enouch

Tenaga Dalamm Breathing Techniques?

Listen,

None of us are born without some context. In that sense, the context is your teacher. However, you don't have to seek out this context -- you can't help but to have it! The context is always within you, always available. You don't need to seek it far abroad!

Your mother and your father are internal to you, not external -- this is a special point of view. This special point of view is for training purposes. It's meant to stretch the mind, but it is not the ultimate truth. It is a useful relative truth that has the capacity to broaden your perception if you entertain it for a while.

Let's play a game. I will invent a term. Let's call it "bromanga dolamango". I will then start teaching people this "bromanga dolamango." Since I have invented it, since I am giving birth to this term, I get to define what it means. Then I teach this to others. This is called "lineage". The power to guard this definition is then inherited by this lineage. So then people inside my lineage can claim to know what "bromanga dolamango" is, and rightly so, because I'm the one who invented it, and I made it up, and I passed it on, so pretty much by definition and due to no special achievement or merit or even good karma, my lineage has the power to make a claim "we know what 'bromanga dolamango' is, and if you want to know what it is, you must get a special permission from us and an initiation as well". Now if you manage to paint this "bromanga dolamango" as something very cool, awesome, useful, and in a word, desirable, this gives your lineage social power over others, at least over those who greedily lust after this kind of power. It's like a worm on a hook. And it catches stupid fish that swims there that believes this 'bromanga dolamango' will save it, or make its penis get 2x as big, or give you the power of the Lord, or whatnot. Thus you become a slave to the lineage.

Now... Let's step back. Maybe 'bromanga dolamango' is even somewhat useful. But the fact remains that someone at some point, someone like me, has simply made this shit up. And yes, I can claim that God revealed it to me and move all the authorship to God, in order to bolster my claim. That's easy enough to do, especially considering I actually do have a very intimate connection with God, I wouldn't even be lying 100%. But I would still be lying. Why? Because the implied lie is that I have a connection to God and you don't. I am special. I have the right to invent my 'bromanga dolamango' and you don't have that right. I can start a lineage, and you cannot. I am better than you. And you must take it on faith that I am better than you. You have to believe this. If I am long dead, and all that remains is my lineage, then it's easy for you to think that I am better than you. Why? Because even if lineage members are pretty ordinary, they can always tell you legendary stories of my past exploits and how great I was, and since I am dead, and there is no way to verify any of it, you can be left with a glowy and wondrous feeling about me as the progenitor or as the first (after God) inheritor of the 'bromanga dolamango' technique/method.

I ACTUALY AGREE WITH THIS FOR THE MOST PART. HOWEVER SOME SUCH TECHNIQUES ARE VERY DANGEROUS AND DIFFICULT TO DO RIGHT AND SOME OF THEM HAVE A LOT OF REQUIRED PRERQUISITES TO BE DONE SAFELY OR WITH ANY SUCCESS AT ALL. PICK UP A BOOK OF MANTAK CHIAS GREATER KAN AND LI AND START DOING IT FROM THE BOOK WITHOUT HAVING DONE MUCH MEDITATION OF ANY SORT UPFRONT. IF YOU GET ANYWHERE WITH IT AT ALL YOU WILL FUCK YOURSELF UP.

TEACHINGS ARE GIVEN REALY QUICKLY TO YOU IN KAP. YOU ACTUALY LEARN SO MUCH SO FAST THAT YOU ALMOST DONT HAVE TIME TO DIGEST IT ALL. AND THEY TEACH YOU HIGH LEVEL STUFF FAST. TUMMO IS TAUGHT IN KAP ONE EVEN IF YOU AHVENT EVEN GONE TO A YOGACLASS AT YOUR REGULAR GYM BEFORE. COMPARE THAT TO HOW LONG YOU HAVE TO WAT FOR TUMMO IN SOME LINEAGES. THEY ALSO TEACH YOU TO RAISE YOUR KUNDALINI AS FAST AS THEY POSSIBLY CAN WHILE KEEPING YOU SAFE AND BALANCED. THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF KAP.

