at that, I also happen to consider yet another of its myths backed up by extensive brainwashing of the public but not by the facts. It's just that real emergency procedures that are part of every authentic medical tradition have been the first ones to be destroyed and disallowed, so you get western emergency care or none at all -- well, perhaps the former is better in some cases than the latter, but how about any other options? They existed for a million years... I personally know a few, and have used something as simple as the Bach Rescue Remedy that worked immediately and miraculously before my very eyes (e.g., on someone fainting from a prescription drug he had taken and hitting his head on the edge of the bath tub...). I was also on the receiving end of the emergency care when I got into a car accident a few years ago. The paramedics almost killed me because they are instructed to immobilize the hurt person's neck with a brace regardless of what the person herself is telling them -- and I was telling them I needed my neck to breathe because my chest wasn't doing a very good job at that point (there was a sternum fracture, as it turned out), to say nothing of the lower dantien :lol: ...but they FORCED the neck brace on me, and once they did, I couldn't breathe anymore, even though I was breathing just fine before they did -- so I had to use my last oxygen to argue with them trying to get them to take the damn thing off and wound up threatening massive legal action unless they do and hooray, it worked, they took it off and I could breathe again and my survival was not in jeopardy anymore. The doctor at the emergency room, three or four hours later when he did show up (emergency care my ass), proceeded to mis-read the X rays, mis-diagnose the injury, mis-treat it, and put me in further danger... luckily he was convinced by the radiologist to take a second look at the X rays, after I used up all my remaining strength trying to convince him to. So... thanks but no thanks. Emergency care is every bit as f...d up as the rest of it, in my humble experience.

As for whores on both sides, I can't disagree... it's true, but that's the set-up -- real medicine having been meticulously and purposefully destroyed, you wind up with knowing and unknowing frauds on both sides, what else?.. Naturally. "All-natural" frauds abound too, and many of them are also completely honest...

I did the liver cleanse once without using the apples fast before and I had the worst headache of my life. Even if I agree with Ya Mu and Taomeow about the milder herbal cleanse I intend to repeat the cleanse using the instructions from here:

http://www.health-science-spirit.com/HF1-3.html

The effectiveness of the fast can be further increased by using a hot castor-oil pack for three days before and during the fast. Coat the liver area (the bottom of the right ribcage) and upper abdomen with castor oil, cover with a woolen cloth folded in four layers, and keep warm for an hour or two with a hot-water bottle. At bedtime take 2 tablespoons of olive oil; shake it in a jar with lecithin and fresh orange or lemon juice. The next morning take sufficient laxative to produce a good cleanout within a few hours. Castor oil stimulates the liver's capacity to detoxify, olive oil induces the gall bladder to empty, and expel fat-soluble toxins from the liver, while the laxative removes the poisons quickly from the bowels. This method of cleansing causes a minimum of discomfort that might otherwise result in headaches, nausea and weakness. An excellent cleanse, which also may remove gallstones, is a three-day apple fast with half a cup of olive oil on the last evening.

http://www.health-science-spirit.com/basiccleanse.html

I don't believe the liver cleanse removes gallstones maybe only in the incipient phase when they are small.... they are not 'stones' but chunks of cholesterol or whatever saponificated substance, but I definitely believes the cleanse removes the excessive cholesterol from the liver especially after winter season when in the cold regions is consumed cholesterol rich animal food. In the orthodox Christianity there is the Easter fasting which was designed for this purpose, to cleanse the liver before the spring arrives, although traditionally they never used that method.

Michael

There are honest doctors, sure thing, including in my family and among my friends... the problem with their honesty is, they are honestly dedicated to the Standard of Care that is established by the big pharma, this is the only thing they've learned, and they honestly believe they are doing real medical work -- that's because they haven't learned anything except for what the pharma cartel has put in the med schools curricula. Doctors who are honest may be honest, but the Standard of Care they are tied down to is anything but.

