Sign in to follow this  
Non

masturbation and attractiveness

Even if it is a boyfriend is a series of boyfriends. or "fuck buddies". or just, a boyfriend for a time. Then, time to leave, and get a new one, etc.

Dude, you gotta stop watching 'sex in the city' re-runs. If there were so many of these types of girls around I wouldn't have time to type this.

but I dont want a casual relationship. I dont want others having casual relationships either. Idont want my girl to be casual or have had too many casual relationships if any.

I don't think you can stop others having casual relationships Noon, but the vast majority of women DON'T want a casual relationship...yes, there are some. Anyway, it seems it doesn't matter what we all say......

I do get that you are disillusioned with women, but these as 'pure as the driven snow virgins' you're looking for, even when they are as pure as the driven snow, then become adults. Everything changes.... and sexual 'purity' is not equal to purity within the character.

I retire.

Women do make themselves more unapproachable, and more colder than the average guy does. At least for the 'good and nice guys'.

but besides they also carry a large impenetrable shield or forcefield around them. And they also manipulate it too, letting in the "badboys" and shielding off the "good guys".

No girl wants to settle down, not even for a damn BOYFRIEND.

For a guy who's admitted to not having any relationships - with men or women you seem to know a lot about both.

I was thinking today.. With so many sexually underactive, even clearly needy women around me that I don't approach and simply ask them if they'd like me to fuck them.. Am I being selfish with my energy? Just because they don't fit into my super-narrow cathegory of "ideal women"..

I think, mostly because we just can't get it up on command.
Or at least, not easily for the type of women who would have to pay for a date/sex... :huh:

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol: *slaps knee* :lol::lol:

oh whew.

Trust me. ANY woman can get laid, at any time. I don't care if she's a 300 pound 65-year-old. Unless the woman has some kind of disfiguring disease like leprosy or something, if a woman wants sex she can be screwing within 24 hours.

Trust me. ANY woman can get laid, at any time. I don't care if she's a 300 pound 65-year-old. Unless the woman has some kind of disfiguring disease like leprosy or something, if a woman wants sex she can be screwing within 24 hours.
I agree. :excl:

Hence, I can only *shudder* to think of the kind of woman who DOES have to pay for it! :ninja:

Or even for just a date. Seriously, any woman could put a profile up on any dating site and get a few offers trickling in per week even if she was butt-fugly. I dated an attractive girl once who told me her inbox on one of those sites got flooded by like 50 messages a week or something. Or was it day? :lol:

No woman "has" to pay for "it." Some women like to pay so they aren't bothered by guys freaking out on them and getting all emotional or stalkery. Others like to pay to get really first-rate foreplay. Still others are into different kinks like BDSM that require a special skill set and a lot of work.

I was in a LTR with a guy, a long time ago, who used to be a gigolo. His bedroom skills were phenomenal. His clientele was mostly bored trophy wives--he said they were quite good-looking. It messed him up sexually because they demanded that he have ridiculous stamina, so after a while he had problems simply ejaculating.

In other words, women pay for control, not because they can't get some drunk frat boy to fuck them and pass out.

No woman "has" to pay for "it." Some women like to pay so they aren't bothered by guys freaking out on them and getting all emotional or stalkery. Others like to pay to get really first-rate foreplay. Still others are into different kinks like BDSM that require a special skill set and a lot of work.

I was in a LTR with a guy, a long time ago, who used to be a gigolo. His bedroom skills were phenomenal. His clientele was mostly bored trophy wives--he said they were quite good-looking. It messed him up sexually because they demanded that he have ridiculous stamina, so after a while he had problems simply ejaculating.

In other words, women pay for control, not because they can't get some drunk frat boy to fuck them and pass out.

Interesting, thanks.

However, it doesn't sound like they are paying for "control," so much as GOOD SEX. Which makes sense. There may be an oversupply of sex out there for women...but GOOD sex may be in far shorter supply (and hard to just find randomly).

As they say, a woman would rather have 5% of a stud than 100% of a dud...

I mean, let's say a woman wants good sex. How could she really tell if a guy can give her that...without having to try him out first? What kind off indicators might she look for?

Maybe that's why women love cocky bad boy players who sleep around a lot - they assume that as some evidence that he's likely decent in bed.

