Mak_Tin_Si

FU that heals the kidney problem (hairloss and weakness)

Hardyg,

A FU is a charm or talisman usually drawn on paper.

Your pal,

Yoda

~~~

Thelerner,

After Randi's experience, I've asked for Mak Tin Si's help for almost 40 friends and family members! :lol:

Everyone has a different situation and I'd imagine that the nature of his work isn't an immediate thing. After total radio silence for a couple of months, Mak Tin Si emailed me that Randi would likely be cured of her heartburn soon and immediately Randi got a lot of improvement dramatically which greatly increased her physical comfort and peace of mind but there still is a long ways to go.

It's my understanding that Mak Tin Si is working primarily on me getting my energy levels and attitude back up to strong, positive levels and that will naturally help her out. She doesn't have any interest in using FUs or anything, so treating her indirectly might be the best channel.

Your pal,

Yoda

Thanks for the reply Y. It's an unusual healing paradigm, in so many ways. In your case, was the FU just displayed or was it burned and drank in water?

What I'm really looking for is what lies behind the Fu?

What exactly heals the person? The intent of the Fu writer?

The placation of taoist gods and spirits?

I can wrap my mind around herbalism, and TCM theory, but what empowers the FU?

Michael

What exactly heals the person? The intent of the Fu writer?

The placation of taoist gods and spirits?

You might get a vague (possibly correct) answer by combining areas of knowledge like homeopathy, scalar wave devices, quantum physics and some other in that area.

From what I read about psychic/energetic devices, apparently you can build a device that focuses and amplifies your will. And then you surely can do it with only your body, too, as well as charging things with effects created by your intention.

Edited by Hardyg

The best thing for kidneys that I've found is the kidney tonic tea that the China Health Center in Austin, TX sells. It is powerful stuff. Check it out. They have a pill for and a tea form, I've only used the tea.

http://www.austinchc.com/

Michael,

I was going through the National Gallery in DC in January and the energy off the Van Gogh paintings were seriously intense. The energy given off by the Monet paintings were very beautiful. Walking through that building was an amazing experience. I feel like those artists were sharing something with me that was a tangible, real thing.

Maybe in a similar way Mak Tin Si paints his FU calligraphy with Taoism energy?

Your pal,

Yoda

Hardyg,

If I remember correctly, ground up gemstones are an ingredient in the paint.

Your pal,

Yoda

~

I can wrap my mind around herbalism, and TCM theory, but what empowers the FU?

Michael

A FU is a charm or talisman usually drawn on paper.

Yep just talismanic magic. (Well there isn't really any "just" about magic :lol:)

i.e. Using inert objects as storage batteries that have been consecrated and energized with psychic energy via a ritual.

I'm sure Michael has a background in the western version of this stuff

Mal,

While talismanic magic and Ng Yin Do Pai FUs share some similar pathways to accomplish their respective missions, I'd imagine that their power sources have nothing in common.

Your pal,

Yoda

That is possible, but even a lineage power (stable beliefs and rituals over time) are drawing power from the source. i.e. all the different flavors of power are just fragments of the whole, the myriad things from the one etc...

I just find it a bit surprising that people are surprised that talismans/FU's work. Of course they do. People have been using that sort of intent/technique for a very long time.

Of course if you have a crappy ritual and poor intent then you talisman isn't going to do much. That they work so well is a sign IMHO that MTS is taping into something OLD.

The power source of taoism FU are very complicated. If you do have fate in this and do want to learn it, there is a long long way to study before this subject.

That's why I moved away from ceremonial magick, too complicated. Works really well but I like simpler things.

It takes a lot of factor to learn taoism magic, specially talking about FU and stuff..

you need to have fate, you need to have a bridge to taoism, you need linkage to taoism, a good master and alot of courage, self-confidence, and respect.

wish you good luck!

Just one note to add in this post----

I can do a FU without the ink, just by doing it in the air with a finger, or even with the eye, or even without anything, and it can still work. So the FU's power is not from the ink or the gemstone. Plus, there are only VERY LITTLE of this gemstone (JUE SA) used in a full bucket of red ink. It is mainly a red food coloring powder that makes it red.

So the FU is not power up by the ink.

The best thing for kidneys that I've found is the kidney tonic tea that the China Health Center in Austin, TX sells. It is powerful stuff. Check it out. They have a pill for and a tea form, I've only used the tea.

http://www.austinchc.com/

Any idea what the ingrediants are because they don't say. I have a chronic kidney nephritis and have been diagnosed with kidney yang deficiency so I may be interested.

There cannot be an exact amount of lineage power in a FU that I can tell because there is not "meter" to measure. Also, the power of the FU can differ from users. If you respect the FU more, it will work more for you and maybe give you 100X the effect. If you do not respect it, it can do you harm even it is suppose to heal your illness. Very amazing