So you see where the hidden lie is? Perhaps the technique is useful, but the implied statement that you cannot come up with your own useful technique is a form of disempowerment and it's not only wrong -- it is harmful, and people who do this all go to hell in due time. It's no problem to share some sacred technique and wisdom as long as you don't imply by it that you are special and that you are the sole source of such wisdom. If you imply that you are, you are judged to be guilty, and there will be hell for you. I say this as God. I have judged all of you -- making claims of exclusivity -- guilty -- and I am removing all of you from my sight. Adios amigos who make claims of exclusivity.

HERE YOU GET JUST PLAIN SILLY AND DELUSIONAL. I WAS GOING TO ASK YOU TO PUT IN A GOOD WORD FOR ME WITH GOD SINCE YOU SAID YOU WERE SO CLOSE WITH HIM EARLIER IN THE POST BUT HERE YOU ACTUALY IN OUR OWN WORDS JUDGE PEOPLE AS GOD. WOW!!!! I SUGGEST DROPPING ALL SPIRITUAL STUFF AND GETTING SOME REGULAR KOGNITIVE THERAPY

HOWEVER SOME SUCH TECHNIQUES ARE VERY DANGEROUS AND DIFFICULT TO DO RIGHT AND SOME OF THEM HAVE A LOT OF REQUIRED PRERQUISITES TO BE DONE SAFELY OR WITH ANY SUCCESS AT ALL. PICK UP A BOOK OF MANTAK CHIAS GREATER KAN AND LI AND START DOING IT FROM THE BOOK WITHOUT HAVING DONE MUCH MEDITATION OF ANY SORT UPFRONT. IF YOU GET ANYWHERE WITH IT AT ALL YOU WILL FUCK YOURSELF UP.

That's true. High risk but possibly also high reward. Just like gaming at the high-stakes tables at Vegas. But who knows...by doing so you just may also discover a path no one else has opened before.

TEACHINGS ARE GIVEN REALY QUICKLY TO YOU IN KAP. YOU ACTUALY LEARN SO MUCH SO FAST THAT YOU ALMOST DONT HAVE TIME TO DIGEST IT ALL. AND THEY TEACH YOU HIGH LEVEL STUFF FAST. TUMMO IS TAUGHT IN KAP ONE EVEN IF YOU AHVENT EVEN GONE TO A YOGACLASS AT YOUR REGULAR GYM BEFORE. COMPARE THAT TO HOW LONG YOU HAVE TO WAT FOR TUMMO IN SOME LINEAGES. THEY ALSO TEACH YOU TO RAISE YOUR KUNDALINI AS FAST AS THEY POSSIBLY CAN WHILE KEEPING YOU SAFE AND BALANCED. THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF KAP.

:blink:

They teach Tummo in KAP 1?

Wait a minute! I thought Tummo and Kan and Li were the exact same thing - just different names.

Edited by SereneBlue

You are refering to aquired knowledge - not awareness. Nobody taught us HOW to see the color red. Nobody teaches us to HOW to feel the weight of an object... because these are distinctions found in awareness - not acquired knowledge. We are taught what the color red is called and how to spell it and speak it.... Teaching others HOW to aquired more awareness is problematic when at the end of the day the only way to aquire more awareness is to be more aware. When you figure that one out then all of the practices learned from teachers of great lineages and all of the stife and struggle we go through to learn what they have to offer - to "get it" seems like a big divine joke - because it is and always was (literally) right infront of your face the entire time.

Teachers are useful - passing over authority of our own awareness ("what you are expereincing is this...") is not and will run you through circles and waste your time. Proper teachers will convey, as best as can be done, HOW they aquired more awareness WITHOUT taking authority over the students awareness and experience. In that they are not teachers as much as they are techinical guides. Transmissions, permissions are nonsense, period. It is a means to give the ego an excuse or reason to open up to experiences it can not conceive of (of which the teacher represents) and gives the teacher a position to be able to guide and massage the student's expereince to a particular outcome. In other words it gives the little "I" a reason to trust - which gives the teacher a means to persuade to an end. Anything beyond this is belief system - an anchor to gather up intention.

