sean

What are you listening to?

heheh i like the song so much i'll play it again --a little different voice this time

but still timeless..................

Yeah, that was different. But I must say, that girl has potential, especially with Blues music.

Or this version:

I must go here then...

I actually met and talked with the lead singer (can't remember his name) of War when I was in New Orleans one time.

I had gone to a Black night club to listen to a Zydeco band, Rockin' Dopsie, and he came into the club. He was called up on stage and did a couple of War's songs with the Rockin' Dopsie band. It was after he performed that I had the chance to talk with him.

• Like 1

I actually met and talked with the lead singer (can't remember his name) of War when I was in New Orleans one time.

I had gone to a Black night club to listen to a Zydeco band, Rockin' Dopsie, and he came into the club. He was called up on stage and did a couple of War's songs with the Rockin' Dopsie band. It was after he performed that I had the chance to talk with him.

That is one great memory... thanks mate!

• Like 1

No need to force the progression just ride the windYou'll know the answer to the where and the why and whenIf you keep workin' for your search you will find the endThough at the end you find it only begins againSee at the end you'll see it only begins againAnd everything you learn you're only rememberin'

First in Flight by Blackalicious

Edited by dustybeijing

I'm just today, I'm just the way I amI'm every single day I amI'm February, April, March and even May I amI'm only what you make me hope I'm what you pray I amToday I am, I'm never really far away I amYou better scope me like the hunter does the prey I amYou play "I am" out in the picture yesterday I amI'm everything your memories say I am

Nowhere Fast by Blackalicious

I am obsessed with this M83 album right now.

I only know 1 song from them, it's "Midnight City". Take a listen to Freur's "Doot Doot", it sounds similar to "Midnight City". So relaxing to the ears.

Anyway, I have been listening to a lot of Chris Brown's songs. Love that guy. I have "All Off" in repeat.