Sign in to follow this  
Seminarian

Need info/advice/help on sexual practise

Hi everybody,

I've been on this forums for some time but I haven't really been participating on the forums because I feel I can't really contribute to any of the topics being discussed here.

I've been trying to find information about the sexual practise but I find alot different and sometimes one person says 'Yin' and the other says 'Yang'. ( tao-style joke? ;-) ) This has confused me alot. So I don't know what path to pursue.

My situation:

I've done some sexual stimulation, without ejaculation ofcourse ;) . First I clenched the pc-muscle for 10 seconds and then I clenched my buttocks and visualised (or should I say 'feel-ised' to be correct) the energy (or rather my focus in my body) moving up from the pc-muscle through the spine and neck in to my head to the top of my head.

After this I feel a fire burning in my body, I can focus alot better than before. Some times I really enjoy it, but some times it makes me feel uneasy, like totally 'unchilled' (don't know the english word to describe it good).

I might actually compare it to a cocaine rush sometimes. It feels really good sometimes.

Now since I've done this cultivation I've trouble falling a sleep. Mostly I lay awake for 3 hours or so. Because I have to get up early I've only slept 5 hours the last 3 nights. (each night that is)

Now I'm experiencing a weird feeling. I feel I'm tired but I don't really feel sleepy. I'm tired but I have energy. I think it's comparable to the feeling wheni'm tired but under stress. I feel tired but I feel pumped up at the same time.

I have warm vibes, but suffer from less efficient memory (from tiredness I think).

I have a past of sexual and drug abuse. This was more soft than hard drugs btw. This started at the young age of 17. Since a few months I finally conditioned myself in the right mindset to live another life and I have developed some goals in my life that I'm eager to accomplish. So all the abuse is over now.

This long-term vision keeps me away from the short-term hedonistic junkie-lifestyle. I'm reading a lot nowadays & learning alot on various subjects. Just to state I'm finding myself on a better track.

What's up with this energy? Is it transformed already? Is this energy just flowing in my body till it's all used up? Am I damaging my body, doing more bad than good? I'd like to transform this energy so it can be stored and benefit my general health and strongess. Or is it already being used to strenghten my body? Is there a way to store this energy and to lessen the current rush I'm in so I can lessen my sleeping problems? Maybe a description? I hope somebody can shed light in about the unknown state I find myself in.

I'm looking for specific help for my situation. Please give me some pratical advise. I don't mean this bad, but I'm not looking for people suggesting me to step away from this as I feel this sexual energy is so powerful and I don't want to waste any more vital energy in my life on such a way!

I have some health problems, more specifically back-pain. I've a mild form off scoliosis. In my current condition my back and shoulder muscles are very tensed. And this scoliosis requires strong muscles to keep my back straight. Currently I suffer from muscle-spasms because my muscles are too weak for this situation. I'm also receiving treatment with massages and other techniques for this.

So I'm interested in strengthening my body. To store the energy so that it can be used by my body when needed. To charge my batteries for a long time so I could enjoy good health, high energy and lots of mental energy at even an older age. I'm in my early twenties btw.

Please help a fellow human in despare! :) Shed light in the darkness and help me achieve a better health. You won't be able to imagine my gratefulness! ^^

Warm (also literal ;) ) Regards

Semi

ps: I hope this posts makes some sense cuz I'm not really feeling mentally 'sharp' atm. I also hope it's the right place to post this topic. My appologies if not.

Edited by Seminarian

I am no expert in this kind of working but it sounds as if you might benefit from earthing, settling or grounding your energy with formless meditation (longish periods). I would also suggest that you try to find someone who is expert before going any further with this practice. It is possible to hurt yourself.

For what it's worth, forget about sexual qigong or arousing the Jing.

It is a very dicy path, and the consequences are not very appealing.

If you are sincere about spiritual practice and health, change your focus to overall energywork and meditation.

Sexual practice is for very advanced practitioners, and from my experience, living in an allready over-aroused society, the opposite is what we need.

h

For what it's worth, forget about sexual qigong or arousing the Jing.

It is a very dicy path, and the consequences are not very appealing.

If you are sincere about spiritual practice and health, change your focus to overall energywork and meditation.

Sexual practice is for very advanced practitioners, and from my experience, living in an allready over-aroused society, the opposite is what we need.

h

Spot on.

