That's great really - be well and happy

Good luck

L1

Thank you for your understanding!

Generally, if one does everything of cultivation correctly, and practices persistently, after about 45 years, he/she could cultivate his/her spiritual baby successfully. But actually, very few could persist for 45 years and never go wrong, so the achievers are very few.

Helped by my teacher and Xuanji Martrix, I achieved this level within just 3 years, it is really a very good luck.

I'm sorry if you find this offensive, but do you have any idea how foolish sound? Now your claim is that your super secret school can alleviate huge disasters for humanity, and yet you charge such an exorbitant amount to teach people this cultivation. You really need to make up your mind; either you are going to teach to spread the tao for the good of humanity, or you are going to teach to make money. Trying to do the best of both worlds here like this truly makes you look like a con artist.

Never mind, I used to be offended. It is really hard to let common people accept such a secret that they could not bear to hear.

My time is limited, I do not want to waste my time on those dishonest and suspectful ones. If one would not like to pay just $72 for such a great opportunity, I don't think he/she will be pure-hearted. If the dishonest and suspectful ones infiltrate our school, they will not improve Xuanji Matrix, but will confuse it. So that is not good for humanity.

Tao will not treat unfairly to everyone. My teacher and his top students all have a lot of money, that is a return for their work of improving Xuanji Matrix.

My teacher and his top students all have a lot of money,

I'm not surprised with gullible 'round eyes' paying ridiculous money.

:lol:

Never mind, I used to be offended. It is really hard to let common people accept such a secret that they could not bear to hear.

My time is limited, I do not want to waste my time on those dishonest and suspectful ones. If one would not like to pay just $72 for such a great opportunity, I don't think he/she will be pure-hearted. If the dishonest and suspectful ones infiltrate our school, they will not improve Xuanji Matrix, but will confuse it. So that is not good for humanity.

Tao will not treat unfairly to everyone. My teacher and his top students all have a lot of money, that is a return for their work of improving Xuanji Matrix.

So the poor fall into the dishonest or suspectful category? That's ok, you have shown yourself to just be in this for the money, so I will make sure that anyone that I know that hears of this steers away. If you were just trying to screen who did and didn't get into this for the 'good' or 'bad', money would surely not be how you would gauge it.

So the poor fall into the dishonest or suspectful category? That's ok, you have shown yourself to just be in this for the money, so I will make sure that anyone that I know that hears of this steers away. If you were just trying to screen who did and didn't get into this for the 'good' or 'bad', money would surely not be how you would gauge it.

Thanks for the warning.

I do not want to judge anybody, I just think that I have the right to choose my students by my way, that's all.

"So the poor fall into the dishonest or suspectful category?"

In Li Jiong's defense he never said anything like this. He simply said that he wishes to keep dishonest and suspect people out of the school. I think he wants to keep out someone who is not dedicated to practice and learning, and all they want is something free to play with until they are bored.

To be honest, $72 is really not much at all. It's less than most people might spend on gas for a week, a nice dinner out, a pair of shoes, an iPod, or a month at martial arts school. Yet it is maybe just enough to put off people who are not honestly wanting to put effort into practice.

I've found Li Jiong to be a really kind and honest guy, who is just trying to spread this cultivation practice.

Thanks for your understanding! :D

Peace

In Li Jiong's defense he never said anything like this. He simply said that he wishes to keep dishonest and suspect people out of the school. I think he wants to keep out someone who is not dedicated to practice and learning, and all they want is something free to play with until they are bored.

To be honest, $72 is really not much at all. It's less than most people might spend on gas for a week, a nice dinner out, a pair of shoes, an iPod, or a month at martial arts school. Yet it is maybe just enough to put off people who are not honestly wanting to put effort into practice.

I've found Li Jiong to be a really kind and honest guy, who is just trying to spread this cultivation practice.

Thanks for your understanding! :D

Peace

No understanding needed. $72 is a lot when you have 3 kids and live in one of the most expensive cities in the world. But using how much money someone has as an indicator of their willingness to learn, has all the hallmarks of a scam.

