Sign in to follow this  
Non

masturbation and attractiveness

hah, the reason why honesty doesn't work is that you're supposed to have no remorse doing it. If you've been told all your life that being totally honest is offensive to women and a crime (and it usually is, until there is "chemistry/lust" in her, or you've been cool headed too, and a bit nicebut point being cool and indifferent because hey you get laid all the time, otherwise you wouldn't be cool headed) it will be kind of hard, especially to change that mentality. Because in one POV u feel like u want to protect women, because you've been told it's offensive, and a crime (ie sexual harrasment) and on the other hand, you will also pretty much be bred out and die off ala darwinism. So it's a lose-lose situation. Both situations would get you either in jail or killed if it even goes that far.

So you have to find that healthy balance. ie, u make them feel good about what they're doing. Even if it's wrong. You just SEDUCE their asses. It's like.. like, touching a woman, u want to do it gently, but nonetheless TOUCH THEM, and they're yours.

And usually all u gotta do is act confident, and u can be a serial killer, criminal, rapist, drug dealer, anything, but as long as you act confident (right) she's yours because it display "authoritay", and it's damn masculine and sexy too to be seen as if you own the world, and put everyone else to SHAME, and are Bad-ass because in this society, bad=good.

And sex= taboo, which makes sex associated with 'deviancy'.

And you NEVER want to seem too serious. Save that for AFTER you've had enough mutual orgasms to make her feel "love". Otherwise she will RUN AWAY like you're a plague.

How in the HELL do people get past these double standards without feeling remorse, and then women not caring to help us out and expecting that WE DO EVERY GODDAMN THING FOR THEM@!!!!!!

Non....seriously you need to get out more...

Take that damn pc of yours and chuck it out the window and go do some weights or join a Martial Arts class or something for Christs sake(something physical)!....and no, not to attract a woman, just for yourself.

You're making women into a charicature when you haven't even had a gf or as far as I can remember reading, even had a female friend. It's like talking about what it feels like to swim in the sea without ever having done so, it's pointless!

If you played football non(and by the way I dislike having to call you 'non')you'd be the one always wanting to change the rules.... the way it is is just the way it is.... but it's nowhere near as extreme as you seem to think it is.

Your obsessing about stuff pointless to obsess about, and blowing it way out of proportion.

Stop wasting your time on a pc.... it will get you nowhere fast.

Pal..... please live life.... go for a run, work up a sweat. Forget about women and forget about Daoism for the time being... you have more important work to do.

or, like Mystery says, wear a big hat.

Now that is good advice.... I would like to add that the more silly the better!

Take that damn pc of yours and chuck it out the window and go do some weights or join a Martial Arts class or something for Christs sake(something physical)!....and no, not to attract a woman, just for yourself.

You're making women into a charicature when you haven't even had a gf or as far as I can remember reading, even had a female friend. It's like talking about what it feels like to swim in the sea without ever having done so, it's pointless!

If you played football non(and by the way I dislike having to call you 'non')you'd be the one always wanting to change the rules.... the way it is is just the way it is.... but it's nowhere near as extreme as you seem to think it is.

Your obsessing about stuff pointless to obsess about, and blowing it way out of proportion.

Pal..... please live life.... go for a run, work up a sweat. Forget about women and forget about Daoism for the time being... you have more important work to do.

How to Get Hot Chicks:

http://current.com/items/91072277_sarah-haskins-in-target-women-how-to-get-hot-chicks.htm

Hi Non,

As we are on this site I guess we are all into cultivation in one way or another. This being the case I think its important to apply this view to all life's circumstances. I'm not talking about the old subject of semen retention - which I think is a bit of a red herring - but to the idea that there are principles of polarity at work in our selves and in the world. Yin and yang in other words.

