Fu_dog

Flying Phoenix Chi Kung

Ashida Kim. Is this the same person who wrote ninja books published by Citadel Press?

In the world today, everything is up for exploitation and profit; very unfortunate. With the current monetary marketing system in place, things will unlikely become stable again.

Hello everyone,

To all dedicated practionners, that are willing to develop a sense of community that goes beyond the words shared on this forum, I invite you to join for the weekly FP session that will take place later today, all you have to do, and of course if you're in the right timeframe, and if your agenda allows it, is practice what you normally do everyday (I hope) with others FP practionners that live at a different location than yours. Simple no? Come on people share the FP vibes. So if you want to join follow the link and put your name and location, if any of you is willing to propose another timeframe, I'm ready to set another session in the week. It's up to you guys. http://thetaobums.com/topic/33820-flying-phoenix-worldwide-events/page-6

Hope to see you

Best

Aurélien

Edited by oreothecookie
  • Like 1

Quoting Sifu, In other words, y'all out there who haven't done 30 Minutes of the Seated, Forearm-Tweaking Version of Monk Gazing At Moon, it's time to do it. And don't be wimps, for it gets better...much better.

Well, today's session completed 10 consecutive days of complete Monk Gazing at Moon

while twerking ...oops i mean tweeking the forearms.

I have been working at cutting weeds so my shoulders are getting a real work out.

This has been a good challenge .. i am hoping for 90 more days ..

Edited by ridingtheox
  • Like 3

Hello all, good to be a part of this community. Just too interested in this form to not start practicing right away. I need some help first:

1. What's the difference between Terry Dunn's and Garry Hearfield's FP products? Both were trained by GM Doo Wai.

2. What's the difference between Sifu Hearfield's Bak Fu Sunn Yee Gung - complete level 1 and BFSYG 1?

3. How many levels of FP there are, and how many are taught via DVDs?

4. There is a vid of GM Doo Wai, saying some things about Mr. James Lacy. Are those true about his products?

To the FP Community:

I had the following exchange via Personal Messenger with JDR19 at the end of which John constructively asked that I post our conversation on this thread for the benefit of all--as sort of a public service announcement. It all started with my answering his last question in his posting #2892 on Page 181 of the thread. So here it is:

Sent 13 August 2014 - 08:17 AM (by JDR19)

a friend bragging to me that he just bought the Flying Phoenix Level 2 and Level 3 meditations from GM James Lacy (that after talking with him, he made him an personal offer with the DVDs -for a limited period of time).

I started to look into that and just stumbled unto this site www.flyingphoenix.us . After skimming through it it seemed to me that those are not really the answers a student after years of training; on the FAQ page the answers were so bad.. i wonder if a 3rd grader wrote those. I've seen on this forum, you describing concepts and i was impressed how accurate and simple your descriptions were.

If the owner of the site ( i don't know if it's J. Lacy or not -it doesn't matter ) would be a legit student of GM Doo Wai, than he'd know better - would be more knowledgeable.

I wanted to buy those too and by the time i get a good foundations with Chi Kung for Health DVDs, to practice Level 2 and so on daily.

Can you share more on the full system of Flying Phoenix? Like: how many levels there are, who teaches this system, how much it takes for every level, how much it takes to master the full system? things like that.

P.S. at first i wanted to post this on the forum, but i don't want to advertise frauds ( in case it is one )

thanks in advance

My reply:

Zen-Bear

• photo-thumb-51415.jpg?_r=0
  • The Tao Bums

Sent 14 August 2014 - 09:53 PM

I am only aware of two levels of Flying Phoenix Chi kung;

The Level I put on the 6 volumes of my DVD series.

And the Advanced Flying Phoenix system which crosses the line into martial qigong. It is 9 moving meditations (all standing) that looks in part similar to other internal martial arts such as Tai Chi and LHBF. the advanced FP system is taught only person-to-person.

