enouch

Tenaga Dalamm Breathing Techniques?

Excellent! It reminds me of tridaya and Master Lukman's system. My understanding is that the headmasters of Kalimasada only teach up to a certain level and keep the rest for the family. Also they can knock over objects at a distance and ignite objects at the highest level. I wonder if anyone[taobum] has the cnn special which featured kalimisada against an unruly population.

Oh there was no CNN special as far as I know... BUT, there was the unruly population incident. With regards to our Master here in Pemusatan Kalimasada teaching to a certain level. That's not true, he teaches everything as long as you are patient enough, dedicated and "Qualified". (Although I must say that there are also some hidden politics going on with other kalimasada schools.) What I can share is only what I know and from how our school teaches it.

Here is what I've learned from my teacher after the training when we hang-out a bit and do small-talks... The highest level is Package 4 w/c is water package water manipulation and in 35years when Pemusatan kalimasada gone public only 3 persons reached this level.. But he told me there is still a level higher than that.

laters!

Regards,

SY

Edited by SirYuri
  • Like 1

Excellent! It reminds me of tridaya and Master Lukman's system. My understanding is that the headmasters of Kalimisada only teach up to a certain level and keep the rest for the family. Also they can knock over objects at a distance and ignite objects at the highest level. I wonder if anyone[taobum] has the cnn special which featured kalimisada against an unruly population.

I have a student that has trained with them in Java. Its a very good system. Please do not try to do retentions with out proper guidance or with out someone( who can ) open your centers more so you can handle more energy & retentions etc.

I learned similar things from Pak M. Again Its amazing things but 1) do not force. 2) Best to wait for a good teacher to aid you.

Peace

S

hey guys the breathing is as follows. You can count if you want, that's how I do it when I was starting. Of course we breathe from the diaphragm ok?

Sit, cross your legs. Lotus or not as long as it is crossed. close your fist thumbs inside.

Inhale (through your nose), Hold and press your navel and perineum (Takan). Exhale (through your nose)... do it 11 cycles.

What I do our should I say what we do is we hold it for as long as we can. And while holding we chant the mantra- "there is only one true god".

-----------------------------------------------------------

Some commentaries.

Kalimasada has a lot of meaning in Indonesia. Kali is a goddess of death but She brings the death of the ego as the illusory self-centered view of reality. And in the practice Kalimasada is the weapon of kali. Now, I don't want to sound like a history teacher you can just google it for more info.

With regards to the breathing. As my teacher taught me (KALIMASADA) KALI- means 5, MASADA means breathing (duduk-nafas). W/c means in this practice to achieve optimum health and well-being the breathing (duduk-nafas) must be done 5 times a day (if possible).

I myself do it 5 times a day it just takes 5-10mins. Even on a busy day. One in the morning, after break-fast, after lunch, mid-afternoon break, and before I sleep. You can do it once a day twice or thrice. Its up to you. We all have our own preference. But for people who are sick 5 times a day is a must. More times you do it, more energy you cultivate the faster you heal. Kalimasada is really for healing and passive self-defense.

-------------------------------------------------

The crossing of legs and closing of fist with the thumbs inside is a technique to contain the energy and not to let it leak-out. The breathing heats up the body.

In our practice we do (duduk-nafas) at the start to heat up body for preparation for the exercise and another at the end for cooling down of the body.

The (Takan) holding and pressing is what creates the energy. We also do takan during our movements (jurus) to clean, balance, energize the chakras.

----------------------------------------------------

With the use of the takan it wards-off negativity. I always use it in meetings and talking to people for them to remain a positive vibe. With takan you will be able to flow energy faster than just visualizing it. The takan expands your aura and makes it dense.

-----------------------------------------------------

The breath work is the foundation. It is everything.

--------------------------------------------------

P.S. I don't know, If I've posted everything about it just shoot up questions.

Regards,

SY

Thank u so much!

BLESSINGS!!!

Edited by MBZ

hey guys the breathing is as follows. You can count if you want, that's how I do it when I was starting. Of course we breathe from the diaphragm ok?

Sit, cross your legs. Lotus or not as long as it is crossed. close your fist thumbs inside.

Inhale (through your nose), Hold and press your navel and perineum (Takan). Exhale (through your nose)... do it 11 cycles.

What I do our should I say what we do is we hold it for as long as we can. And while holding we chant the mantra- "there is only one true god".

