sean

What are you listening to?

edit: scratch the second to last. The last one is the same song, but better qaulity. Might just be etnosentrism, but the male and female, Norwegian and swedish duet is hypnotic to me. In my ears, swedish is easily the most beautifull language on planet earth. I can add a version of their anthem aswell:

Edited by NaturaNaturans
  • Like 2

Here is a 'song of the ice' ,  blended with one from my indigenous teacher ; 'Uncle Lewi' ,  an elder and guardian , a 'strong culture man '  , in the Bundjalung nation ,  The first part in song is 'Uncle Pop Harry'  ( Pop indicating he is the most senior man in Bundjalung  - I met him once , a delightful person ,   bit of a story behind that one !  )

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

13 hours ago, NaturaNaturans said:

@Nungali does any aboriginals you have contact with, tradition with singing their myths?

Sure .   There is heaps of them on youtube from all over Oz .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, snowymountains said:

how do we embed a yt video 😁?

The system settings are such that videos and image url's that are copied and pasted from a variety of sites, including youtube, are automatically embedded by default. There should also be a notification below the embedded content giving the option to post a link instead. If you are copying and pasting a youtube url and it's not embedded automatically, I suspect it's related to your device or network settings. 

• Like 1