**Now there is also a set of Seated Meditations called Red Lotus Flying Phoenix, which I consider a companion art--or sort of a "sister art"--to the Monk Serves Wine series of FP seated meditations taught on Volumes 2 and 7 of my DVD series. Red Lotus FP Seated Meditations have different health effects compared to the Monk Serves Wine series of seated meditations of the FP Qigong system. I know that this may sound confusing, but that's the best that I can draw distinctions between these related arts at this time.**

Outside of GM Doo Wai, who is reportedly retired, I am the only teacher of Flying Phoenix Heavenly Healing Chi Meditations (Fei Feng San Gung) art in the world.

Up to this point, I have not said anything on the FPCK discussion thread about James Lacy other than the fact that GM Doo Wai has gone out of his way to vehemently publish Myspace and then Youtube videos denouncing Mr. Lacy and disavowing anything that he says or teaches as being approved by him. And effectively calling him out as a thief and a liar:

I just found this latest videotape on Youtube by GM Doo Wai that makes it absolutely clear that Mr. Lacy is not authorized to teach any infinitesimal part of the Bok Fu Pai tradition, of which Flying Phoenix is a basic foundation, and that anything that Lacey has on videotape was allegedly STOLEN from GM Doo Wai, according to the grandmaster.

Based entirely on and in deference to GM Doo Wai's statements in this Youtube announcement, I therefore will state at this time that I personally would not trust any publication put out by James Lacy. He might have footage of Grandmaster Doo Wai but he certainly does NOT have GM Doo Wai's approval to publish the material nor claim to be the authoritative teacher of anything related to GMDW's family martial or healing arts.

Besides myself, Sifu Garry Hearfield in Australia is the only person GM Doo Wai has publicly recommended to learn his arts from. My good friend Sifu Garry is the sole preserver of GM Doo Wai's most powerful family martial arts--and stands in line, I believe, to be the next lineage holder of these arts:

Bok Fu Pai

Omei Mountain Bak Mei

Tibetan Burning Palm System

Golden Mantis Neikung

Sunn Yi Gung

and more.

Besides Flying Phoenix Qigong, I preserve:

Eight Sections of Energy Combined - a complete internal martial art

10,000 Buddhas Meditation (54 martial and health Qigong exercises)

Eagle Claw Ten Hook Attack Form (one Bok Fu Pai form).

and more.

Sifu Terry Dunn

JDR19's reply:

• photo-111136.jpg?_r=1400279134
  • Junior Bum
  • bullet_black.png
  • 6 posts

Sent 16 August 2014 - 08:29 AM

here:

http://thetaobums.co...i-kung/page-181

If you would be so kind and quote the last question of post #2892 and paste your response in the thread too. Maybe others will benefit from it, by knowing to avoid James Lacey.

P.S. i saw your post on facebook about attaining immortality from practicing FPCHQ. Please expand more on that topic. To me seemed a little bit overestimated, but i'm no expert in the system; i don't realize how complex it is and how well structured.

Keep doing what you're doing. You're changing lives

Thank you for your response

www.taichimania.com/chikung_catalog.html

Edited by zen-bear
  • Like 1

To the FP Community:

I had the following exchange via Personal Messenger with JDR19 at the end of which John constructively asked that I post our conversation on this thread for the benefit of all--as sort of a public service announcement. It all started with my answering his last question in his posting #2892 on Page 181 of the thread. So here it is:

Sent 13 August 2014 - 08:17 AM (by JDR19)

a friend bragging to me that he just bought the Flying Phoenix Level 2 and Level 3 meditations from GM James Lacy (that after talking with him, he made him an personal offer with the DVDs -for a limited period of time).

I started to look into that and just stumbled unto this site www.flyingphoenix.us . After skimming through it it seemed to me that those are not really the answers a student after years of training; on the FAQ page the answers were so bad.. i wonder if a 3rd grader wrote those. I've seen on this forum, you describing concepts and i was impressed how accurate and simple your descriptions were.