-----------------------------------------------------------

Some commentaries.

Kalimasada has a lot of meaning in Indonesia. Kali is a goddess of death but She brings the death of the ego as the illusory self-centered view of reality. And in the practice Kalimasada is the weapon of kali. Now, I don't want to sound like a history teacher you can just google it for more info.

With regards to the breathing. As my teacher taught me (KALIMASADA) KALI- means 5, MASADA means breathing (duduk-nafas). W/c means in this practice to achieve optimum health and well-being the breathing (duduk-nafas) must be done 5 times a day (if possible).

I myself do it 5 times a day it just takes 5-10mins. Even on a busy day. One in the morning, after break-fast, after lunch, mid-afternoon break, and before I sleep. You can do it once a day twice or thrice. Its up to you. We all have our own preference. But for people who are sick 5 times a day is a must. More times you do it, more energy you cultivate the faster you heal. Kalimasada is really for healing and passive self-defense.

-------------------------------------------------

The crossing of legs and closing of fist with the thumbs inside is a technique to contain the energy and not to let it leak-out. The breathing heats up the body.

In our practice we do (duduk-nafas) at the start to heat up body for preparation for the exercise and another at the end for cooling down of the body.

The (Takan) holding and pressing is what creates the energy. We also do takan during our movements (jurus) to clean, balance, energize the chakras.

----------------------------------------------------

With the use of the takan it wards-off negativity. I always use it in meetings and talking to people for them to remain a positive vibe. With takan you will be able to flow energy faster than just visualizing it. The takan expands your aura and makes it dense.

-----------------------------------------------------

The breath work is the foundation. It is everything.

--------------------------------------------------

P.S. I don't know, If I've posted everything about it just shoot up questions.

Regards,

SY

Thank u so much!

BLESSINGS!!!

SirYuri,

thank you very much for the information. I have a couple of questions...

What exactly is "takan"? How do you hold and press your navel and perineum?

and

How do you use takan when you perform the jurus?

Thanx!!

SirYuri,

thank you very much for the information. I have a couple of questions...

What exactly is "takan"? How do you hold and press your navel and perineum?

and

How do you use takan when you perform the jurus?

Thanx!!

Oh, how do you press and hold? hmmm... well, this is kinda hard to answer actually... I could describe it this way. It's somewhat similar to taking a sh*t BUT preventing the sh*t to come out while contracting your abdominal muscles hehehe... I do apologize for the way I described it but that is the closest thing that enters my mind whenever someone asks me what is takan. :lol:

The takan when performing the jurus reminds me of lifting weights. Remember the feeling of taking in air(inhale) then holding it and while holding it you slowly lift the weights? That's how its done. We hold our breath for more or less 40-60 seconds while we are moving, doing takan and chanting the mantra.

The mantra tickles the 6th sense and anchors your mind to god and helps your mind not to wonder and stay in alpha or a deep meditative trance like state. I used to do counting because, I'm not really comfortable using the mantra(religious reasons). But as I go along I gave it a try and compared my results, I started to realized and feel the difference. The energy I feel during counting and chanting the mantra is very different, I don't know if its just a "placebo effect" but I feel much better chanting the mantra, (I can only speak for my experience here) you can try it out. There is a saying that "where you attention is, there you are and that you become." also "you attract what you think about" That's why I think its better to keep our attention focus on god w/c is the source of all positivity instead of just some random numbers.

Thanks for sharing! But this looks pretty much like one of the Pranayama exercises I learnt during Iyengar yoga course. What is special or secretive about this?

If I'm not mistaken I also tried some pranayama exercises, I've never experienced closing my fist back then. (do correct me if I'm wrong)

From my experience, when there are angry or irritated people in the room I'm in. What I do is do my duduk nafas and there always seems to happen. There is a sudden shift in their mood. I love doing this inside the board room, gatherings or any occasion that requires it. Oh yeah, whenever I go inside a establishment or a police hails me on the side of the road, I do my takan and they seem to not see any negative and remain calm and relaxed.

My friend who is also practicing with me he uses his skills whenever he has an Irate caller in his work in the call center, he told me that his team always wonders how he can calm his irate clients. He just does his takan and the irate caller becomes relaxed again. He hasn't had any bad monthly reviews after he got into the practice. Its running on 8months already. His supervisor said nobody in their company who is a newbie ever that had a record that long a good reviews. Coincidence? I don't think so! Try it out if it works with you.

