VCraigP

EMF pollution protection

i have a cell phone... i try not to carry it on my body and to use it only sporadically though.

I would definately like to see the results of these devices with an Egely Wheel

I'd like to see an Egely Wheel thread. Seems like the sort of thing a few 'bums would have tried out.

Hi all.

Some months ago I engaged in a conversation about Q-Link, which is purported to be a protection against chaotic EMF radiation. I have some misgivings about the product.

Can anyone suggest their best choice for EMF pollution protection. I am most interested in personal devices you can wear and / or carry.

I know about and have Orgonite - though I may well be getting more soon.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Craig

The only thing that will shield something from EMF is to put it inside a metal box or wire cage!

The only thing that will shield something from EMF is to put it inside a metal box or wire cage!

You are 100% correct.

A complete shield from EMF radiation requires not only a wire cage, but a generator attached.

For Example, In some applications computer systems are shielded using copper mesh and generally a gasoline generator. This protects them from EMP "Bombs"(Which Pulse a minute or two before detonation) or EMP Guns built from Microwave parts with a Wave guide attached....

However, I take for granted what I know, perhaps there are some who think it(Anti-EMF pendants) is a complete shield...

There is one more way... Running water.

Rumor has it that some people who have money to burn have water running through the internal structure of their homes. An expensive application but also just as effective.

Edit: Added text is in red.

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit

for all interested, i made some research into passive oscillators. intriguing, efficient.

You are 100% correct.

A complete shield from EMF radiation requires not only a wire cage, but a generator attached.

For Example, In some applications computer systems are shielded using copper mesh and generally a gasoline generator. This protects them from EMP "Bombs"(Which Pulse a minute or two before detonation) or EMP Guns built from Microwave parts with a Wave guide attached....

However, I take for granted what I know, perhaps there are some who think it(Anti-EMF pendants) is a complete shield...

There is one more way... Running water.

Rumor has it that some people who have money to burn have water running through the internal structure of their homes. An expensive application but also just as effective.

Edit: Added text is in red.

To shield an area from an electro-magnetic wave requires either reflection or absorption. A solid metal will reflect mostly and absorb very little. But this depends on the frequency. A high frequency wave like that coming from your cell phone is in the 1-3 Ghz range and will not penetrate very far into a metal. Ever heard of skin-depth? A lower frequency wave, like the power line will actually penetrate deeper into the metal and can actually pass through it, emerging from the other side attenuated if the metal is thin enough.

Water itself does not absorb em radiation very well unless it has something like salt in it.

It reflects very little otherwise there would be no light in the sea during the day. It would be always dark. It absorbs light (a high frequency em wave) or the depths of the ocean would not be dark.

Very low frequency waves will travel through the earth and the sea and is one of the ways submarines communicate electronically.

A wire mesh is only effective against frequencies with wavelengths quite a bit longer than the hole in the mesh. Otherwise a mesh would block visible light out,

The proper name for this interfering radiation is EMI, electro magnetic interference.

It is everywhere.

Dr. Hamer, Dr. Reckeweg in modern times, and resting on the foundational understanding of chronic illness provided by Dr. Hahnemann.

Karen, thank you for the names. Surprisingly, I've never heard of them and I've have a ton of books on Cancer and natural healing in general. If someone wants to learn about the forces behind the conventional treatments for cancer today, I would recommend "The Cancer Industry" by Ralph W. Moss ( http://www.amazon.com/Cancer-Industry-New-...d/dp/1881025098 )

I second that.. Raph Moss' book is a good look at the industry and its agendas. Gary Null is also a good resource for that.

For a summary of the work of Dr. Hamer and Dr. Reckeweg, articles here:

The German New Medicine of Dr. Hamer (5-part series)

Understanding Symptoms in Context: Introduction to Dr.Reckeweg's Homotoxicology

And, as for a complete system of therapeutics, the Heilkunst system, which incorporates the principles of all the above into a rational system of medicine.

Edited by karen

To shield an area from an electro-magnetic wave requires either reflection or absorption. A solid metal will reflect mostly and absorb very little. But this depends on the frequency. A high frequency wave like that coming from your cell phone is in the 1-3 Ghz range and will not penetrate very far into a metal. Ever heard of skin-depth? A lower frequency wave, like the power line will actually penetrate deeper into the metal and can actually pass through it, emerging from the other side attenuated if the metal is thin enough.