If the owner of the site ( i don't know if it's J. Lacy or not -it doesn't matter ) would be a legit student of GM Doo Wai, than he'd know better - would be more knowledgeable.

I wanted to buy those too and by the time i get a good foundations with Chi Kung for Health DVDs, to practice Level 2 and so on daily.

Can you share more on the full system of Flying Phoenix? Like: how many levels there are, who teaches this system, how much it takes for every level, how much it takes to master the full system? things like that.

P.S. at first i wanted to post this on the forum, but i don't want to advertise frauds ( in case it is one )

thanks in advance

My reply:

Zen-Bear

• photo-thumb-51415.jpg?_r=0
  • The Tao Bums

Sent 14 August 2014 - 09:53 PM

I am only aware of two levels of Flying Phoenix Chi kung;

The Level I put on the 6 volumes of my DVD series.

And the Advanced Flying Phoenix system which crosses the line into martial qigong. It is 9 moving meditations (all standing) that looks in part similar to other internal martial arts such as Tai Chi and LHBF. the advanced FP system is taught only person-to-person.

**Now there is also a set of Seated Meditations called Red Lotus Flying Phoenix, which I consider a companion art--or sort of a "sister art"--to the Monk Serves Wine series of FP seated meditations taught on Volumes 2 and 7 of my DVD series. Red Lotus FP Seated Meditations have different health effects compared to the Monk Serves Wine series of seated meditations of the FP Qigong system. I know that this may sound confusing, but that's the best that I can draw distinctions between these related arts at this time.**

Outside of GM Doo Wai, who is reportedly retired, I am the only teacher of Flying Phoenix Heavenly Healing Chi Meditations (Fei Feng San Gung) art in the world.

Up to this point, I have not said anything on the FPCK discussion thread about James Lacy other than the fact that GM Doo Wai has gone out of his way to vehemently publish Myspace and then Youtube videos denouncing Mr. Lacy and disavowing anything that he says or teaches as being approved by him. And effectively calling him out as a thief and a liar.

I just found this latest videotape on Youtube by GM Doo Wai that makes it absolutely clear that Lacey is not authorized to teach any infinitesimal part of the Bok Fu Pai tradition, of which Flying Phoenix is a basic foundation, and that anything tha Lacey has on videotape was allegedly STOLEN from GM Doo Wai.

Based entirely on and in deference to GM Doo Wai's statements in this Youtube announcement, I therefore will state at this time that I personally would not trust any publication put out by James Lacy. He might have footage of Grandmaster Doo Wai but he certainly does NOT have GM Doo Wai's approval to publish the material nor claim to be the authoritative teacher of anything related to GMDW's family martial or healing arts.

Besides myself, Sifu Garry Hearfield in Australia is the only person GM Doo Wai has publicly recommended to learn his arts from. My good friend Sifu Garry is the sole preserver of GM Doo Wai's most powerful family martial arts--and stands in line, I believe, to be the next lineage holder of these arts:

Bok Fu Pai

Omei Mountain Bak Mei

Tibetan Burning Palm System

Golden Mantis Neikung

Sunn Yi Gung

and more.

Besides Flying Phoenix Qigong, I preserve:

Eight Sections of Energy Combined - a complete internal martial art

10,000 Buddhas Meditation (54 martial and health Qigong exercises)

Eagle Claw Ten Hook Attack Form (one Bok Fu Pai form).

and more.

Sifu Terry Dunn

JDR19's reply:

• photo-111136.jpg?_r=1400279134
  • Junior Bum
  • bullet_black.png
  • 6 posts

Sent 16 August 2014 - 08:29 AM

here:

http://thetaobums.co...i-kung/page-181

If you would be so kind and quote the last question of post #2892 and paste your response in the thread too. Maybe others will benefit from it, by knowing to avoid James Lacey.

P.S. i saw your post on facebook about attaining immortality from practicing FPCHQ. Please expand more on that topic. To me seemed a little bit overestimated, but i'm no expert in the system; i don't realize how complex it is and how well structured.