Yin and yang arise from a non-dual source (for want of a better term) i.e. the Tao. The Tao is beyond them and therefore beyond male and female also. In the world, or in our bodies this is reflected in the fact that our gender is very much a case of hormone balance. There are no absolute males or absolute females on this earth. I am not saying that there are no differences between men and women because the physical differences are obvious and the psychological differences are equally obvious. I am just saying that in the same way that it is impossible to have a magnet which is all North pole it is impossible to have an actual being which is wholly male. Obviously in terms of an individual's development, for most of us, we are clearly male or female with different make up, interests and concerns. This leaves us being male or female while having an intuitive sense of our non-dual source, that is, we feel somehow incomplete. As a being in the world we then tend to look around for our missing part which is where the 'soul-mate' idea comes from. The idea that there is another being in the world who can help us find wholeness and completion. This is only partially true of course and some people who turn away from looking our for this completion and take up a solitary life (i.e. as a monk or whatever). But while this is ok for some it is really a kind of refusal to engage in what life has set up for us.

What life has set up for us is a world of dualism where the underlying unity of beings is hidden from us. This means we interact with people of the opposite gender as if there is no non-dual source. Men chase women and women chase men and the energy that drives this is sexual pleasure. This chase is a kind of game and it has to be a game because essentially it relies on people not realising their essential wholeness. This game is a very good way to learn about yourself because as most men will tell you if they are honest it is very, very challenging. The time spent feeling and looking like a blundering fool is worthwhile, as is time spent feeling miserable and lonely. It is 'unfair' because it is not based on reason but on willful behaviour. It also doesn't make any sense, unless you mean by sense the underlying sense that there is a non-dual source. Those who appear successful at this game have learned certain tricks (like PUA) but actually it is a game they being allowed to win - which is something they don't generally realise.

It is important not to get bitter about any of this challenging though it is. If you find the current situation is not working for you then make a decision to turn away (for a time). Work on yourself to develop more - knowing that the 'kingdom of heaven is within' (to use a Christian expression) - remember that the path is a long one and there is no rush and you will be surprised at how quickly things change.

Cheers.

A.

Dude, I do weights, and I am in a martial arts class.

And all you pick up artists can do is support them in their devious ways.

Edited by Non

Hi Non,

As we are on this site I guess we are all into cultivation in one way or another. This being the case I think its important to apply this view to all life's circumstances. I'm not talking about the old subject of semen retention - which I think is a bit of a red herring - but to the idea that there are principles of polarity at work in our selves and in the world. Yin and yang in other words.

Yin and yang arise from a non-dual source (for want of a better term) i.e. the Tao. The Tao is beyond them and therefore beyond male and female also. In the world, or in our bodies this is reflected in the fact that our gender is very much a case of hormone balance. There are no absolute males or absolute females on this earth. I am not saying that there are no differences between men and women because the physical differences are obvious and the psychological differences are equally obvious. I am just saying that in the same way that it is impossible to have a magnet which is all North pole it is impossible to have an actual being which is wholly male. Obviously in terms of an individual's development, for most of us, we are clearly male or female with different make up, interests and concerns. This leaves us being male or female while having an intuitive sense of our non-dual source, that is, we feel somehow incomplete. As a being in the world we then tend to look around for our missing part which is where the 'soul-mate' idea comes from. The idea that there is another being in the world who can help us find wholeness and completion. This is only partially true of course and some people who turn away from looking our for this completion and take up a solitary life (i.e. as a monk or whatever). But while this is ok for some it is really a kind of refusal to engage in what life has set up for us.

What life has set up for us is a world of dualism where the underlying unity of beings is hidden from us. This means we interact with people of the opposite gender as if there is no non-dual source. Men chase women and women chase men and the energy that drives this is sexual pleasure. This chase is a kind of game and it has to be a game because essentially it relies on people not realising their essential wholeness. This game is a very good way to learn about yourself because as most men will tell you if they are honest it is very, very challenging. The time spent feeling and looking like a blundering fool is worthwhile, as is time spent feeling miserable and lonely. It is 'unfair' because it is not based on reason but on willful behaviour. It also doesn't make any sense, unless you mean by sense the underlying sense that there is a non-dual source. Those who appear successful at this game have learned certain tricks (like PUA) but actually it is a game they being allowed to win - which is something they don't generally realise.