Hello there Seminarian.

Did you had any prior experience with energy or breathwork before you started your current activities/practice ?

I mean things like yoga, taiji, breathwork/qigong ? Anything ?

If your energetic channels and centers arent developed yet and you gonna rush some strong energy trough them witouth gently stepping it up or slow overtime conditioning then its quit possible you gonna get some strange effects after a while as you are unbalancing your energybody.

More likely is to encounter psychological problems because the way i see it is that you are forcing raw sexual energy up your spine directly inside your head wich is not ideal. Your upper centers will be highly powered witouth any strong basis to support it and you are getting more and more unstable.

The way you describe it, certainly when you talk about the unchilly feeling and the c rush it looks to me you are draining your adrenal glands or putting great pressure on them. Not really the same as storing energy thus.

What i can suggest is strenghten your body first with a practice like taiji or yoga, also nice are standing meditations like zhang zhuan. Also recommend grounding practices like emptiness meditation so you get control over your own mind and energy wich also purifies at the same time.

I would stop with any sexual yoga if i where you. Sleep should go back to normal and memory and focus (also drugrelated maybe) should get a bit better after a while. Seems to me you wonna be to quick hehe.

In short: the same as whats said allready in the posts above thus :D

Regards, Mike

minkus, ya trying to scare the poor guy? :lol: not that I'm any spot-on barometer, but adrenals crapping out should have more severe symptoms...or perhaps it was a warning about a possible bad point further down the road...anyway, not harpin on ya man :)

for the spine issues, the best thing I've come across for that would be Xing Shen Zhuang. does wonders for my spine and hips, personally.

kunlun seems to do a good job of balancing/harmonizing excess sexual energy for me.

When I had problems with too much weird crap going on during the early stages of my cultivation practice I would go for a slow jog for about 20 minutes. I did whats called the "Airborne shuffle" which is just the slowest feet dragging jog you can possibly do without actually walking. That was the best grounding exercise I ever found and you dont need to be a runner to do it. As little as 5 minutes helped but 20 minutes was the norm. Just keep it really slow.

Hey seminarian, I think this article explains what you're going through in the part "tempest in a tea kettle" : http://www.precisiondocs.com/~altaoism/HLDangerMain.htm

From what I understand, sexual practices are for advanced people who already have a strong foundation, as in breathing, done some energy work, have open and healthy channels, know how to circulate energy, know how to relax and let things flow, know how to balance energy, grounding out, etc etc. From what I understand it takes years of knowing how to do that, and doing it well, before you can safely go on with those exercises.

But I've experimented here and there, and I think I might know what you're talking about. One night, for about two hours, I stimulated but without ejaculation. As I approached the point I would stop stimulation, breathe, relax, and let everything subside, then I'd start up again. Anyway, I decided to just leave it like that, took a shower then went to bed.

That night I could hardly sleep at all! My whole body was heated up, I was tossing and turning. I didn't really have a sexual need/frustration, it was that my whole body in general was really hot. It was even a cold night, but under a minimal amount of covers and blankets I STILL felt too hot.

Next morning I ejaculated, got all the heat and pent up energy out of my system. That night I was calm and cool, same with all the following nights. Haven't really done anything like that sense then.

Direct experience (for me) has shown that unaroused sexual energy is much easier to deal with than aroused sexual energy. You always hear that but sometimes you have to verify things for yourself. I don't think basic stuff like that does much harm, it's repeated use and abuse of that practice. If you have trouble with overheating energy and trouble sleeping and trouble doing things, that's a sign that you aren't ready to do it and you should seriously back off. Get your hands off yourself and calm down. I lean towards the "everything in moderation" way of doing things. Don't arouse yourself and focus on the foundations and building up your energy. If you have an overwhelming sexual desire, so much so that it is VERY distracting, it might not be such a bad idea to get that out of the way then move on. As you get more practice you get better at it. That's what used to happen to me. I'd be able to abstain for a week, or two weeks, and then just let myself go and really beat myself up over it. But then I was like, "it's no big deal, I just need to relax and listen to what my body needs. If I NEED to release something, that's good, but otherwise I'll try and keep everything contained". And so far that approach has worked well.

