Yasel4life

Has anyone tried the Mind Light Nei Gung System by Gary Clyman?

Thanks Desert Eagle,

While it's not good to defame someone's teachings, I think it's also good to point out where someone's teachings may be useless and a waste of money. I guess the difference is in how you do it, and you did it politely and honestly.

Thank you, you have all been supportive which makes me like this site even more.

I remember some other things that I read on his website (or his Tidal book) some years back:

1- he said that he learned tai chi from his korean master for many years before his master decided to teach him chi kung almost as an after thought.

2- he said something to the effect that he flinged and somersaulted his students around the dojo using only his energy (just like in the movie Scanners).

3- him posing with what looks like Chuck Norris was posted on his front page.

Edited by Desert Eagle

Watched that youtube...wow that's a very forceful type of breathing. Probably makes an aggressive person feel more calm...temporarily. :rolleyes:

I just glanced at his site. Lots of hype and salesman ship. I think I read "best chikung on the planet". I cannot judge his ability, but the site raise a BIG red flag and the video seems weird. I wouldn't enjoy such a practice.

I don't know when he started to use the term neigong, but in general it seems that many people have started to use that now for better marketability. I'm sure it won't be long until we see the term "yin yang gong" get advertised as well.

His video...should speak to you...It's completely up to you as to whether or not you spend the money on it but I think you probably have the sense not to. Dont spend the money on David either.

His Mind Light DVD is available out the door for the low low price of 3000 bucks. His private 3 day lesson is 7500.

Dont spend the money on David either.

I agree that David Verdesi's foundation training is expensive as hell, but I have seen some of it and it's some of the best in the world.

I agree that David Verdesi's foundation training is expensive as hell, but I have seen some of it and it's some of the best in the world.

ROFL!

says who?

labelling teachers from a distance is the best way in the world to be wrong about them

says me!

L1

Why are people so attracted to egotistical blowhards selling promises of power for vast sums of money? Sifu Lin Aiwei from this forum is also in New York. He won't sell or promise you anything, but he will put you on the right path. Maybe Lin should start advertising his teachings for a thousand bucks an hour and promise enlightenment in 4 years if you practice 8 hrs a day. Then half of this forum would be chomping at the bit to train with him. Seriously, if you want a real teacher that is compassionate and not operating on his ego, look him up.

Keep mindful of the old master's wisdom: Those who know do not speak, those who speak, do not know.

Good luck in your search brother!

Edited by Oolong Rabbit
  • Like 1

Says me.

I saw a video of a technique from the foundation training. I practice it and it's great.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I needed a good laugh today, thanx

To people that ask:

I won't share it out of respect. I got it from someone who I know in person, because I was having problems that my current practice wasn't getting. I wasn't properly taught, and therefore also can't properly teach. I don't want that person in trouble. All I know is that it's a great practice.

One of the best for what it does. Of course there is other stuff out there that's much cheaper.

The cheapest (free) is just cat stretching. You can do it yourself, self guided. Results will be quite similar.

You're welcome for the laughs. :rolleyes: I tend to agree that spending so much money on the course makes little sense...so I'm not endorsing it. Just saying, I enjoy one of the practices. ;)

• Like 1

The problem with David is that he tries to find all of these "masters" and learn every path available when that gets you nowhere. The system is incomplete.

I know nothing about the completeness of foundation training and whatever is beyond the foundation stuff. To me it seems like if you do what I know and also real stillness meditation you can go freakin far.

• Like 1

I just Watched the Gary Clyman Video Again. I think He made the entire thing up Himself.

That was just what I was thinking, he is following his own inclinations and making stuff up along the way which is good for show.

You're welcome for the laughs. :rolleyes: I tend to agree that spending so much money on the course makes little sense...so I'm not endorsing it. Just saying, I enjoy one of the practices. ;)

Sorry man, there's nothing special about having some of his materials. I have a good share of them, including what you say it is "the best system in the world".

But since we came into argument, I will drop my two coins here with all the rest: it doesn't matter what you practice. Also it doesn't matter what you want. It also doesn't matter what you think it's good or not.

Things are much more complex, and people still want to live in books and novels - especially because there are marketers that use myths when they make a teaching available.

I'm not trying to change your mind, nor do I want to "save" anyone - that's Li Jiong's side of the pie - because in the end it all comes to "like attracts like". I said it before. And it comes in a package with:

- stubborness

- doubt and self-doubt

- egocentric mindset

- cunning

Do what you please, but for the love of God, keep an eye out for these above. You WILL see a pattern.

In good honesty

L1

I have a good share of them, including what you say it is "the best system in the world".

Oh so that's where the confusion lies...I said: "ONE of the best." ;)

No, it's not a confusion, but for the heck of it, I'll try to finish what I've started out of stupidity.

Best of how many?

How many were you envolved with?

For real?

I don't want any answers this time.

Good luck with it,

L1

No, it's not a confusion, but for the heck of it, I'll try to finish what I've started out of stupidity.

Best of how many?

How many were you envolved with?

For real?

I don't want any answers this time.

Good luck with it,

L1

I hate to break it to you but there is only ONE SYSTEM that can SAVE the WORLD and FREE MANKIND from oppression. Have you seen the widely popular documentary titled "Kung Fu Hustle"? It has a specific kind of Buddhist Palm and that my friend is THE SYSTEM!!!! :lol:

I have the manual if you'd like to buy it???

HR

• Like 1

:o Yes!

It takes years of practice but you too can have unimaginable power like myself. For a practice like this youd basically sell your soul right? Good. Now, just send 5grand to my pay pal account and I will send you the first manual. :)

I'm undecided on who to learn from for a tried and tested system of Nei Gung. I have looked into Gary Clyman's Mind Light Nei Gung and Spring Forest Qigung (not Nei Gung, but his most advance course says is for self Enlightenment it says on his page). Any suggestions?

It all seems very interesting to me.

But!!! for your average working man, family, food, shelter- LOL the little necessities in life-- the prices are outrageous.

I know teachers have to get paid.

However, $3 - 4,000 per DVD is impossible for most people.

:) you have to be wealthy, to super cultivate- it would seem (unfortunately!)

• Like 2