It is important not to get bitter about any of this challenging though it is. If you find the current situation is not working for you then make a decision to turn away (for a time). Work on yourself to develop more - knowing that the 'kingdom of heaven is within' (to use a Christian expression) - remember that the path is a long one and there is no rush and you will be surprised at how quickly things change.

Cheers.

A.

You are very patient with him. :)

I think the very first thing that a woman checks out in a guy, and guys forget this, is--will this guy stalk me? Being stalked and attempted rape are very very common experiences for women. Now of course guys think, well of course I would never stalk a woman or be controlling with a woman! They are insulted to even think that a woman would be checking them out for these characteristics. Yet that is the very first thing women screen for, and quite right that they do.

The useful thing about PUA methods is that the first thing they do is get rid of the false signals that might alarm a woman. Men are taught to be indifferent, to be light and casual, to not come off as obsessive or bitter. Instead they are playful and lighthearted, not really into it, playing a game. This in itself puts them way ahead of the guys who give off the vibe it's SO IMPORTANT to get that girl, because if dating is that important and she does something wrong, he might feel he has to punish her in some way.

This is the very first thing, the very first gate a guy has to get through. Non, maybe your pickup demeanor is more lighthearted, but your posts here are coming off as bitter, misogynistic and feeling threatened by women. All of these vibes put together are a surefire trigger to make women run for the exits. This is why everyone is telling you to simply spend time with groups of women, even or especially women that you aren't particularly attracted to, to get rid of this mindset towards women.

as for the volunteering thing, I'm still tryin to make time for it. I've been really busy lately and disorganized.

I don't share the irritation with Non's posts that some other members do. I think he needs to break out of the mindset he has at the moment, but the mindset itself is understandable, I was in a similar boat.

And quite frankly, if Non was a woman and was complaining about not being able to find a partner due to weight issues and feeling too depressed to work out, he would get far more sympathy I imagine, rather than being shown images of crying babies as an insult.

Low oxytocin and serotinin levels are definitely a problem, as you do in many respects need a good balance of those chemicals for other people to like you (thus leading to the creation of more good chemicals). There are ways to cultivate them by oneself however, it's just tricky.

I might make a thread soon devoted specifically to that topic.

Edited by Enishi

Dude, I do weights, and I am in a martial arts class.

I stand corrected, good job. I'm happy to hear it.

I'm not a 'pick up artist' as you say.... I simply like the company of women, always have. I don't always pick them up and throw them on the bed either(although there were a few).

Honestly non, these things you call devious women call "huh?".... just because you can see something doesn't mean the younger of the variety sometimes even know themselves what they are doing and why.

And the most 'devious' thing a woman has at her disposal is usually 'kindness and compassion', and deviously they have used it to make me feel like a better man on many occasions...even when I didn't deserve it.

One day 'noon'(I seriously want to change your name)you will find qualities in a woman that you will realize that the majority of men are seriously lacking in. Women are an oasis in the desert.... and I'm not talking about sex.

I wish you the best Noon, I really do :)

Non, I can understand that you feel bitterness about the fact that a man with a superficial and arrogant cocky confidence will do much better with women than a polite and well intentioned man without any confidence. I can also understand that you get bitter thinking about how women does not NEED confidence to be able to get men (although it sure makes them more atractive to most and many would not date a woman without confidence there are still plenty that will). However, all you need is just a bare minimum of self ACEPTANCE and self confidence to be attractive to quite a large group of women. I that is coupled with other nice qualities such as being a gentleman, being kind, being charming and being fun and interesting. Please go to charismaarts.com and ask your questions there. You will find that they teach a form of pickup where you can still be yourself and where you do not have to come of as overly strong or superior or anything like that. They even actively flaunt negative qualities about themselves (without fear) to women they pick up to not come of as aproval seeking. Insecurities can be such a quality because if you come of as BRAVE in not trying to hide it that is attractive. Sure some level of confidence is key, but you do NOT need al that much. Most men actually get laid once in a while and almost all men get girlfirends but most men are not all that confident either in apearance or in reality. Sure if you want to be a player you will need a strong apearance of confidence but to get a nice sweet girl you don`t. YOu HAVE to GET OVER the fact that some of thses things are a bit unfair. An enormous aount of other stuff in life are more unfair and often unfair for women. This is actually a quite minor problem compared to what else one can get worked up about.

