Sign in to follow this  
Vajrasattva

DUAL SHAKTIPAT TRANSMISSION KUNDALINI MEDITATION THURSDAY NIGHT 11 - 11:30pm with Susan Carlson & Santiago Dobles TUNE IN for a good ZAP! : )

i'm feeling orgasms already... is that normal xoxox

YES : ) I feel that too

Peace Love & God Bless

Santi

Santi much thanks for the juice.

Thank you for tuning in! Best wishes

S

thank you Santiago for a wonderful transmission :):)

Thank you, you are very welcome Mikaelz your heart shines right now : )

there's nothing inherent about Shaktipat. only when you attach essence to it,or a source, there occurs a problem. Shaktipat is used quite often in Vajrayana, but you already knew that. you're just provoking me.. I must've hurt your identity pretty bad or something since you have it in for me. well you can find a new hobby for your ego now because you're on ignore. ciao, i wish you the best.

Well, not a convincing or a logical answer to my question, but you're right, I wasn't expecting one here anyway... your reply speaks a lot for what I was hoping to indicate :D

And yes, you can repeat the "threat to identity", "belief systems questioned" things again ... It would be easier to copy paste from the other thread no? Or are waiting for more members from E-Sangha to back you up? He he...no offence brother, just kidding... a taste of your own medicine :P

If it "feels good" to ignore me, please do so ... but is that dependently originated? Else you can't!!!!! :o

And Xabir, I get it - please don't type here again what DO is ... I will read your blog again and again till my Thisness becomes Thatness or Thereness ...lest I be accused of hijacking this thread ;)

Just kidding again ...he he ... Have fun all of you ... B)

Edited by Siliconvalley1

Thank you so much Santi. I love you :) . Many thanks to Susan too for making it extra special.

Namaste.

I just missed the Shaktiput transmission from Santiago and Susan.

When is the next transmission going to be. Does that happen frequently?

I think its florida time, as there was some confusion about timing.

Are there other Teachers doing the Shaktiput?

Thanks for doing this last night, Santi, and tell Susan I said thank you as well. I was not knowing what to expect or if I would even notice anything. I wasn't even sure if I was "doing it right." I think there is a Susan Coleman somewhere who's etheric body is telling me "you dialed the wrong number, don't call again!" But it's okay, cause I know Santiago Dobles. :D

I curled up with my copy of Pathnotes and fell asleep on the part where Doc was talking about shiatsu massages and a certain Suzanne Carlson.

I had a very vivid dream about a street hustler who appeared in a dream I had last week. I thought he was a despicable person until I noticed old baby clothes in his blankets that he was folding. I flashed back to a previous dream where he mentioned something about having a family. I realized he'd lost his family and took to the streets. Kind of made me feel guilty for thinking poorly of him at first.

I forgot about the whole thing but at 23 I started feeling something opening and then bliss and then I looked at the time and tought damn its started. After that half an hour of a very blissfull experience. Nice. Thank you.

Suzanne Carlson who is mentioned in Glenn's 'Pathnotes' is not Susan Carlson who worked with Glenn and runs the Kundalini Support Network. It was the Latter that Santi has been talking to and worked to send the Shaktipat with.

Susan was close to Glenn and is quite talented : )

Thnks for the Shakti, Santiago and Susuan.

Asked my HS to bring it in for me, and felt energy drop in unexcpectdly while talking to someone. Twas pleasant.

Yeah thanks santi and tell susan thanks aswell all though i dont know her physically only energetically ;) Anyway my back went absolutley nuts and I only tuned in for like 20 seconds, But I am feeling really good this morning (blissful) Lots of love santi :)

thank you for that Santi :)...i got felt alot of "jump" in the base of my spine, alot of Bliss in my first 4 chakras...i just sat back, did some deep belly breathing and enjoyed the energy....i added Susan Carlson on Facebook so i'll be sure to thank her as well :)

Edited by sinno

May God give you more STRENGTH to carry the good work.

May you be WELL protected from Negative Energies.

May God give you more STRENGTH to carry the good work.

May you be WELL protected from Negative Energies.

Thank you very much.

Sign in to follow this