Again the knowledge gained is from observation through awareness which is then unravelled into an explaination which can be conveyed accurately to others. In the case of science - this explaination is considered correct if it can be recreated consistently. AWARENESS is the key to the knowledge. Having permission to practice a technique or not will have no effect on the outcome if the practice is sound. If transmission and permission are nessesary for the outcome then the outcome is dependant on the suggestions of teachers and the suggestibility of the student. The more dedicated, loyal and unquestioning the student is the more suggestible the student will be - thus more result. This is setting out to learn a belief system then experience the belief system directly - has nothing to do with truth, awareness, nature... however, by applying great and consistent effort "to achieve" inevidably the person will bump into limitations of thier own awareness and thus through consistent and great effort will learn a thing or two about mind and awareness... but at the end of the day was it the teacher, the teachings, the transmission, the persmission or the students great effort and intention to aquire more awareness which produced the result? Lineages have a psychological impact, nothing more. And that impact is a double edged sword - can help and can hinder.

Everything you just said is a belief system! Awareness? There was a girl[ I forget her name] but she wasn't allowed to socialize with others or attend school.Needless to say she became stunted in her development.Scientist[educators,psychologist] saw this as an opportunity for a interesting experiement:Can she assimilate knowledge even though she's developmentally behind? Turns out no nothing could be absorbed beyond basic grunts and hand signals.The critical periods had been missed.Nurture or nature anyone? Awareness needs context[environment] or it becomes trapped itself,you see awareness expands to fill the space provided for it.DEEP!

To say transmissions are nonsense is akin to an atheist saying there is no God! It is an exclusive truth claim,one would need an ehaustive knowledge of reality to definitely say for certain.Originally this discussion was about proper knowledge and advancing to the higher levels like the masters.It is amazing all the people of accomplishment have had instructors...sad but true.The more dedicated the student to an honourable teacher the more worthy he is of the teachings and the master's respect.

Teachers are useful - passing over authority of our own awareness ("what you are expereincing is this...") is not and will run you through circles and waste your time

Not true! what if the master is teaching you remote viewing or about other planes of exsistence? Assuming these realities have a measure of objective basis proper counsel is key.See, all this goes to how deep the rabbit hole goes,sure if one is just talking about a zen approach to life,then awareness is king.But if one is dealing with multiple layers of reality..a multi-pronged appraoch is required.I guess I agree with swami Rama who said ''awareness training will only get you so far,I am aware that I am aware,that I am aware,leads into a circle.''But if you cultivate the I [eternal self perhaps?] and strong willpower/decision making for your development-infinite achievement is possible.Some esoteric sects call the will the essence of GOD in man.

That's true. High risk but possibly also high reward. Just like gaming at the high-stakes tables at Vegas. But who knows...by doing so you just may also discover a path no one else has opened before.

:blink:

They teach Tummo in KAP 1?

Wait a minute! I thought Tummo and Kan and Li were the exact same thing - just different names.

Hmm....I wouldnt say its the same thing. its a different process. One is one formula (Taoist) one is another (Tibetan/Tantric, Native Shamanism, Sufi/Tenaga Batin).

I teach Tummo 3 "levels" or "ideas" of it in KAP 1.

Then its kind of always there in K2 & PSD.

Tao does a good job of teaching the Taoist way.

Glenn when he taught us taught is Tummo we did it more "Tibetan" & "Shaman" way.

I have learned a few different methods

TIBETAN:

1) bonpo

2)nyingma

3)Kagyu

4)Hindu Hatha Yoga /Pranayam

5)Sufi/Tenaga Batin/indonesian

6) Native South American, & North American.

7) Taoist

My method is a combination of what works.

for both inner heat & also Arousing Shakti & Enlightenment/purification/Healing.

The real way is when you do nothing and the heat arises on its own. Takes a bit of time but some of my students get there pretty quick.

