VCraigP

My Alchemy

Very Cool! Did you learn this somewhere or is this your own ? How long have you been at it? Positive effects/noticeable changes?

hi Craig,

one definition: practice is when understanding begets shape.

i like the shape of your understanding

:)

any special thought you had in mind when you shared this?

L1

hi Craig,

one definition: practice is when understanding begets shape.

i like the shape of your understanding

any special thought you had in mind when you shared this?

L1

There has been a lot of talk about "Alchemy"

I have been a student of Healing Dao Methodology since mid 80's.

More recently have been a student of Master Zhongxian Wu.

The post is a quick summary of a method for morning practice which takes in the new and releases the old.

There are MANY similarities of Shape and Technique between HT system and Master Wu's system.

This method vaguely described here is much like 6 healing sounds of HT. However, certain aspects of it are like Fusion. Especially important and powerful for me is bringing in the energy from the 4(5) directions at the initial stage of practice.

Major difference from 6 sounds from HT is using hand mudras for each of the 5 directions.

Results for me are much like fusion, but without much specific procedure like in HT initial training.

It has been nice for me in that my HT training laid some groundwork which allows me to recognize certain dynamics more easily and also has laid some grooves which can be worn deeper using a method from another school.

So I just felt like sharing.

Craig

• Like 1

So I just felt like sharing.

Craig

It's very interesting... Also very interesting that you can share it with us - aren't there any 'rules' regarding this?

I'd like to know how do you see the new practice (the big picture), what do you think it works with and to what purpose. You said something working with the cycles of the moon, or am i mistaking?

:rolleyes: BAH how do you have so much conscious patience to pull off all that complicated crap?

Start associating with the stars and all the constellations, too. I bet that will give you a hard-on :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: BAH how do you have so much conscious patience to pull off all that complicated crap?

Start associating with the stars and all the constellations, too. I bet that will give you a hard-on :rolleyes:

that was pretty mean and stupid :(

All I see are a whole bunch of ass--ociations with the temporal. How do you expect to find any sort of genuine spiritual wisdom from that load of nonsense?

What I speak has significant undertones. I am not just another lubby-dubby ass-kisser thanking VCraigP for his comments on his psuedo-'alchemy'.

'Don't feed the trolls' PLEASE and who are you, with your nonsense, to speak so?

Tell me, with all your practice with lineages and colors, masters and organs, breath and qi-- can you open the mysterious gate, and cultivate the primal essence?

OR IS THE EXTENT OF YOUR PRACTICE LIMITED TO A CONSCIOUS RECOGNITION OF MYRIAD TEMPORAL PHENOMENA, AS DESCRIBED IN YOUR OH-SO-BRILLIANT 'ALCHEMY' CRAIG

REALLY, WHO IS THE TROLL?

-I beg, instead of all you ass-kissers 'blessing' his 'alchemy', why don't you attempt to UNDERSTAND IT

i think this troll 'deserves' some food for the mind: without a solid root into the temporal, one's attempts to sink into the atemporal are as funny as a frog wanting to jump to the moon. arrogance and bad language are usually the signs that can tell that.

Edited by Little1

You're right, Little one;

However having 'temporal roots' or 'worldly foundations' has absolutely nothing to do with 'bad language', nor really too much even arrogance.

Perhaps I am trolling this board-- but it's only because I take pleasure in lording myself over idiots like yourself, who speak of things they apparently don't even understand.

You know, I wouldn't be half so cool as I am, if people like you weren't around!

In fact, you know what--

I practiced the kind of BULLSHIT written above for a LONG TIME.

YEARS.

SO HOW DARE ANY OF YOU BLAME ME FOR BLAMING CRAIG FOR HIS USELESS SO-CALLED 'ALCHEMY'

WHEN YOU HAVE SPENT YEARS OF YOUR LIFE IN SERIOUS PURSUIT OF DAO WASTED BECAUSE OF BULLSHIT LIKE THIS, THEN MAYBE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND

Call me a troll. You are a fool.

You're right, Little one;

However having 'temporal roots' or 'worldly foundations' has absolutely nothing to do with 'bad language', nor really too much even arrogance.

Perhaps I am trolling this board-- but it's only because I take pleasure in lording myself over idiots like yourself, who speak of things they apparently don't even understand.

You know, I wouldn't be half so cool as I am, if people like you weren't around!

In fact, you know what--

I practiced the kind of BULLSHIT written above for a LONG TIME.

YEARS.

