TheWhiteRabbit

Suppressed By Facebook? Try Gab.ai

I was banned by Facebook about 2 years ago by speaking out repeatedly about their manipulative formulas used to suppress open and free speech called Algorithims.  Google and Youtube also use these types of formulas to filter search results.  I also spoke out against Google and Facebook's networking ties to George Soros.  Telling people that Facebook not only is a tool for people to spy on you but that it is evil, malevolent is hard for Facebook to bear.

There is a free speech Facebook alternative.  If you are conservative or Alt-Right you probably know it is called

Gab.ai

http://gab.ai

So, if you are tired of left extremist control... add me @DoctorStrange

Given I do not use it often, but I would rather be free than censored.

• Like 2

I was banned by Facebook about 2 years ago by speaking out repeatedly about their manipulative formulas used to suppress open and free speech called Algorithims.  Google and Youtube also use these types of formulas to filter search results.  I also spoke out against Google and Facebook's networking ties to George Soros.  Telling people that Facebook not only is a tool for people to spy on you but that it is evil, malevolent is hard for Facebook to bear.

There is a free speech Facebook alternative.  If you are conservative or Alt-Right you probably know it is called

Gab.ai

i think we need a search engine instead of google. 

I found a few, but none very appealing.. 

• Like 1

i think we need a search engine instead of google. 

I found a few, but none very appealing.. 

duckduckgo ?

• Like 3

duckduckgo ?

Yeah.  Yacy still has a way to go to a perl or c++ rewrite.  That would be decentralized search engine.

I recently got Facebook back after being banned for a long time.. Today I was banned again.

All I said was:  People who talk about hate and fear of others are the most hateful and fearful people.  That they are out of control and try to control others out of fear.  This results in shaming or accusing people which shows their hate of other people and their views.

So, I just... for lack of better words I guess it just makes me sad.  Sad that people feel they have to control others.  Sad that I can't just have a regular existence and be completely free of the social justice warrior nightmare I was once a part of.

I just wish it would all go away.

• Like 1

You spoke some real truths. I'm surprised Facebook banned you just for that (although I do believe you, of course).

• Like 1

You spoke some real truths. I'm surprised Facebook banned you just for that (although I do believe you, of course).

Banned, pending review I guess. I sent them a copy of my government ID.  But, I am not sure of anything when this happens.

If you are conservative or Alt-Right...

Alt-right?

Do you mean the white supremacist pussies who don't have the balls to call themselves what they are?

I refuse to normalize such people.

If any of you "alt-right" folks are here FUCK YOU

I'm usually pretty chill but I'm in a mood today.

Later

Edited by steve
  • Like 2

Gab.ai

I am tired of seeing George Soros being blamed for whatever you and anyone else dreams up. 

Alt-right?

Do you mean the white supremacist pussies who don't have the balls to call themselves what they are?

Later

Well said! I am with you on this! Banality is the new normal, here and elsewhere online.

• Like 2

I am tired of seeing George Soros being blamed for whatever you and anyone else dreams up. 

There's nothing dreamt up. I already gave you evidence of his connection in this post. Why does anything with Soros affect you personally, making you "tired"? That seems strange to me.

There's nothing dreamt up. I already gave you evidence of his connection in this post. Why does anything with Soros affect you personally, making you "tired"? That seems strange to me.

It borders on bigotry and anti-Semitism which I will fight against such on this site! Stop telling me how I feel! 

Edited by ralis

You provide a link to Poynter which owns a major newspaper and I am supposed to conclude what? Make a reasonable assessment based on one organization? Stop the patronizing BS toward me. Perhaps you are part of the alt-right.

It borders on bigotry and anti-Semitism which I will fight against such on this site! 

I really don't see that at all, and think this kind of tactic is highly manipulative and slanderous.

For instance, I think 100% of the people who are opposed to Soros' actions are Trump supporters. And Trump is in favor of Israel. So there's a major disconnect between that and the insinuation that people are being anti-Semitic.

I think people are being pro-freedom.

Stop telling me how I feel!

I was repeating what you posted...I wouldn't make any assumptions about how you feel.

• Like 2

I really don't see that at all, and think this kind of tactic is highly manipulative and slanderous.

For instance, I think 100% of the people who are opposed to Soros' actions are Trump supporters. And Trump is in favor of Israel. So there's a major disconnect between that and the insinuation that people are being anti-Semitic.

I think people are being pro-freedom.

I was repeating what you posted...I wouldn't make any assumptions about how you feel.

Slanderous? Moreover, who am I slandering? I mentioned no names or pointed fingers at anyone. Please retract.

We already went though this business regarding Soros on another thread.

