joeblast

The Cool Picture Thread

I've seen human's solar bodies but they looked (humorously) a lot like the 'light beings' in that movie Cocoon -- soft-white light vaguely body shaped, kinda lose the detail near the feet (angelics do also).

The light thing in the sky seemed awesome.

I was reminded of these crazy trumpet-like sounds that I once heard recorded, said to be another weather phenomenon.

I can only imagine what ancient man would have thought of this stuff!!

RC

• Like 1

Whats that ?   You say my rates and water charges are going up  ?   ......  

source.gif

;)

• Like 1

Ummmmm .... all the pictures are now gone  ?  

is it just my computer ? 

I went back several pages, and all pics are still visible.

dc41a6cd7f7d731c61fbd90603423384.jpg

• Like 2

ad now they are back !    :unsure:  ... exceot for your one that only shows a thin stip of green at the top . 

some loading issue probably  ?    )The little circle will not stop going round and round  :(  

new computer , new modem ,      .... ripp off  internet company !    .... they just changed to strings of code numbers   :blink:

ad now they are back !    :unsure:  ... exceot for your one that only shows a thin stip of green at the top . 

some loading issue probably  ?    )The little circle will not stop going round and round   :(

new computer , new modem ,      .... ripp off  internet company !    .... they just changed to strings of code numbers   :blink:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/dc/41/a6/dc41a6cd7f7d731c61fbd90603423384.jpg

:lol:

• Like 1

That is just way too cold looking for me.  I got a chill just looking at the picture.

Edited by Marblehead

16832282_580926495446048_915114848699737

Oh wow, does that take me back! 

That could easily be in the Boundary Waters back in my homeland.

There was nothing quite like slowly and quietly gliding along as the Sun came up.... and the wildlife I would encounter along the water, if I just sat still and silent... incredible. 

thanks for that time warp pic mate~!

• Like 5