Sign in to follow this  
witch

A friend needs protection

According to what I've read, sometimes a traumatic experience can blow out the receptors in one direction on the thingummy connecting the two amygdalas. One amygdala controls the feelings of fear, despair, depression--bad feelings, and the other controls the feelings of bliss and joy. So once the overflow of bad feelings vents into joyous feelings, it happens easier next time. So the feelings of bliss and joy are active at the same time the right hippocampus is active, the right hippocampus controlling the right-brain communication that is done without words. So I'm in that state talking to my right brain. My entity is myself.

Of course the question is, is my right brain receiving outside paranormal or psychic communication? And it sounds like that is your question too. :)

This is what I find most interesting. Are all these things physical things, with spiritual implications? Or the other way around? Are all of these things inside myself, or are they outside? What is the real mechanism behind phenomena such as this? Is it all just physical? Or extra-dimensional?

Maybe both. :D

Sign in to follow this