The Kan & Li formula Tao is using works more with "Steam" its "safer" but once you have channels clear & Widdened the Tummo is safe aswell. although it is GREAT and can heat you up its different.

There are ways to COOL pretty quick if need be. I operate a bit different. Some resonate with it some don't and its ok. Either way who ever you train with you will get top notch stuff.

Tao teaches his way and that is a GOOD thing. Glenn wanted us both to teach "our" way. He brings out the Taoist side of Glenn's expression better. Although Tao is a great Tantric at heart he is better at the Taoist stuff than I am for sure. Infact one of our Lamas said he was the incarnation of the Mahasiddhi Yogi that brought Taoism its treasures & Methods from Bonpo ancient kingdom.

So if you are Tao's student, do as Tao does. if there is something i do different and you want to learn it contact him first. he will let you know if your energy body can handle it.

Love

Santiago

To say transmissions are nonsense is akin to an atheist saying there is no God! It is an exclusive truth claim,one would need an ehaustive knowledge of reality to definitely say for certain.Originally this discussion was about proper knowledge and advancing to the higher levels like the masters.It is amazing all the people of accomplishment have had instructors...sad but true.The more dedicated the student to an honourable teacher the more worthy he is of the teachings and the master's respect.

Teachers are useful - passing over authority of our own awareness ("what you are expereincing is this...") is not and will run you through circles and waste your time

Not true! what if the master is teaching you remote viewing or about other planes of exsistence? Assuming these realities have a measure of objective basis proper counsel is key.See, all this goes to how deep the rabbit hole goes,sure if one is just talking about a zen approach to life,then awareness is king.But if one is dealing with multiple layers of reality..a multi-pronged appraoch is required.I guess I agree with swami Rama who said ''awareness training will only get you so far,I am aware that I am aware,that I am aware,leads into a circle.''But if you cultivate the I [eternal self perhaps?] and strong willpower/decision making for your development-infinite achievement is possible.Some esoteric sects call the will the essence of GOD in man.

Thank God for all my teachers!

And yes TRANSMISSION makes it all possible.

Love

s

• Like 1

Hm. This opens up alot..Appearently I already do the "Triangle breathing" you mentioned thats practiced in Tenaga dalam. Also I found out a bit ago I have family roots in sufism.. Oh let me also say the Triangle breathing is just a different name where I learned it from - Some of the dangers of it are seizures/convulsions.. When or if that happens, just stay,keep your eyes closed, and breath..

Its supposedly very beneficial.. hope my info was useful

There's more than just awareness to learn? SWEET! Sometimes I am so happy to be wrong. :D

Hmm....I wouldnt say its the same thing. its a different process. One is one formula (Taoist) one is another (Tibetan/Tantric, Native Shamanism, Sufi/Tenaga Batin).

I teach Tummo 3 "levels" or "ideas" of it in KAP 1.

Then its kind of always there in K2 & PSD.

Tao does a good job of teaching the Taoist way.

Glenn when he taught us taught is Tummo we did it more "Tibetan" & "Shaman" way.

I have learned a few different methods

TIBETAN:

1) bonpo

2)nyingma

3)Kagyu

4)Hindu Hatha Yoga /Pranayam

5)Sufi/Tenaga Batin/indonesian

6) Native South American, & North American.

7) Taoist

My method is a combination of what works.

for both inner heat & also Arousing Shakti & Enlightenment/purification/Healing.

The real way is when you do nothing and the heat arises on its own. Takes a bit of time but some of my students get there pretty quick.

The Kan & Li formula Tao is using works more with "Steam" its "safer" but once you have channels clear & Widdened the Tummo is safe aswell. although it is GREAT and can heat you up its different.

There are ways to COOL pretty quick if need be. I operate a bit different. Some resonate with it some don't and its ok. Either way who ever you train with you will get top notch stuff.