For Chinese students, the price to join Xuanji School is 1,500CNY, it is around 220USD now. We did offer a very preferential price for English people in the beginning. But this preferential price could not be always available, otherwise, it will be unfair to Chinese students. Now, it is the time to boost the price to be normal step by step. And from today on, the price is $98 for a licence of Wuji Standing Course and our membership.Of course, if you are a student of Xuanji School already, you need not to pay the price difference whatever how much you have paid for that.The price of the further courses is still $49 for each part, because that is for the course only, you hold the lifetime membership of us already, you need not to pay for that anymore.

Thank you lostmonk! If you hadn't reminded me of this matter, I would certainly have forgotten it. Aspirin says very good, there are a lot of free stuff on the internet, if money is a big problem for you, why not seek something free? I never impose you to order my course, lostmonk, why are you so overcritical to me?

For Chinese students, the price to join Xuanji School is 1,500CNY, it is around 220USD now. We did offer a very preferential price for English people in the beginning. But this preferential price could not be always available, otherwise, it will be unfair to Chinese students. Now, it is the time to boost the price to be normal step by step. And from today on, the price is $98 for a licence of Wuji Standing Course and our membership.Of course, if you are a student of Xuanji School already, you need not to pay the price difference whatever how much you have paid for that.The price of the further courses is still $49 for each part, because that is for the course only, you hold the lifetime membership of us already, you need not to pay for that anymore.

Thank you lostmonk! If you hadn't reminded me of this matter, I would certainly have forgotten it. Aspirin says very good, there are a lot of free stuff on the internet, if money is a big problem for you, why not seek something free? I never impose you to order my course, lostmonk, why are you so overcritical to me?

I went into detail and showed earlier the contradictions you made in your statements. You make statements about how you are doing this because you feel duty bound to spread the Tao, that your teachings can save the world from huge disasters; but only if we pay your exorbitant price for a book that costs nothing to reproduce, and membership into a group where most of us in America have a good chance of never actually even meeting the teacher. If you can't fathom a reason for people to be sceptical from all that, then I have no idea what else to say as it seems pretty self evident.

I went into detail and showed earlier the contradictions you made in your statements. You make statements about how you are doing this because you feel duty bound to spread the Tao, that your teachings can save the world from huge disasters; but only if we pay your exorbitant price for a book that costs nothing to reproduce, and membership into a group where most of us in America have a good chance of never actually even meeting the teacher. If you can't fathom a reason for people to be sceptical from all that, then I have no idea what else to say as it seems pretty self evident.

Without the support of Xuanji Matrix, you can still benefit from Wuji Standing, the benefit is small and comes slow though(compare with the students of Xuanji School). You can get the rough form of Wuji Standing from other schools with a much lower price. You pay less then you get less, you pay more and then you get more, it is very fair I think.

I think only when the things fair enough, Tao can be spread naturally. I don't think there are any contradictions between spreading Tao and making money.

The world is colourful, there are a lot of ways to approach Tao, some may be straight, some may be curving, some may be easy and some may be difficult, some may be slow and some may be quick, everyone can find a suitable way according to one's conditions. I don't want people all join our School, I am just waiting the suitable ones.

lostmonk, it seems our school is not suitable for you, why not stop carping and save your time to find a way suit you?

If someone initially sees that this system could be for them, then they could save a dollar every day and soon enough they will be able to afford the book and membership.

It seems fair enough to me. If what you see before getting the book and being a member isn't worth paying the money, then it probably isn't for you.

Mr. Seawater did view nature's mystery twice, and he got a same result that the earth will encounter two terrible disasters more than 30 years later. If we do nothing for that now, perhaps more than 90% population will die in the disasters that time. If more and more individuals join us to improve Xuanji Matrix as well as themselves, the disasters will be alleviative. So your participation is very important for all human being, for your nation, for your family and friends, and for yourself as well. For internal cultivation, 30 years is not long, time is very pressing already, hurry please if you want to save the world as well as yourself.

Very interesting. I don't believe I posted that question here. It's been some years now that I have been looking.

Well, I have a lot of raw energy, for obvious reasons. I have a master already, but he doesn't need my energy anymore, and I am mostly done with my own large task. I will join your matrix and hopefully help your master with his working.

Very interesting. I don't believe I posted that question here. It's been some years now that I have been looking.