Also whenever we do our passive self defense, I just do my takan and the person "who has a negative intention" gets knocked down, thrown-off balanced, gets a headaches or feels body pains. Different sensation for different attackers. The greater the anger the greater the pain. I've tried to experiment it with some of my friends. If a person does not have a negative intention he will be able to reach you or grab you physically, BUT if that same person has a negative intention he won't be able to reach you one or two of the above things will happen to the attacker.

I must say that it also depends how much energy you produce during the practice as to how strong your so called "Wall of defense" is, the breathing is just the foundation the jurus is what makes each and every chakra strong. The stronger your energy the stronger your defense is.

Regards,

SY

Edited by SirYuri
  • Like 1

Oh, how do you press and hold? hmmm... well, this is kinda hard to answer actually... I could describe it this way. It's somewhat similar to taking a sh*t BUT preventing the sh*t to come out while contracting your abdominal muscles hehehe... I do apologize for the way I described it but that is the closest thing that enters my mind whenever someone asks me what is takan. :lol:

The takan when performing the jurus reminds me of lifting weights. Remember the feeling of taking in air(inhale) then holding it and while holding it you slowly lift the weights? That's how its done. We hold our breath for more or less 40-60 seconds while we are moving, doing takan and chanting the mantra.

The mantra tickles the 6th sense and anchors your mind to god and helps your mind not to wonder and stay in alpha or a deep meditative trance like state. I used to do counting because, I'm not really comfortable using the mantra(religious reasons). But as I go along I gave it a try and compared my results, I started to realized and feel the difference. The energy I feel during counting and chanting the mantra is very different, I don't know if its just a "placebo effect" but I feel much better chanting the mantra, (I can only speak for my experience here) you can try it out. There is a saying that "where you attention is, there you are and that you become." also "you attract what you think about" That's why I think its better to keep our attention focus on god w/c is the source of all positivity instead of just some random numbers.

If I'm not mistaken I also tried some pranayama exercises, I've never experienced closing my fist back then. (do correct me if I'm wrong)

From my experience, when there are angry or irritated people in the room I'm in. What I do is do my duduk nafas and there always seems to happen. There is a sudden shift in their mood. I love doing this inside the board room, gatherings or any occasion that requires it. Oh yeah, whenever I go inside a establishment or a police hails me on the side of the road, I do my takan and they seem to not see any negative and remain calm and relaxed.

My friend who is also practicing with me he uses his skills whenever he has an Irate caller in his work in the call center, he told me that his team always wonders how he can calm his irate clients. He just does his takan and the irate caller becomes relaxed again. He hasn't had any bad monthly reviews after he got into the practice. Its running on 8months already. His supervisor said nobody in their company who is a newbie ever that had a record that long a good reviews. Coincidence? I don't think so! Try it out if it works with you.

Also whenever we do our passive self defense, I just do my takan and the person "who has a negative intention" gets knocked down, thrown-off balanced, gets a headaches or feels body pains. Different sensation for different attackers. The greater the anger the greater the pain. I've tried to experiment it with some of my friends. If a person does not have a negative intention he will be able to reach you or grab you physically, BUT if that same person has a negative intention he won't be able to reach you one or two of the above things will happen to the attacker.

I must say that it also depends how much energy you produce during the practice as to how strong your so called "Wall of defense" is, the breathing is just the foundation the jurus is what makes each and every chakra strong. The stronger your energy the stronger your defense is.

Regards,

SY

Thumbs in hand is a old chinese mudra as well''it gathers the chi'' Did you find yourself full of energy after practicing the first time? I couldn't sleep at first[with tridaya] and my central channell felt aflame.

Thumbs in hand is a old chinese mudra as well''it gathers the chi'' Did you find yourself full of energy after practicing the first time? I couldn't sleep at first[with tridaya] and my central channell felt aflame.

hahaha... yeah, I did! I remember the fist time my spine was kinda aching and light electric current emanates from my spine and hands and I was not able to sleep for a couple of hours hahaha...

I recall a funny story my friend and I we always meet every week and kinda "show-off" as to how much energy we can gather during the entire week. We tried to practice everyday. The only problem was, the reaction to him was different. He was unable to sleep for 3 straight days! But the thing is he was not sleepy at all. He told me he was so pissed because, his body is used to sleeping at a certain time and when he was not able to sleep, he was not able to do anything! He told me he just read and read and re-read every book he has juts to kill time. After that he minimize his practice to 3times a week. Talk about too much energy !LOL!