There are also tons of people that has learned juggler method that started out as virgins and without ANY friends high up in their twenties and thirties. SOme bums have told you similar stories. Why are you any different. These people were seriously depressed. Actually you are better of because you practice cultivation stuff and kung fu that will help you a lot with your "inner game" and apearance and with having an attractive lifestyle in the long run. Actually I think you should start to emphasize towards yourself a couple of points. You are in COLLEGE. That is highly attractive to women. Women respond much better to people who take a higher education. You are inteligent and well read. WOmen respond very well to that. You practice a martial art. You also practice meditation and qigong and yoga. Women LOVE that. Because it shows you lead an active life and are not lazy but do more than you "need" and don`t just play playstation. They love the fact that you are interested in self development through these things. They love that you take care of your heatlh with it. They love that you have the sensitivity to be interested in such things. I seem to remember you have said that you do not look bad. That is also very important. You are a kind person with love and integrity. As long as you have the minimum level of confidence required that will also be sexualy attractive. Really all you need is some mental balance, some development of basic social skills and a little bit of confidence and you will get women. Once you do it will be quite easy for you to develop the ability to have multiple orgasms and practice tantric stuff because of your cultivation practice: that will blow their minds. You are not worse of than many who have used pickup arts to get the basic level of social skills and confidence needed and when that happens all of your good qualtiies and skills will come in and be to great use.

You have complained a lot about the catch 22 of this situation because you are deprived of the touch, aproval, social interaction and sex that you feel would give you the confidence and skills needed to get those very same things. I understand that and that is a difficult situation for sure. However, tons of people have broken that exact Catch 22 before. Especially in the world of pickup huge numbers have done that exact thing. So your situation is not unbeatable at all. If you can learn to acept yourself and love yourself to a certain degree that will be enough to get the ball rolling.

There are a couple of things that could help. Touch therapy/tactile stimulation therapy will boost your oxcytocin levels as much as you need them and that will help with all your problems. There has to be someone in Miami that does that kind of therapy.

There are also much better alternatives than a regular escort. There are "tantric godesses" taht absolutely LOVE what they do for work and that can provide you with the physical contact and stimulation that you crave and can also train you in basic lovemaking skills. May of thses do not provide intercourse but many also do. There are also sexual surrogates that specialize in helping out and training people in your EXACT situation. They slowly counsel you through talking and when it feels ok for both, touching, whcih eventually escalate up till intercourse if you so wish. These are also people who are ok with and like what they do. The New School of erotic touch trains people in sexual massage also for providing a professional service. The people who run the organisation and those who take their courses realy belive in what they are doing and you would not hurt anyone in taking services from someone that they have trained and recomend. Send them an email or ask a question in their forum:

http://www.eroticmassage.com/

I also suggest that you start with the inner smile meditation instead of some of the other stuff you practce. This is because it will do so much to boost your happiness/oxcytocin/lightheartedness/optimism/confidence/contentment etc. etc. all the things you need. And it will put a smile on your face. IT will be so usefull for achieving what you want to achieve with regards to scoial interaction. Start by just conciously making s small smile and feel arround the mouth and eyes untill you can feel an uplifting smiling energy. Then let it grow and expand and you take it from there (micahel IWnn has good instructions for it).

As long as your mouth is physically shapped as a smile it will still start producing smilling energy no matter how miserable you are. It is pure physiology.

Edited by markern

Having an attractive, loving woman hug or massage you is a great way of getting a serotonin/oxytocin boost. Just masturbating on one's own will can give you dopamine but with no emotional high. Its nice to have all three at once, but the emotional element is more essential IMO.

Having an attractive, loving woman hug or massage you is a great way of getting a serotonin/oxytocin boost. Just masturbating on one's own will can give you dopamine but with no emotional high. Its nice to have all three at once, but the emotional element is more essential IMO.