Well, I have a lot of raw energy, for obvious reasons. I have a master already, but he doesn't need my energy anymore, and I am mostly done with my own large task. I will join your matrix and hopefully help your master with his working.

Thank you for your participation!

It doesn't matter whatever you have a master or not already, I also had a master of Yiquan before I joined Xuanji School. Xuanji School is open for everyone who truly need it, and you can leave anytime you want. And as I said before, Xuanji School can be compatible with all schools, Xuanji Matrix can surport your own cultivation, and you can continue your used practice, Xuanji Matrix just offers ordered energy and information to you, but it will not try to control you. At the same time, your participation will also strengthen our Xuanji Matrix, it is a mutually beneficial cooperation actually. We work together to gain super energy and information from Tao.

Edited by Li Jiong

lostmonk, you can afford to have 3 kids and live in "one of the worlds most expensive cities" yet you can't pay $72?

lostmonk, you can afford to have 3 kids and live in "one of the worlds most expensive cities" yet you can't pay $72?

It's not that I can't afford $72. But I don't just throw money out to anyone saying they have something great. especially when in their own statements, they can't make up their mind if they are in it for money or the greater good. Living in NY breeds a healthy skepticism of things that make huge claims.

Personally, i don't believe in fixed prices/amounts, much.

Simply because everyone does not have the same income.

I personally believe that $45 or $72 or $220 for some is very easy, is nothing oralmost nothing, and for some it is too much, and for some it is inbetween that.

I do not think anyone has the right, actually, to ask the same price for everyone. ("weird" huh?...)

I believe, to make it somewhat more fair, one should have an asking-price, but also request that if and when people can afford to pay more, that they do so! and in the very same way,if or when someone, anyone, at any time or reason can not pay a certain amount, but really wants to participate in something, that ways should be made possible for them to do so, and i am not talking about loans, i am talking about even fairer things ...

for example a reduction in price ... OR ... a reduction in price with the request that if they ever can afford anything more afterwards that they add something to it, any time, untill it, Feels, Fair . . . .

And also, if someone is in a lot of 'trouble', one should be KIND, and also simply offer it, to them in particular; FREE.

Yes?

?

innergy

Edited by froggie

It's not that I can't afford $72. But I don't just throw money out to anyone saying they have something great. especially when in their own statements, they can't make up their mind if they are in it for money or the greater good. Living in NY breeds a healthy skepticism of things that make huge claims.

Hypothetical situation.

Say you have something great to offer to the world. It is so great it almost overwhelms you. You know you want to share it with others, because you can't see how something so big is for one person only -- you. You believe others will get benefits from it too. You need others in your life who understand this thing that has taken over your existence. What do you do?

Suppose you decide you will teach it. If you're already rich, that's easy: you just teach, charge nothing, live off your prior wealth.

If you're middle-class, you might want to quit the job that has made you middle-class, so that you have a full-time commitment to what you're going to teach. If you don't quit it, you might be too busy to ever give the teaching the full benefit of your full attention. So you quit. There's a mortgage though. Kids' college payments. Car insurance. A backlog of medical bills from when you were a mere mortal and unwell and saw a doctor, a dentist, a shrink. And so on. What are your options? Quit the job, charge nothing for the teaching, and let someone else deal with all your money obligations, usual expenses, etc.?

Finally, let's say you're dirt poor when the teaching comes to you. You wear one shirt for months, you don't have a second one. You can't afford to buy a whole lot of detergent to wash it. You live in a cardboard box. You emerge from it one day and say to the world, I will teach you a great teaching -- for free. What will the world's reaction be?

So... from the possible scenarios I can envision, the prerequisite for successfully offering the world a free teaching is being a multimillionaire, it doesn't seem to work out any other way. So are the rich, the very rich who don't need your money in order to teach, the only true teachers? :unsure:

Edited by Taomeow

I like my "Practical" solution more than your elaborate Theory ;]

Hypothetical situation.

Say you have something great to offer to the world. It is so great it almost overwhelms you. You know you want to share it with others, because you can't see how something so big is for one person only -- you. You believe others will get benefits from it too. You need others in your life who understand this thing that has taken over your existence. What do you do?