Water itself does not absorb em radiation very well unless it has something like salt in it.

It reflects very little otherwise there would be no light in the sea during the day. It would be always dark. It absorbs light (a high frequency em wave) or the depths of the ocean would not be dark.

Very low frequency waves will travel through the earth and the sea and is one of the ways submarines communicate electronically.

A wire mesh is only effective against frequencies with wavelengths quite a bit longer than the hole in the mesh. Otherwise a mesh would block visible light out,

The proper name for this interfering radiation is EMI, electro magnetic interference.

It is everywhere.

Im glad you know about the skin depth with respect to higher radio frequencies and the decrease of wavelength with higher frequencies, that is cool.

However as the fact remains Faraday Cages as they are called for the most part are usually surrounded by a metal enclosure depicted as such at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faraday_cage

Yes I freely admit the error of omission.

Ad hominem is an argument based upon burden of proof where one makes the other individual responsible for the burden of proof which is a fallacy of thinking.

The fact remains that Faraday Cages, in use today cancel out the field or electromagnetic radiation inside, albeit due to different methods and concepts. Some ground, some apply a field of radiation to neutralize.

Some devices inadvertently act as a Farady Cage even though it is not in the most complete sense.

Even though the Faraday Cage is made of conductive material, the field or ground applied neutralizes the field that attempts to penetrate the device. Equations not stated here, another error of omission.

The device eliminates interference and is used in screen rooms today in applications that require no interference.

Can you freely admit your errors also? Or am I on trial? ahahhaahahhaha :lol:

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit

... Equations not stated here, another error of omission.

... Or am I on trial? ahahhaahahhaha :lol:

Yes, we want to see Maxwell's equations explained so we can insure your innocence.

...just kidding

Interesting to see others that are into electromagnetic field theory.

Im glad you know about the skin depth with respect to higher radio frequencies and the decrease of wavelength with higher frequencies, that is cool.

However as the fact remains Faraday Cages as they are called for the most part are usually surrounded by a metal enclosure depicted as such at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faraday_cage

Yes I freely admit the error of omission.

Ad hominem is an argument based upon burden of proof where one makes the other individual responsible for the burden of proof which is a fallacy of thinking.

The fact remains that Faraday Cages, in use today cancel out the field or electromagnetic radiation inside, albeit due to different methods and concepts. Some ground, some apply a field of radiation to neutralize.

Some devices inadvertently act as a Farady Cage even though it is not in the most complete sense.

Even though the Faraday Cage is made of conductive material, the field or ground applied neutralizes the field that attempts to penetrate the device. Equations not stated here, another error of omission.

The device eliminates interference and is used in screen rooms today in applications that require no interference.

Can you freely admit your errors also? Or am I on trial? ahahhaahahhaha :lol:

not picking on you at all dude, nobody's on trial, and I understand that simplified statements do not carry all the required assumptions with them to show they are technically correct.

I quoted your post only because it had some relevant technal info in it

I am putting info out there for the general readers that may not be that familiar with the physics of electromagnetic waves.

and this is more about helping general readers understand that in terms of known physics there is no way a pendant you hang on your chest can shield you from em radiation or store up this energy that would have to be "washed out" later. If that were to happen it is something other than em radiation.

Plus it is interesting and fun to think and talk about ...........

for example, in what way can an em wave store energy, in the sense that you would capture energy from the wave and be able to release it later, also as a wave, without the injection of other forms of energy?

for all interested, i made some research into passive oscillators. intriguing, efficient.
I'm interested, what are they and how did you prove they work?

Specifically, I'm looking for an EMF shield or neutralizer for computers. It's hard to keep much distance from them. Also, I would guess the flatscreens have lower EMFs than CRT monitors? And what if we turned the brightness down, would that help?

I'm interested, what are they and how did you prove they work?

Specifically, I'm looking for an EMF shield or neutralizer for computers. It's hard to keep much distance from them. Also, I would guess the flatscreens have lower EMFs than CRT monitors? And what if we turned the brightness down, would that help?

CRT's way worse than LCD's. I did away with all my CRT's.