For sure but what most people don`t think about is that if you use sexual fantasies that involve very loving heart centered sex and you touch yourself all over your body in a slow and loving way you get massive oxytocin boosts. Works wonders and it is about 1/3 about the pace and pressure of touch and 1/3 about intention and 1/3 about the fantasy. New School of erotic touch has a video about that type of masturbation.

Great contributions!

Non, do you realise that this thread might also be helping others;-) ?

Me for example;-)

Yeah, the "Mr Average" thing and mariage. Actually my main problem is I DON'T want to get married IF it means what I've led myself to believe it means. If you want to go see some crazy ideas someone might have about that institution, have a gander at my forum;-)

Now one may laugh (I am;-)) but those fears actually pretty often impact the way I behave in relationships with men in general. Not good!

So why not just drop it? Aha!

I think the very first thing that a woman checks out in a guy, and guys forget this, is--will this guy stalk me?

Really? Blimey. It never entered my head.:blink:

Just having multiple female friends hug me and show me kindness was probably the main thing which kept me from killing myself a year ago when I was incredibly depressed. Combining those good feelings with secret smile and sexual fantasy really helped. I still have a long way to go mind you, I do still get very depressed from time to time and feel unattractive. Those episodes don't last as long now though.

Really? Blimey. It never entered my head.:blink:

I am not sure if she actually means they concioulsy think about will he be stalking me at my home etc. but if he is an obsessive and needy freak that will not leave her alone tonight if she talks to him for even a couple of minutes and if turned down later on might send her dozens of text messages every day and, eventually, maybe stalk her for real. It is basicly just about the needy vibe.

I am not sure if she actually means they concioulsy think about will he be stalking me at my home etc. but if he is an obsessive and needy freak that will not leave her alone tonight if she talks to him for even a couple of minutes and if turned down later on might send her dozens of text messages every day and, eventually, maybe stalk her for real. It is basicly just about the needy vibe.

right, gotcha. that 'obsessive and needy freak' thing.

run and run and run and run and run and run and run and run and run

Nature is survival of the fittest and organisms do what they have to to survive. And yes, deviousness (guerilla warfare) can be one of those strategies. You may not like it, but you can learn to accept it as evolutionary hard-wiring - without taking it too personally. Look, people are still robotic slaves to their biological instincts that evolved over millions of years - not to mention a lifetime of societal programming. So that's not all just going to fly out the window simply once they meet YOU. :lol:

Anyhow, I don't know why you're so down on PU, because it evolved exactly to help a whole generation of post-feminist "AFCs" like you. The founders studied a lot of evo-pysch and reverse-engineered mating strategies of successful "naturals." They field-tested various methods to isolate core principles that actually worked through trial-and error and the process of elimination. So, a million other guys in that community have already had all the same questions and inner conflicts as you. And many answers have now been found! You are hardly unique, so why reinvent the wheel here?

At its basis, PU is all about holistic self-improvement and improving your interpersonal skills. Which are going to help your life both personally and professionally, irrespective of dating women. Which all in turn is going to improve your prospects with dating women, irrespectively. So, it basically generates a POSITIVE feedback loop in your life (thus reversing the NEGATIVE AFC loop). Now, how cool is that? B)

Anyhow, I like that you can at least stand up for yourself with some fire in your belly. Getting righteously angry at least shows that you have the honesty and balls to admit the problem and DEMAND BETTER for yourself. Many AFCs never even get that far because their self-esteem is so damn low that they feel they simply deserve whatever they get (or don't get) in life. Which is too bad because many of them are genuinely good guys.

The road to the Promised Land is not a short one, though. It's a long process of introverted self-analysis and external feedback. So, I think you may spend another year or so venting and thoroughly analyzing this conundrum. Then, you will accept it as-is and start learning some personal countermeasures (PU or other self-help). Give that some time to marinate for about a year or so and then gradually start applying some of it to your actual life. Eventually, you will notice few results but as you get over the learning curve, you will start reaping some dividends and payback. And after that, you will just keep building on your momentum and enjoy the POSITIVE FEEDBACK LOOP YOU've now created! :)

So, you got a ways to go...but you're on the right path and fortunately, time is on your side. Just be dilligent and patient. PU already has thousands of success stories of guys just like YOU. Yes, YOU can do it, but only YOU can for yourself...