Suppose you decide you will teach it. If you're already rich, that's easy: you just teach, charge nothing, live off your prior wealth.

If you're middle-class, you might want to quit the job that has made you middle-class, so that you have a full-time commitment to what you're going to teach. If you don't quit it, you might be too busy to ever give the teaching the full benefit of your full attention. So you quit. There's a mortgage though. Kids' college payments. Car insurance. A backlog of medical bills from when you were a mere mortal and unwell and saw a doctor, a dentist, a shrink. And so on. What are your options? Quit the job, charge nothing for the teaching, and let someone else deal with all your money obligations, usual expenses, etc.?

Finally, let's say you're dirt poor when the teaching comes to you. You wear one shirt for months, you don't have a second one. You can't afford to buy a whole lot of detergent to wash it. You live in a cardboard box. You emerge from it one day and say to the world, I will teach you a great teaching -- for free. What will the world's reaction be?

So... from the possible scenarios I can envision, the prerequisite for successfully offering the world a free teaching is being a multimillionaire, it doesn't seem to work out any other way. So are the rich, the very rich who don't need your money in order to teach, the only true teachers? :unsure:

Edited by froggie

I like my "Practical" solution more than your elaborate Theory ;]

I like it more too, but you've got it backwards -- "theory" is your version, a "practical" situation is mine.

Yours is actually traditional, it used to be practice. It's the shaman's way to charge her clients. The shaman, however, knows who can afford what, and so do the spirits, so a client typically tried to pay a maximum price he or she could afford -- a wealthier one paid more, a poor one paid little or nothing. I've read a book about one of the last Mayan traditional healers, don Elijio, written by his American apprentice. She describes exactly this payment method. Don Elijio was the richest person in his poor community. He did nothing with the money, he collected it in a sack, and lived a lifestyle indistinguishable from that of the poorest farmers. But he never turned down a payment -- nor demanded it of those who genuinely couldn't get his help any other way but for free.

Would you trust our modern urbanites to honor such a method?

Edited by Taomeow

Hi :)

"Would you trust our modern urbanites to honor such a method?"

Typically, no.

Individually and sometimes, yes.

But then again what i do believe in is that one (every individual) should do what one can

We'll get paid in several ways anyway ;)

For example:

The rich criminal may not like his life very much, or value it (although he May like to hide it!)

And the one who has been through some difficult things may know more details, handle themselves better, for example, and know how to value things.

Eventually, everything will come to draw towards the same point i believe, and ways of life and ways of acting can be balanced "to the 't'" (very detailedly 'correct') (and what i mean to say is that way of acting and way of receiving will be interconnected completely. what people are doing now; to do not good things and actually become'better' from it is actually constructed Very artificially, and it can only break down, essentially (at least never last.))

just my humble mystical opinion. :)

x,

innergy :)

Edited by froggie

Froggie, this is the exact way that most Buddhist temples are here in NYC. Pay what you can, because in all truth, the teaching of the person is the most important thing. And with all the bills I have to pay and everything else that comes with small children, I tend to give more when it is open ended.

Taumeow, I understand where you are coming from as well. I am in no way saying that I don't think that he shouldn't get money for his teaching. It's all about the way he has gone about it. It went from all courses for $49, to making a new course only teaching a small part of the 1st course, for the same price as the full courses. Then he went on to boast that he charges people in china a months food budget for the 1st course, and we are getting it cheap.

What I really don't get, and what bothers me the most; is the monumental claim that his teaching can save the entire world from 2 disasters that could wipe out over 90% of the population, as he said, and he doesnt feel an obligation as a human being to try and spread the teaching as much as possible.

So your participation is very important for all human being, for your nation, for your family and friends, and for yourself as well. For internal cultivation, 30 years is not long, time is very pressing already, hurry please if you want to save the world as well as yourself.

And only for the low low price of, now, $72!!! I keep waiting to hear Ron Popeil come out and start making a pitch. And the worst part is, this is supposedly a practice that has been hidden away from the world for 7000+ years. 5000 BC. That's like, when the oldest cave paintings they have found in the area of China were done. Extraordinary claims should be extraordinarily vetted.