Keep doing what you're doing. You're changing lives

Thank you for your response

Ok so what about the golden flying phoenix meds thats being sold here?

http://www.whitetigerkungfu.com/golden_flying_phoenix1.html

is this something not to be trusted as well?

Quoting Sifu, In other words, y'all out there who haven't done 30 Minutes of the Seated, Forearm-Tweaking Version of Monk Gazing At Moon, it's time to do it. And don't be wimps, for it gets better...much better.

Well, today's session completed 10 consecutive days of complete Monk Gazing at Moon

while twerking ...oops i mean tweeking the forearms.

I have been working at cutting weeds so my shoulders are getting a real work out.

This has been a good challenge .. i am hoping for 90 more days ..

Charlie,

Very glad to hear that you've been tweaking your forearms regularly in seated meditation No.1 !

Best to you. Keep up good work. The forearm tweaking will refine and develop everything about your Wu-chi.

Sifu Terry

P.S. btw, Tweaking/Twerking = Tomato/Tomahtah

Edited by zen-bear

Ok so what about the golden flying phoenix meds thats being sold here?

http://www.whitetigerkungfu.com/golden_flying_phoenix1.html

is this something not to be trusted as well?

No, I really can't offer any opinion about the authenticity of Golden Flying Phoenix Qigong or the video/DVD that has that title or other DVD's advertised on that website because I have never seen them and I do not know Sifu Dan Rochelle who apparently is associated with that website.

In post #2979, I was writing ONLY in reference to GM Doo Wai's Youtube video condemning and disavowing his relationship to that said former student.

If Golden Flying Phoenix DVD instruction contains footage of GM Doo Wai, and the grandmaster says that what he is doing is Golden Flying Phoenix, then it is what he says it is. But whether a student can learn the art from the DVD program is another issue. I did notice a disclaimer at the bottom of one of the webpages stating that the quality of the production(s) was "amature".

Sifu Terry Dunn

Edited by zen-bear
  • Like 1

I just had a very nice Skype exchange with Sifu Garry Hearfield and he reminded me of how--as it is true in almost all kung fu arts--that students seem to think that more and more and more advanced forms and exercises mean greater and greater development. That's true if the entire system up to that point has been established. But nothing can be gained from "advanced" exercises if the foundations of the art are not properly established. And the foundations of the Flying Phoenix Heavenly Healing Chi Meditation system are contained in the Chi Kung For Health dvd series. And as everyone who has tried them has found out, there are not that many authentic Qigong systems that can be learned to such an effective extent--with verifiable and repeatable energizing and rejuvenating effects--without the Qigong master being there in person standing next to you for 3-4 years.

I've mentioned several times this year that I am still eager to hear from FP Practioners subscribing to this thread about their experiences with the the 2 Moving meditations on Vol.3 ("Wind Through Treetops" and "Moonbeam Splashes on Water") and with the capstone meditation fo the FP Qigong system, the Long Form standing meditation taught on Volume 4. I am still patiently waiting, and also ready and willing to give advice and refined instructions on that level of practice.

And to emphasize how important it is to master the fundamentals of this Meditation System, I just disclosed how one should practice the very first seated "warm-up" meditation on Vol.2 (with breathing sequence 5 60 80 40 30 and involving the "tweaking" of the forearms and palms) for up to 30 minutes. For those FP practitioners with 3+ years of practice under their betls, this practice should take your practice to a whole other level of absorption and profound health.

Enjoy the deeper, more healthful practice.

Sifu Terry Dunn

Edited by zen-bear
  • Like 2

Sifu Terry,

How long does a round of the Long Form standing meditation from Vol. 4 take? This is a fairly new meditation for me and it usually takes me about twenty to thirty minutes.

Also, what are the goal times for both Moombeam Splashes on the Water and Wind Through the Treetops? These typically fall into the twenty minute bracket in my practise.

Best regards,

Robb

I had ordered GM Doo Wai advanced meditations from Dan La Rochelle but most of them are useless since they are demonstration videos which DO NOT break down the movements so that you can learn them. I have posted this warning before.

