benny

A Warning

To all who would seek to charge money for the knowledge of the various ways I bring to you a warning:

Make not a business of knowledge. If you do not stop seeking money in exchange for the information you possess you shall perish in a terrible fire.

The time has come for the knowledge to be made free, rightfully as it is; purely as it will remain. Unsullied by the forces of monetary corruption.

You cannot stop this as it is destiny.

Good luck.

Ben

Someone should design a sister site called Luniebums.com or Quackedbums.com

• Like 1

To all who would seek to charge money for the knowledge of the various ways I bring to you a warning:

Make not a business of knowledge. If you do not stop seeking money in exchange for the information you possess you shall perish in a terrible fire.

The time has come for the knowledge to be made free, rightfully as it is; purely as it will remain. Unsullied by the forces of monetary corruption.

You cannot stop this as it is destiny.

Good luck.

Ben

LOL :D:D:D

Is it just me, or has TTB gotten a lot stranger since like sept oct?

Hey lostmonk, I'm still new here, but I can say some people are out there. :lol:

It just gets stranger over time :)

Topics seem to "cycle" too, like our own little seasons :D

It just gets stranger over time :)

Topics seem to "cycle" too, like our own little seasons :D

Is it just me, or does nothing seem strange anymore?

Craig

PS - Merry celebration of the consensus reality.

Is it just me, or does nothing seem strange anymore?

Craig

PS - Merry celebration of the consensus reality.

lol yeah!

Everything is perfectly well the way it just is,so there`s absolutely no need to spend your money if you dont want or have to.

If you want to learn special things from special people you have to accept the modalities.

Is this right,is this wrong,it`s simply the way it is.

But we can be dreamers.

paraphrase: when we know enough is enough there will be enough. the desire for money is a root of evil. a system of exchange is necessary but it is not -why- we do what we do. We don't work to get money but to provide.

Just a little rationality injected here.......

If you consider what it takes to make some information available (writing a book, article, making a video) it would be pure charity to do it for free because there is a monetary cost involved.

Teaching is even more expensive in terms of resources consumed because it requires the interaction of a teacher.

Beyond the time and materials, there is no doubt that if something is offered freely then it tends to be undervalued by those who recieve it.

If you are expecting your information or teaching to be free, you will be very limited indeed.

If all information and teaching were free then there would be very little available.

These are just the facts of life in our global society.

Some of the things you see in here, and out there, are more about making money. But most are pretty fairly priced I would say. And most are sincerely offering something that they believe will benefit the users.