Regards,

SY

hahaha... yeah, I did! I remember the fist time my spine was kinda aching and light electric current emanates from my spine and hands and I was not able to sleep for a couple of hours hahaha...

I recall a funny story my friend and I we always meet every week and kinda "show-off" as to how much energy we can gather during the entire week. We tried to practice everyday. The only problem was, the reaction to him was different. He was unable to sleep for 3 straight days! But the thing is he was not sleepy at all. He told me he was so pissed because, his body is used to sleeping at a certain time and when he was not able to sleep, he was not able to do anything! He told me he just read and read and re-read every book he has juts to kill time. After that he minimize his practice to 3times a week. Talk about too much energy !LOL!

Regards,

SY

Rofl Thats really funny.

Heck I only have something under a magnifying glass compared to that and I find it hard to deal with!

Hey SirYri, I was wondering if the length of the inhale or exhale was important and if the outbreath was held? Thanks so much for sharing this info and your experiences with us!

BLESSINGS!!!

Hey SirYri, I was wondering if the length of the inhale or exhale was important and if the outbreath was held? Thanks so much for sharing this info and your experiences with us!

BLESSINGS!!!

Hm just my perspective. For the most part it should'nt matter "much" if a few breaths are off but often keep the exhale longer or inhale longer for different benefits.

For this meditation exhale longer may be a key part.. Being it builds "Guardian qi" and is called skin breathing.

• Like 1

Hm just my perspective. For the most part it should'nt matter "much" if a few breaths are off but often keep the exhale longer or inhale longer for different benefits.

For this meditation exhale longer may be a key part.. Being it builds "Guardian qi" and is called skin breathing.

That could be but the reason I ask is because if I remember right the triangle breathing had an exact formula to the time of the three stages of the breath and I've read elsewhere that some of the Indonesian practices included a timed outbreath too. I know these things can be hazardous if done incorrectly so I just wanna be sure...thanks

BLESSINGS!!!

BLESSINGS!!!

We don't put too much emphasis on the exhalation actually... the emphasis is on the holding and how long can you hold it. Although, exhalation is used in the higher levels for energy projection. But the key is really on the holding.

We always challenge each other in our practice who can hold longer and contract the abs tighter than the rest. Because, longer hold and tighter takan builds up more energy.

Even the promotion to the next level the Takan is what the master is really after. The quality of the takan will determine as to how much energy you can develop and a good takan is a pre-requisite to the next levels.

Strong takan= strong Energy.

Regards,

SY

Edited by SirYuri
  • Like 1

I am not buyer,but realy interested in spiritual dimension of Tenaga Dalam(Tridaya) and Ilmu Khodam.I am not Martial Arts man.

Ormus

Edited by Ormus

On 04/01/2017 at 7:13 PM, Ormus said:

Is there someone in Europe who teach authentic Tenaga Dalam(Tridaya)?

Ormus

I'm not sure about that. I'm from the Philippines and I speak English most instructors in Indonesia have limited English speaking skills. 

I'm willing to teach.

On 04/01/2017 at 8:29 PM, SeekerOfHealing said:

Tenga Dalam is most corrupted systems, similar to many hindu/buddhist or japan tantras where monk will sell you anything but it will not work anyway.

SeekerOfHealing,

Sorry brother I have to disagree. Tenaga Dalam has helped me heal my auto-immune disease thru daily practice..

and because of this I have also developed my own healing abilities and has helped a number of people with their sickness ranging from cancer, stroke and a number of others..

With Tenaga Dalam I have also developed abilities such as using a bulb to break a tile or making my body invulnerable to fire or attacks.

i could throw people away or from a distance if they have negative intention just by mere thought of projection of energy.

But in all systems and art there is always some bit of corruption but never blame the art blame the people.

Also maybe because in indonesia most teachers can't speak in English and the instruction are mostly direct.  And most teachings are kept as a family secret either you are family or somebody has to be invite you in. And in the internet there is not much info you can google.

I'm just fortunate that somehow I am really patient in understanding the teaching and been documenting everything.

On 05/01/2017 at 7:49 AM, Ormus said:

I am not buyer,but realy interested in spiritual dimension of Tenaga Dalam(Tridaya) and Ilmu Khodam.I am not Martial Arts man.

Ormus

Ormus, I can point you to the right direction.