Sign in to follow this  
witch

A friend needs protection

Thank you for all the suggestions! :)

He doesn't really need protection spells or techniques. I've already given him some suggestions on those, being a witch. :) And it's not that he's particularly attracting demonic energy. On the contrary, he is pissing off powerful human beings who are then targeting him. There is a difference. What he needs is a strong lineage to protect him, basically some spiritual bodyguards.

These are good, thank you! And so is the salt bath idea, I do that myself.

First,

Ask him to use mindfulness, loving-kindness, and the inner smile. These practices create an environment that is fruitless for internal and external demons but they transmute the demons. Ask him to keep a smile on his face and to think good things as much as he can, this is the basis of loving-kindness and the inner smile. Even if it is a powerful human being, keep in mind that they are trying to act as a demon, so don't give them any fertile ground or enough fertile ground so that they can go on to doing something better.

Also, if he wants a powerful lineage then have him try Buddhism, there is no "initiation" with anybody. Buddhas and Bodhisattvas are more powerful than any beings in all of the realms.

I'll put more comments later.

Witch,

I don't understand why you are not appealing to your tutelary deity Hathor to extend protection over your friend.

If you want a process then you could use the invocation of the Eye of Horus in the Daily Temple Ritual as follows:

"Come thou, come thou in peace,

O glorious Eye of Horus,

You shine like Ra in the double horizon,

And Set's power hides itself straightway before this eye,

Which seizes it, brings it and sets it upon the seat of Horus.

The word of Horus is Ma'at by reason of this eye.

I am pure, I am pure, I am pure, I am pure."

Here Set is the antagonistic forces which are generating chaotic/negative energies. Note that Set is not destroyed but is integrated into Horus ... energy is energy after all and it is a matter of assimilation. Ma'at here is the integrated good order restored by the harmonising power of the eye.

Visualize Hathor as the eye extending her protection over the person.

Light a candle while saying this or do it at dawn.

A.

PS. the 'thous' are optional part of a contrived archaism in the translation by Budge.

Witch,

I don't understand why you are not appealing to your tutelary deity Hathor to extend protection over your friend.

If you want a process then you could use the invocation of the Eye of Horus in the Daily Temple Ritual as follows:

"Come thou, come thou in peace,

O glorious Eye of Horus,

You shine like Ra in the double horizon,

And Set's power hides itself straightway before this eye,

Which seizes it, brings it and sets it upon the seat of Horus.

The word of Horus is Ma'at by reason of this eye.

I am pure, I am pure, I am pure, I am pure."

Here Set is the antagonistic forces which are generating chaotic/negative energies. Note that Set is not destroyed but is integrated into Horus ... energy is energy after all and it is a matter of assimilation. Ma'at here is the integrated good order restored by the harmonising power of the eye.

Visualize Hathor as the eye extending her protection over the person.

Light a candle while saying this or do it at dawn.

A.

PS. the 'thous' are optional part of a contrived archaism in the translation by Budge.

Oh, of course! Hathor has already indicated to me that he has her favor, which is why I made the attempt in the first place. This is one thing I can do, that won't affect me directly. But shouldn't I send the Sekhmet side of Hathor for protection? Let me know.

I am a n00b in spiritual matters,

Yet i wonder wether it is not more efficient to simply have faith in god/tao/power of "the self" at all times,

rather than praying to certain deities at certain times of the month/week or day?

Edited by zazaza

Yet i wonder wether it is not more efficient to simply have faith in god/tao/power of "the self" at all times,

rather than praying to certain deities at certain times of the month/week or day?

Have him contact me if he wants help.

Best wishes

Santiago

Oh, of course! Hathor has already indicated to me that he has her favor, which is why I made the attempt in the first place. This is one thing I can do, that won't affect me directly. But shouldn't I send the Sekhmet side of Hathor for protection? Let me know.

Witch,

I'm thinking the peaceful and protective aspect. You will recall that Sekhmet gets a little over enthusiastic and has to be calmed down with quantities of beer. In this case I was suggesting peaceful protection. The thing about agressive behaivour is that it has uncertain outcomes. In the text Set's power is like this - not essentially evil but kind of driven to the point that it stirs everyone up and creates chaos.

A.

Yes I agree generally ... but sometimes something specific is required.

A.

Have him contact me if he wants help.

Best wishes

Santiago

Thank you! :)

Witch,

I'm thinking the peaceful and protective aspect. You will recall that Sekhmet gets a little over enthusiastic and has to be calmed down with quantities of beer. In this case I was suggesting peaceful protection. The thing about agressive behaivour is that it has uncertain outcomes. In the text Set's power is like this - not essentially evil but kind of driven to the point that it stirs everyone up and creates chaos.