Tao teaches his way and that is a GOOD thing. Glenn wanted us both to teach "our" way. He brings out the Taoist side of Glenn's expression better. Although Tao is a great Tantric at heart he is better at the Taoist stuff than I am for sure. Infact one of our Lamas said he was the incarnation of the Mahasiddhi Yogi that brought Taoism its treasures & Methods from Bonpo ancient kingdom.

So if you are Tao's student, do as Tao does. if there is something i do different and you want to learn it contact him first. he will let you know if your energy body can handle it.

Love

Santiago

Thank God for all my teachers!

And yes TRANSMISSION makes it all possible.

Love

s

Maybe Serenblue would benefit from attempting your way as your style brings more heat and she is very cold al the time?

Maybe Serenblue would benefit from attempting your way as your style brings more heat and she is very cold al the time?

Thank you Markern for your kindness. :)

I do plan to ask Tao what he thinks. If Tao says it's ok then yes, I would like to learn Santi's version of Tummo for that very reason.

As far as danger goes, saying that something is dangerous is not a reason to demand supervision. Instead a person can be taught how to sense danger before it manifests -- this leads the person toward self-reliance. Understand the nature of danger and you'll be as safe as you can be in this ever-changing world.

Besides attention you have structure and intent. If you have mastered attention, structure and intent fall into your domain naturally and you don't need to learn them separately, although you can talk about them separately.

Listen,

None of us are born without some context. In that sense, the context is your teacher. However, you don't have to seek out this context -- you can't help but to have it! The context is always within you, always available. You don't need to seek it far abroad!

Your mother and your father are internal to you, not external -- this is a special point of view. This special point of view is for training purposes. It's meant to stretch the mind, but it is not the ultimate truth. It is a useful relative truth that has the capacity to broaden your perception if you entertain it for a while.

Let's play a game. I will invent a term. Let's call it "bromanga dolamango". I will then start teaching people this "bromanga dolamango." Since I have invented it, since I am giving birth to this term, I get to define what it means. Then I teach this to others. This is called "lineage". The power to guard this definition is then inherited by this lineage. So then people inside my lineage can claim to know what "bromanga dolamango" is, and rightly so, because I'm the one who invented it, and I made it up, and I passed it on, so pretty much by definition and due to no special achievement or merit or even good karma, my lineage has the power to make a claim "we know what 'bromanga dolamango' is, and if you want to know what it is, you must get a special permission from us and an initiation as well". Now if you manage to paint this "bromanga dolamango" as something very cool, awesome, useful, and in a word, desirable, this gives your lineage social power over others, at least over those who greedily lust after this kind of power. It's like a worm on a hook. And it catches stupid fish that swims there that believes this 'bromanga dolamango' will save it, or make its penis get 2x as big, or give you the power of the Lord, or whatnot. Thus you become a slave to the lineage.

Now... Let's step back. Maybe 'bromanga dolamango' is even somewhat useful. But the fact remains that someone at some point, someone like me, has simply made this shit up. And yes, I can claim that God revealed it to me and move all the authorship to God, in order to bolster my claim. That's easy enough to do, especially considering I actually do have a very intimate connection with God, I wouldn't even be lying 100%. But I would still be lying. Why? Because the implied lie is that I have a connection to God and you don't. I am special. I have the right to invent my 'bromanga dolamango' and you don't have that right. I can start a lineage, and you cannot. I am better than you. And you must take it on faith that I am better than you. You have to believe this. If I am long dead, and all that remains is my lineage, then it's easy for you to think that I am better than you. Why? Because even if lineage members are pretty ordinary, they can always tell you legendary stories of my past exploits and how great I was, and since I am dead, and there is no way to verify any of it, you can be left with a glowy and wondrous feeling about me as the progenitor or as the first (after God) inheritor of the 'bromanga dolamango' technique/method.

So you see where the hidden lie is? Perhaps the technique is useful, but the implied statement that you cannot come up with your own useful technique is a form of disempowerment and it's not only wrong -- it is harmful, and people who do this all go to hell in due time. It's no problem to share some sacred technique and wisdom as long as you don't imply by it that you are special and that you are the sole source of such wisdom. If you imply that you are, you are judged to be guilty, and there will be hell for you. I say this as God. I have judged all of you -- making claims of exclusivity -- guilty -- and I am removing all of you from my sight. Adios amigos who make claims of exclusivity.

