sean

What are you listening to?

I just listened to that song again and watched the video I linked.

Back to planetrock.com.

ps you know I can control my molecular density at will, right? Although I'm a long way off levitating...

ha ha ha

This one is especially for you Captain.

You have to listen to the song though ... all the way through

That was great.

Yeah, the Japanese sure do love their drums.

I'm listening to The Guess Who this morning.

I would have to listen a lot more this kind of music to enjoy it for real. You post a lot of these songs so it may be, I try at least :)

• Like 1

The next in my mini series of esoteric medieval German music. This one is sung in Mittelhochdeutsch.

During my two tours of duty in Germany I never could "get into" German music. I always ended up listening to American, or British, French or Italian.

But I do have one song in my collection that is sung in German ... let me look ...

Yes, although the recording I have is from when he was younger and had an even richer voice.

Edited by Marblehead

My father in law loves this kind of stuff. It's called Schlager Musik in Germany.

It's similar to cheesy HeileWelt stuff, so take a deep breath and go for it (if you must):

My father in law loves this kind of stuff. It's called Schlager Musik in Germany.

It's similar to cheesy HeileWelt stuff, so take a deep breath and go for it (if you must):

Yes, I can enjoy that kind of stuff on occasion.

How about this one?

• Like 1

But what do you think of this? If from the good Ol U.S. of A. and it's some of the finest playing I've ever heard.

It's real skill and a hell of a party.

But what do you think of this? If from the good Ol U.S. of A. and it's some of the finest playing I've ever heard.

Yeah, party time with a Bluegrass classic (Flatt & Scruggs). And they did a very good job with it too.

Outch .. sorry .. yes, it's cool, but guys, if you have so many strings, you need to TUNE them..!!

Hmm, maybe you like this here

?

The recorder from about 02:30 is really great..

:)

Edited by Yascra
  • Like 1

But if you have no strings you don't have to waste time tuning.

At Bluegrass festivals the artists would often complain because the humidity would change the tuning of their instruments, causing them to go through a tuning session prior to their performance.

Some people proclaim this man to be the father of the Cajun fiddle:

A note to this: Alan Lomax was one of the most important people in the preservation of early Americana music.

Edited by Marblehead

Witchi-Tie-To, Gimee Rah whoa Rah Neeko, Whoa Rah Neeko hey Ney, Hey Ney, No Way witchi-Tie-To, Gimee Rah whoa Rah Neeko, Whoa Rah Neeko hey Ney, Hey Ney, No Way

water Spirit Feelin' springin' Round in My Head makes Me Feel Glad that I'm Not Dead witchi-Tie-Tie, Gimee Rah whoa Rah Neeko, Whoa Rah Neeko hey Ney, Hey Ney, No Way witchi-Tie-Tie, Gimee Rah whoa Rah Neeko, Whoa Rah Neeko hey Ney, Hey Ney, No Way ...