Yes, you are right about that. That's at least something I can do on my side, thank you. :)

And it's not that he's particularly attracting demonic energy. On the contrary, he is pissing off powerful human beings who are then targeting him. There is a difference.

There is no difference. Tell yourself that if it justifies the fun of craziness. Pissing off people? pissing off demons. In order to be targeted, one has to make themselves a target... It is all a choice. There are no victims. If one is true to their soul, no spiritual power can touch them no matter who is pissed off. Karma is karma. It is earned. Justify it however you want. Spiritual dysfunction is no different than "human" dysfunction. It's a way to avoid being honest with your own issues. When one is true to themselves, the most powerful "lineage power" is always there to help. And no true spiritual guides will intervene for someone who is in denial... Salt baths, walks in the woods... It means nothing if you don't face the mirror... If one is prepared to face their own issues and ask the divine for the power to own up to themselves, then any ritual will do the job... But it must be followed by regular counseling or the denial will return and so will the demons... The other point I am trying to make is that you attracted him... Right on the heels of the mystery entity sex... Witch...by focusing on him, you are avoiding yourself... Demons are always a reflection of unconscious psychological issues...

I've already given him some suggestions on those, being a witch.

You are not qualified to help in this instance because you are involved with him which makes you too attached. You need someone who is objective...

I have told you exactly what will work. If you choose not to do it. Then, (as I see it) you are having too much fun to change. addiction is addiction... Santi is a good guy, maybe he can help...

Edited by fiveelementtao

:huh: I think I should be insulted? :P

At any rate, I've washed my hands of all that. And he is interested in Santi's help. So he won't be associating with my murky energy anymore. And, BTW, I did give him plenty of warnings about me.

And the reason I'm in his debt is that he indirectly helped me figure out what was going on with my entity, among many other things. Also Hathor gave him the thumbs up.

Oh, also I'm not "involved with him" if by that you mean having sex with him. I'm not sure what you mean by that, actually.

No need for offense. I am a demon fighter and when it comes to demon attacks, I go for the jugular... (translation: I can be very direct sometimes. ) My desire is to help. Feel my energy, you will know I am your friend. All I meant by "involved" was that you are emotionally attached because he is your friend and that makes you attached to the outcome and inneffective against demons.

If he chooses to get Santi's help that is a good sign. I reiterate that it is a good idea to ask your guides to help you see why you attract entities to you whether through someone else or yourself... I am talking from expereince here... there is something within your spirit that wants to be addressed...

Blessings, my friend...

Mike

:huh: I think I should be insulted? :P

At any rate, I've washed my hands of all that. And he is interested in Santi's help. So he won't be associating with my murky energy anymore. And, BTW, I did give him plenty of warnings about me.

And the reason I'm in his debt is that he indirectly helped me figure out what was going on with my entity, among many other things. Also Hathor gave him the thumbs up.

Oh, also I'm not "involved with him" if by that you mean having sex with him. I'm not sure what you mean by that, actually.

:) I felt your energy. Friendly, yes. Need a little more yin! :)

Yes, I am impertinent.

Will stop promiscuously going around feeling men's energy now and concentrate on work. :lol:

I started out psychologizing demons, the way we do in the west, and wound up demonizing psychological problems, the way they do in the east, but then I found (or rather, was shown) some middle ground where, just like fiveelements says, they're the same. I've seen that many a demon is created by the person himself/herself and many a demon is introduced from the outside and is someone else's creation -- there's all kinds. Many traditions of the world have whole classifications of demons -- e.g., in India they have the generic name, balas, and then specify the type of the bala -- jaljogini, pichalpairi, sirkata, bhutna, and so on. Much like you can have an infectious disease or an autoimmune one, a lousy mood that's your very own or a perfectly fine mood spoiled by someone else who, as the Japanese put it, disturbs your wa.