You can conserve your vital energy by just not arousing any sexual energy as well ya know ;)

The more you fight against something the harder it will become to win. The more you fight the urge to not get aroused, the more thought you will put into it and the more it will happen. But once you accept it and think it's perfectly okay and then move on with your life, it won't be such a big deal anymore and you can move on to better and safer things. Once you get more experienced, maybe try another time... or maybe you won't even want to by then.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Direct experience (for me) has shown that unaroused sexual energy is much easier to deal with than aroused sexual energy.

Totally.

Hi Seminarian,

Thanks for opening a thread about your problem. We are here to help you. :)

In my current condition my back and shoulder muscles are very tensed....

You have still deep emotional issues that need to be resolved as a result of you being sexually abused in the past.

As another user mentioned, you must ground yourself well as this will help you remove those blockages. But let me tell you the process is going to be nasty. I would recommend you finding a teacher because working on this stuff alone is extremely difficult. If you can, start learning and practicing Baguazhang which in my opinion is the most effective method to get rid of any existing blockages at all levels: emotional, mental, physical, karmic...

You should seek for shiatsu/reiki/tui na treatment as well which will help you relieve pain and normalize chi flow.

Stay away from forced jing/semen manipulation in the way you are doing it. Too risky to practice Tantra without the direct supervision of a master. Regulate your diet and lifestyle if you can, all depending on your Yin and Yang energetic configuration (the year of birth is the way of knowing this). Consume only natural foods and practice regular fasting. Drink plenty of purified water. Go to bed before 11 pm every day.

Do you practice sitting meditation? If not, start now.

All the best in your recovery and strengthening process.

Love.

975rhx.jpg

Edited by durkhrod chogori

Regulate your diet and lifestyle if you can, all depending on your Yin and Yang energetic configuration (the year of birth is the way of knowing this)

Hi Durkhrod,

Do you have any more info on this yin/yang configuration as it relates to your year of birth?

Thanks

Hi Durkhrod,

Do you have any more info on this yin/yang configuration as it relates to your year of birth?

Thanks

Sure:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_astrology

&

http://www.chinavoc.com/zodiac/index.asp

I would not call it Astrology as the system is based on yearly Yin and Yang changes.

Good luck.

Edited by durkhrod chogori

Sure:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_astrology

&

http://www.chinavoc.com/zodiac/index.asp

I would not call it Astrology as the system is based on yearly Yin and Yang changes.

Good luck.

So if one is born under a 'yin' sign, should they emphasize more on 'yang' to balance it out? Or perhaps live in tune with what you're born under? I'll have to investigate.

Thanks for the info :)

So if one is born under a 'yin' sign, should they emphasize more on 'yang' to balance it out? Or perhaps live in tune with what you're born under? I'll have to investigate.

Certainly but also bear in mind 5 elements theory and location. If you were living in Tibet (dry and cold) obviously dietary requirements would be totally opposite to the ones required if you were in northern Australia (very hot and humid).

Always listen to your body and feel how the energy runs in the environment and interacts with yourself. In time, and with improved spiritual practice, you become very sensitive to this interaction.

Good luck!!

As another user mentioned, you must ground yourself well as this will help you remove those blockages. But let me tell you the process is going to be nasty. I would recommend you finding a teacher because working on this stuff alone is extremely difficult. If you can, start learning and practicing Baguazhang which in my opinion is the most effective method to get rid of any existing blockages at all levels: emotional, mental, physical, karmic...

You should seek for shiatsu/reiki/tui na treatment as well which will help you relieve pain and normalize chi flow.

Stay away from forced jing/semen manipulation in the way you are doing it. Too risky to practice Tantra without the direct supervision of a master. Regulate your diet and lifestyle if you can, all depending on your Yin and Yang energetic configuration (the year of birth is the way of knowing this). Consume only natural foods and practice regular fasting. Drink plenty of purified water. Go to bed before 11 pm every day.

Do you practice sitting meditation? If not, start now.

All the best in your recovery and strengthening process.

Love.

975rhx.jpg

thank you, I've started sitting meditation and I must say everytime I've meditated my muscles in my back feel alot healthier. I will do this everyday now.

For now I stay away from sexual practises. Maybe some day when I'm completely healthy and in shape I might experiment with it again.

Kind Regards :)

Semi

Sign in to follow this