They are complex movements done in real time. They are all very expensive dvds. And I will sincerely state this once again, I have watched many chi kung dvds just one time because the teaching is so bad. Based on this experience I am confident in forming the opinion that no one teaches chi kung as well as Sifu Terry Dunn. It is just a guess on my part that GM Doo Wai made those videos for his students to use in case they wanted to teach their own students. I was told by one of GM Doo Wai's students that GM charged his students a fortune for some of those demo videos, as much as $10,000, and that is one reason Dan La Rochelle charges what he does. I think someone like Terry Dunn or Garry Hearfield could probably eventually learn the movements from those dvds, but it is unlikely anyone else could master them unless you had software to play it slo-mo and wanted to watch it over and over again like some people have done. I could not even learn the moves when I used slo-mo.

So buyer beware and I would be glad to sell my Doo Wai collection to anyone who does not care about heeding this warning.

• Like 2

The problem is just that people buying demo's and next minute talking like they know the system when nothing GMDW demonstrates breaks down or even discusses it. Then you see these people teaching it, selling jows & making money off something they really have NO IDEA about. Heart breaking for me to watch clips my most of the BFP that I see cause they have not understood it IMHO and totally missed the boat.

• Like 3

Speaking of basics, after a nine month hiatus I began practicing FP again today. My plan as I get back into the practice is to stick with the basic meditations the first 30 days, then slowly start adding intermediate FP exercises. I'm taking this slow, gradual approach in order to allow my system time to adapt to the power of the FP meditations. So this morning I practiced the five basic FP standing and the first three basic seated, with a longer focus on the very first basic seated (as Sifu Terry recommends). Well, those are "basic" but the effects were profound. Wow! This sequence gave me a large dose of positive energy that's been with me all day. Now, I'll be back to a daily practice with a goal of going beyond where I was when I took the hiatus. Full speed ahead!!!

• Like 2

No, and the answer to your question should be obvious. In post #2979, I was writing ONLY in reference to GM Doo Wai's Youtube video condemning and disavowing his relationship to that said former student.

If Golden Flying Phoenix DVD instruction contains footage of GM Doo Wai, and the grandmaster says that what he is doing is Golden Flying Phoenix, then it is what he says it is.

I have not seen the Golden Flying Phoenix video/DVD, I do not know the website or Sifu Dan Rochelle who apparently is associated with that website, so I have no other comment.

Sifu Terry Dunn

Thanks for the reply.

I havent bought anything from that website and I just didnt know what to make of any of it.

Thanks again. :)

I just had a very nice Skype exchange with Sifu Garry Hearfield and he reminded me of how--as it is true in almost all kung fu arts--that students seem to think that more and more and more advanced forms and exercises mean greater and greater development. That's true if the entire system up to that point has been established. But nothing can be gained from "advanced" exercises if the foundations of the art are not properly established. And the foundations of the Flying Phoenix Heavenly Healing Chi Meditation system are contained in the Chi Kung For Health dvd series. And as everyone who has tried them has found out, there are not that many authentic Qigong systems that can be learned to such an effective extent--with verifiable and repeatable energizing and rejuvenating effects--without the Qigong master being there in person standing next to you for 3-4 years.

I've mentioned several times this year that I am still eager to hear from FP Practioners subscribing to this thread about their experiences with the the 2 Moving meditations on Vol.3 ("Wind Through Treetops" and "Moonbeam Splashes on Water") and with the capstone meditation fo the FP Qigong system, the Long Form standing meditation taught on Volume 4. I am still patiently waiting, and also ready and willing to give advice and refined instructions on that level of practice.

And to emphasize how important it is to master the fundamentals of this Meditation System, I just disclosed how one should practice the very first seated "warm-up" meditation on Vol.2 (with breathing sequence 5 60 80 40 30 and involving the "tweaking" of the forearms and palms) for up to 30 minutes. For those FP practitioners with 3+ years of practice under their betls, this practice should take your practice to a whole other level of absorption and profound health.

