sean

What are you listening to?

as a scientist i find you very interesting

Spoiler

Edited by phil48

Good one Marble!  Reminds me of riding in my Dad's van.  Weekends and road trips, camping/hunting/hanging out.

These guys got a lot of play too.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Yes, both good artists.  They weren't I my initial collection but they are in the collection I got recently and am still working on.

A capella reminded me of this group from the past.  They really weren't a cappella as they always had a guitar but they were very famous for imitating various instruments vocally. 

Spoiler

• Like 1

I'm gonna be volunteering at a small community fair. They're putting me in charge of the Octagon, a one on one challenge with American Gladiator-style pugil sticks. I'm trying to make a playlist of epic fight songs. Among "Through the Fire and the Flames" by Dragonforce, "Protect Ya Neck" by Wu Tang Clan, and "the Final Countdown" by Europe, I'm trying to pepper in truly rousing scores such as this. Also war drumming from any part of the world, Celtic punk rock, really anything that can be labeled under "Epic Fight Music." If you can give me any suggestions, that would be super.

Spoiler

Old song, new version

Edited by bubbles
Edited to add the comment
  • Like 2

On 8/1/2017 at 3:49 AM, Earl Grey said:

Still love getting people's attention by throwing pebbles at their bedroom window instead of using a stupid mobile phone. 

In high school I cut a class and thought it would cool to throw a snowball at the window of the class I was missing...

The snowball was a bit too firm and the window a bit too thin and it shattered....

No more throwing pebbles at windows for me!

• Like 3