Your entire argument rests on the assumption that all truths or lies are equal.One you would need to prove the legentary tales are false.2. Maybe some of the legends are accurate,this would go to truth claims.Just because you're a liar doesn't make everyone else one.You see this in western college classrooms all the time,''all religions are byproducts of culture but there is no essential truth to them'' A kind of cutural reletevism at work that disrespects religious historical/metaphysical truths.The questions we should ask about people like Prahlad Jani or John Chang is...what if it's true? What are the implications? If there is life after death and karma or a God-man alive! Just think!

Hm. This opens up alot..Appearently I already do the "Triangle breathing" you mentioned thats practiced in Tenaga dalam. Also I found out a bit ago I have family roots in sufism.. Oh let me also say the Triangle breathing is just a different name where I learned it from - Some of the dangers of it are seizures/convulsions.. When or if that happens, just stay,keep your eyes closed, and breath..

Its supposedly very beneficial.. hope my info was useful

haha yes it can bring Kundalini stuff out.

One needs Secret Smile, Rooting & Godai to handle things smoothly.

Where did you learn triangle breath? Its common in Tibetan Tummo and hindu tantra under another name.

mopai uses something similar aswell.

• Like 1

haha yes it can bring Kundalini stuff out.

One needs Secret Smile, Rooting & Godai to handle things smoothly.

Where did you learn triangle breath? Its common in Tibetan Tummo and hindu tantra under another name.

mopai uses something similar aswell.

I figured mo-pai had used something very similar. Thanks though very much. As for where I learned it from

well.. Ancient chinese secret!

Edited by NeiChuan

Breathing techniques are similar through all inner systems.

There are some variations that may be the difference that give the various names on these systems.

The detail is the essense between them.

The goal is the question.

• Like 1

Hm, just read this dudes blog. (5th paragraph).

I dont think I had that instruction. Mean im going to hell now?

Interesting thanks. I've stumbled upon these:

http://www.pencaksilat.ru/Docforsite/Ilmu%202-%20Energy.pdf

http://www.pencaksilat.ru/Docforsite/Ilmu%20Surapati.pdf

Try this search in google:

site:www.pencaksilat.ru/Docforsite filetype:pdf

Yes this is "Buhun" / Javanese stuff from Cimande.

Similar to stuff I learn from Pak. Also similar to Bonpo.

This is from Pendekar William Sanders's school of silat. I am good friends with Guru Besar Jerry Jacobs he has good Ilmu & Good Tenaga Dalam. He is in my opinion the best that came out of Sanders.

Also a godly good silat fighter & Great Healer.

http://www.pckinternational.com/

Peace

s

Hey guys, did you already get the breathing technique? If not I am willing to share what I know. :ph34r:

Please share. I was in contact with a lady who taught Kalimasada in Arizona but I moved and lost her info but before I did she sent me the basics of triangle breathing but I lost that in the move as well so never got to practice it or ask her any questions. Thank you SirYuri!

BLESSINGS!!!

hey guys the breathing is as follows. You can count if you want, that's how I do it when I was starting. Of course we breathe from the diaphragm ok?

Sit, cross your legs. Lotus or not as long as it is crossed. close your fist thumbs inside.

Inhale (through your nose), Hold and press your navel and perineum (Takan). Exhale (through your nose)... do it 11 cycles.

What I do our should I say what we do is we hold it for as long as we can. And while holding we chant the mantra- "there is only one true god".

-----------------------------------------------------------

Some commentaries.

Kalimasada has a lot of meaning in Indonesia. Kali is a goddess of death but She brings the death of the ego as the illusory self-centered view of reality. And in the practice Kalimasada is the weapon of kali. Now, I don't want to sound like a history teacher you can just google it for more info.