And... what you believe to be the case with emergency care, to wit western medicine being superior at that, I also happen to consider yet another of its myths backed up by extensive brainwashing of the public but not by the facts. It's just that real emergency procedures that are part of every authentic medical tradition have been the first ones to be destroyed and disallowed, so you get western emergency care or none at all -- well, perhaps the former is better in some cases than the latter, but how about any other options? They existed for a million years... I personally know a few, and have used something as simple as the Bach Rescue Remedy that worked immediately and miraculously before my very eyes (e.g., on someone fainting from a prescription drug he had taken and hitting his head on the edge of the bath tub...). I was also on the receiving end of the emergency care when I got into a car accident a few years ago. The paramedics almost killed me because they are instructed to immobilize the hurt person's neck with a brace regardless of what the person herself is telling them -- and I was telling them I needed my neck to breathe because my chest wasn't doing a very good job at that point (there was a sternum fracture, as it turned out), to say nothing of the lower dantien :lol: ...but they FORCED the neck brace on me, and once they did, I couldn't breathe anymore, even though I was breathing just fine before they did -- so I had to use my last oxygen to argue with them trying to get them to take the damn thing off and wound up threatening massive legal action unless they do and hooray, it worked, they took it off and I could breathe again and my survival was not in jeopardy anymore. The doctor at the emergency room, three or four hours later when he did show up (emergency care my ass), proceeded to mis-read the X rays, mis-diagnose the injury, mis-treat it, and put me in further danger... luckily he was convinced by the radiologist to take a second look at the X rays, after I used up all my remaining strength trying to convince him to. So... thanks but no thanks. Emergency care is every bit as f...d up as the rest of it, in my humble experience.

As for whores on both sides, I can't disagree... it's true, but that's the set-up -- real medicine having been meticulously and purposefully destroyed, you wind up with knowing and unknowing frauds on both sides, what else?.. Naturally. "All-natural" frauds abound too, and many of them are also completely honest...

I have seen both sides of this issue as well. The thing is ignorance is ignorance no matter what side of the issue you are on. I can see the western medical physician's side. Just saw a client who was prescribed something that was indeed helping him but some "all things natural" therapist told him to quit taking his med, that he didn't need it. He listened to them, quit taking his meds and wound up in the hospital. But I have had my share of downright insanity in the western med aspect. I will describe one of them. Took my father to hospital as he was having a seizure. I actually stopped the seizure with med qigong before we got there but family pressure dictated that he be checked out. He was a paraplegic and had the medical situations associated with that. So we were waiting in the emergency room and he had a prolapsed rectum. I asked one of the nurses to take care of it as it was very uncomfortable. The nurse looked at it and freaked out; said a doctor would have to look at it. Of course this pissed me off but I waited for the doctor. So a young doc came in and looked at it and said that they couldn't do anything, a surgeon would have to see it. Already frustrated, I just said something to the effect that all the ignorant and incompetent folks in here could just get out of my way. I reached up and got some gloves and quickly took care of it while the doctor and nurse were staring at me.

So the ignorance and incompetence is shared by all sides.

Yeah great thread -- first we get the liver cleanse with photos. Then we get the debunking of the oil olive (green from the bile)....

Well green is the traditional liver turned to wisdom energy -- as then we got the magnesium citrate cleaning someone's liver. YEP magnesium is a PHOTORECEPTOR in chlorophyll -- GREEN -- and thereby creates electromagnetic energy via the photoelectric effect. Just take lots of spirulina and notice how your dreams are in color or how your liver gets clean!

The third eye senses the liver -- when I intake heavy cholesterol (alcohol, cheese, beef, etc.) then when I do the full lotus qigong my liver gets hot as it's cleared out. So the full lotus third eye TELLS ME the liver the clogged and then clears it out -- thereby also clearing out the ANGER -- (as a clogged liver causes anger)....

Anyway thanks for some more details on this issue -- but after the liver turns green (wisdom) then the heart opens up which is the electromagnetic energy of the chi being created -- so magnesium as a photoreceptor is a gateway molecule to chi creation. Spirulina --- I call it the "cholorphyll buzz" from when I worked on a community-supported agriculture farm BEFORE I practiced qigong. We had these big heaping salad mix greens everyday -- and amazingly my anger was projected outside me as an electrochemical jing field. I was shocked when this happened -- and also shocked by the amazing buzz from eating so much greens.

A serious spiritual-scientific-nerd friend of mine recommended me to a digestive enzyme product from HealthForce.com some while ago. Turns out they also have a Liver Rescue formula which I just want to note here for now.

oh, p.s.