Enjoy the deeper, more healthful practice.

Sifu Terry Dunn

very good point

i think this is a very common mistake:

just starting with the system, seeing some amazing benefits, very excited, starting to think "wow, this is good. I'm so gonna learn this. i need a visa, i'm going to Cali'. Can't wait to put those advance meditations in! It's gonna be great"

haha, i'm sure i'm not the only one who thought about this!

About the 1st seated warm-up meditation, i did it @30min for the first time easily

It's pretty easy if you just let your hands float

• Like 1

To be honest, I'm not terribly impressed with the long form med. I still do it, but the effects have not been comparable to the other sets. Maybe it's because I'm already getting some of it's benefits from my Tai Chi/Bagua practice, not sure, just a guesstimate. It's an enjoyable set and definitely is beneficial, but just hasn't packed the same brain/body boost as some of the others.

The rest of the system is amazing. For me it's a spiritual system, it really puts me into that "Mount Tai could collapse in front of him and his expression wouldn't change" state of mind. Removes that weight on my shoulders and allows me to let go naturally with neither grasping or rejecting. It's not just blissful ignorance and equanimity, it also increases clarity and lucidity resulting in the important balance between sharp awareness and equanimity. It's a tough knife edge to walk, and I'm convinced that these FP meds create the causes needed for this balance.

It also seems to effortlessly extend to the people around me. It's a very thick palpable energy.

I haven't been on the TaoBums for some time so I'm looking forward to reading what I've missed in this discussion.

Thanks Sifu Terry for sharing your treasure with us.

• Like 2

Sifu Terry,

How long does a round of the Long Form standing meditation from Vol. 4 take? This is a fairly new meditation for me and it usually takes me about twenty to thirty minutes.

Also, what are the goal times for both Moombeam Splashes on the Water and Wind Through the Treetops? These typically fall into the twenty minute bracket in my practise.

Best regards,

Robb

Hello Robb,

Depending on one's speed of practice, one can take anywhere from 8 minutes to 20 minutes to perform the Long Form Standing meditation taught on Volume 4. You might also want to ask "ridingthrox" on PM how long he takes because Charlie gravitated towards Vol.4 practice immediately because he had extensive Tai Chi background (20 yrs) and has been doing it for years.

Enjoy the practice!

Sifu Terry

• Like 2

To be honest, I'm not terribly impressed with the long form med. I still do it, but the effects have not been comparable to the other sets. Maybe it's because I'm already getting some of it's benefits from my Tai Chi/Bagua practice, not sure, just a guesstimate. It's an enjoyable set and definitely is beneficial, but just hasn't packed the same brain/body boost as some of the others.

The rest of the system is amazing. For me it's a spiritual system, it really puts me into that "Mount Tai could collapse in front of him and his expression wouldn't change" state of mind. Removes that weight on my shoulders and allows me to let go naturally with neither grasping or rejecting. It's not just blissful ignorance and equanimity, it also increases clarity and lucidity resulting in the important balance between sharp awareness and equanimity. It's a tough knife edge to walk, and I'm convinced that these FP meds create the causes needed for this balance.

It also seems to effortlessly extend to the people around me. It's a very thick palpable energy.

I haven't been on the TaoBums for some time so I'm looking forward to reading what I've missed in this discussion.

Thanks Sifu Terry for sharing your treasure with us.

JustBHappy,

Thank you very much for offering your honest and very detailed impressions on Flying Phoenix Qigong and such a warm and glowing testimonial. (Give the Long Form Meditation more time and do it more slowly thane ver...it'll grow on you and become more profound.)

The FP Qigong art speaks for itself in terms of efficacy, but I'm always thrilled and gratified when practitioners describe the value of the art in their very personal terms. The wonderful thing about this system is that the effects only get better with more years of practice.

Best.

