joeblast

The Cool Picture Thread

i wonder what their inflight conversation was about

The eagle said, "Oh, no, I've got a monkey on my back."

• Like 1

I dont believe it .

If it is true I am going to report Ubereagle to the department of taxi registration. 

• Like 1

That photo reminds me of here, except add a laptop.

Its weird ... I can live out here in my little cabin ...    and talk to you guys on the other  side of the world,   zoom down a valley in Tibet on google maps and check out Egyptian pre-dynastic burial pits ....  while relaxing in a deckchair naked in the sun and have my coffee brewing on the fire next to me :)   .

(Its okay, its winter at the moment - I  am , mostly, clothed ) 

• Like 1

6626480-3x2-940x627.jpg

An artist's impression of Zhenyuanlong suni, dubbed a 'fluffy feathered poodle from hell'.

Scientists have unearthed a spectacularly preserved, nearly complete fossil in north-eastern China of a feathered dinosaur with wings like those of a bird, although they doubt the strange creature could fly.

The researchers said the fast-running meat-eater was about 1.8 metres long and covered with simple hair-like feathers over much of its body, with large, quill-like feathers on its wings and long tail.

It is the largest-known dinosaur with wings and lived about 125 million years ago during the Cretaceous Period.

Considering its mouth full of sharp teeth and its overall oddness, University of Edinburgh palaeontologist Steve Brusatte dubbed the dinosaur, named Zhenyuanlong suni, a "fluffy feathered poodle from hell".

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-17/new-dinosaur-called-fluffy-feathered-poodle-from-hell/6626470

• Like 1

My wheel cover!!!!!

We can sell you some cheap .

Yeah ?  .... I think I have some money in my bag ... hang on a minute ...

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1