SO HOW DARE ANY OF YOU BLAME ME FOR BLAMING CRAIG FOR HIS USELESS SO-CALLED 'ALCHEMY'

WHEN YOU HAVE SPENT YEARS OF YOUR LIFE IN SERIOUS PURSUIT OF DAO WASTED BECAUSE OF BULLSHIT LIKE THIS, THEN MAYBE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND

Call me a troll. You are a fool.

dude I think you need some emotional clearing or some form of therapy or something. With all do respect your ego is VERY inflated. I am just trying to bring it to your attention so that you may remedy it before it gets worse. Your anger only shows signs of distress. There are ways of disagreeing that show a well adjusted attitude and emotions, you have not displayed this in your post. I really hope you the best and send you lots of love. To those who have called him a troll I believ it is our responsability to help those who are in pain

:) "it is those who are hardest to love, that need it the most" There is no reason to call someone mean and stupid as an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind

dude I think you need some emotional clearing or some form of therapy or something. With all do respect your ego is VERY inflated. I am just trying to bring it to your attention so that you may remedy it before it gets worse. Your anger only shows signs of distress. There are ways of disagreeing that show a well adjusted attitude and emotions, you have not displayed this in your post. I really hope you the best and send you lots of love. To those who have called him a troll I believ it is our responsability to help those who are in pain

:) "it is those who are hardest to love, that need it the most" There is no reason to call someone mean and stupid as an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind

He's been kicked out of the Army, among many other things I'm sure. He probably puts people down to make himself feel better. He feels inferior and has to put others down just to feel more superior.

A simple case of "Penis envy" :)

All I see are a whole bunch of ass--ociations with the temporal. How do you expect to find any sort of genuine spiritual wisdom from that load of nonsense?

What I speak has significant undertones. I am not just another lubby-dubby ass-kisser thanking VCraigP for his comments on his psuedo-'alchemy'.

'Don't feed the trolls' PLEASE and who are you, with your nonsense, to speak so?

Tell me, with all your practice with lineages and colors, masters and organs, breath and qi-- can you open the mysterious gate, and cultivate the primal essence?

OR IS THE EXTENT OF YOUR PRACTICE LIMITED TO A CONSCIOUS RECOGNITION OF MYRIAD TEMPORAL PHENOMENA, AS DESCRIBED IN YOUR OH-SO-BRILLIANT 'ALCHEMY' CRAIG

REALLY, WHO IS THE TROLL?

-I beg, instead of all you ass-kissers 'blessing' his 'alchemy', why don't you attempt to UNDERSTAND IT

So, what is your alternative, effective method for opening the mysterious gate and cultivating the primal essence?

somewhat mysterious

blue???

like in;..

http://books.google.no/books?id=rhO02LagGC...lt&resnum=1

It's blue or black traditionally but it is also the color of water in a layer not thick enough to manifest color, which is mysterious indeed.

You can see it in the face of someone with weak Kidneys -- a blue tint under the eyes (if you see a black tint there, it may mean more trouble than just weakness.) If in the area of the kidneys projection you see Water's own colors -- blue or black or none at all -- or the colors of her Mother -- Metal -- which is white, or the color of her child -- Wood -- which is green -- it's not the worst case scenario. What's a bad sign is the colors of the destructive or controlling cycles reflecting into Water, the yellow of the Earth (blocks Water) and the red of Fire (evaporates Water). So circles under the eyes can tell the story of the Kidneys in color pictures and in much detail.

No color -- Kidneys are fine

Blue -- overworked Kidneys

Black -- Kidneys dangerously overworked

Green -- Liver suffering from overworked Kidneys

White -- Lungs overworked, Kidneys undernourished

Yellow -- Spleen blocks Kidneys

Red -- Kidneys attack Heart

(You can tell I've been reading up on Face Diagnostics, right? :) )

It's blue or black traditionally but it is also the color of water in a layer not thick enough to manifest color, which is mysterious indeed.

You can see it in the face of someone with weak Kidneys -- a blue tint under the eyes (if you see a black tint there, it may mean more trouble than just weakness.) If in the area of the kidneys projection you see Water's own colors -- blue or black or none at all -- or the colors of her Mother -- Metal -- which is white, or the color of her child -- Wood -- which is green -- it's not the worst case scenario. What's a bad sign is the colors of the destructive or controlling cycles reflecting into Water, the yellow of the Earth (blocks Water) and the red of Fire (evaporates Water). So circles under the eyes can tell the story of the Kidneys in color pictures and in much detail.

No color -- Kidneys are fine

Blue -- overworked Kidneys

Black -- Kidneys dangerously overworked

Green -- Liver suffering from overworked Kidneys

White -- Lungs overworked, Kidneys undernourished

Yellow -- Spleen blocks Kidneys

Red -- Kidneys attack Heart

(You can tell I've been reading up on Face Diagnostics, right? :) )

Right, very valuable information Taomeow. But what can you tell about kidneys when the bags under eyes are like those of Michio Kushi as portrayed in the following doc?

d2WKYTfy49M