Edited by vortex

Greetings..

If you are paying attention to the 'Energies' of sex, the much of the 'appearances' are meaningless.. hygiene is one of my personal issues, though..

Be well..

Hygiene is VERY important. It wont matter how attractive the woman is in my eyes if her snatch smells like rotten fish....*puke*

Hygiene is VERY important. It wont matter how attractive the woman is in my eyes if her snatch smells like rotten fish....*puke*

yea that's why I dont like the casual relationship thing.

Now I have to find a way to stop bein fearful <snip>

I once read

Men fear being rejected (looking stupid)

Women fear being killed.

That's a pretty big difference in viewpoints when it comes to deciding to take someone home.....

Would it also be a stretch to say that, Non, you seem to have some sort of idea that if you are not a virgin female you are "dirty"? I'm guessing group sex would NOT be your cup of tea :lol:

Lady Gaga Bad Romance Lyrics

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!

Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!

Caught in a bad romance

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!

Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!

Caught in a bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!

Roma-Roma-ma-ah!

Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!

Want your bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!

Roma-Roma-ma-ah!

Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!

Want your bad romance

I want your ugly

I want your disease

I want your everything

As long as it’s free

I want your love

Love-love-love

I want your love

I want your drama

The touch of your hand

I want you leather studded kiss in the sand

And I want your love

Love-love-love

I want your love

Love-love-love

I want your love

You know that I want you

And you know that I need you

I want a bad, your bad romance

I want your loving

And I want your revenge

You and me could write a bad romance

I want your loving

All your love is revenge

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!

Oh-oh-oooh-oh-00000h!

Caught in a bad romance

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!

Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!

Caught in a bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!

Roma-R0ma-ma-ahhhh!

Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!

Want your bad romance (x2)

I want your horror

I want your design

‘Cause you’re a criminal

As long as your mine

I want your love

Love-love-loooove

I want your love

I want your psych0

Your vertical stick

Want you in my room

When your baby is sick

I want your love

Love-love-love

I want your love

Love-love-love

I want your love

You know that I want you

And you know that I need y0000uuu

I want a bad,your bad romance

I want your loving

And I want your revenge

I want your loving

All your love is revenge

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!

Oh-oh-oooh-oh-ohhhhh!

Caught in a bad romance

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!

Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!

Caught in a bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ahhhhh!

muhhh muhh muh ma muhh

Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!

Want your bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!

Roma-Roma-ma-ah!

Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!

Want your bad romance

Walk walk fashion baby

Work it

Move that bitch crazy

Walk walk fashion baby

Work it

I'm a Freak bitch baby

I want your love

And I want your revenge

I want your love

I don’t wanna be friends

chorus-(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!

Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!

Caught in a bad romance, Caught in a bad romance...)

I don’t wanna be friends

I don’t wanna be friends

I don’t wanna be friends

Want your bad romance

Caught in a bad romance

Want your bad romance

I want your loving

And I want your revenge

I want your loving

and all your love is revenge

chorus-(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!)

Want your bad romance

chorus -(Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!

Caught in a bad romance)

Want your bad romance

chorus-(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!)

Want your bad romance

chorus -(Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!

Caught in a bad romance)

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!

Roma-Roma-ma-ah!

Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!

Want your bad romance

Yea pretty much sums it up. Is this song supposed to be horror music or something? She's like a succubus demon tramp tryin to be like medusa or something.

Women like these want unhealthy relationships and shows that they are control freaks and laugh and wish hell on them and torture them. Even if they don't know it themselves

Edited by Non

Well it's played on the MEDIA, the RADIO and on TV that KIDS watch and in BOOKS it's written to be this way. It's Popular. It's Mainstream.

Edited by Non

I've been doing this thing called "Natural Grounding" lately and it seems i'm getting more than usual attention from women.

Today i had this amazing eye contact with a very attractive woman on the tube which by the way must be the worst place to meet a woman since most people just sit and look down and then get off, but anyway it was really intense and she was really eye fucking and smiling at me for several minutes before i had to get off :D

Natural Grounding description from Rion Williams website:

" N.G. is not 'traditional' meditation nor is it trying to visualize interactions, nor is it trying to make up with your own subjective mind what the behavior of real women would be. Natural Grounding is getting in relationship to RAW natural alpha models of female behavior and energy.