Here's another basic TCM technique to boost your kidneys (combining sound & color):

The second sound were going to cover is the kidney sound. To make the kidney sound, take a deep breathe and purse the lips as though blowing out a candle at a distance. Breathe out and gentle make the sound "Woooooooooooooo". Phonetically it sounds more like "Wuuuuuuuuuuuuu". This will begin to purge the kidneys of excess fire chi, increasing the flow of its energy and the energy of the rest of the internal organs. After each exhalation, breathe in deeply and imagine a bright blue energy with gentleness coming into the kidneys, calming and healing them. Then begin again with the exhalation while making the "woooooo" sound. You can also increase the effectiveness of any of the sounds by imagining a black smoke coming out from the organ and exiting along with the breath. This is another way that visualization can amplify the effects of breathing techniques.

Each of these sounds has a simple set of physical movements associated with it. These movements also help to increase the effectiveness of the sounds themselves. Even doing the sounds alone without the exercise will go a long way to begin to purge, purify and detoxify the organs very effectively. This is something that many can actually feel working even on the first try.

Practice this exercise six times per set a few times a day. This is sufficient to help maintain good health and for strengthening the kidneys. If you're trying to detoxify the kidneys, have back pain, ringing in the ears or fatigue, then you can increase the breaths between 9 to 36 times. Breathe slowly and deeply and if you experience any odd symptoms, simply take a few deep breaths without the sound while keeping a calm mind and try again later.

Remember to imagine the bright blue energy coming into the kidneys during inhalation. This is important because during the exhalation you're purging the kidneys of fire chi, so we want to replace some of that lost chi using the mind, inhalation and visualization. Performing this simple visualization on the inhalation will help accomplish this.

The kidneys are the organ most responsible for your overall health, longevity, energy, growth and vigor. The kidneys also house the negative emotion of fear, help specifically with the rebuilding of bones, control water functions of the body and house the positive emotions of alertness, stillness and gentleness.

The importance of keeping the kidneys strong and healthy can not be over stated. The kidneys have a powerful regulating and controlling effect on all the other organs of the body, especially the heart and liver. All the organs derive a part of their operating or managing chi from the kidneys. Any illness of sufficient severity will always involve the kidneys to some degree. This is why keeping the kidneys strong and healthy can go a long way to boosting your overall immunity.

By making the kidney sound on a daily basis you will greatly strengthen this critical organ system and strengthen the vital kidney (water chi) throughout the body. Kidney chi is an important component of sexual chi and sexual energy. In coordination with the liver, the potency and strength of the kidneys helps to regulate sexual activity, sexual drive and menstruation in women.

DUHHH, the basics, so easy to remember yet so easy to forget!

There cannot be an exact amount of lineage power in a FU that I can tell because there is not "meter" to measure. Also, the power of the FU can differ from users. If you respect the FU more, it will work more for you and maybe give you 100X the effect. If you do not respect it, it can do you harm even it is suppose to heal your illness. Very amazing

Thats really intresting.So what you are saying is the "users" intent or belief in the fu is just as important or maybe more important, then the actual fu itself?

When you use the Fu, you are not only dealing with a piece of object, but also when you use it, deities will give you blessings and help on the way, if you do not respect it, of course nobody will help you out. That is simple logic. Just like if you want your father to help you fix the computer when you are a kid, you gotta ask "please" and "may I.." kind of thing. If you just say "hey, get over and fix it for me". I am sure your parents will give you a big time. Right?

Respect is a very basic virtue for human.

Thats really intresting.So what you are saying is the "users" intent or belief in the fu is just as important or maybe more important, then the actual fu itself?

When you use the Fu, you are not only dealing with a piece of object, but also when you use it, deities will give you blessings and help on the way, if you do not respect it, of course nobody will help you out. That is simple logic. Just like if you want your father to help you fix the computer when you are a kid, you gotta ask "please" and "may I.." kind of thing. If you just say "hey, get over and fix it for me". I am sure your parents will give you a big time. Right?

So the deities of the lineage are contained or connected within the essence of the fu?By showing proper respect in regards to the fu you are then also demonstrating proper respect to lineage deities. As a priest of daoist lineage do you provide a means by which the deities can bestow their blessings upon us by creating the fu and other talismen?

Why you use the FU, the Fu will auto-connect to the deities and they would transmit blessings and energy to help you carry out what the FU is suppose to do. So if you do anything bad or disrespect the FU, you are breaking the connection and making the FU no-use already because you do not want the help.