With regards to the breathing. As my teacher taught me (KALIMASADA) KALI- means 5, MASADA means breathing (duduk-nafas). W/c means in this practice to achieve optimum health and well-being the breathing (duduk-nafas) must be done 5 times a day (if possible).

I myself do it 5 times a day it just takes 5-10mins. Even on a busy day. One in the morning, after break-fast, after lunch, mid-afternoon break, and before I sleep. You can do it once a day twice or thrice. Its up to you. We all have our own preference. But for people who are sick 5 times a day is a must. More times you do it, more energy you cultivate the faster you heal. Kalimasada is really for healing and passive self-defense.

-------------------------------------------------

The crossing of legs and closing of fist with the thumbs inside is a technique to contain the energy and not to let it leak-out. The breathing heats up the body.

In our practice we do (duduk-nafas) at the start to heat up body for preparation for the exercise and another at the end for cooling down of the body.

The (Takan) holding and pressing is what creates the energy. We also do takan during our movements (jurus) to clean, balance, energize the chakras.

----------------------------------------------------

With the use of the takan it wards-off negativity. I always use it in meetings and talking to people for them to remain a positive vibe. With takan you will be able to flow energy faster than just visualizing it. The takan expands your aura and makes it dense.

-----------------------------------------------------

The breath work is the foundation. It is everything.

--------------------------------------------------

P.S. I don't know, If I've posted everything about it just shoot up questions.

Regards,

SY

Edited by SirYuri
  • Like 2

hey guys the breathing is as follows. You can count if you want, that's how I do it when I was starting. Of course we breathe from the diaphragm ok?

Sit, cross your legs. Lotus or not as long as it is crossed. close your fist thumbs inside.

Inhale (through your nose), Hold and press your navel and perineum (Takan). Exhale (through your nose)... do it 11 cycles.

What I do our should I say what we do is we hold it for as long as we can. And while holding we chant the mantra- "there is only one true god".

-----------------------------------------------------------

Some commentaries.

Kalimasada has a lot of meaning in Indonesia. Kali is a goddess of death but She brings the death of the ego as the illusory self-centered view of reality. And in the practice Kalimasada is the weapon of kali. Now, I don't want to sound like a history teacher you can just google it for more info.

With regards to the breathing. As my teacher taught me (KALIMASADA) KALI- means 5, MASADA means breathing (duduk-nafas). W/c means in this practice to achieve optimum health and well-being the breathing (duduk-nafas) must be done 5 times a day (if possible).

I myself do it 5 times a day it just takes 5-10mins. Even on a busy day. One in the morning, after break-fast, after lunch, mid-afternoon break, and before I sleep. You can do it once a day twice or thrice. Its up to you. We all have our own preference. But for people who are sick 5 times a day is a must. More times you do it, more energy you cultivate the faster you heal. Kalimasada is really for healing and passive self-defense.

-------------------------------------------------

The crossing of legs and closing of fist with the thumbs inside is a technique to contain the energy and not to let it leak-out. The breathing heats up the body.

In our practice we do (duduk-nafas) at the start to heat up body for preparation for the exercise and another at the end for cooling down of the body.

The (Takan) holding and pressing is what creates the energy. We also do takan during our movements (jurus) to clean, balance, energize the chakras.

----------------------------------------------------

With the use of the takan it wards-off negativity. I always use it in meetings and talking to people for them to remain a positive vibe. With takan you will be able to flow energy faster than just visualizing it. The takan expands your aura and makes it dense.

-----------------------------------------------------

The breath work is the foundation. It is everything.

--------------------------------------------------

P.S. I don't know, If I've posted everything about it just shoot up questions.

Regards,

SY

Excellent! It reminds me of tridaya and Master Lukman's system. My understanding is that the headmasters of Kalimisada only teach up to a certain level and keep the rest for the family. Also they can knock over objects at a distance and ignite objects at the highest level. I wonder if anyone[taobum] has the cnn special which featured kalimisada against an unruly population.

Edited by enouch