It's a complete paradigm shift and active belief changer/reinforcer of how you view and value women.

The simplest way to describe it is: WATCHING MUSIC VIDEOS OF NATURAL 'REAL' FEMALE BEHAVIOR & LETTING IT AFFECT YOUR 'CONSCIOUS' MIND, EMOTIONAL STATE, BELIEFS AND ENERGY.

It's consciously choosing to and getting in relationship to natural alpha sources of female behavior and letting it melt away your social and inner/logical mind to enter a State of now and build sexual polarity and awareness with the opposite sex."

I mostly use Palmy videos she has a very nice feminine energy that really opens you up if you let it.

fast forward to 2:55

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITTDMA-muUU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ryweo_O4KU

I was skeptic at first but i really think this guy is on to something.

Edit: Anyone doing this SHOULD be crying or get some really intense feelings if you are doing it right, if not just keep doing it you will open up eventually.

Edited by Gjeken

I use to believe so. Now I am not so sure. I do think that old women and ugly women have a hard time in getting the sex they need.

I've been doing this thing called "Natural Grounding" lately and it seems i'm getting more than usual attention from women.

Today i had this amazing eye contact with a very attractive woman on the tube which by the way must be the worst place to meet a woman since most people just sit and look down and then get off, but anyway it was really intense and she was really eye fucking and smiling at me for several minutes before i had to get off :D

" N.G. is not 'traditional' meditation nor is it trying to visualize interactions, nor is it trying to make up with your own subjective mind what the behavior of real women would be. Natural Grounding is getting in relationship to RAW natural alpha models of female behavior and energy.

It's a complete paradigm shift and active belief changer/reinforcer of how you view and value women.

The simplest way to describe it is: WATCHING MUSIC VIDEOS OF NATURAL 'REAL' FEMALE BEHAVIOR & LETTING IT AFFECT YOUR 'CONSCIOUS' MIND, EMOTIONAL STATE, BELIEFS AND ENERGY.

It's consciously choosing to and getting in relationship to natural alpha sources of female behavior and letting it melt away your social and inner/logical mind to enter a State of now and build sexual polarity and awareness with the opposite sex."

I mostly use Palmy videos she has a very nice feminine energy that really opens you up if you let it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITTDMA-muUU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ryweo_O4KU

Edit: Anyone doing this SHOULD be crying or get some really intense feelings if you are doing it right, if not just keep doing it you will open up eventually.

yea well.

I guess you just have to pick the right women to watch. how would I know she's right for me?

The simplest way to describe it is: WATCHING MUSIC VIDEOS OF NATURAL 'REAL' FEMALE behavior & LETTING IT AFFECT YOUR 'CONSCIOUS' MIND, EMOTIONAL STATE, BELIEFS AND ENERGY.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ITTDMA-muUU

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=2ryweo_O4KU

I this girl being suggested at their website? because I am not getting anything. closedeyes.gif

(I am actually getting too bored to do it until something happens)

But the practice of letting the yin of women affect you is an authentic taoist practice.

It was suggested to me by my teacher in the periods I was single, not to get totally yin dry.

After all you need to remember that for taoists already speaking is a form of sex.

After all you need to remember that for taoists already speaking is a form of sex.

Thinking about speaking is pretty hot. In the intentional community, we think about speaking for ages and ages, until the urge passes and we are utterly sated but havent defiled our silence and lost any verbals. Spilling the verbals is a big no - no.

Actually, I have been typing a lot lately. I better hold off. My keyboard is sooo seductive. dang! It just lies there, quietly. :wub:

I this girl being suggested at their website? because I am not getting anything. closedeyes.gif

(I am actually getting too bored to do it until something happens)

But the practice of letting the yin of women affect you is an authentic taoist practice.

It was suggested to me by my teacher in the periods I was single, not to get totally yin dry.

Yea. Actually I've known about it for a while just didn't know there was a "practice" to it. I know that if I dont relate with women I will go insane. I dont even have to have sex but just relating to a woman. Becaue I'm yang and she's yin it has a balancing effect, but nobody recognizes this. They'd rather just leave you alone to fend for yourself.

Sign in to follow this