Edited by ralis

You provide a link to Poynter which owns a major newspaper and I am supposed to conclude what? Make a reasonable assessment based on one organization? Stop the patronizing BS toward me.

That one organization is the one approving the Facebook "fact checkers", and it's funded in part by Soros. The evidence is on their own official website, so it's clearly not something dreamt up, as you falsely claimed.

Spend a little more time looking at it if it doesn't make sense yet.

Perhaps you are part of the alt-right.

First of all, you just asked who you're slandering and pointing fingers at. Well, right here you did that to me, attempting to insinuate that I'm a racist. You actually should be reported to the moderators for this kind of slander, but I'll hold off to see if you repeat it against anyone else.

I'll tell you about the alt-right. When the campaigning was happening this past year, I suddenly heard about this alt-right movement one day, and did some research into it. I found that many non-racist people were identifying with being "alt-right" and writing favorable articles on it, assuming that the term meant literally what it says...a fresh right wing alternative to the GOP, which many were parting from due to the GOP's attempts at undermining their own candidate. What these non-racist people didn't realize was that "alt-right" originated with Richard Spencer and his white nationalist think tank (who are actual racists). Due to having done my research, I never called myself alt-right or identified with their views.

I'm a multiculturalist. Furthermore, the very heart of this forum, the Daobums, is multiculturalism. The name itself derives from a philosophy originating in China. I personally go to grad school to study Chinese Medicine, and part of that involves a deep education into their history and cultural quirks.

I'm also an Americanist...I don't want to see an America where we kick out or discriminate against any culture or race. I love the world's cultures, and have no disrespect for any race of people. America is a melting pot, and has been since its inception.

Please, take the attempted-manipulative name calling elsewhere. Any criticism of Soros is not due to him being Jewish (which tends to be the last thing on my mind)...it's due to the fact that he's using his money to manipulate world events in a way that I think is opposed to freedom. For instance, censoring the sharing of alternative media publications while promoting false and biased journalism on the most widely used internet platform in an attempt to control the public mind.

• Like 1

Alt-right?

Later

Alas, normalizing such people is an inevitable consequence of relativism and total freedom of speech.

When truth and morals become subjective positions, everyone can believe a thought is true only because one has it.

What is taught as critical thinking becomes the study of argumentation and semantics because when truth is diluted into subjectivism and ideology this is the only make-up left for the collapse of human thinking abilities. With subjectivism, people's brain is hi-jacked.

And this is a dead-end because ignoramus people who think they are right are completely locked up into their belief system. Not good news, but who would listen? People choose instead to frantically browse youtube and the like to *teach* themselves and others. Face palm.

Edited for grammar and syntax and to add the two last sentences.

Edited by bubbles
  • Like 1

Alas, normalizing such people is an inevitable consequence of relativism and total freedom of speech.

When truth and morals become subjective positions, everyone can believe a thought is true only because one has it.

What is taught as critical thinking becomes the study of argumentation and semantics because when truth is diluted into subjectivism and ideology this is the only make-up left for the collapse of human thinking abilities. With subjectivism, people's brain is hi-jacked.

And this is a dead-end because ignoramus people who think they are right are completely locked up into their belief system. Not good news, but who would listen? People choose instead to frantically browse youtube and the like to *teach* themselves and others. Face palm.

Edited for grammar and syntax and to add the two last sentences.

I may have a comment or two later and thanks for the input.

critical-thnking-monkey-gun-thinking-dem

13606897_10154201382582674_4696781829903

trouble here is that in its central, most crucial scene, Night isn’t historically true, and at least two other important episodes are almost certainly fiction. Below, I cite views, vigorously expressed to me in recent weeks by a concentration camp survivor, Eli Pfefferkorn, who worked with Wiesel for many years; also by Raul Hilberg.

Wiesel made things up, in a way that his many subsequent detractors could identify as not untypical of his modus operandi: grasping with deft assurance what people important to his future would want to hear and, by the same token, would not want to hear.

He cited Wiesel as declaring to the New York Times that Night “is not a novel at all. All the people I describe were with me there. I object angrily if someone mentions it as a novel.”

There are some rather comical instances of Wiesel’s relaxed attitude to autobiographical truth, as excavated in Norman Finkelstein’s book, The Goldhagen Thesis and Historical Truth. Wiesel was one of Goldhagen’s main supporters. In his 1995 memoir, All Rivers Run to the Sea Wiesel writes that at the age of 18, recently liberated from Auschwitz, “I read The Critique of Pure Reason ­ don’t laugh! ­ in Yiddish.” Finkelstein comments, “Leaving aside Wiesel’s acknowledgement that at the time ‘I was wholly ignorant of Yiddish grammar’ The Critique of Pure Reason was never translated into Yiddish.”