So, Witch, how do you protect yourself in general, not in this specific case but on a regular basis, from people and entities whose energy disturbs your wa? The flip-side of being energy-sensitive is being energy-affected not only when you want to be... communication goes both ways, someone with thick walls around her and with ironclad defenses is neither empathic nor particularly in danger of being affected by any kind of external energy, positive or negative, but in the opposite case, one needs to think protection. Here's a few of the methods I use:

wear protection (I have things like a tiger tooth triple-charged with protective energies by masters of three different traditions, obsidian arrowheads, stuff like that);

install protection (I use a human-sized iron bucket that I don't hesitate to mentally lower over someone's head, whether a person's or an entity's, enclosing his/her/its whole body. If he/she/it behaves I will remove it);

cleanse (after visiting or being in the vicinity of a hospital, a cemetery, a bureacratic institution dealing in human misery like a church, DMV, or a pharmaceutical company's headquarters);

divine (ask the I Ching what's going on and what to do about it),

to name a few. I am, like you, in continuous need of protection (like all people interacting with the other side whether by choice or by destiny) so protection should be continuous, no slacking! :)

I reiterate that it is a good idea to ask your guides to help you see why you attract entities to you whether through someone else or yourself... I am talking from experience here... there is something within your spirit that wants to be addressed...

Blessings, my friend...

Mike

This is good advice I think.

I started out psychologizing demons, the way we do in the west, and wound up demonizing psychological problems, the way they do in the east, but then I found (or rather, was shown) some middle ground where, just like fiveelements says, they're the same. I've seen that many a demon is created by the person himself/herself and many a demon is introduced from the outside and is someone else's creation -- there's all kinds. Many traditions of the world have whole classifications of demons -- e.g., in India they have the generic name, balas, and then specify the type of the bala -- jaljogini, pichalpairi, sirkata, bhutna, and so on. Much like you can have an infectious disease or an autoimmune one, a lousy mood that's your very own or a perfectly fine mood spoiled by someone else who, as the Japanese put it, disturbs your wa.

So, Witch, how do you protect yourself in general, not in this specific case but on a regular basis, from people and entities whose energy disturbs your wa? The flip-side of being energy-sensitive is being energy-affected not only when you want to be... communication goes both ways, someone with thick walls around her and with ironclad defenses is neither empathic nor particularly in danger of being affected by any kind of external energy, positive or negative, but in the opposite case, one needs to think protection. Here's a few of the methods I use:

wear protection (I have things like a tiger tooth triple-charged with protective energies by masters of three different traditions, obsidian arrowheads, stuff like that);

install protection (I use a human-sized iron bucket that I don't hesitate to mentally lower over someone's head, whether a person's or an entity's, enclosing his/her/its whole body. If he/she/it behaves I will remove it);

cleanse (after visiting or being in the vicinity of a hospital, a cemetery, a bureacratic institution dealing in human misery like a church, DMV, or a pharmaceutical company's headquarters);

divine (ask the I Ching what's going on and what to do about it),

to name a few. I am, like you, in continuous need of protection (like all people interacting with the other side whether by choice or by destiny) so protection should be continuous, no slacking! :)

I had no protection. It made riding the subway a pain in the ass.

I have learned in the last few years that my best protection is to be undetectable. I deliberately keep myself completely empty of sexual energy. As soon as it rises to my chest I send it out. I barely have a pulse! :D I also have a mirrored shield. I blend. And of course, I also have my protective entity, that is VERY effective at keeping everything out, unless I specifically let something in.

Also I have, and this sounds very silly, but it's a witch's perogative to be silly, a black feather boa. For bad cases of negative energy where someone has found me and made a connection, I really only used it with my ex-husband, I would make a circle of the boa, hold it above my head, and bring the circle down along my naked body to my feet. I would then take the boa outside and shake it.

Usually I am in no trouble now because I can't be found unless I stupidly reach out and make a connection on my own. That's what I did with Max playfully, and with this man out of altruistic healing motives.

I remain completely hidden in plain view. No one can tell from looking at me what I am. I cultivate being ordinary. :)

Also I should mention I have more advanced protection, that I used when I was scared of Max. I was setting some of that up around my friend to help protect him, and within a day I had the attack.

I had no protection. It made riding the subway a pain in the ass.

I have learned in the last few years that my best protection is to be undetectable. I deliberately keep myself completely empty of sexual energy. As soon as it rises to my chest I send it out. I barely have a pulse! :D I also have a mirrored shield. I blend. And of course, I also have my protective entity, that is VERY effective at keeping everything out, unless I specifically let something in.

Also I have, and this sounds very silly, but it's a witch's perogative to be silly, a black feather boa. For bad cases of negative energy where someone has found me and made a connection, I really only used it with my ex-husband, I would make a circle of the boa, hold it above my head, and bring the circle down along my naked body to my feet. I would then take the boa outside and shake it.

Usually I am in no trouble now because I can't be found unless I stupidly reach out and make a connection on my own. That's what I did with Max playfully, and with this man out of altruistic healing motives.

I remain completely hidden in plain view. No one can tell from looking at me what I am. I cultivate being ordinary. :)

Also I should mention I have more advanced protection, that I used when I was scared of Max. I was setting some of that up around my friend to help protect him, and within a day I had the attack.

