Trixter Streetcat

Kunlun interactions

Great advice Trunk.

SP, when doing your Kunlun practice, just spiral clockwise to draw the cooling downward flow into your body.

Your Kundalini may rise but with the downward flow, the two energies can merge at the heart and create the expansive, magnetic "steam" of divine bliss.

It is VERY important that you maintain a little smile while you practice though. Not just for the energy pattern but because it opens the crown, further enabling the water path to flow.

Bets of luck and see you soon.

Chris

Its a very nice feeling to see that atleast somebody can understand what i am saying. :-)

Thanks for replying!

So i will just summarize what i hav understood. Please correct if m wrong anywhere.

1) It will be good for me to do Kunlun (while my kundalini takes its own course). It is not risky. It will only help me with my energies.

2) I can still practice Reiki healing

3) While doing Kunlun level 1 posture, i have to move my body clockwise (my torso or my upper body).

Things i need lil clarity.

1) WHat does it mean by spiral clockwise to draw cooling into your body.

2) Kunlun is posture with stillness. If i move my torso clockwise..wont it reduce kunlun effect?

3) i also do astral projection ( gng out of body for healing etc). I guess that is not related to this. So that also should be fine?

**Reason for such detailed Q is because i have been through lot of things during kundalini arousal & i just survived because of god's grace. Now its pleasant and very blissful. Thts why i take every step with lot of caution.

Just to add in case this helps you to analyse my case: My body builds up lot of static. I touch any metallic item or car or key or clothes, the sparks r so big, u can actually see it. And i was finding ways to ground my built up static energy.

I practiced kunlun level 1 on my own for 4 days and till now i havent seen any static building up. I guess its helping in grounding my static.

----****************************************************************************------------------

Great advice Trunk.

SP, when doing your Kunlun practice, just spiral clockwise to draw the cooling downward flow into your body.

Your Kundalini may rise but with the downward flow, the two energies can merge at the heart and create the expansive, magnetic "steam" of divine bliss.

It is VERY important that you maintain a little smile while you practice though. Not just for the energy pattern but because it opens the crown, further enabling the water path to flow.

Bets of luck and see you soon.

Chris

We are an opinionated lot, yes we are. So here's mine.

I agree with freeform that you only need listen to your body as it is much more intelligent in these matters than the scraps of oversimplified information we can cognize.

I was fairly fearful of the (spontaneous) Kundalini Kunlun mix at the beginning but that fear was not warrented. As Santiago says, its all Shakti. Upward, downward, sideways, round and round, its intelligent energy in your body that is helping you transform, it will adapt and maximize whatever you do to transform. This has been my guiding belief that has served me well, where other people seem to get fearful or paranoid, using this to rationalize their not practising.

Yes I do think Kunlun falls within the definition of Shakti (great transformational intelligence). It is just a name and I wouldnt get caught up in these names. Alchemical processes are millions of times more complicated than what we write here--better to say Shakti or God.

I am not saying that doing the Kundalini yoga exercises, raising your K or qi level and then move onto Kunlun. It seems redundant, unadvisable (by Chris) and when you get a feel for it, you might notice that Kunlun a more refined and powerful type of energy than that produced by doing dragon fire breath for example.

I was fairly fearful of the (spontaneous) Kundalini Kunlun mix at the beginning but that fear was not warrented. As Santiago says, its all Shakti. its all Shakti. Upward, downward, sideways, round and round...

De Paradise,

I don't think the issue is in regards to spontaneous kundalini. I believe it is in regards to exercises that are designed for raising kundalini. Kundalini is not Prana (Chi), they are related but Kundalini is different than Chi. If somebody has not or is not doing kundalini specific exercises, it should not be an issue.

For me, the warning about mixing kundalini was VERY warranted in my case. I was heavily into Kundalini Yoga and mantra and found I had some pretty serious energy collisions when I chose to seriously get back into Mao Shan and then later Kunlun. I have learned that there are differences in different energy techniques and yes, they are all forms of energy, BUT each energy has a specific vibration and purpose. It is important as we get deeper and deeper into these more powerful techniques that we be careful not to simply throw different techniques together. I have found that Max is a very understated guy and if he found it necessary to put in his book a warning about mixing certain energies together, he did it for a very good reason. It has certainly rung true in my case. It has taken alot of work to get my energy back into a comfortable flow... So, I will echo the warning, follow Max's advice about mixing the energy practices...

My .02

Edited by fiveelementtao

I tend to think kundalini energy is different than the peaceful downward flow of Kunlun. At first, I thought they were different based on little experience. Then I thought they were the same based on more experience, but not enough experience. Now I think they're different, based on even more experience. :lol:

Kunlun energy is...vast freedom and pure sweetness.

