sean

What are you listening to?

Reality as seen through the eyes of a typical TaoBum:

... sorry but its a FACT.

I sure am glad I'm not typical. But I did like her Koi fish.

Damn! They were here last year and I went to a Stillness-Movement seminar that weekend instead. I guess I'll have to experience being sprayed with blood and urine the old fashioned way.

I woulda skipped em for that too. Last they were here everyone bailed and I was the last one, so I shrugged and didnt go...

• Like 1

Damn! They were here last year and I went to a Stillness-Movement seminar that weekend instead. I guess I'll have to experience being sprayed with blood and urine the old fashioned way.

But you make it sound like such a fun experience...

• Like 2

Just heard this one on the radio at lunch. Now it is stuck in my head...

• Like 1

But you make it sound like such a fun experience...

I'm definitely glad I went to the seminar instead. It was never a tough choice. My roommate went, and he told me all about it. Would have been quite an experience . . . not necessarily a good one.

• Like 1

I'm going to carry on till you ask me to stop

Well, I'm sure there are some younger guys (and maybe some older ones too) who get off with this kind of stuff so I wouldn't dare ask you to stop.

Well, I'm sure there are some younger guys (and maybe some older ones too) who get off with this kind of stuff so I wouldn't dare ask you to stop.

Oddly I came across her in an article in the Guardian Newspaper and I thought some TBs would appreciate.

• Like 1

This morning I was listening to the astral sounds in my base chakra beating like a drum (at least I think it was my base chakra - it might have been a tiny umpar band in there? :huh: )

This is for Apech. This band is going to be playing here this summer. I'm pretty sure I'm going.

Thanks ....BUT I have suddenly become all mellow .... hey ... hmmmm

So anyway ... what's that on her head ... oh never mind I just realised I don't care ....

So anyway ... what's that on her head ... oh never mind I just realised I don't care ....

Well, being from Japan I'm disappointed that they didn't have a zoom lense on that camera.

But I'm not going to say anything else lest I get myself in trouble.

Or it might have been your heart beat.

Maybe the astral emanations from the heart valves...but it was not the physical sound of the heartbeat. I'm familiar with that - it was either the astral sounds of one of the psychic centres or i'm going with the umpar band!

• Like 1

Maybe the astral emanations from the heart valves...but it was not the physical sound of the heartbeat. I'm familiar with that - it was either the astral sounds of one of the psychic centres or i'm going with the umpar band!

What does insanity sound like? To me it sounds kind of like a cross between a running refrigerator and an alarm clock.

Edited by Green Tiger
  • Like 1