Being ordinary and blending in, being invisible -- that's ninja tactics, very good! I use that too.

Advanced protection -- yes, of course. If you're not a slacker like me, who will forget. I need something continuous that I don't have to think, do, maintain, manage in any way. Something ziran. ;)

Funny you should mention protecting yourself from Max -- I never saw this side of him, though god knows I've heard about it here plenty. Just illustrates my point -- power goes both ways, the scalpel can heal or kill. I felt and still feel tremendous protective energy from Max, even though I put the practice on hold quite a long time ago because I had two new (and somewhat conflicting) things to learn last year. There's a story I might tell someday... anyway, don't let me ramble.

The difference was that I went after Max in a playful attack, which was one of the dumber things I've done in my life. :rolleyes: He annoyed me with his 100 days.

Help please! :) I have a friend, someone I met recently. Very nice guy, but his line of work has brought him under attack. I'm pretty sure I can heal him physically, and we've gotten that part started. But I also connected with him to heal him spiritually, and he's got so much bad stuff in him, I've pulled off as much as I can, but it made me physically sick, got a sore throat, etc. Healed myself. And worse is the poison in him--at first I wondered why I was feeling suicidal, then realized and rooted it, grounded it so the bad energy went into the ground. But now it's happening again, even worse. I was sitting here for an hour, literally could not fathom why life was worth living, which is NOT like me. :lol: Then I realized with a start it was happening again, grounded the energy, but I'm feeling absolutely drained. Whatever has its fangs in this guy is stronger than me.

Any pointers? He was clueless about protection magic, I gave him some better stuff to try. But I'm going to have to break my connection with him (I have to think of myself and my kids), and I don't want to leave him hanging.

I know Yoda would recommend Mak Tin Si. Any other ideas?

I would suggest staying away from the guy. You can't save anyone. You have to just save your self. imhu of coarse :)

Janell

Hey Witch..

Haven't read the whole thread (just too darn lazy) lol..

But I've been in almost the same exact situation, while trying to help a friend who had an entity obsessed over her..

But I have to ask, does he practice meditation, magick and witchcraft like you do?

I've performed an exorcism before, but yes it was a dumb thing of me to do without having protection beforehand.

It was my best friend's girlfriend.

For some strange reason a common kind of entity here in the Philippines likes human women, and tries to seduce her and lead her to his dimension when she sleeps.. They have a tendency to go for the rather polite and quiet and lonely type of women. She was slowly losing sanity and the demon was turning her against her lover and family.

With two friends holding her down (she became extra strong for such a small girl) we were able to kick spiritual booty using salt and the bible. No kidding on this one, almost all folk traditions including the Catholic church use salt in their exorcism and protection rituals. Whenever we put salt on her body, in her mouth or hands she would cry and scream like bloody murder. But of course it really wasnt her but the other thing.

Speaking of Catholic exorcism, an acquaintance of yours would probably die before the Church does anything, all of which need the recommendation of the Vatican and all, good luck with that :P

We were exhausted after the whole thing and it happened at night.. The very next night all three of us heard sounds and things that go *bump* in the night. All three of us had surreal nightmares of a something attacking us and much more.. You could say we were cursed. It kept on going on and on until we got together and did a cleansing/protection ritual.

That's usually the problem, once you interfere with an entities work, you end up becoming a target.

You might want to make him a protection charm/amulet? Better if he can make and consecrate one himself. Also, keep incense or something else burning in his place. Smoke clears up the energy field, hence the huge number of folk cleansing remedies involving smoke.

:lol: It's less romantic now that I know the brain processes causing it. :)

But I have to ask, does he practice meditation, magick and witchcraft like you do?

I don't know him all that well, but definitely not magick or witchcraft--I think he does meditation and Buddhist things.

:lol: It's less romantic now that I know the brain processes causing it. :)

Yes, but what causes your brain processes?

According to what I've read, sometimes a traumatic experience can blow out the receptors in one direction on the thingummy connecting the two amygdalas. One amygdala controls the feelings of fear, despair, depression--bad feelings, and the other controls the feelings of bliss and joy. So once the overflow of bad feelings vents into joyous feelings, it happens easier next time. So the feelings of bliss and joy are active at the same time the right hippocampus is active, the right hippocampus controlling the right-brain communication that is done without words. So I'm in that state talking to my right brain. My entity is myself.

Of course the question is, is my right brain receiving outside paranormal or psychic communication? And it sounds like that is your question too. :)

Sign in to follow this