This is just my experience...but if I were to recommend something to others it would be to surrender more.

Guest winpro07
:mellow: Edited by winpro07

De Paradise,

I don't think the issue is in regards to spontaneous kundalini. I believe it is in regards to exercises that are designed for raising kundalini. Kundalini is not Prana (Chi), they are related but Kundalini is different than Chi. If somebody has not or is not doing kundalini specific exercises, it should not be an issue.

For me, the warning about mixing kundalini was VERY warranted in my case. I was heavily into Kundalini Yoga and mantra and found I had some pretty serious energy collisions when I chose to seriously get back into Mao Shan and then later Kunlun. I have learned that there are differences in different energy techniques and yes, they are all forms of energy, BUT each energy has a specific vibration and purpose. It is important as we get deeper and deeper into these more powerful techniques that we be careful not to simply throw different techniques together. I have found that Max is a very understated guy and if he found it necessary to put in his book a warning about mixing certain energies together, he did it for a very good reason. It has certainly rung true in my case. It has taken alot of work to get my energy back into a comfortable flow... So, I will echo the warning, follow Max's advice about mixing the energy practices...

My .02

I do agree with you, however shishir_peace did ask about spontaneous Kundalini situation as well as deliberate K-raising exercises. (which you'll note I was not encouraging; and not contradicting Shrfu Max.) :)

Edited by de_paradise

The key is not to control movement of energy in the body! Whatever happens spontaneously should be allowed to play through - your body is far wiser in matters of the body than the mind is.

Yup. Just guide. No need force.

Yes. This process is very much about trusting yourself and becoming self-reliant and empowered.

Like the old saying "You need a teacher to show you that you don't need a teacher."

The forum is a good place for people to compare notes and share experiences and it usually picks up after a seminar when a new influx of people sign in. Many there give good advice.

Max hasn't been on for about six months though because has has moved to a place where there is no internet access.

"Many there give good advice".

If Max hasn't been there to answer questions then who answers them? How long has Max been teaching Kunlun? Thanks Joe.

Edited by farmerjoe

First of all..Thank you guys for replying to my questions & sharing your knowledge with me!

I would like to share my experiences with Kunlun till now. Few things which kundalini practitioners should know.

--> I practiced Kunlun 5-6 times and i saw my feet shaking, my torso moving spirally..i feel the energy getting stored around an inch b'hnd my navel area and then i see/feel it dispersing the energy into thousand of nerves. I felt it in arms and once in third eye.

My Opinion/Viewpoint after practicing Kunlun --> Kunlun, chi, kundalini..they are all the same at energy level. Whenever i do kunlun, the next day my kundalini rises. I can see that kunlun is supporting my kundalini. ( i dont do any forceful kundalini exercies now). THe kundalini rise should become more stable & fruitful as time passes.

In fact after Kunlun, my reiki is also going good.

I just prayed to lord and felt that i should continue with Kunlun. He has always given me the right hint. Prayers always helps :)

So for confirmation with MAX, i asked him these questions yesterday. He confirmed that it is TOTALLY SAFE for me (any guy whose kundalini is already awakened) to practice kunlun & KUNLUN will definitely help me in my journey.

My Analysis/impression of MAX --> The first thought i had when i met him was..."He is strong". He must be in 40s or 50s i guess but he looks amazingly strong & young. Maybe its the Kung Fu that he is trained in or something.

He is very down to the earth, very friendly, very simple, very affectionate. I like such qualities in people & i must say i like him.

I am yet to check him out at energy level. I know such people wont show off at their energy level

in public & that too so easily. Lets see. I am yet to attend his Kunlun Level 1 session.

Guest C Yu C He Taiji

Hi,

I would like to ask about kulun interactions as well. My girlfriend is studying Wudangpai in Germany, which involves Hui Chun Qigong, Wudang Wuxing Qigong, and both of us recite the first two lines of the Daodejing regularly, can anyone tell me whether this will influence our kunlun training in a bad way? I just ask because Max wrote in his book not to mix kunlun with any other qigong practices, the problem is that we cannot simply skip this Qigong training. Any suggestions?

Chrisn

Chrisn, hatha yoga, taichi, stance training are considered compatible with K. Also normal mantras are as long as they are separated from K practice by a couple of hours. I don't know what y'all are doing, but hopefully that helps.

Hi,

I would like to ask about kulun interactions as well. My girlfriend is studying Wudangpai in Germany, which involves Hui Chun Qigong, Wudang Wuxing Qigong, and both of us recite the first two lines of the Daodejing regularly, can anyone tell me whether this will influence our kunlun training in a bad way? I just ask because Max wrote in his book not to mix kunlun with any other qigong practices, the problem is that we cannot simply skip this Qigong training. Any suggestions?

Chrisn

Skip kunlun :)