Taomeow

The Moscow dragon

:unsure: I would say the one on the end with the long dark hair and it looks like dark velour pants. Not that I'm psychic! :lol: That's an educated guess.

I thought the one directly to the left of the one Smile and xeno thought, in the dark shirt. Totally uneducated unpsychic guess.

This is fun, bums, thanks for guessing! keep guessing... :)

By the way, try to guess someone more mysterious.

In Moscow, I lived at my friend's place (someone who was my best friend and roommate in college) which is located waaaaay far from where the seminar was taking place -- three different subway lines away and a long walk to and from besides that, and the weather was nasty, I'm a Californian shrinking violet not the Siberian husky I used to be by now, and driving in Moscow is the craziest I've seen anywhere in the world and it is one of the most expensive cities in existence so I decided against renting a car -- so, two days of a miserable commute, then on the third day this guy shows up and starts talking to me after the practice and asking where I'm staying and, long story short, it's where he's going to so he offers a ride. And it turns out he doesn't merely live in the same direction or vicinity -- he lives in the same building my friend lives in. So he was giving me door-to-door rides that were zero trouble for him for the rest of the seminar.

Now then. The number of participants at the seminar was 45. The population of Moscow is 14 million. What are the odds that two random people from the seminar, one of them a resident of another country, will wind up living in the same house by sheer chance?..

and the weather was nasty, I'm a Californian shrinking violet not the Siberian husky I used to be by now....
hahha, you are like my friend that lives in Hawaii and now visiting NYC. I'm getting tired of making fun of him already. :D

First row, last on the right.

She is quite intense and mysterious, my second guess by a small margin. I am surprised more people haven't guessed her.

Taomeow. Are you going to put a deadline on the game or do I just need to come back ever so often?

post-16665-1259707231_thumb.jpgOne of them says Lingbao Bifa if that helps you any ? I got the info & picture from the following site. The beautiful photo is from the Second Moscow Seminar :D

http://dao.tjq.ru/04.html

I used to think you would look chinese but ..I believe you are the beautiful well behaved lady in the front row sitting relaxed with your knees bent and arms folded around knees, wearing light colored jeans, tshirt and and an open shirt...?

Johnny Tight Lips ain't sayin' nothin'! :)

Oh man come on, you've got to spill the beans! :(

:lol:

my first guess was the woman on the far right, sitting on the floor. my eyes were drawn to her as soon as i opened the picture.

after reading your post about the man that gave you rides, and after reading other people's guesses, i still think it is her.

but, if not... my close second guess is the third person from the left, the shorter woman, on the top row.

we should start a "find the tao bum" thread haha

this is a fun game. i do hope you give us the answer!!

and its making me wonder what other bums would think i look like.. hmm... B)

Thanks for counting the votes -- but you left out Dareback's entry ("the one who looks like a cat") :)

Well well Taomeow Tightlips, I think you just gave away that "the one who looks like a cat" was in fact the correct answer.

:P

The back row, under the 2 of 2009, and the driver is the big guy next to you because WLP wanted to make a chauffeur that could handle any trouble. But my second guess is the second row left end.

Edited by de_paradise