ralis

Hubble Telescope Photos

And how 'insignificant' we earthlings are.

Fantastic pictures ralis.

What is in great scale is also in small scale which we are, also the essence of that is not bound by any sizes or forms of energy.

Om

"they" look mated and in love to me.

F**king rude of nasa to spy on them like that

I suspect that this is a galaxy that has been torn apart by a collision. There are two cores with the debris strung out between them. Or it's a small galactic cluster that orbits a larger galaxy.

The first picture is Zeus pointing the way! Watch out Max! Zeus found some new lightnings to hurl!!!

Those pictures resemble the chemical synapses of the brain. ;)

77801469.jpg

Macro=microcosmos.

Good ol' Tao at work.

Edit: removed annoying Imageshack hotlink.

Edited by durkhrod chogori

Those pictures resemble the chemical synapses of the brain. ;)

Now that is cool!!!

Thanks for sharing.

Peace & Love!

LOL _ not prone to seeing elvis

Sometimes it is difficult for me to know which dimension I am seeing as it all seems normal to me, but I am pretty sure what I am seeing is in (or coming into) this dimension. Look at lower left formation - 3 faces, two of which are obvious one not so obvious.

Yeah when i took a look back they do look like faces =P.

The body in the image is spinning very fast in many directions that our eyes and a telescope wont perceive. That is a body and a living being in transition a God, Demigod, Angel or Arch Angel of the Macrocosm.

post-53867-127285213971_thumb.jpg

Edited by reddragon

I see several animals in the right one... most obviously

my sign... the tiger on the top... its tail risen up

forming about the highest point of the formationhis face

to be seen lower to the left from the side and the full

left leg nicely presented...

they say the lion is the king

I'd still say it is the tiger

in the middle I see the head of a phoenix and if you look closer

you can find an elephant and maybe even a bear in there...

not joking

I see the faces too, Michael... in case I see the same as you:

the one is like inhaling "mist" (the white shiny light) through

its nostrils and eyes

I love that

smiles

H

Agreed, agreed, agreed! I see a whole zoo too. And dragons and phoenixes too! And a lioness and a tiger...

Ya Mu, you also see into other dimensions when looking at something in broad daylight?.. Happens to me all the time. I see faces behind faces, very clearly the infant in the forehead, the immortal fetus between the nose and the lips, what-not. The real face, the original face, the face-to-come. Oh, and nonhuman faces behind human faces too, on occasion...

Granite rocks often reflect the spirits of the land. Use your imagination to see the faces/silhouettes in the following:

23618796.jpg

94499030.jpg

76783900.jpg

22500484.jpg

67032475.jpg

55529193.jpg

27593429.jpg

46199038.jpg

55324479.jpg

33378893.jpg

43870174.jpg

98230968.jpg

50455340.jpg

We hope you liked our world only seen by those who have the ability to "see."

92423112.jpg

Agreed, agreed, agreed! I see a whole zoo too. And dragons and phoenixes too! And a lioness and a tiger...

Ya Mu, you also see into other dimensions when looking at something in broad daylight?.. Happens to me all the time. I see faces behind faces, very clearly the infant in the forehead, the immortal fetus between the nose and the lips, what-not. The real face, the original face, the face-to-come. Oh, and nonhuman faces behind human faces too, on occasion...

It isn't anything that I have actual control over - it just is. Since I was a child, I could see and hear into other dimensions. Still to this day difficult to know what others are seeing and hearing as it all is just normal for me. It is good to know others do this. In a class I was teaching recently a girl came up to me and asked why did the note I hit while doing energy projection keep on sounding (she was the only one in this class who heard this). She was hearing into other dimensions as the note resonated.

One problem with this is that when I hear something it is impossible to know what "time line" it has. I purchased a late-model vehicle in 1993. Was reluctant as I heard a really bad knock - but no-one else heard it - took it to several mechanics. Well, the knock I heard actually stayed the same and finally manifested as failure at 360K miles this year.

I say we are multi-dimensional beings and what we accomplish in one will effect the outcome in others.