Sifu Terry Dunn

Edited by zen-bear

Comment on standing long form vol. 4. This was my introduction to FP. I had bought Sifu Dunn's Long form Tai Chi in the 90's? At that time I had been doing a very similar long form TCC since 1976/7. I found the teaching technique of high quality, but even more important the spirit that shone through the whole tape was of great inspiration to keep after TCC. In the mid 90's we moved to the desert to herd cattle on open range, the essence was to experience really living on the land with animals. This was indeed a spiritual journey of 15 years. Then I realized that I needed to retire from the psychological commitment to animals and land.

At that Point I googled Terry Dunn, taichimania etc. and just stepped in to the long form. I have rarely missed a day of practice since. The power that long form brought to my Tai Chi and other qi gong practices continues. There continues to be level after level of experience within the long form for me. Gradually I have added all of the dvd's except #3. The integrity of the system makes ultimate and supreme (tai chi ;) ). My long form takes 20-25 min first thing in the morning. Almost all the sections are practiced each week, In addition the TCC Yang Long form is almost daily performed. Ba duan jin helped me get through several kidney stone episodes so I do that regularly. Finally some form of zhan zuang happens 2 -3 times per week between 40 min and an hour per session. Again I credit this commitment to practice qi gong/ tai chi to Sifu Dunn's dvd #4 long form setting the tone of the rest of my day.

Edited by ridingtheox
  • Like 4

The advanced long form of the Flying Phoenix qi gong (vol. 4) is a new meditation in my routine. Having practised it for the about two months now, most often daily and sometimes twice a day, the overall movements are absolutely wonderful and very enjoyable.

Sometimes it is nice to stop, and step away from my day, and perform this meditation. :)

Edited by rldawson
  • Like 2

Don't forget that tomorrow there is the FP group session. It would be nice to see some of you. I've been feeling quiet lonely for the past 2 months.

Imagine there are 41 people following this topic, so I guess that most of them are serious practionners, sticking to a daily FP routine. Wouldn't that be great if at least 10 of them could share a bit of their practice with others, just to see how far we can go.

And it happens only once a week, you don't even have to stay for the entire session you can just pop for one meditation and leave.

Here is the link if you want to join, just put your name and location http://thetaobums.com/topic/33820-flying-phoenix-worldwide-events/ I hope to see some of you,

Best,

Aurélien

Hi all,

I am happy to meet practicing FPCK here. I'm probably the only one in the Netherland. I practice FPCK a while and I am talking with Sifu Terry Dunn becoming an instructor in the Netherlands I am convinced being here on this forum helps a lot, Great!!!.

• Like 2

Hi all

I am searching for more information on FPCK. I'm working with the DVD from Sifu Terence Dunn. I found also this:

Golden Flying Phoenix By GM Doo Wai. Is there more information about this? It seems to by an advanced version.

The work of Sifu Terence Dunn is good voor a lifetime practise but I'm only curious

Hi all

I am searching for more information on FPCK. I'm working with the DVD from Sifu Terence Dunn. I found also this:

Golden Flying Phoenix By GM Doo Wai. Is there more information about this? It seems to by an advanced version.

The work of Sifu Terence Dunn is good voor a lifetime practise but I'm only curious

No, I really can't offer any opinion about the authenticity of Golden Flying Phoenix Qigong or the video/DVD that has that title or other DVD's advertised on that website because I have never seen them and I do not know Sifu Dan Rochelle who apparently is associated with that website.

In post #2979, I was writing ONLY in reference to GM Doo Wai's Youtube video condemning and disavowing his relationship to that said former student.

If Golden Flying Phoenix DVD instruction contains footage of GM Doo Wai, and the grandmaster says that what he is doing is Golden Flying Phoenix, then it is what he says it is. But whether a student can learn the art from the DVD program is another issue. I did notice a disclaimer at the bottom of one of the webpages stating that the quality of the production(s) was "amature".

Sifu Terry Dunn

Hi John,

Somebody asked the same question last week

Best,

Aurélien

• Like 1