Edited by vortex

right, gotcha. that 'obsessive and needy freak' thing.

run and run and run and run and run and run and run and run and run

Yes, that is what I meant.

What a weird thread. Did I stumble onto Fastseduction.com or something?

I'd just like to point out that it is not only women that are a mass of contradictions when it comes to the dance of sex between the genders. Men are this way too. That was one thing Gurdjieff hammered into his student's heads time and time again. One "I" will vow to get a certain thing done but then another "I" fails to follow up on it. One "I" will say one thing but another will do another.

It's unfair to label women as being a morass of confused hypocrites when the exact same condition is at work in men too.

There are certain TaoBum men I've talked to whom were interested in a woman they met online - until they saw what she looked like - then all her charm built up over the weeks between them that enchanted him was flushed down the drain. Guess those guys didn't know themselves as well as they thought they did.

What a weird thread. Did I stumble onto Fastseduction.com or something?

I'd just like to point out that it is not only women that are a mass of contradictions when it comes to the dance of sex between the genders. Men are this way too. That was one thing Gurdjieff hammered into his student's heads time and time again. One "I" will vow to get a certain thing done but then another "I" fails to follow up on it. One "I" will say one thing but another will do another.

It's unfair to label women as being a morass of confused hypocrites when the exact same condition is at work in men too.

There are certain TaoBum men I've talked to whom were interested in a woman they met online - until they saw what she looked like - then all her charm built up over the weeks between them that enchanted him was flushed down the drain. Guess those guys didn't know themselves as well as they thought they did.

That is just the way men are. They are visual. We are olfactory. Wouldn't you do the same if you met a man and he smelled bad to you?

Also this is why I have been fat for the last several years--it works very well as a man-repellent, for the most part.

That is just the way men are. They are visual. We are olfactory. Wouldn't you do the same if you met a man and he smelled bad to you?

Also this is why I have been fat for the last several years--it works very well as a man-repellent, for the most part.

Indeed I would. But I don't go around blaming men for being confused or hypocrites. Actually I'm pretty visual too I suppose. My BF is into bodybuilding (though not to the proportions seen in bodybuilding magazines).

I don't share the irritation with Non's posts that some other members do. I think he needs to break out of the mindset he has at the moment, but the mindset itself is understandable, I was in a similar boat.

And quite frankly, if Non was a woman and was complaining about not being able to find a partner due to weight issues and feeling too depressed to work out, he would get far more sympathy I imagine, rather than being shown images of crying babies as an insult.

Low oxytocin and serotinin levels are definitely a problem, as you do in many respects need a good balance of those chemicals for other people to like you (thus leading to the creation of more good chemicals). There are ways to cultivate them by oneself however, it's just tricky.

I might make a thread soon devoted specifically to that topic.

meh. I'm not even that fat. I was for a large part of my life as a child, but then I lost 50 lbs, and am still working on the whole "getting built" thing. I'd say I'm about average but still have that muesli belt if u know what I mean.

Edited by Non

masturbating absolutely sucks. I always feel worse afterwards, and for days on end too.

it takes a nice bit of oxytocin to get a woman to hug u too.

eh.. I'll get back to the rest of the posts later. hopefulyl I can just put this to an end.

but I still do want an answer. are women attractive to 'third eye' men more, chi filled men or are they attracted to those with more jing.

There are a couple of things that could help. Touch therapy/tactile stimulation therapy will boost your oxcytocin levels as much as you need them and that will help with all your problems. There has to be someone in Miami that does that kind of therapy.

Non, go to any Salsa club and observe the mating rituals there

and if you have some "third eye power" you'll have some "locked eye contact" even if you look from behind to a girl, but don't expect to be approached because they never ever do approach.

Edited by steam

Sign in to follow this