I find that Peet's Tea "Ti Kwan Yin" (expensive, but worth it) assists smooth & flow. Sometimes I'll toss in a piece of licorice root, which is a detoxifier and harmonizer.

516405968_632e8bac9d.jpg

uh, oh, p.p.s.

Then of course the the other side of the coin from liver cleanse: liver nourishment.

(just using this thread as my personal notepad)

p.s.

The book says that, ideally, one would get a colonic both before and after the cleanse, but it's emphatic that you'd at least get one after the cleanse.

The reasoning is that all sorts of toxic debris, of all sizes, are coming down the pipes and you don't want it getting lodged in the folds of the intestines and causing trouble.

I've done the flush a few times. A couple of times it was horrible, other times it was very effective.

Ot is a very harsh method and if done, should be well planned in advance. Drinking apple cidar vinegar evry day beofre hand, as well as taking appropriate herbs is important.

It's certainly not for everyone.

You might want to look into Healing with Whole Foods by Paul Pitchford. I know in the wood/liver section of the book he has a section on liver/gallbladder cleanses and he mentions doing the olive oil drink but he also mentions a milder cleansing method by drinking 6 cups a day of a strong decotion of chamomile tea. He mentions alot of people dismiss this method because they don't believe the chamomile tea to be strong enough to have any effects but he has seen a good deal of success with it.

Yes, that is the single best bok Ive ever read on nutrition. TCM, ayurveda and 'modern' western nutrition all in one.

He also says that eating a grated radish everyday is used to remove gallstones as well.

p.s.

The book says that, ideally, one would get a colonic both before and after the cleanse, but it's emphatic that you'd at least get one after the cleanse.

The reasoning is that all sorts of toxic debris, of all sizes, are coming down the pipes and you don't want it getting lodged in the folds of the intestines and causing trouble.

I found that coffee enema suffices for this because (if done properly) it goes through the liver in a soothing and gentle way.

I've done the flush a few times. A couple of times it was horrible, other times it was very effective.

Ot is a very harsh method and if done, should be well planned in advance. Drinking apple cidar vinegar evry day beofre hand, as well as taking appropriate herbs is important.

It's certainly not for everyone

Yes, that is the single best bok Ive ever read on nutrition. TCM, ayurveda and 'modern' western nutrition all in one.

He also says that eating a grated radish everyday is used to remove gallstones as well.

I agree, everytime I read it I learn something new. It's just so full of info it's great

Well, it's been a year, it's spring time again: time for another aMAZing liver~gallbladder flush! :D

A friend turned me on to this book:

51zRUBKVoHL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

What gets pooped out as a result of the process:

(will the horrifying wonders never stop? :D )

5590e893e7a0ac5800136110.L.jpg

b51a793509a053c6ef036110.L.jpg

There are plenty more pictures under the book image at amazon. Plus there are 101 reviews. So, that should be enough to start a conversation. B)

Drinking apple cider vinegar ..

Bought some yesterday and took a swig when I got home. :wacko::blink:

Turns out you're supposed to dilute it and take it in very small doses!!! :lol:

Had a pretty rough ride yesterday as a result. Pitchford (below) mentions in his book that it is one of the strongest liver cleansers and I believe it!!! :lol:

You might want to look into Healing with Whole Foods by Paul Pitchford. I know in the wood/liver section of the book he has a section on liver/gallbladder cleanses ..
I read the chapter: excellent!! Thanks for the recommendation (even though a yr ago). :)

is there a no sugar version of this flush that does not require apple juice or any kind of juice.

is there a no sugar version of this flush that does not require apple juice or any kind of juice.

For the 6 day run-up period, malic acid powder can be substituted for the apple juice. So, yes for that part.

The flush proper (an evening + morning) does require some freshly squeezed grapefruit juice (or lemon + orange juice), but not a lot of it.

For the 6 day run-up period, malic acid powder can be substituted for the apple juice. So, yes for that part.

The flush proper (an evening + morning) does require some freshly squeezed grapefruit juice (or lemon + orange juice), but not a lot of it.

I think grapefruit is alright because it's low glycemic. Just not the apple juice.