“In Night, Wiesel writes about viewing himself in the mirror after liberation and seeing a corpse gazing back at him. But another picture taken after liberation shows Wiesel marching out of the camp, fourth on the left, among a phalanx of youth, moving together, heads high, a group guided by prisoners who had helped save them.”

A photograph accompanying Waltzer’s text, credited to Jack Werber, of Great Neck, New York, shows exactly that. The young Wiesel’s head is high, like the others’. But this parable of a triumph for human solidarity was absolutely contrary to the parable Wiesel was set on rewriting in French from the Yiddish volume.

Although the Nobel committee extolled him as a “messenger to mankind” it is difficult to find examples of Wiesel sending any message on behalf of those victimized by the policies of the United States, and virtually impossible when it comes to victims of Israel.

ELIE-WIESEL-QUOTE.jpg

1506970_10200927904279215_89602665186006

Edited by gendao

That one organization is the one approving the Facebook "fact checkers", and it's funded in part by Soros. The evidence is on their own official website, so it's clearly not something dreamt up, as you falsely claimed.

Spend a little more time looking at it if it doesn't make sense yet.

First of all, you just asked who you're slandering and pointing fingers at. Well, right here you did that to me, attempting to insinuate that I'm a racist. You actually should be reported to the moderators for this kind of slander, but I'll hold off to see if you repeat it against anyone else.

I'll tell you about the alt-right. When the campaigning was happening this past year, I suddenly heard about this alt-right movement one day, and did some research into it. I found that many non-racist people were identifying with being "alt-right" and writing favorable articles on it, assuming that the term meant literally what it says...a fresh right wing alternative to the GOP, which many were parting from due to the GOP's attempts at undermining their own candidate. What these non-racist people didn't realize was that "alt-right" originated with Richard Spencer and his white nationalist think tank (who are actual racists). Due to having done my research, I never called myself alt-right or identified with their views.

I'm a multiculturalist. Furthermore, the very heart of this forum, the Daobums, is multiculturalism. The name itself derives from a philosophy originating in China. I personally go to grad school to study Chinese Medicine, and part of that involves a deep education into their history and cultural quirks.

I'm also an Americanist...I don't want to see an America where we kick out or discriminate against any culture or race. I love the world's cultures, and have no disrespect for any race of people. America is a melting pot, and has been since its inception.

Please, take the attempted-manipulative name calling elsewhere. Any criticism of Soros is not due to him being Jewish (which tends to be the last thing on my mind)...it's due to the fact that he's using his money to manipulate world events in a way that I think is opposed to freedom. For instance, censoring the sharing of alternative media publications while promoting false and biased journalism on the most widely used internet platform in an attempt to control the public mind.

I agree.  It makes me excited to be a part of this time in history as many cultures are being accepted.

What I think is the stark contrast is that people have become very sensitive.

I used to think yes, lets stop people from saying mean things.  But people can be single minded about a thing appying it to everything. If I stop a person angrily from walking in front of traffic to save their life, I am a bully. Thus, something is seriously wrong with a society that easily thinks this way.

I think it is also ridiculous when people call me racist.  I have worked with so many nationalities of people it is kind of silly.

My ex-wife was native american.  The only issues there were really her mental health that we really tried to work through.

Sure, I have favorite cultures.  Hindu, Chinese, Tibetan, I like the Kirin that have moved here to the area, I have always been facsinated with culture and have liked watching Fiddler on the Roof, Lawrence of Arabia, Milarepa as well as many books.

I think it is ridiculous to accuse someone who once was a very active activist in the world like myself of being racist.

Just because people do not see things the way we do, it does not give us the right to use terms like racist or bigot against them.

Just like if someone hurts your feelings.  What if the information that hurts your feelings saves your life one day, just like the person stopped from almost being hit by a truck?

The bottom line is all the coddling has made people too sensitive and too fragile.  As for the newly re-engineered rhetoric by ralis:

What you really mean to say is now that you have fought for equality, you have renamed it and are demonizing it... If only for the real reason now that equality is based upon reason.  I was a SJW and know for a fact that whenever something can not be emotionalized or controlled for their own purpose, they demonize it.  The fact is, reason in any situation where you accuse (really it is just bullying and hurting people) -- I reemphasis accuse other people, it is because emotions do not stand up to facts.  So, they rename things when they lose... So it goes on endlessly.

I am sure years from now after the SJW movement is almost gone, someone will accuse people of not wearing pink as being misogynists.

• Like 1

Ralis did you read this part? "we would highly recommend that those who are not able to easily discuss challenging topics or accept some criticism of the topic should just not participate."

You have 8000 posts, it seems at least half of those are calling other people names.

Edited by Sionnach
  • Like 1